-
Posts
1,011 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Howzat
-
I think it all depends on which version of shifter lore you follow - after all the werewolf in the classic movie An American Werewolf in London didn't turn willingly (there was definitely no sex or mate bond involved - the werewolf just bit him). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Werewolf_in_London I think the version (like in this story) that @kboisis using is much better for the one being turned - especially as they get to be with their mate afterwards both as human and wolf. Yes @84Magsthis was most definitely a very special day for Ben & Zev.
- 58 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
I'll really looking forward to "seeing" Ben's wolf and then hearing various pennies drop as they realise that they're both in the painting - and if they're in the painting, who are the other wolves? - we know the answer to that one though! Then the meeting with Seb's pack that is sure to be in the offing - then we'll start to sort things out (hopefully?). @kboisa great chapter as always - looking forward to Tuesday. Happy New Year!
- 58 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Wow, wow and just wow!! @kboisyou are excelling yourself! Now that one of their own pups has gone missing then contact is going to be made with the other packs involved and then the other Sentinels will be discovered (as well as that painting which Rosalie remembers). I can't wait until Saturday for the next chapter!!
- 77 comments
-
- 21
-
-
-
Congratulations on your marriage @Cris L.
-
CJ's Commandments like Gibbs' Rules in NCIS are often quoted but never seen written down together in one place less all that knowledge completely blows your mind!
-
Great chapter @kbois- roll on Thursday!
- 81 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
@drsawzallnot vindictive at all are you! 😄 The hunter had the option of telling all but preferred to die quickly.
- 81 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
My great-nephew (who is 6) still calls baked beans, orange peas!
- 97 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Or even Washington's teen boys! (You never know 🥰)
-
That is the privilege of (Great)Grandfathers and (Great)Uncles (me being one of the latter to several nieces, nephews, great-nieces & great nephews).
-
What? Are you saying that Rock was one of those "hom-er-sex-uals"? I'm shocked I tell you - SHOCKED!
-
But you know that with CJ & Ozzie as parents that they wouldn't act spoilt - they just wouldn't be allowed to get away with that.
-
There's nothing wrong with you "lowly humans" that going through a shift at a full moon woudn't help sort out! Great chapter @kbois(a.k.a. Mrs Cliffhanger 🥰) - I'm guessing the next thrilling instalment is Monday?
- 97 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
-
I thought that maybe Ben was an unturned human with a wolf hidden inside waiting to be let out?
- 97 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
When @Carlos Hazdaygets round to writing that part of the story we definitely want to read the results! It will be HOT🔥 HOT🔥 HOT🔥!
- 66 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
-
If you think you can guess the secret that lies at the heart of this story then you're a better man than me! I didn't guess what it was at all and it blew me away. A great read with love, joy, sex & heartache alond the way. Family squabbles abound throughout. Jason first with Connor and then with Nathan take us on an emotional rollercoaster. If you're expecting a perfect happy ever after ending then you'll probably be disappointed but there are enough open story threads that I'm sure a sequel would be possible.
-
You @kboisare the Dick Dastardly to us (the readers) as Muttley! Snazza frazza rashin' fashin' Rick Rastardly! Great chapter again and my heart is bleeding for Reilly's wolf - I hope Donovan can help (but maybe we have to wait for Hunter to return to help out?).
- 56 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
A great ending to a fantastic story @Filzmoos! I assuming it has ended with THE END above but it still says In Progress, so maybe there's an epilogue to come or there's a switch to be flipped to Complete.
-
Wow, what a chapter @kbois, we get to hear some of the back story of Kellan & Reilly and what a story! We already knew Reilly's family were complete bastards but we didn't know how badly they had treated him - so bastards is very much an understatement! Kellan gave up any meaningful contact with his own family to help his best friend in his hour of need. Now Seb just has to get his head around the fact that his mate is male and help his mate regain contact with his wolf (I'm sure Rosalie is going to help with that), so that his injuries can be healed at last. If Seb ever has contact with Reilly's family I'm sure he'll rip them to shreds for hurting his mate! I guess we've got to wait for 3 days now before the next chapter? I'm looking forward to it already!
- 53 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
Absolutely hilarious from @Carlos Hazday- now we know what the team from GA get up to in their "spare" time! Of course now that you've been hooked by this wonderful author you'll have to read all of his other stories - you won't regret it I can assure you. Mark
-
CJ & Lucy? Methinks you mean Rich & Lucy?? Otherwise Ozzie would be very upset and so much of CJ World would cease to exist!! 😄
-
Oh okay I missed out upwards & sideways as I was only planning on having to deal with Ozzie, CJ & Liebe!
-
Oh my - I can't be upsetting Ozzie as that would also upset CJ and I do not want the combined Abello/Liston clans against me! 🥰
-
Sadly there are now far too many SIDS (Small Island Developing States - abbreviation picked up from the recent COP26) that are being badly treated by us (the developed nations USA/UK etc.) or just plain ignored! I think you are talking about Tuvalu - but there are many others in all the worlds oceans that will fall beneath the waves all too soon; nevermind the major land masses that will have large scale permanent flooding when the sea level does rise (and it will, because we are all doing far too little, far too late!) 😭 Okay I'll get off that particular soapbox now! 🤐
- 108 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
If I spot an error (continuity etc.) in a chapter I message the author direct rather than call them out in the story comments - but I think other commenters are probably fair game (e.g. Senator/Ambassador - easy mistake to make on here when there are so many stories in progress) as it shows we are actually taking notice of what they have commented. I think authors deserve more respect in that regard and they can easily amend the story so future readers/commenters never even know there was anything wrong to start with! Typo's and spelling mistakes don't get me as riled up as grammatical errors - e.g. using your (belonging to you) or you're (contraction of you are) incorrectly seems to be a very common occurrence - not with our favourite author @Carlos Hazdaythough (as far as I know 🥰).
- 108 comments
-
- 10
-
-
