Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,875
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 6

    Hope that Sammy is able to help his mother find what she needs. Jake seems a little disconnected. It always amazes me how many companies dump employees close to Christmas, I am sure that part of it is tax based as the new year is starting; and the tax systems resets; but so many things are tied in at that time of the year.
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    How delicious and delightful this chapter was....
  3. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    They both need to step back and let what is happening marinate in their mind a little more.
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 33

    OMG, I truly despaired of ever getting another chapter of Kandric... This was wonderful and a truly blessed event. The chapter flowed wonderfully, pacing was excellent, and the writing as always first rate. I am totally enthralled with these characters. I fine them all fascinating and so well fleshed out. We got to meet some new ones and all of our old favorites. I actually just reread the first 32 chapters of this less than a week ago. I cannot tell or express my joy that a new chapter was posted; truly the best gift possible for those that follow this story. Bravo...
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Okay, that video if it was uploaded would bring child protective services around....
  6. Well, we know that the question song was one of the reasons that Lessa knew to go back and to when. I am surprised that so many have just accepted it and decided to move on, even after a year, I would have thought there would be more questions. Zalna might figure it out, she is already on to part of it. I am sure that the MasterHarper knows, after all, he knew the song had to be written so it was there in the future to give the key. N'rax knows more than he shared but even he and the MasterHarper may not know it all.
  7. centexhairysub

    Secrets

    Well, well, well; and the bitch is back and with an unpleasant surprise. What have they done to Damian, and can it be undone?
  8. Well, obviously not Jaden or Damien or Kieran would have recognized him. So who created this kid?
  9. I was sort of afraid of this. Jaden has been turned and is subverted to some extent; can he be saved or will he be lost for good.
  10. centexhairysub

    Breathe

    I think Kieran needs to warn Aiden as soon as possible; although, SIGMA may already have someone doing that.
  11. I can't decide if they really need to work together or just work in concert with each other; with both Kieran and Aiden doing their own thing.
  12. Well, that actually makes a lot of sense. If they could develop his ability on top of their own, think how truly powerful they would be.
  13. I am truly not sure who to trust in this story. I have decided that I do trust Aiden, but not sure what would happen if he had to choose between saving Jaden and the rest of the world. There are a lot of similarities between Kieran and Aiden and what they have gone through to this point.
  14. centexhairysub

    Anna Festus

    At this point, I am not sure that Aiden is really fully sane and I trust no one that we have been introduced to recently...
  15. Well, we knew that name was going to pop up again soon. I still think he is the one with the highest score...
  16. centexhairysub

    Ambush

    Ah, so they were after Aiden and not the military but a splinter group; but what is the groups actual goal? Who took Jaden?
  17. centexhairysub

    Preparations

    Well, was the Sgt followed and they were on to Kieran, or did Aiden do something, and they were on to him? How this plays out will depend a great deal on the answer to that question.
  18. centexhairysub

    Deeper

    Oh, wow, we knew Aiden was not who he appeared to be but so did not see that coming... I still feel that Damian is more involved than we know yet.
  19. Hmmm, not sure that was the smartest move. Kieran may be stronger than Aiden, but he might not be able to control him, and if not; then no secret would be safe. I wonder if Damian is the person with a higher score. Kieran was very young and had just realized he had this ability before Damian went away, what if Damian was in the same spot? Colin is an interesting addition.
  20. centexhairysub

    Wiped

    Ah, so even the best laid plans....
  21. Good chapter, flowed really well. You knew he was going to end up with a really high score, I was betting on the highest ever but second will do. Have to wonder if he will be able to control the Sgt.
  22. centexhairysub

    Departure

    Almost did not start this story, just saw it and the idea sounds interesting; but obviously slow posting since it started in 2016 and not that many chapter. This one was enough to convince me to give it a go; well written and the premise it truly intriguing.
  23. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Writing and pacing is very good, the character development obviously isn't complete, but we are only two-chapters in. Not sure about posting the longer video, YouTube and other sites can really vary on what is allowed.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Interesting start to this new story. I have always loved to cook as well, started very young helping my grandmother. Can't wait to see what you do with this idea...
  25. Very interesting little story about what if... Funny but a much too logical ending for me. Well written as always and flowed really well.
      • 2
      • Like
×
×
  • Create New...