centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,857 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Remembering the Light
centexhairysub commented on Jack Poignet's story chapter in Remembering the Light
Elias finally realized what so few truly do; in holding onto the love of those that have past and giving that love to others, you keep them alive, you keep them living within you. Just beautiful. -
Elias has buried the hurt, horror, and pain of losing Adrien; is this really anything more than all of that bursting forth from him, made manifest by his will?
-
Elias's vision of Adrien in the Wild Hunt pushed him to finish some of the work that Adrien was doing when he died. Is this what the vision was meant to do, push Elias to finish these tasks? Or was it to push Elias to start living again?
-
There's Something in the Wind
centexhairysub commented on Jack Poignet's story chapter in There's Something in the Wind
Elias lost Adrien, who died saving a child from certain death. Adrien returns with the Wild Hunt but does this passing doom Elias or is it a sign to start living as you never know what life will bring. -
Part mystery, part paranormal, with a hopeful dash of romance; put them together and you have Elias. The characters draw you in immediately, but it is the connections that tie them together that truly makes this work so well. We also discover that the need for someone to know the truth can tie a person to an object or place even after death. We also learn that second chances are out there, just be ready to embrace them.
-
While Asher was starting to get over losing Elias, and yes, it was a loss, he stayed close to town and the museum. He needed to say goodbye in his own way. Rhett appearing, and looking so much like Elias was a shock, but a good one. Asher knows he isn't Elias, but that doesn't mean that he can't feel the pull toward Rhett. An interesting story, but one that needs nothing more.
-
Perhaps Elias did return, just not as we would have expected him to be.
-
Asher and Elias shared a distant history. Just as they begin to realize a connection was there, Elias was pulled away; will he be able to return, perhaps only time will tell. Kaelie is a good friend.
-
Elias C Blakely, well we know who he is, but now we need to know what happened to him. Why is he so tied to the ring? Why did he die so young?
-
Kaelie is brilliant, I would have never thought about checking out the graveyard for a name, and they know close to their age. The clothes should give a clue on how long ago, but they may not have thought about that. Asher is a good person, but that can come back to bite you from time to time.
-
Fascinating start to this story, can't wait to see what happens next. I fully believe there is another world just out of our senses, and sometimes that world and ours touch. You will never know what happens when it does, but let's hope that Asher learns something but doesn't suffer from it.
-
December Signature Feature: Elias by Krista
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Well, this has my interest. -
Pericles & PJ, & a visitor
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Pericles & PJ, & a visitor
A delicious chapter with a few new additions to the growing cast of characters. Well, at last the two side meet so to speak. I truly doubt that Louis as any idea, but can the other side be sure of that? Louis is quite right, I am sure that Thomas Englert has been through the house as thoroughly as he can without tearing into the walls. Ian may be good to have around. He might not be much of a fighter, but his size might at least give some pause. Joss and PJ seem like an interesting pair, can't wait to see how they are drawn into this more fully. Can't wait to see what happens next. -
A Catholic Gay Boy’s Guide to Emotional and Eternal Limbo
centexhairysub commented on Jeff Burton's story chapter in A Catholic Gay Boy’s Guide to Emotional and Eternal Limbo
No one but Ryan can decide if he is ready to deal with what is going on. Sky may want to talk and try and get some resolution, but until Ryan is ready, it is no go. Sky needs to work on making himself happy and not worry about trying to make all those around him happy; of course, for some, that is easier said than done. I know that I am probably the only one; but Gabriel annoys me on some level. He is too perfect and starting to be a little too passive aggressive. He never really pushes Sky, but he is always there and won't get out of the way... -
Faith, Forgiveness and The Kiss of Eternal Drama
centexhairysub commented on Jeff Burton's story chapter in Faith, Forgiveness and The Kiss of Eternal Drama
I swear some of this could be taken from my own life, many many many moons ago. But I swear this is so good it is a sin. -
Well, the second incident obviously is going to involve a teacher; all too often even still today, but clearly was worse in the past, incidents involving teachers seem to get swept under the rug. Something about what Rick read clearly ties to Martin's death, at least in his mind. Even if someone was targeting Rick, Alexis and Jimmy Tan only met him for a short while, once, just once. How could anyone in their right mind think this linked them to Rick? Of course, the person is obviously not in their right mind, but still. Jimmy and Shane are going to do so well here with Tom and Beth. Rick's idea of how to get IA to Casey makes a lot of sense. IA would naturally meet with lawyers over different matters, so it would not raise much suspicion if someone from IA was seen going into a lawyer's office.
