Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,857
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. Torsten will not look good torn in two.
  2. centexhairysub

    Original Rift

    So happy that we got some of the backstory, I for one was really needing it. I feel sorry for Theo, and I have a feeling his ultimate decision will effect how some of this ends up. Great job writing and the pacing was better for me with this chapter. On to the next one...
  3. centexhairysub

    In The Flesh

    Well, can't wait to see where this goes next. I have to admit that I had part of what was revealed in this chapter figured out but not all of it. So many unanswered questions.
  4. Another excellent chapter, I a so enjoying this story. I do wish there was a little more to the backstory, is there a previous story? There just seems to be so much going on that is unexplained.
  5. Well, this s*%t just got real...
  6. WOW, Lucy is more of a bad-ass than I thought. But which side is the counselor even on, hard to tell what side is good or bad; or is it just the point of view on who is on the side of right? Interesting take on the lunchroom episode. We have ignition... Well Done.
  7. Why do I feel that some of the auxiliary characters are more important than they seem at first glance? interesting idea behind this; although it isn't all clear yet. I do find the pacing a little odd; but the writing is very good.
  8. centexhairysub

    Where It Began

    Interesting start to the story; can't tell exactly where you are trying to go with this; that makes it all that much better. Good writing and the pacing is okay. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  9. The biblical name is Tobit, and is a book in both the Catholic and Orthodox bibles. He was the grandson of Deborah and the father of Tobias. Really liked this chapter but was sad throughout, on so many levels. The scourge of drugs has been felt by many and has destroyed more relationships of various sorts that can be counted. Gay adolescents are often the subject of scorn, as well as both verbal and physical assaults in the foster system in every state. Hope the therapist can help them both overcome some of the traumas from their past... Well written and the pacing was first rate. Can't wait to see how you develop this story.
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter XXVII

    I almost selected the sad icon as having Christopher read Gregory Sr.'s letter to his son made me said that he was not there, sad that he did not get to know that he was right about the two of them; well maybe he does know on some level or some way, we can all only hope. In some ways they have both lost out on the last few years, I hope they can find joy in the coming ones. Truly wonderful, can't wait to see how you advance the story. Bravo.
  11. Loved this and the followers of Nut were a delight. Nut is usually viewed as an older goddess not a younger one however; but then as the author you have a freedom to expand our views in many different ways. I do hope that Eli's old pack is warned of the dangers of being over-protective with their omegas. This could cause problems in so many ways. Can't wait to see where you all take us with this one. Keep up the great work. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Deepest condolences and prayers for all who need them.
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 18

    The writing was so descriptive that I truly could see the pure joy on Jake's face when he got his first paycheck and then got his first bank account. Sort of surprised that Jake would not know Klaus's address? I would have thought he was street smart enough to get the basic in case he needed to make a quick get away, needed a cab, etc... You just knew that Diaz was going to be a problem. My guess is that Klaus will end up having to save Diaz, probably from a bigger and more vicious gang leader, but we will see. I do wonder how Jake will react when the excrement hits the fan. Getting the back story on both Jake's scar and Hans was a bonus. Always a good think to flesh out our idea of who everyone is. Can't wait for the next one.
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter XXVI

    I agree with a comment above, you can't get that jealous on either of their parts without being heavily invested in the relationship. Each chapter just brings something new and opens a new facet to what each of them are going through.
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter XXV

    Oh damn, I think I maybe in love...
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter XXIV

    I love this, each chapter is like peeling back another layer to each of their personality and their relationship. So good.
  16. centexhairysub

    Chapter XXIII

    Gregory is going to have to communicate with Chris as much as possible; maybe more than he is comfortable with for a while. Entering into a relationship like this is never easy; and Chris just doesn't truly have the experience to understand all the nuances yet.
  17. centexhairysub

    Chapter XXII

    Feel as if I am watching a truly intense ping pong match that will decide something truly important. The pacing and writing for this story just keeps getting better and better. It truly just flows so well.
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter XXI

    Oh what a tangled web we weave; just delightful.
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter XX

    I LOVED this chapter. On some level you truly seem to understand the D/s relationship in a way that so many that write about it don't. You have done an excellent job of conveying so much with a refreshing take on an ago old subject matter.
  20. centexhairysub

    Chapter XIX

    I have to admit that I had already come to the conclusion that you introduced here in my head already, at least on most of the points. This explains so much, at least from Gregory Jr.'s point of view. I can promise you that he must truly care about Christopher and trust him deeply on some level to have shown this much of who he truly is. Can't wait to see where this is going.
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter XVIII

    Just really sweet.
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter XVII

    It was almost like to two kids playing hide and go seek except the electronic version. Too funny. The letter was sweet and a fond remembrance of times past and a hint of the future maybe.
  23. centexhairysub

    Chapter XVI

    Loved this one; I do think it is easier sometimes to communicate via written message rather than verbal. Some people can be dyslexic when it comes to verbal communication yet understand perfectly when something is in written form.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter XV

    I have to think that they need each other more than either can admit. I think that Gregory Sr. understood what they both needed more than they did or do. I still would like to know why Gregory Jr. changed his reaction to Christopher from the first and second time he meet him...
  25. centexhairysub

    Chapter XIV

    One of these two is going to have to start being the adult in this situation. I think we all know why Gregory Sr. changed his will; have to wonder why neither of these two have been smart enough to figure it out...
×
×
  • Create New...