Jump to content

Howzat

Members
  • Posts

    1,011
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howzat

  1. Howzat

    Chapter 18

    Cue the dramatic Eastenders style Dun Dun Dun music! Or will it be more like the season of Dallas that was all in Pamela's dream and none of this actually happened! I know I've gone a bit off piste there! No I'm not intoxicated! Great chapter @Mike Arram - now it's only 24 hours until the next pair of chapters!
  2. Howzat

    Chapter 17

    Well done Danny for reconciling with Wes - at least you will have a chance of now getting through to your parents with his help. And as for Gussie - whoop whoop! I feel that James will be having his collar felt by the police pretty soon once Damien & Matty show Justy & Nate what the "terror-wrist" is involved in!
  3. Howzat

    Chapter 16

    Oh boo! I hate it when I reach the end of a chapter and realise I won't see the next one until tomorrow evening (assuming the current posting schedule continues that is) as I'll be at work for the first post tomorrow - but then I'll have two to read when I come home! Loving the story @Mike Arram! I hope Danny & Gussie survive their homecoming!! Matt's (and Pete's) offer of paying for Danny to attend Medwardine is excellent news and I'm sure pressure will be brought to bear on Gussie's family to make sure they don't move him!
  4. Howzat

    Chapter 13

    At least with only being six he will be losing the set of rotten teeth that he currently has and gaining a brand new set. Now he just has to learn how to take care of them - I'm sure his Dad (Justy) and ?? (Nate) will have "fun" doing that!! I'm looking forward to that journey and also where Danny & Gussie will end up.
  5. Howzat

    Chapter 11

    The age of majority is 18 - so they've still got around two years to go. I'm pretty sure that Damien will melt Justy's & Nate's hearts - even if there are problems to start with (the incessant swearing being just one thing). Like someone (in the story) said earlier, Damien is 6 going on 15! James will get his comeuppance if there's any justice.
  6. Howzat

    Chapter 10

    My comment on the previous chapter obviously worked @Mike Arram - so I'll try it again! Loved this chapter - hope we see the next one really soon! Danny & Gussie have done completely the right thing in contacting Terry and he won't dob them in. Even though Damien has the mouth of a sewer I already love him and so will Justy & Nate.
  7. Howzat

    Chapter 9

    I've had a binge read of this story this afternoon and to paraphrase a certain 6 year old boy - its fookin fantastic innit! Can't wait for the next chapter @Mike Arram.
  8. BOOM! That was one hell of a cliffhanger @FlyOnTheWall - well done! I'm really loving this story and am looking forward to the sequel even before this story has played out. I must admit to having the odd tear or two in my eye's throughout the story so far and that will continue I'm sure.
  9. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    "The End" came along way before I was expecting it. It was a great story - a perfect interpretation of the picture prompt. Now I want more!!
  10. Howzat

    Unconditional

    I loved the sermon! I could almost hear Mr. H. saying it. Can't wait for the next chapter Geoff - don't make us wait too long!
  11. Howzat

    Chapter 30

    Excellent ending to a brilliant story @Mike Arram.
  12. Howzat

    Chapter 20

    Dun dun dun! The plot thickens. So just where does Gavin and his Welsh ancestry fit in to the Rothenia mystery? No doubt we will find out soon. Great story @Mike Arram.
  13. Howzat

    Daniel

    Great to see you posting again @Thorn Wilde - I've really missed reading Daniel's story. Crikey, another 18 chapters to go - it's going to be an emotional roller-coaster with the impending custody battle and who knows (you do obviously) what else!! Keep up the great work. Mark
  14. @Carlos Hazday- I can't believe it's over! I originally came across this epic story over on CRVBoy and I've loved every minute of reading it there and latterly here! It was great to "see" all the squad and the junior squad involved in this final(?) chapter. Not many comments about Chief Justice Obama - I bet you all assumed it was Barak but it could well have been Michelle; it has been 20 years after all!! May all your future endeavours be as great as this story has been. Much love from the UK Mark
  15. Howzat

    Chapter 4

    Now it's getting serious! Great story @ValentineDavis21!
  16. Howzat

    Hooked

    I love a read of a new chapter straight after a delicious Sunday lunch (cooked by yours truly). Aidan & Heath are so made for each other! Looking forward to the next instalment.
  17. Great story Geoff - hope your family stuff gets sorted okay. Matty & Eddie are going to have so much fun! I'm looking forward to where this story goes from here.
  18. Howzat

    Chapter 20

    A not unexpected ending but an odd place for a book to finish - I guess the story continues in Book 5? I'm looking forward to the continuing saga of all the gang.
  19. Howzat

    GMA XXVII

    @Carlos Hazday - I can't believe the ride is over! It's been a real rollercoaster of emotions throughout all the books and I've loved every minute. I started reading this mega-story over on CRVBoy and then discovered it here much later on - an excellent read whichever platform you use. I will miss my weekly fix of C.J. & Ozzie but I know that each and every one of us readers will carry their story on in our own imaginations way in to the future. I'm looking forward to your next venture. Mark
  20. Howzat

    Offering

    Great story @Wayne Gray - loving the animal attraction between Wolfgang and Jed! Your sex scenes leave nothing to the imagination - it's like we're right there in the room; I can smell the testosterone in the air! Looking forward to the next chapter and finding out who the hell Maurice is and what is Larry's involvement with the murders.
  21. Howzat

    The Introduction

    Loving the story so far @Jason MH - need another chapter soon though! Can't wait to see you develop Jace & Brody so that we end up back at the start of this chapter.
  22. Great start @Wayne Gray - I can't believe you're going to make us wait a whole week for the next chapter! Though if the rest are as hot as this one then we'll need a week to recover. 😍
  23. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    Intriguing start to your story @Katya Dee - I'm looking forward to where this goes next.
  24. Howzat

    Nice Shape

    Hey @Laura S. Fox - you do tease us so with this slow burn malarkey! But I love it!! I'm sure the Fox will get his Bunny in the end - all euphemism's completely intended. 😍 So slow burn away - it will make the denouement all the more satisfying. Mark xx
×
×
  • Create New...