centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,875 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Presentation to Their Majesties
centexhairysub commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in Presentation to Their Majesties
Oh Lord, just when I am ready to despise Calvert, he does something like this. I think in some ways it was easier for him to talk to and explain the situation to William than it would have been for George. William is much like his father, but in some ways and manners more back to George's parents. Aleander will be a scamp, white Elizabeth and Charlotte are destined to greatness. Elizabeth being able to associate with the Princess Charlotte of Wales would have been a true honor; well, she was the Princess's cousin by blood but still. And it would have been a blessing for the Princess as well, as she was rather isolated by her father. George needs to stay calm where Caroline is concerned, but I think we all realize why that is so hard for him. This was a delightful way to end the weekend.- 17 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
-
So Bzup can now truly see Jem and the others, and how strange do we look to him. LOL Glad that Til seems to have fully come around, I that that is important. Well, humans no matter where are rarely uniform in their thinking, why would we assume the aliens are as well? This just keeps getting better.
- 38 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
So, Marc has an admirer, Janek. A little older but not quite as experienced, so to speak. LOL Well, did not quite beat the track speed for the day, but a little closer than before. The three trainees all braced when Marc took the helm and went after the top speed for the day, wonder how they would do going through an asteroid field with him at the helm?
-
Okay, Justin may not have known better, but Scott certainly should have, there is a level of stupidity that you may not come back from.
- 21 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Love how focused Adam was on getting everything ready for Kai. And getting it done in time to have most of it out of the way before he transferred from the hospital. And I agree with Adam, the idea of the splash of color above the door handle to mirror each room was great. Anything with a bath or kitchen takes forever, but surprised on the long turnaround for the beds? Haven't bought one in about two years, maybe that has changed. The flow and give and take between Adam and Kai is amazing. They seem so simpatico when they get to conversing. What a wonderful treat this was for a Saturday morning.
- 16 comments
-
- 11
-
-
I just cannot say enough good things about this chapter. The flow and writing were truly first rate. I just am amazed at how well plotted and developed this story has been and seems to continue to be. The characters have totally drawn me into this, but the story development has added so much vibrancy to this tale. Bzup has grown by leaps and bounds as a character; he is truly unique and so compelling to me. I love how he interacts with Jem and the others. There is a childlike naivete about him, but it is edged with a native intelligence that is obvious as well as some truly unique abilities. Jem and Nice are both keenly drawn to him; and I think even Til is thawing a little bit. So glad that Master Terpin has already made the determination before the bureaucrats arrive; maybe I have just made them boogiemen in my mind, but I do believe they will cause issues, if not outright problems. And they will try to limit or eliminate Jem's interactions with Bzup, they will view him as a too young and too limited compared to their vast experience and intellect. More of fool they will be because of it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
- 29 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
OMG, I love this movie....
-
Well, Kevin liked to have made a disastrous mistake. You never drive that far, especially through country like that, while tired, sleepy, or upset and he was likely at least two of the three. Kevin is just now realizing that Eric really does care for him; and he knows how much he cares about Eric. Hope they are both along with the rest of the guys able to put this all in the past and move forward.
- 20 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Lovely chapter, and I do so like Keith and Thomas finding new outlets to try and experience. Find out what they can enjoy together and what they will need to do separately. I really do like Caroline and Nate both; they care so much for Thomas. While they want to make sure that he and Keith are doing okay; they also want to make sure that Thomas has a clear view of what his father's issues were with him. Maybe the old friend will help, but it might not be what they think. I just love the interaction between all of those in the story, but the growth between Keith and Thomas is just wonderful to see.
-
I really don't understand Peter's reaction and behavior. I don't doubt that he loves Justin, but does he like him? Even more sure that Jenny knows exactly what is going on. Let's hope this continues to go well, you know there will be some bumps in the road, let's just hope they don't cause anything major.
- 16 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Well, that was a delight. I am so glad that Megan and Doc hit it off so well. I know, Kai is probably right, and she will try and run him off, but I sort of bet this one isn't that easy to run off. Adam knows himself and his limits. For some hospitals are just nothing something to ever visit while you are conscious. I will bet money that the room for Kai will be perfect before he arrives. I do wonder how Megan will take this, when Kai gets around to telling her. Excellent.
