Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 24

    Merging the packs and taking the Montana position is really the only option at this point. I think it will work out well. I really don't see how he can let Caleb live; I understand Caleb's motivation, but his death really is called for. I think his should be merciful; but the others should be public and horrible to contemplate.
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 23

    Caleb better have one hell of an explanation; honestly not sure there is one that will be good enough. I still think the other two should be tortured to death in a truly gruesome horrible manner.
  3. centexhairysub

    Chapter 22

    You have to wonder if any of the pups will ever truly be okay; can a wolf handle counseling? I still can't believe Caleb was in on this; so disappointed. I can't wait for Sebastian to confront Reilly's father; that is going to be one hell of a donnybrook.
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 21

    Oh, nothing good is going to come from this one...
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 20

    Well, they know the location; and getting some low down from the locals is always a good thing. I do worry that they took the boy so quickly; what is causing the rush?
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 19

    WOW, they grabbed him the first night? Why so desperate?
  7. centexhairysub

    Chapter 18

    Fortunately, the Hundred Acres Woods never had to handle anything like this. I understand why they are not letting all the information out to everyone; but I worry that someone won't know something and will miss something obvious if they had known what they were looking for.
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 17

    Well, sounds like a plan is coming together; but I can still see issues that could go wrong. It is amazing how total lowlifes have the most amazing sense of self preservation and can sense when something is off.
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 16

    Arrogance more than stupidity has been the downfall of many dictators, charlatans, and truly evil men.
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter 15

    So another soldier has joined the crusade; it may make all the difference in the world. It is amazing to me how people at a certain level just seem to forget that others have a brain. They will discuss something that should not be mentioned and all in front of someone that they simply see as to inferior to matter; as if they are deaf and dumb.
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 14

    If the council had all been men; I would have just suggested that they whip them out on the table and see who was biggest, but always think the women won't really appreciate that. Would not think the council would try for bugs; at least not in such an obvious place, but when at home they might need to watch out. Round one and two are over; round three coming up.
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 13

    Damn, don't you just wish that cell phones had never been invented. Of course, it was not a good idea for any of them to go; and I hate that a lone shapeshifter may be going in blind. I have a feeling that the trip to Germany will be full of so many landmines that they may not get out alive...
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter 12

    Well, they have the lay of the land so to speak. I do feel that they at least know who the main players are; except for whomever if providing the financial backing, could the Council be involved?
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 11

    Oy to the Vey... So much going on and you know the humans would act totally stupid if they all knew that something was out there.
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter 10

    Well, we knew it was that mangy flea-bitten mongrel that calls himself an Alpha behind this; but who is behind him. Someone so filled with hate would never be able to deal with the intricacies behind all of this.
  16. centexhairysub

    Chapter 9

    What a delicious mating; so much love and passion in all three of these couplings. As soon as Reilly and Kellen hear about it being centered in Idaho, they are going to have an idea of who is behind it.
  17. centexhairysub

    Chapter 8

    A special place in hell is reserved for those behind the abductions; but I truly hope they get to suffer before they reach their final destination.
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 7

    The painting; wish we knew who painted it, maybe Rosalie will know. Well, can't wait until they figure out who is going to be on top first....
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter 6

    Well, that was obvious the second that Ben could smell Zev in the loft. I have a feeling we know who is kidnapping the youngsters as well; and I have previously recommended their punishment.
  20. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    You know; just when you think that humans as a species could not sink any lower, they do...
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    You are evil. Really enjoyed the total change of pace; once again, the writing and flow was really good. Can't wait to see how this ties in; and I hope that Zev is gay because I bet he is a certain someone's mate...
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Oh, Hell to the No... You go from that level of passion and contentment; to Reilly's wolf erupting in pain and agony.... You are a mean vicious person, @kbois
  23. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Well, we now know why Reilly cannot summon his wolf; can his mated Alpha? Reilly's father and brothers need to be tied down with silver and have solid silver baseball bats shoved as deep into their rectums as possible and then have their dicks locked in silver razorblades.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Okay, we need some more history; what happened to his knees? Was it something their pack did when everything came out? This was really well written and flowed so well. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  25. centexhairysub

    Prologue

    Had someone recommend this; and I have to say the prologue is outstanding, can't wait to see what happens next.
×
×
  • Create New...