centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,872 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Feb. 2 - Feb. 8)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Well, giving myself six out of seven as I would not have been able to give the actual definition of sedan correctly, had to look it up; all I could think of was a four-door car, but that didn't really fit. Way too many games to get to in one day, I would have never been able to get to that many anymore. Never been out of this hemisphere, when I had the time not the money, and when I had the money not the time, and now just too tired thinking about how many games you go to in one day. LOL. Within the US, every state but Hawaii and Connecticut. Canada, Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Aruba, Curacao, well too many of the Caribbean islands to name them all, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Peru, and Ecuador. -
Weekly Wrap Up (Feb. 2 - Feb. 8)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Well, giving myself six out of seven as I would not have been able to give the actual definition of sedan correctly, had to look it up; all I could think of was a four-door car, but that didn't really fit. Way too many games to get to in one day, I would have never been able to get to that many anymore. Never been out of this hemisphere, when I had the time not the money, and when I had the money not the time, and now just too tired thinking about how many games you go to in one day. LOL. Within the US, every state but Hawaii and Connecticut. Canada, Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Aruba, Curacao, well too many of the Caribbean islands to name them all, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Peru, and Ecuador. -
I do love how well Marc takes care of his people, and yes, anyone that works for the corporation or any member of any of the extended families are his people. Marc and Adam just mesh so well. They are becoming synchronized in their lives with each other so that they can be together as much as possible. I love how the little things are important to them. Still want a breakdown on how the new corporate structure is based and how control has shifted.
-
Friday, February 21, 2025 (II)
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in Friday, February 21, 2025 (II)
Well, I have to admit, I thought the idiot was being set up. He just seemed to perfect of a suspect, but I guess there was a reason for that. I found Upfield really interesting, wish we had gotten to see him some more. Can't wait to see how this gets all tied up in a neat little bow. -
Loved the bowl off, of course, we needed better music, maybe from West Side Story? LOL So glad that this group has each other to lean on, let's hope that they continue to enjoy this sense of camaraderie. Love the idea of Uncle Bryan and Chase hooking up, maybe it will give Bryan an excuse to be around more.
-
As luck would have it, the old fables held the truth. The seaweed within the temples allowed them to live in an area that they could both cope with. They and Auth Hali have found a home that they are safe and happy in. Balar has changed, and perhaps he can change the clan for the better.
-
It was Fabulous...
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Found this chapter to be rather melancholy for a few different reasons. Robert left Vladimir not out of spite but love, their love was too volatile, and they would have destroyed each other if they had remained together. Robert simply realized this before Vladimir could and did the right thing, although it hurt them both deeply. As the Vladimir, Thomas, and Constatine toured Budapest they looked to the past, but also to the future. They realize that their future is not here, this is the start of their journey, not even the middle and certainly not the end. On to Vienna, they must remain vigilant but every new place while an opportunity for danger to erupt is also a way to draw closer to each other and hone their actions as if they are one.
-
Well, Freddie has decided to take the plunge and shave. I personally have never understood the attraction to that, but to each their own. Freddie seems a little lonely, and honestly, a little lost. Perhaps it is because of the school break. Arvid is cool but gone and the rest are rather lame, so I wonder for whom he might be shaving? Gray can be the cool Uncle, but while not a small village, I wonder how the village wags would handle him being naked with his fifteen-year-old nephew. Perhaps him volunteering at the centre might give him something else to write about except the marshes. LOL Vince is really the one that has surprised me so far. I find his attitude really astounding compared to most lawyers/attorneys that I know. Not sure how excited he will be to find out that his son and brother are literally hanging out together, but literally and figuratively. Love this story, can't wait for the next update.
-
Who the Great Mother calls
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in Who the Great Mother calls
So many layers to this chapter, and the story just keeps developing in unexpected ways. Alice proves once again why she is a good mistress. Frank proves that he is growing up in ways no one thought possible, better late than never. A glimpse perhaps of why Miss Carolyn is the way she is. Is the dead that Tom spoke of Anthony? I am starting to suspect that perhaps they were lovers or involved in some way. Just an amazing chapter, flowed so well and wonderfully written. -
Now, Chase and Uncle Bryan, not something that I saw coming but such an interesting development. Grayson's dad handled that better than I thought, and I am glad that he seems to be dealing with his issues. Glad that he and Grayson are getting closer as well. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
A Little Trip with Marcus
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in A Little Trip with Marcus
Marcus is handling all of this about like I thought he would. Honestly, Don is the one that I was sort of sure would be reticent about anything more than the circle jerk and here he was the one that suggested he and Marcus do more than that. Let's hope that the setback for Bobby is truly minor. -
The world needs us all, our abilities and talents. We all have something to contribute, and we all need help in some way. Blessings to those that recognize this and work to make it possible to share with others.
