centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,857 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
I don't know what else to say about this one but DAMN...
-
Delicious in so many ways...
-
I think Gregory Jr. has probably been attracted to Christopher for a long time but could not do anything about it because of his father. I have a feeling this is about to get very interesting on more than one level.
-
Damn, this is turning into a Golden Age of Hollywood drama with Katharine Hepburn, Bette Davis, or Barbra Stanwyck...
-
I don't know why, but the saying pride goeth before a fall, keeps ringing in my ears. And I can bet you any amount of money that both Gregory Sr. and Jr. know just about everything there is to know about Christopher.
-
Well, I certainly hope that Christopher has put money back, I doubt a reference is coming. LOL... That was just too delicious. I assume that when the will is read that Gregory Jr. is going to be in for a real surprise.
-
I am glad that Chris was honest about all of that; I sort of imagine that Gregory Sr. has already had him checked out and knew most of it already. Most people don't understand how close to a life on the street so many are. A lost job or a huge bill that can't be paid and it can all snowball so quickly.
-
I wonder how Basil is going to take this; does he already know? Is he as ready to go as Gregory Sr. is for him to go? Hmm......
-
I don't care what anyone says, the clothes can make the man or woman. I don't know if I am dreading the arrival of Gregory Jr. or waiting with baited breathe. Great job.
-
Waiting for the doctor and the coroner, or their people, can be very hard on some. I think it is their arrival that often is the first glimpse that this is real, the person is really gone.
-
Okay, Gregory Sr. has obviously lost his mind and should be kept away from sharp objects and in a room with soft edges all around. LOL. I do understand the sentiment though; there are times that you can meet someone for the first time and just get a feeling about them; I have found most of the times my gut reaction in those situations have been accurate whether for good or bad. Intriguing story all the way around; can't wait to see where this goes.
-
There is a flow to this that most well written stories have; I don't always like them but you can tell when someone actually knows how to write. Plus, this one has so far been a joy to read. The emotions seem real, even if the remembrance seems a little bit Pretty Womanish. Of course, I am a sucker for those kind of stories so...
-
Hmm.... have to wonder if Gregory Montgomery Jr. will turn out to be a monster or something else, there seemed to be a hint of something in this chapter. Looking back can be painful even if you are in a good place when you do so; after this loss, hope that Christopher is ready for that...
-
I don't know why but this seemed more funny than sad; even though it started with a death. Just ran across this but can't wait to see what you do with this story. Great beginning...
-
TC2 - Chapter 2: Meet the Grandparents
centexhairysub commented on Brayon's story chapter in TC2 - Chapter 2: Meet the Grandparents
Really enjoyed this second chapter; the emotions just seem so real and come out in unexpected places and times but fully understand with this situation. The bit about what his parents bought and got for him when he came out was hilarious. Well written and flowed beautifully; can't wait for the next update. -
TC2 - Chapter 1: Meeting Each Other
centexhairysub commented on Brayon's story chapter in TC2 - Chapter 1: Meeting Each Other
Interesting start to this story; I cannot even imagine the shock that came to both of them with this news that one had a son and the other's dad did not die but was still alive and well in Florida. Can't wait to see where it goes. -
And another turn in this family saga; sort of surprised that the guys have not taken on someone before. I would think his interaction with Dane would be the deciding factor. Good update, can't wait for the next one.
-
The Human, the Werewolf, and the Vampire
centexhairysub commented on HinderToyBL's story chapter in The Human, the Werewolf, and the Vampire
Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub.... -
Love how well they all fit together; Phuong just merged with the group seamlessly. I do worry about that many shaman being in such a small geographic area like this one; seems like a rogue action of some sort; not just the others being taken but covering their tracks the way they have. Can't wait to see where you take this one.
-
A Beauty With Barriers
centexhairysub commented on HinderToyBL's story chapter in A Beauty With Barriers
Oh how the mighty have fallen... Can't wait for the next update. -
Thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this chapter; can't wait to see where we go next in this little adventure. The pacing and writing were both first rate. Now, how will Diaz screw something up...
-
I just love Maria; and it is never too early to start putting a bully in his or her place, so I think Maria did just fine. Keep up the great work, can't wait for the serious campaigning, this should be so down and dirty but oh so fun...
-
Well, I have to wonder what the Goddess Nut is up to; is she really trying to help or is she the young one that we heard at the first of this story??? I can see Viktor stealing in and unraveling part of the Air Stole that Shael is working on each night. Really good chapter, can't wait to see where you go with this.
-
A Solid, Sensual Six
centexhairysub commented on HinderToyBL's story chapter in A Solid, Sensual Six
I am so glad that Elias got a color and it completed the gem. Can't wait for Nolan to fully bond with all the rest. Keep up the great work. -
I actually put my comment in with my phone; and did not read any of the previous comments as it is a pain to do so on my phone. I grew up in a small town in Texas and currently live in a large city in Texas, just outside of Austin. I doubt that the announcement would have even raised and eyebrow in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, or even Ft Worth. Even the mid size cites that populate Texas of say 30,000 to 125,000 would probably not have many law enforcement that would publically react in a negative way; they might say or do something in private but that is another facet that we are not addressing. But understanding from this story is the city and county it takes place in probably is in the 10,000 to 15,000 on the city and the whole county population is probably under 30,000. Texas has a lot of counties that size and that is the area that this announcement would still spark some outrage. Not saying it could not be overcome but the tolerance level would be much lower. Because of my job; I have some interaction with law enforcement and because of relatives had quite a bit growing up in a county smaller than the population I am supposing for this one; it still is many times smaller; the whole population of the county is less than 10,000 for the one I grew up in; while the one I currently live in is more than 500,000. I can promise you that at least half the law enforcement group in the county I grew up in would have walked out even today after that announcement; while I doubt anyone in the county I live in would do so. Attitudes maybe changing, even here in Texas but small towns are still slower to change and accept than larger ones. Now, that being said, there are a number of openly gay people that live in the county that I grew up in that are accepted and have few if any problems living there; but none of them are in an elected position like a Sherriff, and if they were open, they certainly would not be elected.