-
OMG, I so loved this chapter. I do understand Til and his reaction; especially a student of history, but that said, I think the Master made the right call by letting Bzup out. Jem has developed a connection to Bzup and I think it will continue to grow. Jem just doesn't see him as a threat and neither do I; will really hate it if I am proven wrong. I never considered the fact that Bzup might actually be one of the aliens and not just someone they were using to monitor the situation with the natives. I can promise you that the bureaucrats are not going to like anything about this.
-
Secret Author Contest Deadline Looming!
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Oh, I can't wait... -
If there is a way to screw something up; leave it to a bureaucrat to find it. I don't think anything good will come from the two that are on their way. Are we sure that Bzup is being controlled by something or someone else? Is he autonomous or a creature made to do simple jobs in the most efficient way? I really like how this group interacts with each other; they all like and respect each other. Humans as a species have never done right be even other humans as a whole. If we can't control something, we destroy it.
-
I really like that Claire and Luke are getting along; not sure that I see this as a long term situation, but we will all see how it plays out. I really am glad that Travis got the role on the soap, and I hope that he and JJ are able to spend some time together in NYC. I miss Robbie, not that I don't like Jake, but I always did like Robbie for all his issues. I do hope that JJ is able to stand with Kris and help him deal with what is coming. Excellent chapter.
- 23 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
How delicious that was; it was damn near perfect. I am so excited the Kai is going to Adam's place, his old home. Although I do wonder what Megan will make of that, and how much of a fit will she pitch. And of course, at Megan's he might have seen Doc more often. LOL Adam is right, with the right incentive, almost anything can be done well, and in a hurry. I do worry about the stairs though, although Kai is right, they might be good exercise, but he would not want to go up and down too much, especially at the start. I do think that Kai will train Arya faster than Adam would have ever been able to, but we will see. Let's hope they get along well This was the perfect end to the day, thank you...
- 29 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Emmett felt safe with Finley, until it became uncomfortable. And I think that was on both of their parts. Finley was right, if Emmett had allowed, he could have taken out Dex without any issues; of course, Emmett was probably right that Dom and the others might not have appreciated it. Although I will bet that Dom was the one that had to end him, and that could not have been easy on any level. What caused the taint? Did someone do it on purpose or did it just slowly occur? Why exactly did Finley set off the alarm, is it predator based or what? Interesting chapter, but I need more information...
-
Sounds like Marc has done everything he can to prepare for these tests and was ready for both the written and practical parts of the exam. We need a full rundown on the family members, and what they do. Nice chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Auditions and Replacements
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Auditions and Replacements
Well, that went better than I expected, until it didn't. LOL -
Clouds of Unknowing
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Clouds of Unknowing
Ah yes, that red line; the one that keeps moving and no one knows quite were it is until it is almost or really too late. Vaughn and Dante both need to be on their toes, but I think both are smart enough and have the instincts to keep a steady eye out. Bart is a bit trying, but like Martin and guess you have to take one with the other. If you knew that Heyward was on the up and up, the chance to do the hang would be a greater opportunity, but there is always the worry that you will get caught in something dodgy without knowing about it first with the current situation. A real delight on this Wednesday morning, thinks for the pick me up. -
Okay, this went from unusual and new to Freaky really fast. Glad that Jem and Nico are being honest with each other. They obviously really care about each other and are in the throes of first love, will it be a lasting relationship, only time will tell that. Weird on so many levels that the blob only seems to respond to Jem, but is there a chance they can use this to communicate with the blog and whomever or whatever is controlling it? The first hunt with Jem and Nico as sort of solo went well, they got a good size orx. Jem had great anticipation, and as Til said in an earlier chapter, that is very important.
- 50 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Sounds like Marc is learning to handle a number of different ships, and this would be to his advantage as it would give him exposure to a number of situations and scenarios. Don't know enough about what is happening to see where this is going, but interesting none the less.
-
Interesting start to this story, will be curious to see how it proceeds
-
Seems like a great family, and so loved the doctor. Glad that Kai is about to get out, understand how being in a hospital setting that long can be really hard. Just the little interaction with the nephew, you can tell that Kai is great with kids and how much he really cares about his family. Love how fast the Dr. Callum worked, and the call at the end was hilarious. Can't wait for Kai to call and talk to Adam. Great chapter, way to funny...
- 38 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
I think on some level, mothers always know or suspect. I think Scott is so smart about waiting to move forward with this in a physical sense. They need to get to actually know each other, not just from the past but from now. And the fact that Justin's parents are still there, understand how that could make him nervous as well. Keep them coming...
- 14 comments
-
- 10
-
-