-
Engineer Benson Chapter 13
centexhairysub commented on Wayne Gray's story chapter in Engineer Benson Chapter 13
I am taking notes; not sure we are not headed to this even without the zombies being involved. So, our little group has grown again, and a couple of more kids. In a way that seems to make you more vulnerable, but it also gives you something to fight for and work to make it better. Russell may have run when Trisha needed him, but it kept him alive and helped keep Shannon and Becky alive as well. Plus, the fact he was already starving himself to keep the kids feed meant that he probably would not have been strong enough to have ended her mercifully and gotten away. They may need that watch tower sooner than anyone thought. They have to keep a lookout for things like the smoke, any survivors that are left are going to start being desperate and that will be dangerous for all involved.- 21 comments
-
- 11
-
-
@Mark Arbour is who brought me to Gay Authors. I had read a story or two before I found him, but once I did and then branched out, there was just too much to love and enjoy. Mark is truly gifted. And so glad for a glimpse into his thoughts. JP will always be my first love from his stories and this site, but I do adore George Granger so much.
- 12 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
I really do feel Balar is like the little kid on the playground hitting the person they like because they don't know what else to do. I am glad that Peter was able to stand up to Balar, he might not win every fight, but at least now Balar knows that he can't take victory for granted when they fight. Ah, a way out, but a dangerous rode to try and find and test it. What will happen, something good we can hope.
-
So glad to get back to Brian, Gordon, Toby, Russ, et al. I know we had a glimpse from Ralph's point of view, but not nearly enough. I am glad the Deidre is trying, I am not sure she is going to succeed as she seems to be rather wrapped up in Jasper, but you don't know, she might surprise us all. Toby away for a long weekend with his mother exploring nature while she explores the spa. Brian and Gordon on a long weekend with Russ, while they explore each other some more. Can't wait to see where this one goes and am so ready to be along for the ride.
-
Friday, February 21, 2025 (I)
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in Friday, February 21, 2025 (I)
Don Venn maybe a racist misogynistic ass, but does that really make him a killer? He seems to perfect of a suspect, I would almost think that someone was attempting to set him up, but why? Such a lovely chapter, this whole story is just so delicious. -
So, Uncle Bryan is Grayson's fairy Godfather??? That first time waking up with someone that you really care about can be scary as hell, but doesn't it feel wonderful? I do think they are both being smart. They realize that is will not be all rainbows, lollipops, and sunshine; but they also know that being honest and upfront with each other will help keep them together. Love this one so much, can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Let us hope that this latest move helps improve the position of them all. Budapest is a fine first stop, but Paris is the end game at least at the moment. Perhaps, Robert will be found in the future. No one knows what the future can hold.
-
For a while, maybe a long while, certain days are really going to set Domenico off. He won't really be able to control it, nor honestly should he. He needs to be able to mourn in his own way and for a while that will be okay. If a couple of years from now it is still as hard, then there might be an issue.
-
I need to give some of these a shot, I do love this type of story but never seem to give them a chance. I will start to try to do so.
-
I am glad that Will is being an adult and at least entertaining Jeremy's attempt at going further in his attempt to reconcile with Will. I just Will would get off his high horse a little bit and realize how hurt Jeremy was by all of the revelations and realize how fragile he was at the moment that he blew up. Love that Travis and Will connect on so many levels and are there for each other. Will was really hurt by Thor and Fab's actions, but Travis was able to give him a reason not to be. I did warn about Thor, he seems like someone that will obsess over someone that he hooks up with, can you say Fatal Attraction? Ah, to be joys of a college party. Too much booze, too many people, and the inevitable busting by either security, dorm advisors, or the police. Great chapter, but like @gmc, not sure that going to a club we know that the stalker frequents is the best idea, but we will see. Great chapter, and can't wait to see what happens next.
- 53 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Marc and Adam are going to have a torrid sex life, and they both truly deserve it. Glad that Marc is always thinking of others just as much as he is his own family and corporation. He truly does care about those that under him or depend on his family and corporation. The fewer the secrets between the two of them the better, we know a few secrets will be necessary as Adam does not seem to have had any or at least much military experience and well, Marc does and has flourished with it.
-
February CSR Feature: Just Keep Swimming by JJQuinn
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Sounds like an older slapstick comedy from the 30's like Bringing up Baby. Will have to check this one out.
