Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Welcome Milamber! I do remember seeing you lurking around! Ieshwar
  2. But unfortunately, that's the image conservative societies have of Western Societies. And believe me, Singapore is considered as very surccessful in some countries. (Mauritius!) We want to make Mauritius like Singapore! Ieshwar
  3. First to vote, first step for CJ towards cure! Ieshwar
  4. Good morning to you too, Graeme! Ieshwar
  5. CJ's cousin!!!
  6. I don't like it too much. They are trying to stereotyping, as Adrian said. As for the dress codes for Dumbly, every wizard and witch wear robes!! And just becasue he has a 'flaming' phoenix? Duh! Ieshwar
  7. Even I bake!
  8. Hmm, but your son is right, Graeme! It's 6.10 am right now here and I'm awake and happy! Ieshwar
  9. Hugs to Graeme and Codey. Hope he recovers. I'll pray for him! Ieshwar
  10. Double posting, Francois?? Seems like you have been heavily influenced by CJ's post-whorism! Nice challenge! Ieshwar
  11. New day, new post! Hi everybody! Ieshwar
  12. Hope that CJ doesn't go to Scotland! Ieshwar
  13. Hey that's not true! I iron all my clothes! Myself! And the 'ball sports' in non-existent in my brain. The only sport I practice deals with shuttlecocks! As for the sex sextion, no comments! Ieshwar
  14. At the start it seemd both! But then, it became clockwise! :wacko:
  15. Congrats! Btw, did you change the banner for AWAH? It is nice! Esp the HP+AM part! Ieshwar
  16. Kevin, move to Mauritius! We talk everything here- from English to French! You only get cyclones hyere but it's very fun. Stay in your house and see the lucky trees dancing in rain! (But the cleaning up the next day is no fun!) Can you imagine Kev in Iowa? (No comments) Ieshwar
  17. Happy Birthday to Rain! New day, new post! Btw, nice joke! I didn't get the last one! Ieshwar
  18. Well, Brandon is a great guy! Anyone would have missed him... I would have! Ieshwar
  19. Yeah, I felt that since the first day he gone. As I already said, I miss him saying "I'm a shy retiring lurker..."
  20. Ieshwar

    Avatar!

    Hot male animes who are dancing! Super-cool! Anyway to enter in your avatar? Ieshwar
  21. He's a post-queen (my new invention) who's in the delusion that he's a lurker! Hope hat he gets himself treated in Europe. Ieshwar
  22. New day, new post! If ever someonehear about large mass of goats gathering around, don't panic! It's CJ and his family! Ieshwar
  23. Well, I didn't even look if Mauritius is in the list... We are down too but we're so small. The only country that I know is smaller than us is Singapore! Ieshwar
  24. Nice story, Mike! And news, CJ bought himself (itself?) a new necklace! Or is it a scarf? Ieshwar
  25. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy, luck and love! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...