centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,860 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Well, I have to wonder what the Goddess Nut is up to; is she really trying to help or is she the young one that we heard at the first of this story??? I can see Viktor stealing in and unraveling part of the Air Stole that Shael is working on each night. Really good chapter, can't wait to see where you go with this.
-
A Solid, Sensual Six
centexhairysub commented on HinderToyBL's story chapter in A Solid, Sensual Six
I am so glad that Elias got a color and it completed the gem. Can't wait for Nolan to fully bond with all the rest. Keep up the great work. -
I actually put my comment in with my phone; and did not read any of the previous comments as it is a pain to do so on my phone. I grew up in a small town in Texas and currently live in a large city in Texas, just outside of Austin. I doubt that the announcement would have even raised and eyebrow in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, or even Ft Worth. Even the mid size cites that populate Texas of say 30,000 to 125,000 would probably not have many law enforcement that would publically react in a negative way; they might say or do something in private but that is another facet that we are not addressing. But understanding from this story is the city and county it takes place in probably is in the 10,000 to 15,000 on the city and the whole county population is probably under 30,000. Texas has a lot of counties that size and that is the area that this announcement would still spark some outrage. Not saying it could not be overcome but the tolerance level would be much lower. Because of my job; I have some interaction with law enforcement and because of relatives had quite a bit growing up in a county smaller than the population I am supposing for this one; it still is many times smaller; the whole population of the county is less than 10,000 for the one I grew up in; while the one I currently live in is more than 500,000. I can promise you that at least half the law enforcement group in the county I grew up in would have walked out even today after that announcement; while I doubt anyone in the county I live in would do so. Attitudes maybe changing, even here in Texas but small towns are still slower to change and accept than larger ones. Now, that being said, there are a number of openly gay people that live in the county that I grew up in that are accepted and have few if any problems living there; but none of them are in an elected position like a Sherriff, and if they were open, they certainly would not be elected.
-
Very well done; but I do think that in reality in most " small " and " rural " counties in Texas, that you would have had more than two walk out. Some of those might have showed up on Monday with a better attitude but not all would. Can't wait to see where you take this next.
-
Well glad to find out this will be the last one; and he seems sweet but so battered. Hope we get more of his backstory. I have to wonder why the Librarian just showed up to check on them? He was talking about how busy he was; wonder if when they searched for that tome they were wanting; if an alarm was not triggered that it was being looked for? Can't wait to see where you go with this.
-
Perfect...
-
The Elder and the Alpha
centexhairysub commented on HinderToyBL's story chapter in The Elder and the Alpha
Damn, I wonder if the issue with Khonsu dates back to Anubis doing something to either change his/her gender or split it or something... Why do I feel that the first betrayal is the key to all of this animosity??? I am pretty sure that in ancient Egypt Khonsu was worshipped as a male god of the moon and healing? Will have to do some research. -
Oh this maybe the hottest chapter so far; I can't wait to see where and with whom it goes next, although we still have to worry about what happens when others find out. I hope the diary is some help. Lord have mercy, that was just too much, and yet not quite enough...
-
Oh wow, that was hot on so many levels; I have a feeling that Viktor would have paid any price for a chance to see that again. Viktor comes across in this chapter more lonely and hollow than an ass, maybe he isn't as bad as he seems. Can't wait to see where you take this next; plus who is the next mate going to be???
-
What an ass, but then a thought occurred to me, could he be the vampire they seek?
-
So glad that Maribel found her mate, even if he is a human. Can she turn him? Is there a benefit to that? Do the humans know about the vampires and shifters?
-
I still have serious misgivings about how this is going to play out. I do think the idea of a shifter/vampire mating is hot; but I have to wonder what the ramifications will end up being. I do think that they should have reported it right off, facing something head on, would have been the best way, maybe not the easiest but the best.
-
Why do I not think this will be a good thing? I know they maybe mates; but I have a feeling that all hell is about to break lose, quite possible literally.
-
Oh damn, a drunk shifter about to find his mate; I can imagine all the things that could so easily go wrong with this...
-
Exceedingly hot and so well written; plus the pacing was just spot on. Can't wait to see how the introduction of the next mate will top this one. So glad that Mateo is going to get all of his needs met. Have to wonder if anyone will be more dominate than Pax?
