Jump to content

BendtedWreath

Author
  • Posts

    1,245
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BendtedWreath

  1. Just came back after reading and I enjoyed the oneshot! If you haven't read it yet, it's a quick and heart-warming read, so, no excuses. Go read.
  2. Creative, intriguing, and heartfelt. This oneshot was well worth the read. It even includes a recipe!
      • 1
      • Like
  3. BendtedWreath

    Story

    🤤That picture of the finished cake...I am a fan of strawberries. What an interesting oneshot written in the style of an interview. As sweet as the strawberries that adorn that cake.
  4. My reading list keeps getting bigger. 🤣
  5. I remember Treasure Planet and The Hobbit, Frankenstein and Harry Potter.
  6. "My language. Your Ka? This whole conversation is kaka.” - 🤣 I told her he was meditating and asked for a kamikaze pitcher. Two is usually my limit, but if I stop at only four tonight, I'll be surprised. - 🤣 Can't blame him. I cannot work with someone whose birth moment was more than a few minutes after mine. - So that's why they're the same age. But if your shell is destroyed in the attempt, your Ka may survive the destruction of Earth. If you do not try, both your shell and Ka will be destroyed, and that would be far worse. - He has a point. Yes, Prentiss. You are Megrezian, but that fact had been hidden from you. - Does that mean he could have influenced others this whole time? That would have been loads more helpful earlier in his life.
  7. All the money in the world wouldn't get me to set foot in North Korea. 🤣
  8. I'm glad Prentiss found a friend in Ned, but I worry what would happen if he ever got on Ned's bad side.
  9. This is a welcoming place for all. Navigating the forum takes a bit of getting used to, and posting the first story or two is a big adventure (from what I heard). But it's all worth it. There are many amazing members here of all ages and from many different walks of life. You can ask questions about just about anything. When in doubt, the site mods and admins don't bite (unless provoked 🤣).
  10. BendtedWreath

    Apart

    In this story, we are privy to a few tumultuous and meaningful days in Ted's peaceful life in which he shelters a stranger that rekindles a fire of purpose from the embers that had long remained dormant within him.
  11. I really enjoyed this one. Join Zach as he joins his sister in celebrating her birthday and ends up being given a gift of his own. He couldn't remember the last time he allowed himself to dance. But where will his feet lead him from there?
  12. I go into stories blindly for better or for worse. I don't read summaries. I don't read warnings. This one was a very entertaining tale from start to finish. I'm not giving anyone any spoilers, just give it a read and have a great time!
  13. This story's a bit wild and it has its quirks. Get past that, however, and you'll become invested in the characters and their struggles to live life how they truly want. The ending was solid and really brought it home for me. I enjoyed it.
      • 2
      • Love
  14. Seven whelps! They definitely have their hands full. Glad to see the uncles help out every now and then. And, of course, I'm just ecstatic that Emery's happy.
  15. "I want to make it clear to them who my mate is," I replied. "I have nothing to hide." - Nicely stated. "Rhyad is right," Sepherus agreed. "Anyone who forces a whelp to fly during a storm or poisons their children, leaving them vulnerable, isn't a parent at all." - He has a point.
  16. If he wasn't really pregnant before, he'd definitely have gotten pregnant now. 🤣
  17. Wild that they might have a whelp. But I'm happy for them either way.
  18. Emery is happy again, so I am happy.
  19. Most kids are resilient. They also can think out of the box.
  20. All I can say is poor Emery must be losing his mind about now.
  21. Then, I take it he was always a magnet for lightning?
  22. 'We just have to somehow pull off the biggest evasive maneuver we've ever done.' - I like how Owin thinks. 'No, not in this case, Rhy-fry. A white-scaled wyvern in the sky? That'd be a beacon no one would be able to resist.' - He has a point. I'm relieved and happy for Emery that he was able to get to Rhyad in time. My favorite character got the guy-er, the wyvern? I've nothing to complain about.
  23. As I thought, their parents are awful. 'Rutting riots in the Azure!' indeed.
  24. "For once, I don't wish to hear what you have to say." - Uh-oh! Someone's not happy. But I don't blame him. "If you want him, then I suggest that you give it your all and show them both how you would be the better omega for Sepherus," he concluded as he managed to corral me right out the door and closed it. - LMAO! Oh no! I seriously can't blame him, but he should have let Rhyad get a few words out first. Was it alright to hope that he did care for me more than just as a pupil? - He does, obviously. He's just very jealous and upset at the moment. Keep trying, Rhyad. "Omega or not, you're gonna have to deal with the fact that you totally broke the Eld." - Lucio's adorable AND cheeky! While I don't like the idea of them heading back with their manipulative parents, I do like that Rhyad wrote that letter.
  25. I thought the same!
×
×
  • Create New...