Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. The Witch indicated that a lot of the Demifae that were casting the spell had died or were going to die; I wonder how that impacted what they were trying to do in the aftermath. I am glad that at least three of our group was unharmed, but how long will this last? And what happens if the Demifae start to try and kill the others?
  2. I do wonder with the number of suicides among gay youth how often something like this occurs. A family member saying so many negative things and yet they don't even know that the person they are speaking to or in front of is gay. How many suffer in silence and let it build up until it is just so much more than they can handle. Sally may be a pain, but she was right in this. I wonder if Peter truly has no idea? What about his mother?
  3. Well, seems Heyward has a streak of kitsch wider than we realized. Have to wonder what the party planner was thinking, or was he taking orders from someone else? Vaughn and Dante just seem to be getting closer each chapter; and their interactions are just so real. This is how to build a relationship that will last.
  4. Writing letters, truly writing them, is a lost art. The good paper and ink and taking the time to think about you are going to put down before it just spills out of you. My handwriting was always so bad that I hated to write often; as it takes me a really long time to do it properly, at least it does if I want someone to actually be able to read what I have written. LOL. These men are both men that know who they are and how they present to the world. I can't wait to see Kai's reaction to what Adam sends back. This story is just drawing me in so deeply and quickly, can't wait to see where you take it. Bravo...
  5. These creatures are truly evil. I have to wonder how many innocents will be killed by the time this is over.
  6. I knew three of the words, I be so smart... LOL I feel you on the heat and lack of water, central Texas here. Great round up as always.
  7. And just when you thought it might be taking a turn for the better... Sally really sort of pissed me off, if you are going to jump to conclusions, at least accept you are wrong when told so without dragging it all out. I know that Peter was worried about Justin, but did he think having a screaming match in the middle of everything was going to do anything or anyone any good? Let's up Scott can find Justin before his dad does; and maybe calm him down some.
  8. Well, at least this attack was not anywhere near the youth center. I just do not understand the Demifae at all. All of this hate and it just seems to keep growing. Oh dear, what happened to Djaruki? Did she use too much of her power?
  9. Love how Travis sprung this surprise on Will. They are just too cute together. I swear, I think Will does s&%t sometimes to just push JJ's buttons, of course, they are brothers so that makes sense, I guess. I sort of miss Darius, don't get to see him much and he is just sort of there when we do. Glad that Kris is so excited about this weekend; let's hope that when it is over that he isn't suicidal. I believe that JJ will be there for him and will help him with this. JJ truly cares about Kris, how deeply, I am not sure even he knows yet. I wish JJ's therapy would help him realize how much stronger he would be if he would stay tighter with his family. A Sunday dinner at Escorial; what could possibly go wrong.
  10. Well, glad that Olona seems to be on the mend. I do hope she takes time to recover, not only physically, but mentally and emotionally. She also needs to think about her actions going forward when it comes to selling some of her merchandise. And just where is Dozi and Tchama?
  11. centexhairysub

    Thirty-Two

    I am glad that Thomas and Keith meet up with Stan and his friend, that said, I don't see either of them turning into big club goers. The other activities seemed much more in line with what I would have thought each of them would have cared for. They really seem to be finding their way with each other, while finding things they both enjoy doing with each other. Rather enjoyed this one a lot.
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    OMG, I don't know whether to laugh, yell, or slap the hell out of someone. We have to see where this goes.
  13. Great choice, but as usual, I got the wrong end of the guess stick. And I should have been closer to being right, oh well, will try again next time.
  14. Some might fine stories on this list...
  15. Loved this chapter, cannot imagine why I never thought about the fact that Tygo's ability caused whomever was in the bubble to speed up so that it appeared that everything else stopped. Leave it to a Queen...
  16. centexhairysub

    Thirty-One

    This chapter seems to confirm for me that Keith has unexpected and hidden depth and talent. He is charming without really trying and has a true adventuresome spirit. I feel that he and Thomas are really growing as a couple. Isobel fascinates me, I can't tell quite why, but something about her character just pulls me to her. I can't wait to see how the restoration goes and how the documentation of it proceeds. Things seem to be going too smoothly. LOL
  17. Anyone can get to the point that they feel that suicide could be the answer, maybe the only one. It really isn't. I guess if you are terminally ill or in a great deal of pain and it will never stop, I can understand and even support the idea. Justin, however, seems to suffer neither of these issues. We don't know what made him make that choice, but perhaps Scott and being in a place that he was happy at one point will help him open up and maybe understand the situation a little better. In small towns that drifting away happens quite often. Rarely is there enough work, unless you're lucky enough that your family can somehow supply a job and you have to move to try and make something of yourself or for yourself. People that you grew up with and thought you would be tight with forever just sort of slide away from you, it can be incremental or all at once depending on their situation. Excellent chapter, pacing was good and very descriptive.
  18. Let's hope that Olano is able to continue to heal and the different treatments don't counteract anything that the others are doing. This group truly cares about each other and will protect, defend, and do what they can no matter what. A little surprised that Olona did not make sure whatever she was wearing could stand up to the blast from the weapon she placed on Abernathy. She had to know the level of power it was capable of, strange...
  19. Well, Her Royal Highness, the Princess Amelia backed down, I for one am shocked, thought she would put up more of a fight. If my memory serves, she did fall in love with one of Royal equerry, but don't recall off hand much about him except he was much older than here. The liaison between George, Calvert, and Carmella was delightful, not that it did much for me personally, but it just felt right. I think that taking Carmella as his official mistress, pending his children's reaction, may be one of the best decisions he has ever made; and that is saying alot. So, Calvert is not Sir Francis, and an equerry of the King. As @Darryl62 pointed out, this will give him more than a little financial security, but also puts him as someone that will be watched and hunted by the Mama's during the season... Bravo, truly Bravo @Mark Arbour
  20. Great round up as always, thanks for the work you do. I knew three of the words this week, yea me... Strangely enough, I know several Karen's but none of them are "Karen's".
  21. Well, a dramatic rescue and then the declaration, wonder how that will go over. LOL Interesting start to the story, inventive even, and the pacing and writing was really well done. Will be waiting to see how this progresses.
  22. Abernathy did not suffer enough, plus, I was really hoping that he would get into another fight with the Demifae, oh well. I do hope that Olona will be alright, maybe if she is, she has learned a valuable lesson about asking more questions before selling things that kill.
  23. Honestly, don't think that she suffered enough.. I was almost hoping that she would shift in some manner and Abernathy would go after her.
  24. Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, and Vaughn and Dante continue to grow on me, and it appears each other. I just love how they interact and the dialog between them is just benne. Well, knowing Heyward or at least being in his circle seems to be still paying benefits; I wonder if Greta wasn't a little loose lipped, or was that on purpose? Such wonderful descriptive passages, and the real joy that @Robert Hugill displays in his writing shows how much he enjoys this subject matter as well.
  25. Well, we finally got an outside perspective on Tygo's abilities, and it makes me wonder what she does exactly and how it effects the rest of the world, or does it just effect the perspective of those within her bubble? Glad they are going to Teshon City, and can't wait for them to reach the Youth center...
×
×
  • Create New...