Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Second Shot - 6. Chapter 6: Ask Me in the Morning

The first sleep over.

To accommodate soccer, Jason scheduled most of his classes in the morning and tried to keep Friday free if possible. Away games often meant getting on the bus by 1 p.m. sometimes earlier. The school tried to schedule overnight away games on weekends to reduce the amount of classes student athletes missed. There were only 5 in the two seasons Jason had played, but he was told at the start of practice not to take a Friday class, but if he had to, not to take a class after 10 a.m.

This semester he had to take a class that met on Friday - History. Sadly for him it was a 9 a.m. class, requiring he get up earlier than he wanted. Darryl didn’t have a Friday class, but needed to take Psychology at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday to do it.

By 10:00 a.m., Jason was done for the day. He had nothing to do except wait eagerly for Peter to be free. Anticipating a long empty stretch of time, he planned to fill some of it by getting a start on planning the off season training schedule for the team. Further filling his time, he left his car at his apartment and walked to class.

The field house was a short walk from class. With a little explaining to one of the assistant coaches, Jason left with the email addresses and phone numbers of all those who would be returning next year.

Securing his backpack, he set out for home. Jogging quickly for most of the way, he would take off for short spurts until he hit ‘the mark.’ This was the post where he and Darryl would take off at a full dash for the door of their building. They never measured it, but it was longer than a soccer field. By the end of a run, the sprint from ‘the mark’ to the door always wore them out.

Resting both hands on his knees, Jason panted until his pulse went down before going inside. The door to Darryl’s room was open, but he was not around. Jason used this opportunity to call Peter, free from anyone overhearing his conversation.

“Hey handsome.” Peter answered the phone.

Jason laughed. “Dag, I really hate caller ID. I never get to mess with you.”

“Don’t even try, I’ll know your voice even if you try to disguise it.” Peter sounded in a good mood.

“What are you up to?” Jason asked. “Finished moving furniture?”

“Yeah, Erin is taking me back to my place so I can shower and get to the dojo.” Over the music playing in the background Jason could hear a female voice he assumed to be Peter’s sister.

“My sister wants to see a picture of you.” Peter said.

“Sure no problem.” He doubted Erin was going to pass the photo around telling everyone ‘this is my brother’s boyfriend.’

“Are you going to send it?” Peter asked.

“Now?” Jason wasn’t prepared for that request.

“Um, yeah doofus, now.” Peter laughed. “She . . . hold on, she wants to talk to you.”

After a brief pause a female got on the phone.

“Jason? This is Erin.”

“Hi Erin, nice to meet you - well sort of meet you that is.” He laughed to cover how nervous he was. This was almost like meeting the parents.

“Peter keeps telling me how cute you are and I wanted to see a picture before his date tonight.” She told him. “Be a doll and click one off for me?”

“Um, sure Erin.” Why not, he thought, it was going to Peter’s phone not hers.

“Shirtless would be better.” She laughed.

“No, I am going to keep that on.” He laughed back. “I want him to see me shirtless in person a second time before I send one like that.”

“You mean you two have only gotten passed first base once?” He couldn't tell if she was asking him, Peter or both. Either way, he was blushing furiously. In the background he heard Peter say, “so far.”

“Wow, you really are different from the jerks Peter dated before.” She said approvingly. “I’m impressed little brother.”

“There is, however, one condition.” Jason said.

“Now there’s a condition?” She sounded more amused than upset.

“Yes, just one.” He laughed. “You have to take a picture of him and send it to me.”

“He wants a picture of you in exchange.” This time she was talking to Peter. Jason moved into the bathroom so he could use the mirror.

Holding the phone up he heard Erin say, “He said fine with him.”

Jason snapped a few before he found one he liked. “Okay, sending now.”

He put the call on speaker, then opened his text messaging app. Attaching the one he liked, he hit send.

