Jump to content

Howzat

Members
  • Posts

    1,011
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howzat

  1. Howzat

    CDMX • V

    When CJ does kick back (and I'm sure he will get the chance) then Northman could well end up in the US Embassy in Kazakhstan! 😁
  2. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    Makes note in mental diary - every third day! Come on Saturday!!!!!! And I completely forgot to mention about Kappa and Lambda - two wolf types I've never heard of before (just the usual Alpha, Beta, Delta & Omega) and I love the relationship that exists between a Kappa and their Lambda (I wonder - does that cease when an Alpha claims their Kappa mate?). Seb is going to be so surprised when he meets Reilly for real!
  3. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    I am so hooked - I don't know how you're going to better that score @kbois! Reilly's wolf needs to be coaxed back to the surface to sort out his knees - a shifter should not be suffereing like that! Reilly & Kellan both sound hot as f@@k - pictures are required!! Though Seb sounds pretty damn hot too!! Can't wait for the next chapter.
  4. Howzat

    Prologue

    I just love shifter stories - and having just read the prologue I am hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next for Kellan and Reilly. The big questions to be answered are why Reilly is disguised as a woman and why he is hiding from his mate Seb!! Great start @kbois
  5. Howzat

    Chapter 50

    Superb story @Filzmoos, can't wait to read more.
  6. Howzat

    CDMX • IV

    🥰🥰🥰 I never said you were evil - but if the cap fits........! Great chapter - I don't mind the shorter ones as they just leave me wanting more! Roll on next Friday!!!!!
  7. Howzat

    CDMX • IV

    Cue the usual cliffhanger music at the end of an episode of "insert name of favourite TV serial" with the usual preview of next week's exciting episode (short, out of sequence clips that completely throw you off the scent of what actually does happen)!
  8. Howzat

    CDMX • IV

    But that's why we love you @Carlos Hazday- you're always so good to all of your readers!
  9. Howzat

    CDMX • III

    It's just like Christmas Eve; all the kids (us readers) waiting for Santa Claus/Father Christmas (@Carlos Hazday) to deliver all the presents (publish the next chapter in CDMX) tomorrow morning! HO! HO! HO!
  10. Howzat

    CDMX • III

    I've never had a martini so I've no idea whether gin or vodka is best - but I know what gin smells like and I don't like that so you can guess which way I'm leaning! Anyway back to the story... The Russian (easier to write than having to remember how to spell his name) sounds like a right fucker - I'm glad Calum dealt with him! I'm pretty sure neither Ozzie or CJ would follow him (Russkie) or anyone else out of a club for a quickie not unless there was some drugging involved! Sounds like Linc & Calum will definitely be hooking up - also sounds like Calum is deffo an agressive top, I wonder how Linc will deal with that? So nice of the guys to think of giving Lupe one of their spare tech items - the fact she didn't know to use one says so much about how little we all know how other nations who don't have the same infrastructure as our own home nation actually deal with things like that. I'm sure Infanta will protest at first but will eventually give in and let Lupe have it - maybe the lack of home broadband should be solved by letting her use it while she's at CJ/Ozzie's place. I'm looking forward to next Friday already @Carlos Hazday!
  11. Howzat

    CDMX • II

    Mmm - human sacrifice as a story twist, now that would be a leap in the dark for you and your many devoted followers. CJ (or Ozzie) would have to be majorly pissed off to go down that road methinks! Though I can see Simmone and/or Linc organising some sort of mutiny if Northman causes our boys any trouble!
  12. Howzat

    CDMX • II

    Oh definitely not but he won't be able to do or say anything that will get back to the Ambassador - he will be far more subtle I'm sure.
  13. Howzat

    CDMX • II

    Yeah having an Orange supporter as your boss must be a bit of a pain in the neck but then CJ has already got Madam Ambassador on side so I can't see Stephens being that much of a problem.
  14. Howzat

    CDMX • II

    I think we may even be getting one tomorrow as well! But then I suspect we'll be back to only Fridays.
  15. Howzat

    CDMX • I

    To paraphrase a well known chocolate product advert "Oh Mr Hazday you are spoiling us with all these chapters"! 😄 (I don't even know if you can get those chocolates outside of Europe!)
  16. Great to see the Abello/Liston family back again and that you're obviously feeling in a productive mood @Carlos Hazdaywith chapters promised for consecutive days. I'm glad we're finally getting the story of what happened to them whilst CJ was posted in Mexico. While it's just a normal chilly Thursday here in the UK may I wish all readers from the USA a very happy Thanksgiving. Mark
  17. I'm so glad Eric has finally bitten the proverbial bullet and made contact with Rob though leaving us in the middle of that coversation was very mean @northie! Things are gradually coming together for everyone; Andy & Adam getting married, Eric & Rob reviving an old acquaintance that may lead to something else, Felicity hopefully getting rid of Oliver to name but a few plot strands that are in the works. Great story and I'm glad I've caught up with it over the last week or so. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
  18. Howzat

    Cernunnos

    If you love reading shifter stories then you definitely need to read this one! We meet Cyn, a Cernunnos - deer shifter, who lives with their version of a pack - constantly on the move, always in fear of being hunted; of being prey. I won't give too much away in this review (I hate spoilers in these sort of things) but suffice to say there is happiness, sadness, peril, love & joy all in some measure. Cyn gets to meet a wide variety of other shifters and some are not as friendly as they first seem to be. Don't forget to comment as you read through the story and @astone2292(the author of this and other excellent stories) usually responds with a comment and/or a click on the "like" button.
  19. Howzat

    Chapter 58

    Well I wasn't expecting that! What a lovely ending to this story that I can't believe started all the way back in January! I'm so glad that Cyn got to meet his school friends after all this time. @astone2292okay we'll give you some time off to recover from the last 11 months of writing this story but we fully expect either a sequel (or even a prequel)!
  20. Wow @garfwizI wasn't expecting the next chapter so soon! Great chapter - what a tangled web of deceit has been woven just to keep the Red Wolf Pack from existing and claiming their rightful heritage. Tala is going to have a headache when he tries to unravel all the issues! Great chapter - really looking forward to where you take us next.
  21. @garfwizI can't wait for the next chapter to see what Tala does next! Great story - hopefully the chapters will appear a bit more regularly? (Day job & everyday life allowing of course!)
  22. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    I so want to visit Ravello! Absolutely fantastic series of stories @James Carnarvon. If you do write any more Ravello stories I'll definitely be reading them.
  23. Howzat

    Chapter 25

    Oh WOW! @Ronyxwhat a superb story. I am so sad it has come to an end but such a great end - just at the right point where we can see a great life ahead for Matt & Troy and Hayden without more chapters. Not that I'm saying we wouldn't love more chapters as we would but it just leaves enough threads left unfinished that we can then finish them in our own imaginations.
  24. Howzat

    Chapter 56

    Another great chapter @astone2292 A pity there's no lycan version of the Phantom Zone (where Krypton's criminals & political prisoners were sent) - but then there's always the risk of someone escaping........
  25. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    I've only been to Venice - just a very short visit as the final destination of a 2 week school cruise on the SS Uganda, way back in late October 1979, before we flew home from Marco Polo Airport - so I don't really know Italy at all; but I love your superb descriptions of Ravello and the Amalfi coastal area. I can almost smell the lemons as they grow on the trees. Dani is going to be a great "hero" in whatever way it happens - you've left a couple of future plot lines open in this chapter which I'm sure you'll develop as we go forward with Dani on his adventures. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.
×
×
  • Create New...