Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,872
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. OMG, have these people never heard of the Prime Directive... Well, at least we have a sort of destination, and know that when the message was sent, the ship was intact and in trouble but still had people on it.
  2. Oh, I just love me some secrets. Let's dish... LOL
  3. A wonderful new piece of technology, but it is as beautiful and elegant as it is useful. Word from the ship, but is it a distress signal or what? So many unanswered questions, can't wait to see what happens next.
  4. Heyward keeps sending me into fits of imagination. I can't decide who he really is, and it is driving me insane. He clearly despised his father and his father's choice of both art and lovers. That said, who among us hasn't had issue with family choices at one time or another; how serious those issues are or became, is really the true tale. I do think Tim is the person in Heyward's life, he just keeps popping up in too many unexpected places and times. Vaughn, if he should decide to move forward with this; will be taking on a real task. Doing something like this is never easy and is not only time consuming but the constant pushback from someone like Heyward, would be I think hard to deal with, can't see Heyward just saying, here do what you think is best. Dante seems amused by this current situation, and I think perhaps rightly so. Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
  5. Well, he is alive and will be able to keep most of his appendage. Losing two fingers will be rough, but you can recover from that; but the strangest things will be hard. Plus, I am pretty sure that he is right-handed, so it isn't his dominate hand. Rocky is not going to be happy; he is emotionally invested in this and will need help to understand that they had to act quickly to keep any of the necrotic tissue from spreading. Excellent chapter, thanks for the update.
  6. I really want to see how all of this goes together to construct anything; I want detail.. LOL
  7. Is there anything better than being scared sh*&less. LOL
  8. centexhairysub

    Twenty-Five

    Sounds like a lovely time was had by all; and a trip with his brother and sister-in-law would be nice as well, but of course, with his job, weekends are clearly out. Love that Thomas is going to move into the bungalow next door; this allows him to be much more involved with Keith, while still keeping some space for himself as they get used to each other. Never easy to deal with renters, no matter short term or long term, always turns into more work that you ever plan on. Excellent chapter.
  9. Always enjoy these; nice to get some insight and see what makes someone tick, at least a little bit.
  10. Well, that went smoother than I anticipated. They have the ingredients, but will it do what the scientist said it would do? Plus, they have to get it back to them, let's hope nothing is between them and the nebula.
  11. Looks perfect to me. LOL
  12. Amazing how alcohol and stupidity can be such a deadly combination. Glad that Manny was able to do what he did, or the toll could have been higher. Priscilla will probably need therapy, Manny will need therapy, and Rocky should already be in therapy. Bass knows that Rocky needs him at this moment to be strong, but he too will have a break at some point. We can hope that the arm was not without blood to long, will be hell on his tennis game. Cant wait to see what happens next.
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter 11

    I agree that Prince George has figured it out; or at the very least suspects something is truly special about Greg, but no one else knows. I don't think that will be the case if he continues to successfully change his friends. It is already rare for someone in Greg's position to change anyone with this type of success rate. As with any closed society, anything out of the ordinary will spread like wildfire. What will others think or believe. How will they react?
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 11

    Well, I knew that Greg would end up with that seat. I have never been able to understand anyone like the late Baron Pittsburg. Another human in Greg's group is down, and will he survive being turned? If he does, how will others react, Greg being able to turn so many without losing anyone will attract unwanted attention. So well done.
  15. centexhairysub

    Gran

    Well, resignation can turn into grudging acceptance and then onward to amused forbearance and then onto fully embracing of Dante and Vaughan. The kid thing may be harder; while I love my nieces and nephews, and the great nieces and nephews, and the many cousins I have never had a desire to have one for more than a few days tops. But for some, family and adding to it, are almost more important than breathing.
  16. Let's hope this part of the story is soon done with; while the group has had to battle to move forward, hunting any species just to take their blood has to be hard on you, even if they are horrible creatures.
  17. What kind of morons run that Empire; they are as idiotic as the group behind the assassin robots. Stawren did what she had to do; she realized she was the only one that could do it. Glad they saved her leg.
  18. Sorry, but this group is too smart to be in this position, they should and would have done more research on where they were going.
  19. A walk in the park. Don't understand any culture that simply lets things go to waste when they could be used for something. Seems mighty strange.
  20. I never get it right, but can't wait.
  21. Let's hope Manny will be okay, I think that the will, but the main issue will be where was he shot? Rocky and Don may have a few issues, but Rocky is going to have to get over his immediate reaction to anyone he perceives as gay. In middle school, guys look to compare in gym glass, not everyone that looks will be looking for that reason, although I did. LOL. I know that Rocky had an issue in his past, but if he is that traumatized by it, then he needs some counseling. Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
  22. Well, if that works, it is a sad day for all involved...
  23. Expressive and so visually alluring, not always easy to do with words.
  24. centexhairysub

    Twenty-Four

    Keith and Thomas are smart, no need to jump into trying to live together, too many people make that mistake and live to regret it. I do think the idea about talking to Greg and Thomas about maybe helping them get started on the other outbuildings would be a great idea. This would let them be closer to each other and let the relationship grow a little more organically without the pressure of trying to move forward to fast. They seem to just enjoy each other's company, and that can be rare. I know couples that have been together for years, that I swear don't even really like each other and seem to have nothing in common. Great chapter and can't wait to see where it goes next.
  25. Sounds like they are in trouble no matter what they do; seems that some more research on this Empire would have been warranted. Is this group getting sloppy?
×
×
  • Create New...