“You should have it in a few.” He could hear them doing something - taking Peter’s picture no doubt - so he was fairly certain they did not hear him.

“No way, don’t send that,” he heard Peter laugh. “I look like a total dork.”

“But that’s how I think of you Petey.” Erin said.

Snickering, Jason went back to his room, setting the phone on the bed. While Peter and his sister did whatever they were doing, he took off his sweaty cloths.

“Hey you got a message from Jason.” Erin said. “How do I open this?”

“Give me the phone.” Peter demanded.

“Holy shit Pete, he is a total hottie.” Jason wondered if she was just saying that because he could hear her.

“I told you.” Peter reminded her. “Did you think I was lying?”

“No, but you’ve said other guys were cute that were not. I’m totally jealous little bro.” Erin sounded sincere, which made him smile.

“You still there Jason?” Peter asked.

“Yes, still waiting for my picture.” He laughed.

“Hold on Mr. Total Hottie.” He joked. “I’m sending it now.”

Jason could hear Peter doing something on the phone, so he waited patiently. “No Erin you can’t have the phone back, I want to talk to him before work.”

Sitting on the bed in just his boxers, Jason turned the phone off speaker.

“You should have it in a couple of seconds Jason.” Peter told him.

“Cool, I’ll make it your picture when you call me.” Jason laughed.

“No don’t do that,” Peter said. “We can take a better one together.”

“Sounds good. So we still on for dinner tonight?” Jason didn’t think he needed to ask, but he wanted to make sure.

“Of course.” Peter sounded as anxious as he did. “Plan to come by around 7:00.”

“Does that give you enough time?” Jason asked. His phone alerted him he had a new message.

“Yeah, it will be fine.”

“Hold on, I got the picture.” Jason had the phone away from his ear so he hoped Peter heard him.

Peter was sitting in the passenger seat of a car, red Phillies hat and what looked like a grey sweat shirt. The way he smiled made him look cute in a goofy way.

“That’s cute.”

“I can do better.” Peter assured him. “But I’m almost home, so I’ll text you when I’m done with classes. Thanks for calling, nice to hear your voice.”

“Nice hearing you too. Say goodbye to Erin for me.” Jason remembered to say. “See you at 7:00”

“Jason says goodbye.” He could hear Erin say goodbye before Peter repeated it for him. “Bye Jase, see you in a bit.”

Jason hung up, staring at the phone for a few seconds before getting up to shower. Peter’s sister approved, that couldn't be all bad, they seem close. Jason wondered if he would ever have the chance to talk to Dean the way Peter and Erin discussed their pending date. Seemed weird right now. Dean would never say anything like - ‘oh he’s a total hottie.’

Realizing that day was nowhere close, he put the thought out of his mind.

“Yeah I know.” Darryl’s voice woke Jason from a nap he hadn’t planned to take. “I will, he’s here now.”

Groggy, it took him a moment to realize Darryl was on the phone, which was good since he only had on his boxers and the door was open.

“Sweetie, he is sleeping, but I will ask when he wakes up. I’ll call you back after we speak.” Hearing only Darryl’s side of the conversation, he could still tell he was frustrated about something.

“Okay, I’ll call back when I know more.” Darryl said.

Shaking himself to wake up, Jason heard Darryl moving around his room. “Yo, D, I’m up.”

“Sorry Jase, didn’t mean to wake you.” Darryl poked his head into Jason’s room.

“Trouble in paradise?” He asked.

“More like trouble getting to paradise.” Darryl answered cryptically.

“Care to flesh that out for me?” Jason wondered if he was still too sleepy to understand or if Darryl was being vague.

“Emily wants to spend some quiet time alone.” Darryl looked like she asked him to go buy her tampons. “As you know, she lives in the dorm and her roommate never goes out.”

“Have her come here,” he suggested. “If your door is shut you know I’ll respect your privacy.”

“Yeah well, she says she feels weird staying over if she knows you’re here.” Darryl explained. Now he understood Darryl’s problem.

