centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,881 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Relationship Hurdles
centexhairysub commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in Relationship Hurdles
I am really disappointed in JJ, while Isidore might give him a lecture; Tonto would tear him a new ass for being so rude to family. Tonto was able to be a bitch but come across as if she wasn't. if JJ could do that it would be fine but that was just rude, and this family has manners and understands how to use them. I think that JJ is so into Kris that he has forgotten that no matter what he thinks, for the most part, his family has always been there for him. Yes, Will is the favored one, but JJ, Darius, Marie, John, etc... have always been loved and supported. I honestly can't believe that Claire thinks that Jack won't run right back to his girlfriend if they did not have a discussion about it not being allowed. No matter how good of a time they had; men need everything spelled out; if sex outside of their relationship is not prohibited, for a man that means it is allowable. On the other hand, I can't believe jack would be stupid enough to give up so much, for a side piece, not matter how sexually exciting it is; but people do it all the time, men more than women but neither are immune from it. Great chapter, @Mark Arbour, can't wait to see what happens next.- 43 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
The Meeting and A Huge Surprise
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in The Meeting and A Huge Surprise
Well, Rocky obviously already knew about his father's past, and makes you wonder about what type of relationship his parents had with each other? Okay, this has hooked me, will have to see what happens next.- 47 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
Sounds more ominous than intriguing to me.
- 23 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
April CSR Discussion Day: The Big Empty by James Savik
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Great questions; and really interesting answers to some of them, a tomcat? New story idea sounds intriguing as well. -
Let's hope the night at the Tempest doesn't turn into a storm. It is often hard for new people to mesh well with a group that has known each other for a while, they all have that secret code that they can talk in if they aren't careful. Emmet seems to have a complicated past, and I for one would like to know more about it. His friends seem to be an interesting mix of people as well. Hate to hear that his close friends are dealing with what is happening to their son/brother, always hard to deal with something like that. Don't have any tattoos at all, but to get something like what these seem to be able to do, I might consider one or two, or ten. Truly interesting story can't wait to see what happens next; but still would like some background on several of these characters.
-
Well, Calvert has landed in the clover. He may not want or enjoy this posting, but it will truly make him in ways that he cannot even imagine at this point. If nothing else, it will make it almost impossible for anyone to go after him while in this position. And yes, he will have to deal with Princess Amelia and the Queen, and even the dour King but others would literally kill someone for one of those positions. Granger will find a way to have his cake and eat it too, you just wait and see. He will be in attendance of the King on a more regular basis with Calvert being posted to Court. I do wonder what the Queen is up to; but think the odds of any of us finding out are small indeed. St Vincent just did not want to go up against Granger, it would have served no purpose. Chalmers and his family have been slapped down and may never rise up again. A woman on the ship was never a good thing; but in this case, I may see several benefits to it occurring. I wonder what exactly the relationship is between the singer and her chaperone... And this will just endear Granger to the King all that much more. Bravo, @Mark Arbour, truly Bravo...
- 33 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
I have a sneaking suspicion that Uncle Josh is truly in for it. Writing was good as always with this chapter, but I don't know, the flow was off to me for some reason, will reread it and see what I think in a day or so. Greg didn't think this through all the way when he decided to go this route. But he is young, in more ways than one, and just can't see all the angles yet, lucky he has some great friends to help him out. Can's wait to see what happens next.
-
Well, I was actually expecting a bit more, well something. LOL. Even with the naked bit, the party seemed rather more tame than I expected it to be. Dan handled it all very well. And I am sure that Mr. Heyward had someone digging on Vaughn, but then a person in his position would probably have dossiers on all the people connected to his key people, and I think Dante would be that. I think he probably did read the articles that Vaughn wrote, now, whether that was before or after he had some research my be a question that could be wondered at, but we will see. Good for Jack's girlfriend and actually very smart of her, as long as the checks cash, keep it up, so to speak. I think we will see more interaction between Heyward and our leading me; could he show up at the club they decide to visit? We will just have to see.
-
2024 Poetry Anthology - Seasons - Wrap Up
centexhairysub commented on Valkyrie's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Thank you all for your contributions, outstanding job and some outstanding words from the authors... -
Finley will get in a better humor perhaps will some good sleep. Sleep deprivation is always a big concern for those in the military or those that come out of it. What exactly is Emmet? Obviously witch centric but doesn't seem to be a typical witch at least. Flowed really well, and well written as well.
