centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,881 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Excellent chapter, and I really like Thomas. Isn't it strange how you can meet up with someone, and it is like you have known them for the longest time, even though it was just a minute. Keith does need to find someone to talk to, but he needs to choose wisely and at his own pace.
-
Keith must do what makes him happy on his timeline. I have seen people pushed to make decisions or announcements before they are really ready, and honestly, never goes well. Jaz is interesting. Greg and Bart have their own past, doesn't everyone. And different experiences but isn't that what makes the world more interesting.
-
Nice getting some background, but some more would not be amiss. Really think I will like this. Not sure what happened, I read the first chapter and commented but have not been getting the notifications, will try and refollow and see if that helps. I thought @Robert Hugill just hadn't been posting any of this.
-
Chapter 49 - Ugmugg
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 49 - Ugmugg
Well, different strokes for different folks, so to speak. Never understood those that got turned on by violence, but guess these creatures do. Wonder if it was the obnoxious farmer with the gun from the last chapter. This plan better be good, don't think these two are going down without a fight. -
Featured Story: Between the Lines
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Truly well said... -
More Getting Acclimated, and Then Some
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in More Getting Acclimated, and Then Some
Rocky is very observant; but seems to be a mixture of worldly knowledge and a little bit of naiveté. His mother sheltered him while his father and others indulged him probable more than they should have. I would have expected Bass to be better at reading the situation, his job means that he should have been better at reading the situation, which worries me a little bit but just a little. This unique family situation seems to be working out, let's hope it continues to do so. -
Weekly Wrap Up (May 5 - May 11)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
As always, with shorter brevity than usual, a perfect look back at the week. -
Damn, I may need to bathe in the frigid waters off the coast of England after that chapter. Calvert has endeared himself to the King and the Royal family as a whole with this act of bravery; and yes, it was brave. The bathing suits that were worn then were heavy enough to pull even a good swimmer under, especially if the person you were trying to rescue was struggling or fighting you at all, which could easily happen in a panic. Granger has found the perfect mistress, Prince Genarro. Of course, the singer will be the cover, but WOW. What a cover it was. Granger can find satisfaction with a woman, but never as much as with a man. I swear, Granger is just making the rounds of the Royal families of Europe, picking the most delightful playmates. A perfect way to end a nice weekend, can't wait to see what @Mark Arbour has coming down the pike for us all.
- 38 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Wanda's a bitch after my own heart. Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
-
I hope that Heyward is serious about helping Greg, as I think he might not be moving forward in his life as a happy go lucky sort of guy. I have known a man or two over the years that was put through something like that; and it leaves a mark on them. I felt they were being interviewed by Heyward, Vaughn and Dan both, but in slightly different ways. I just can't seem to pin down how I feel about Heyward, in some ways, he has become the central character in this story; but he sleeps into the periphery oh so easily. Vaughn is so much like me in many ways; and a man like him seems to be attracted to and attract men like Dan. There was a series of books written years ago; mostly forgotten I suppose by an author named Gordon Merrick, loved them all. There is a certain feel to this story that reminds me of his work. Really first rate.
-
Chapter 48 - The Aftermath
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 48 - The Aftermath
Well, I guess eating just a few sentient beings are okay. Can't wait to see how this gets handled; but would not mind Grizlop getting a bite taken out of him before they get rid of the problems. -
Chapter 47 - Godstrolls
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 47 - Godstrolls
Well, I know we need to find some to get their blood; but really sounds like they should be avoided at all cost. -
GA's Newest Promising Author: WolfM
centexhairysub commented on Graeme's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Well Deserved. -
Ending the Trial Period, and Ivan's Associates Appear
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Ending the Trial Period, and Ivan's Associates Appear
Well, I guess the group that worked for Boris, did not have much of a pension plan and decided that taking Rocky would get them one. That worked out so well. Everyone really handled themselves well, I guess that everyone that Boris hired or in Manny's case, named, can handle more pressure than the usual house help. OMG, middle school, being kidnapped might have been safer.- 25 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Jack’s Reality Check
centexhairysub commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in Jack’s Reality Check
WOW, do I have you buffaloed. LOL. But thank you for the compliment, and it is a gracious one. -
Chapter 46 - Young Quigley, Part 3
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 46 - Young Quigley, Part 3
Well, @drsawzall is truly right, the devil is in the details. I wonder why the bounty was doubled. Quigley did not want to kill either of the men, but he simply was not prepared for this mission at all. I truly believe he will be for the next one. A first look at Lady Tabula and X-O. -
Jack’s Reality Check
centexhairysub commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in Jack’s Reality Check
I honestly can't believe that Jack is being this obtuse. I swear for some men, if it isn't in an ironclad contract they just seem to have no idea of the reality of the situation. Jack would not only be losing Claire, but I don't think either kid would take his side; and while the rest of the family would always treat Jack correctly, I think he would lose a lot of his support system as well. All of that said, not sure that Brad is the one that should have been having this conversation, I know Claire asked him to; but she has to have this conversation with Jack, or it will never really stick. I just love that JJ takes his therapy so seriously. With all of his issues the last few years; therapy is a must for him but it only works when you put the time and effort into it. I think taking Kris to California will help them all in the long run. I felt that JJ almost had his Cinderella moment at the end of the chapter. Cannot wait to see what happens next.... -
Jack’s Reality Check
centexhairysub commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in Jack’s Reality Check
I know that is the favorite fantasy of some evil people, but I will truly hunt you down and hurt you if you ever do that...- 36 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Chapter 45 - Young Quigley, Part 2
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 45 - Young Quigley, Part 2
Pickle strikes me as my kind of woman. And she is sharp tongued and has all her wits about her. Quigley was lucky that he met up with her prior to his attempt at taking the two he is after; he is new to this as he never had to plan out any of the ones they went after before, he should have thought about what the security at the club would do to him when he tried to take the two he is after. I love back stories... -
Kicking Off the Secret Author Contest 2024: Hidden!
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Sounds interesting... Hidden leaves so many possibilities open.- 11 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Well, we keep getting hints of what Emmett is fully but then they disappear like whiffs of fog in the sunlight. Noah is bitter, but only he can take that next step. Yes, keep offering the help, but he has to decide to take it. Finley wasn't a coward; he was smart enough to know that something was wrong and tried to analyze it without rushing in. And he was right. Maybe a little primer on Finley's family, sounds like some complicated relationships there.
-
Chapter 44 - Young Quigley, Part 1
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 44 - Young Quigley, Part 1
Well, we know he survived; but not a crime to be young and dumb and think you can handle more than you truly can. I always love the backstories... -
Chapter 43 - Overwhelm
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 43 - Overwhelm
How often do our dreams as children actually work out just as we planned them? Of course, no one could have seen the chain of events that the evil that has invaded the cosmos as created. -
Chapter 42 - Glinterdale
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 42 - Glinterdale
At least part of the gang is back together... -
Chapter 41 - Music
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 41 - Music
What an uplifting chapter overall. I am so glad that Suoki was able to catch up with some old friends and find out that this group was able to rebuild their lives; they may need to help others if they can. But they are not ready to get involved in any of the fighting that is taking place out in the cosmos. Was really hoping that Lyoth was going to be there; who does the second ship belong to? Suoki was shocked to hear what happened to Quigley; and it just shows the horror of what they are up against. Glad that the boys tried to teach Suoki and doesn't sound like they took advantage of him. Great chapter...
