Jump to content

Howzat

Members
  • Posts

    1,011
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howzat

  1. Joey - you are a total idiot! If you've been acting anything like this for the past two years then I'm kind of stunned that Jack has stayed this long. You need to listen to Roman (again!) and try to persuade Jack to come back and this time "TALK" before you jump to the wrong conclusions AGAIN! @James Matthewsloving the POV thing and of course loving that you've got us into Part 2 of the saga so quickly after Part 1 finished.
  2. I'm really looking forward to book 2 @James Matthews. I'm glad that (at least for the moment) that Joey & Jack, Roman & Olly and Dean all seem to be in a relatively good place. The new club is going to be a great adventure for the whole lot of them! Mark P.S. This story still says "In Progress" so is there anymore to come in this story (Epilogue Part 2) or is that it (for now)?
  3. Stay safe @Clancy59
  4. OMG @James Matthewsyou certainly know how to drop a massive bombshell - I did not see that coming. Hopefully Shaun is now in a happier place. But what will this all mean for Joey & Jack? Will Dean blame Joey? Will Joey blame Joey? Will Jack blame Joey? Shaun's parents will definitely blame Joey (even though they must bear some of the blame). I'm still looking forward to the next installment.
  5. Well I wasn't expecting that! That was really a Duf! Duf! Duf! moment - (viewers of a UK soap called Eastenders will get what I mean) 😁 Now I can't wait for our next installment @James Matthews! Mark
  6. Howzat

    Making Memories

    @James Matthewsanother great couple of chapters. I'm glad that the four lads all seem to be getting on and that Dean is coming to realise that what he went through was abuse and nothing to do with someone being gay. Jack still has to come to terms with the abuse that his father is dishing out to him and his mother - it may not be a pleasant resolution (though Joey may have a calming effect on Jack now that they seem to be getting together). I can foresee Jack moving in to the pub with Joey at some point (maybe sooner rather than later). Shaun may be a whole other kettle of fish!
  7. Howzat

    Insta-hate

    Welcome back @Laura S. Fox! I love reading American school/college stories and I already know this is going to be a great one. I'm looking forward to the next chapter already. Mark
  8. Howzat

    Finding Jack

    Well that's a cliff-hanger to say the least! @James Matthews Jack's father needs to go away for a long time! Dean needs counselling if what we think happened did happen (when he was 14) as he is probably suffereing from PTSD and it's manifesting itself as anger against everything. I hope he gets the help he needs but at least he's talking to Joey about it - the first step. Hope we get the next chapter soon. Mark
  9. Absolutely loving this story @astone2292. Great characters and a great storyline - very descriptive in all respects. Can't wait for the next chapter. Mark
  10. Great chapter if a little tech heavy (not a bad thing per se) but it did enable to kind of visualise what JJ was designing even if I didn't have a hope of repeating any of it verbally or otherwise! Looking forward to the next chapter @Altimexis.
  11. Howzat

    Chapter 6

    @FrankD talk about a cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter.
  12. He sure does! @James Matthews
  13. Howzat

    Chapter 34

    I love this story and I'm so glad it's back. Knowing @Krista Jackson won't get the chance to talk to Luke until at least the chapter after next!
  14. Howzat

    Slave Labour

    I'm already looking forward to chapter 2. Great story so far @James Matthews
  15. Howzat

    Almost Home

    This is the first time I've read this story @shadowgod and it's so sad but absolutely brilliant!
  16. Thanks for the new chapter @garfwiz - I've missed reading this story! Can't wait to see what happens next.
  17. Howzat

    AOC 12

    Lovely story - is there more to come as it still says "in progress"? @Ivor Slipper
  18. Howzat

    A Proper Sendoff

    Somewhere in the future I'm sure Adam is going to see Greg & Larry again. Onto the next stage in Adam's journey into the unknown. Great story @Altimexis! Mark
  19. All those descriptions of the food are just fantastic - making me want to eat all of the meals! (Maybe not at one sitting though!) Great story @Altimexis
  20. Really enjoying this story so far - can't wait to see how the other 70 odd chapters pan out. Great work @Altimexis Mark
  21. Howzat

    Lost and found

    Only two chapters left!!!!!! I thought this was going to be one of those stories that takes us all through to when Aidan goes to college - so maybe a sequel???? I love this story and am so going to miss it when you post the last chapter 😭
  22. Right, I'm now all caught up. I had to start from chapter 1 again just so I could get all the story back in my head. So many things are happening all at once - I don't know how you keep track of it all @garfwiz! It's a great story and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
  23. Don't know if you still want names @garfwiz but here goes:- Mark Dorset - South Coast Pack (United Kingdom) Jack Wiltshire - same Brad Somerset - same
  24. It's just after 10pm on a Thursday here in the UK and I've just finished reading this absolutely fantastic story well done @Mrsgnomie for keeping me enthrallled over the past week (I think that's how long it's taken me?). I'm sure, like me, that you'll enjoy reading about the ups and downs of Nash Cushman and his life and relationships with the Knott family (and many others). The story has left me wishing that if I was Nash that I could find someone like Penn or if I was Penn that I could find someone like Nash. Enjoy the read - you won't be able to put it down!
  25. Howzat

    Finding a balance

    @Mrsgnomieanother great chapter. Matt & Seamus are just so made for each other - Aiden will be the glue that holds them together. Can't wait for chapter 4.
×
×
  • Create New...