centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,873 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Chapter 59 - Memory
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 59 - Memory
Sounds like they are in trouble no matter what they do; seems that some more research on this Empire would have been warranted. Is this group getting sloppy? -
Chapter 58 - Back on the Hunt
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 58 - Back on the Hunt
Well, how did this place not get attacked by the assassin droids, sounds like it should have. I think I would find a better way of getting the blood. -
What the hell happened? How did something corrupt Dex so completely and no one notice? I mean his brother, a true Alpha, only noticed something was a little off. What kind of creature could have corrupted him like this. I certainly hope that Dex is nowhere near when Finley arrives, I don't think it would be good for anyone involved.
-
Some truly great stories, especially anything by @Mark Arbour or @dkstories but all of these are worth a second read.
-
More Explanations, and Hiding Things From Rocky
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in More Explanations, and Hiding Things From Rocky
Manny and Bass need to make sure they communicate and that each other knows what the other one is thinking. Boris had issues but let's hope his death left them in the past. I don't like that Rocky doesn't know the truth about who his mother was. And her parents, if still alive, would have a good claim to custody, depending on the state and other issues. I can't wait to see how Rocky handles the bar workers being there for a party. I don't think he will have any issues; but you never know what might come out of his mouth. Can't wait to see what happens next... -
Loved this chapter, and I fully agree with @Summerabbacat that Vaughn's Mother must have a name, she must be back, and she is truly delightful. I vote for Peggy. And a visit to the boys would be spot on; and maybe Nonna could come for a dinner and she and Peggy could have a chat. Of course, we don't want Nonna feeling like she is being ganged up on, but a discussion simply must be had. Found everything about this chapter just first rate. The writing, pacing, and development just was perfect. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
May Signature Author Feature: Calliope's Carousel by Parker Owens
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Will have to check it out. -
Weekly Wrap Up (May 12 - May 18)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I have always hated that this story was not completed before his passing. Same with this one, was so enjoying the story prior to the authors passing. This was a short story that I always thought should have been expanded. Always wanted to know what happened to Marks and how this was went. I could list about a dozen others that I would like sequels to so smart to limit to three. -
Chapter 57 - The Bonanza, Part 3
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 57 - The Bonanza, Part 3
What a delicious break this was, but we everyone needs to get back to the fight. And it will be one for the ages. -
Chapter 56 - The Bonanza - Part 2
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 56 - The Bonanza - Part 2
What a true delight; a toe tapping good time was had by one and all. -
Chapter 55 - The Bonanza, Part 1
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 55 - The Bonanza, Part 1
Friends can come from anywhere. So very very true and are we not all lucky that it is. We can pick our friends and family and make the best picks just for us. -
Well, I have a feeling that I know what Barony Greg will end up with. Excellent chapter, and the flow was just damn near perfect. Wanda is a hoot, love here, we all need mothers like her. Can't wait to see what happens next.