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Dec. 7 - Dec. 13)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Thanks for all that you all do to keep this site going and letting us know what is going on... -
Oh lord, the rape, while perhaps justifiable on some level, has caused so many fissures. Dante needs to understand the landscape that he finds himself in; but he truly can't let go of his past. I want to know what happened in the past to make Frank react like he did, both with Dante and his yanking on the collar; as well as his reaction to what happened and Blaise keeping him away from it. The way a few things were worded, I almost wonder if he wasn't attached or abused by someone in the past. Alice needs to get away before Carolyn is gone, if Britney is in charge, all hell will break lose. Hate that Sawyer and Tom are so upset by Dante's reaction, but I think when you look at how Henry took all of this, Dante was closer to being right than wrong. Dante may well be right, what happened may have harmed Henry more than what Flynn did to him in the long run, but let's hope not. Someone should have told the others about the fire to try and get additional help; I do understand the reaction to want to get there and help, but a prepared response might be more beneficial; of course, if someone is trapped, then those three running toward the danger might be the only way to save them. Excellent chapter.
-
OMG, I can so see Will introducing Carlo to Jeremy and what fun it will be to see who the queen bee will be. I really don't understand Finn, I guess he is using his bitchiness to hide how into Will he was, and I guess knowing he can't ever be number one with Will is just something he can't handle. I love Matt, he is just so down to earth and hilarious. Marie and Fab? Well, that was a shock to me, I know his girlfriend is a pain, but I can't see Marie being willing to play second fiddle or keep anything she does a secret to suit someone else. Lovely chapter and I can't wait to see how this proceeds.
- 33 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
I actually believe it is biblical in some way but can't seem to remember exactly why right now. Loved the chapter from start to finish. Glad that Tom is staying and willing to oversee the project of putting the property to right. I wonder if he might enlist Ian in some way to get him more involved. And glad that he will help him to learn a new dish as well. Burnout like he is suffering from isn't just a mental or emotional state, it can easily drain you physically as well. Of course, as others have suggested there could also be something physically wrong with him. Tom is probably right about Ian suffering from depression, and I am sure untreated. Ian is the kind of person that would probably never go to a doctor for something not physically serious. I am drawn to the Ian character on several levels. I can't wait to see how he develops along in the story. Charlie will probably not be inviting Louis to any family dinners in the near future. LOL Just a totally wonderful chapter all around.
-
We didn't even hardly get to meet Jimmy Tan at all. I doubt it is a coincidence that he dies in the same manner as Martin and Alexis just a few days after meeting Rick; but who was nearby that saw them together? I think we all knew it was going to turn serial killer; but are these the only three? That would be a big cooling off period between Martin and Alexis. So glad that Beth and I am sure Tom agreed to let Jimmy and Shane have Martin's old clothes, I wonder if it was just the clothes that made them see the resemblance to Martin? If it was that pronounced wouldn't someone have noticed earlier? I can't believe the goons thought they were going to intimidate Helen, scare her yes perhaps, but force something out of her? I think that the fact that Martin communicated with Rick, even if he doesn't fully realize it; means that the dreams mean more than they realize, but we will see.
-
A truly interesting chapter with a wide range of emotions. On many levels reemphasized the idea that family is who you decide it is, not necessarily who you were born into or with. Strange that Alex is related to the LT but really wasn't even sure of it. I think Alex was right about Max, outside hard as stone, but inside, more like molten lava.
-
Some truly amazing stories here.
-
I truly believe that there is something beyond our world. And I also believe that under certain circumstances, that world and ours can connect in ways that we will never understand. Was this Martin reaching out from beyond; or was it simply Rick's subconscious trying to make sense of certain clues that he is just now starting to try and piece together. Maybe being back here where it all began for him is triggering something in his memories that he buried long ago. Can't wait to see what he finds in the old computer journals. Jimmy and Shane are blessed to have the people in their lives that they do at this moment. Tom and Beth, along with Rick, Helen, and others are giving them a chance to truly turn their lives around. Let's hope they are able to do so. So, Beth believes that Rick's sister has changed. Maybe she has, but that doesn't always make up for the actions of the past. We will have to see how and if this plays out at all.
- 18 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Wonderful chapter, Remy can't take the blame unto himself for everything. And while Sarah accepted some of the responsibility, we all know who stirred everything up to start with, and she is who should be punished. The mistresses handled this all really well.
