Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Ieshwar as in me? Buut I never said or did anything! Ieshwar
  2. Ok, I really needed that after my awful paper! I completely messed up and so feel like crying. But don't have time! Have to practice for tmorrow's paper! Exams suck when I lose marks! Ieshwar P.S Thanks!
  3. Happy Birthday!! Wish you loads of joy, success and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  4. I understand, CJ! There are no internet connection in the mountains. Btw, say hi to your mountain cousins for me! (If you see some hot shepherd, tell me first! ) Take care, Ieshwar P.S We'll miss you too!
  5. Well said, Robbie!
  6. Well, right now I'm feeling rather grateful: 1. To the Anthology team for giving us an opportunity to display our writings! 2. To all the authors for making it possible. 3. To all the readers for making a success. 4. And a special mention to those to have post comment on my story. Take care, Ieshwar
  7. Oh Thanks. But I believe that all of you are more special than me! Ieshwar
  8. You really think he'll leave the internet? He'll probably be a true lurker this time and roam around unnoticed. Ieshwar
  9. Happy Birthday, Nick! Wish you loads of love, joy and success! Take care, Ieshwar
  10. Yes, a big thanks to all of you! You guys rock! And also thanks to the readers for reading our stories! Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Happy Birthday, Miguel!!! Wish you loads of joy, love and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  12. But...but..no surf?...no unshirted guys? Wow, that was really well-written. With great details and descriptions. The story was ver succint too. I grasped the fact that he was in closet too. Was he really that scared(?) that he died when he said that speech? Ieshwar
  13. Welcome Hylas and RettaMicheals! Hope you have a great time over here! And yeah, do post your stories and talk about it in the discussion forum! Take care, Ieshwar
  14. A huge reason to celebrate! One year at Gay Authors! Ieshwar
  15. CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me! Cliffhanger-Phobic Ieshwar
  16. It wasn't because of Shadowgod! It was because of you!!!! Now, only because of you, CJ, I'm afraid to read stories, in case there is a cliffhanger. Ieshwar
  17. love= Chase; hate= Charity (both's name start with C! suspiscious....) So basically the next chapter will feature Brandon with Chase and Charity! My prediction! Ieshwar
  18. Well, Vladimir seems to be really popular so you can't kill him, CJ! The second one I was a bit indecisive. i almost went with Guntar but then, I'm sure we'll see more of Garbra and she seems to be great! I already like her! Ieshwar
  19. Happy Coming out! I find it bizzare to say Happy Coming out. I have through it only once and there's no happy in it. Good luck would be more appropriate! Anyway, it's already 12th here! Ieshwar
  20. I was agoraphobic ever since I realised that I am gay! (Agoraphobic means scared of ligh and hence, staying in the closet! ) Btw, have a nice trip! Make sure to jump around in the mountainous regions if ever, you have a difficulty, activate your red beam skywards as distress signal! Take care, Ieshwar
  21. It looks great... Thanks
  22. He din't say coz of family problems. He said family reasons. He had already said this when we were planning for the meeting in November! I believe that it's some kinda family rite or annual meeting! Or a secret meeting amongst goats who are planning to conquer the world... Ieshwar
  23. So it's good. Coz if ever you end it by a cliffhanger, you better not come to Mauritius! And make sure that I never come at Arizona! Or else, everyone here will taste Goat Soup with Mauritian spices! Yummy! Btw, it's not a threat! It's a WARNING!! Innocent Ieshwar P.S Is there a place for a sweet agoraphobic Mauritian homosexual whose name is Ieshwar? o:)
  24. Liddy you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky! My finals are starting Tuesday. Omg! I'm so damn scared! I'm grateful to... FRIENDS!! The sitcom! I love it! Wow, gonna watch it today! Btw, I bought some choco biscuits. Great! Ieshwar
  25. Oh...Can I request some thing? Please don't leave us on a cliffie! Please! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( One week is bad enough, then two weeks... Ieshwar P.S can u imagine the amount of silliness?
×
×
  • Create New...