-
Well, I really like Pax, but Mateo seems cool too. I have to wonder how this will work out. I know in other shifter stories, often an omega is low person on the totem pole; but doesn't seem to be the case here. Can't wait to see how well Mateo meshes with Pax and Elias.
-
Had someone recommend this story; love how it starts out, can't wait to see where it goes.
-
Much like Raymond in the story, I could not get past the elocution lessons, just too funny. But you seem to understand what it takes to run a campaign, even in a small rural county in Texas. Gram is annoying but a necessary evil. Can't wait for the coming out party, so to speak. Keep up the great work.
-
I honestly can't believe that Jake let that a&#%(le brother of his get in his head like that. Jake had talked to Hans, so he knew that Klaus was talking and thinking about him while he was away. I am not sure that Diaz is not running a game on Jake. We will see. Glad to see that Jake is willing to stand his ground even though it looks like he might not enjoy this reunion as much as he could have. Great job, can't wait for the next one.
-
Truly excellent...
-
An excellent chapter all around; I especially loved the Mellie and Maria sections best. We don't get enough of either of them; but they are both so funny and kind. The wisdom and humor that comes from both of them defies their ages...
-
So glad that Granger was finally able to get through to Cavendish and make him understand where Granger was coming from and what he was trying to do to help Cavendish. They have such a history that it seems maddeningly annoying when they fight. I don't know and have never seen Cavendish as the one great love of Granger's life. I think there will be someone that becomes paramount but not fully sure we have meet that person as of yet. I don't believe even that would cause Granger to cut the others from his life however. Granger truly is an honorable man; and would never knowingly do anything to alter or change what he believes to be true and honorable. The visit with the French merchant Captain was enlightening on more than one level. Hope that Granger takes all that he said into account in his upcoming mission. It is still about six or seven years before Denmark really falls; first their ships to the British and then the country to the French. They were a great power that came out of the Napoleonic era severely damaged and to some extent never fully recovered. Can't wait for the next leg of Granger's adventures in the cold north expanse.
- 15 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Loved It... I thought JJ handled the situation with Carullo better than I could have imagined. He kept his cool, at least as far as Carullo could tell; and found out what the situation is. Disappointed that Carullo feels that he can't let himself get that involved again with someone, would think that Joey would have wanted Carullo to be happy. I can understand the fear of letting yourself get that hurt again; but if you aren't willing to risk the hurt, you can't win the love and happiness either. Not sure how long JJ will wait for Carullo to figure it out, but hope he gives him a chance to do so. I can't imagine Wade allowing his family place to be so completely unprotected. Would have thought his father, the Senator, would have had more of a security set-up than they appear to have had. Not often that Wade get's caught with his pants down, literally or figuratively either one. Glad that Jake was able to get a team there as quickly as they did; plus surprised and really happy that the FBI responded as fast as they did. Was actually sort of hoping that some of the family would get involved in their defense; I could actually see JP and Nana viewing the incoming men as clay targets and really going to town on them. Okay, now onto Will and his night. It really is time to say good-bye to Zach. Not saying that ten years down the road after college and a few years in the pro-ball, that they can't meet back up and find there are still sparks, but this is turning Will into much more of a masochist than I ever imagined him being. His first visitor of the night was hot but ultimately forgettable. His second was much more of a surprise. Will MUST tell JJ about this. He can explain the situation and then get ready to grovel but he has to tell him. Eventually, something like this always comes out in the CAP universe and while I think JJ will get over the sex; he might never get over the hiding of it. I can actually understand why Alex needed the sex; and why Will went along with it; there are several layers here and all were masterfully interwoven. A masterful chapter on several levels; can't wait to see what the ripples in the pond are on the next one...
- 16 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Well, I know a rescue mission isn't funny; but with this group out to find the missing, it just might be. Can't wait to see where you take this after this great start.
-
Really enjoyed this chapter as well, I like the ones were we get to see more than one group involved. Maria is just too much, would love to see a story when she is about 14 or 15 years old, it would be a hoot. Few things in life can be as interesting and dirty as a small town or county election in Texas. I am sure that will be very interesting. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what comes next.