-
Finley seems to be permanently sad, and this makes me sad. Why does he seem to hate being a dragon, I would love it. LOL. The list of people that I would bar-b-que and eat is rather long. Hate that he scared Emmet that much; but glad that Tony was able to shield enough to do the job that needs to be done. Interesting...
-
Well, well, well; so, we aren't sure what he is yet? Is he trying to mask his scent or is it just so rare that none of them realize what it is? Interesting enough for me to keep going.
-
Gavin Banks and Mystofelles must be stopped. And the gang they are associated with completely broken up.
-
Chapter 33 - Seperate Ways
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 33 - Seperate Ways
These monsters must be stopped; thank God that Quigley and his family were not there, but all those innocents... -
Such a joyful chapter, full of much merriment and happiness. Nathan is a joy and I wonder how deep his connection with Rom truly is. I hope they do get to go see the penguins, it might give an idea of how much Nathan truly understands and is ready to know how much more. The PM is a good man, and that is not something you often can say about someone in politics. Yes, I am sure that he has done a few things that are probably compromises that might not have been for the better good of all; no one reaches his level of power with having done so. We already knew Malcom was a good person; but Rory interest me, he has unexplored depths. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Agree with all that have stated it; but you just don't go commando in a bespoke suit, just never done. Sounds like Francis Heyward might have money issues, at that level it is never a problem, it is an issue. But like @akascrubber suggested, the parties could perhaps provide blackmail opportunities to help alleviate the issues involved. Or perhaps we are all just reading too much into it and the money issues are just cash flow and reorganizational issues that are solved with a little time and tightening of the surrounding flow. As long as the checks don't bounce and Dan doesn't feel pressure to do something illegal, enjoy the new suits and the interesting perks that might come with this. I do hope that Jack is honest with his girlfriend, and she doesn't take any of this the wrong way. Great job as always.
- 8 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Chapter 32 - More Mama
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 32 - More Mama
Honestly, they should have just killed this creature; those left behind would have been better off, of course, someone would have probably risen to take her place. -
Chapter Twenty-Two: Love
centexhairysub commented on drown's story chapter in Chapter Twenty-Two: Love
WOW, so it truly could hinge on getting Mark back to us. I hope the pain that he went through did not effect him too much, or at least to the point that it causes issue; being torn apart and spread across time might have that effect. This seemed almost a Leave It to Beave type chapter... -
To The Medical Center We Go
centexhairysub commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in To The Medical Center We Go
One is better, let's hope that the other is going to be as well. This seemed calmer; but of course, after the last chapter, a tornado would seem like a light breeze... -
Chapter 31 - Escape
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 31 - Escape
Lady Talula and X-Ø are absolutely fabulous... What an exciting rescue and just in the nick of time. Once again, family and friends pulling together, even if it is a one off situation. -
I honestly almost felt that I could hear a choir rendition of the Hallelujah chorus when Stef and Brad decided they had to get back to West Coast for work. JJ even had to catch himself to not try and keep them there. Kris handled the meeting perfectly; all the family so far is impressed with him. Not sure that Jake would be able to help him with the issue in Germany, but he might know someone that could. I really am glad that Brad seems to like Kris, I think he is good for JJ. I miss the JJ that was around when Matt first made his appearance, the happy bouncy boy that just seemed to love life. He has always been one of my favorites. That said, he needs to figure out how to interact and react to his family and how to keep his relationship with Kris front and center; without causing issues with any of the rest of the important people in his life. Will can be so tiresome. I honestly think he just needs to step back and realize that not everyone reacts to everything the way that he does and the way that he thinks they should. I swear, sometimes, Will is Brad on steroids. That said, I don't think anyone in the family truly cares about each other member as passionately as he does. That can be an issue though. Oh, the thought of the Thorpedo and the Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock coming together. I just have so many thoughts running through my mind. Can't wait to see what happens next...
- 22 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Okay, there is drama; and then there is soap opera level drama. Maybe too much drama for me...
-
Chapter 30 - Through the Forest
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 30 - Through the Forest
Sad that some are willing to just give up whomever they are or were to someone else so that they don't have to make any decisions or run their own life... -
Okay, not sure what is going on; but that went to hell in a handbasket rather quickly...
-
Chapter 29 - End Vision
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 29 - End Vision
Well, I think that if Lyoth and Strawren can get to them, they can help; but don't discount Phentrom if he so decides. Can't this group ever catch a break???