- 14 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Thomas is right; a place like that is selling the fantasy of the situation, not the reality of it. I think I really like Alison. I would even like her usual walking tours. And a full day at the spa sounds wonderful, and if they serve the right libation, I could be blitzed out by the time that I left it. LOL Sounds like a fun weekend was being had by all; and maybe Keith is right, a return in the fall or for a nice anniversary weekend. Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
-
I swear, there are times that I think some of these people need hit upside the head with a 2 x 4. I am glad that JJ called Will and apologized. He knows that Will is someone that he can count on and that Kris knows and feels comfortable with, and that will be important. Will is right, Travis has no business asking Will to listen to him about JJ when he won't listen about Taylor. Although JJ has never done anything that approaches what Taylor put him through, but still. I swear, Stef just has to be the center of attention. But when you are a genius on any level; that is usually where you end up anyway. Jake working on this project for Kris might be good for several people, and not just Kris. Although, if they could push it through, Kris would be in a better position to be a true partner to JJ. I hope that JP does spend some time with Travis, I think it will help him with missing Will, but it might help him navigate some of the issues in his own life better, JP would be a great example to follow. Okay, so he has had a few people killed over the years, they deserved it, get over it. “When I fought this battle with Robbie, when I overcame the anger and really looked at him, he was like a lost little boy who was totally confused and completely out of his league,” I said, understanding Will’s point. I think this might be the most honest statement about Robbie ever made. I just wish Brad had realized it when he was still with Robbie, and I don't think he truly did. Jack may be crying out for help; and if he is there are those in the family that will do what they can to help him. That said, Claire has to take care of herself first, or she will not be able to be there for the kids, Jack, or anyone else down the road. Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
- 16 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Chapter 54 - Blood
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 54 - Blood
I am too tired to go back and read; but did they not need like 100 liters? -
Chapter 54 - Blood
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 54 - Blood
A fabulous party awaits... -
Chapter 53 - Answers
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 53 - Answers
Let's hope that they can get another blood to get the amount they need. So, it does not appear that the I.C.U.A is behind the attack on Boullia Bay, my money is on the idiots that this group ran out the last time. Glad that this group is safe, but of course, will anyone or place be safe if the I.C.U.A. is not stopped? -
Okay, color me very confused after this chapter; I do feel like the chapter flowed really well, just never felt like anything was answered. Dragons can't be gay? So Bomb and Finley are twins? No wonder he stayed back to argue with him; but that at least saved both their lives. Is Bomb in another unit now or did he leave the army as well? How serious is Emmet and Dom? What is Emmet really? The questions are piling up and the answers are getting way behind... P.S. Patience is not a real virtue @RainbowPhoenixWI
-
Really enjoyed this chapter; the writing was so descriptive, and the pacing was just damn near perfect. The secondary characters that keep popping up are just so well developed, even if it only takes a few lines. They just help draw you into the story so much more fully. Vaughn keeps being brought ever more fully into the orbit around Heyward. And I don't think this is by accident; but have to admit that I cannot see why Heyward is doing so. The lecture that Vaughn is going to do sounds like it could be interesting and might lead to something more than Vaughn expects. I do wonder about all the money going to a pet charity of Heyward's but what charity and what does it support? Dante seems to be noticed by Heyward but not in the same way that Vaughn is, of course, that could change on a dime. Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Chapter 52 - Violence in the Streets
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 52 - Violence in the Streets
The arrival of Lyoth, Stawren, and Captain Suoki has turned the tide of the initial battle, let's hope it continues to do so. Would have thought some type of planetary defense would have helped some, and they mentioned that they set some up, why did it only take out one ship? Who sent the mercenaries to Boullia Bay? As mercenaries, they are being paid to attack, who is footing this bill and why? Great fight scenes and the pacing was first rate. -
Taking that First Step
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Taking that First Step
Size intimidates and someone that is the size of Bass would intimidate almost everyone. I was surprised that he had never done anything, but Manny gave him a wonderful introduction to the basics. Can't wait to see where this leads, just hoping it doesn't cause any unforeseen issues. Bass should have made a stop by his room before breakfast, not everyone would have probably noticed, but Rocky was definitely going to realize he was in the same clothes. Manny handled the situation with Rocky really well.- 41 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
I think that Thomas wants Keith to look at his past as a way of confronting it; and I am not sure that Keith is ready for that or that it is a good idea at this juncture. I am glad that Keith and Thomas are both upfront and honest with each other, that will help them both go a long way in their relationship. Keith just needs to be upfront with Stan, we might have an idea of what he wants, but is it really? Until he goes for a drink with him, neither Keith nor us will know.
-
Keith seems to be coming into his own, so happy for him. He and Thomas seem to be finding their time together all the better as well. Just keep waiting for a shoe to drop. LOL
-
Keith is being more honest and upfront in his relationship with Thomas. Maria comes across as almost a bully. Going along to get along never really works out in the end.
-
Blending friends and acquaintances is a tricky business; but this has started rather well. And Thomas is right, an invitation back to the flat is a must. Thomas wants to help, but Keith will have to make the decision about if and when he talks to him or someone else about his past with this father. Do I think it would help, yes, of course. But he has to be ready to do the work, and not sure he is there yet.