“Gotcha D.” Jason nodded. He could use this to his advantage. “With certain conditions I could be persuaded to disappear for the night.”

Darryl started to laugh. “You are the king of conditions. Where did you learn to haggle for everything?”

“Seems I’m always the one who has something others want.” Jason shrugged. “I need to make sure I maximize my assets while I can.”

“Why aren’t you studying business?” Darryl made a sour face. “Okay let me hear your conditions.”

“There are just two.” Jason informed him. “One you should have no problem with, the other, hard to say.”

“Out with it blondie.” Darryl demanded.

“First, don’t ask where I go when I disappear.” Jason held up his index finger.

“That’s weird. What’s that about?” Darryl asked.

Jason wasn’t sure if this was going to work, but he decided to give it a whirl. “I’m not sure where I’m going to stay tonight, maybe with a friend, maybe I might get lucky, I might sleep in my car, or go home for the night or maybe even get a hotel room. If I end up in my car or a hotel, you are gonna feel bad, I know you. This way, it’s all good.”

“Seriously Jase,” Darryl’s expression turned serious. “I’m not asking you to sleep in your car or rent a room.”

“I know, but I’m going to extract something I want next.” He laughed. “This way you won’t feel too guilty.”

“Hmm, so what is this dreaded condition number two?” Darryl didn’t look hopeful.

“Next weekend is my annual trek to Philly with Wendy to do early Christmas shopping.” He paused to see if Darryl could see where he was going. When his friend said nothing he continued. “Recently she’s been acting, shall we say weird.”

“You know she still digs you Jase.” Darryl reminded him. “How come you two never got together?”

“Yeah I know she does, but it is just not there. I can’t explain it.” Yes he could, but he wasn’t going to out himself. “Why don’t you ask her out?”

“She’s not my type, you know that.”

Jason held up his hands drawing a nod from his best friend. “Anyway, she is adamant we go this year. I want you to come. We can invite other people, Emily, Eric, Matt, Veronica, Molly, whomever. I just don’t want to be there all day with her dropping hints and moping.”

“Dude, she is gonna freak when you suggest we all come.” Darryl warned.

“If she does, then I don’t have to go and you’re off the hook for condition number two.” Jason laughed. “I’m getting a bit tired of her constantly trying to get me to date her. We’ve been friends since junior high. You would think she would get the hint by now we’re friends, but nothing more.”

Darryl gave him a ‘what are you going to do’ look. “Hope springs eternal I guess. As long as you’re single she keeps that hope alive.”

“Maybe on the trip you can explain to her, nicely, that it’s never going to happen.” Jason suggested hopefully.

“No way dude, that’s between you two.” Darryl said firmly.

“D, I’ve tried so many times and so many ways, I don’t know what else to do.” Jason was reasonably sure if he started making out with Peter in front of Wendy she might get the idea, but that was too extreme even for this.

“I know.” Darryl agreed. “I tried to explain that to her gently, but you know how she is when she wants something.”

“Yeah, like a pit bull with it’s jaws sunk in.” They both laughed at his description of their friend. “So do we have a deal? I leave tonight, you ask no questions and you join us next weekend.”

“What if Emily wants to come?”

“Bring her.” Jason shrugged.

“Yeah, you think that’s a good idea?” Darryl looked down his nose at him.

“What?”

“Think this through genius.” Darryl alway called him ‘genius’ when he was missing the obvious. “Me and Emily, you and Wendy. What does that sound and look like?”

“Double date.” Jason realized.

“Exactly.” Darryl nodded. “Care to change the conditions?”

“Yeah, I’m only inviting you.”

“Great,” Darryl scowled. “So to get the place free, I need to ditch her next Saturday.”

“Tell her I will make myself scarce next Saturday night too.” Jason offered. “That has to be reasonable.”

Darryl considered the idea. “Okay Jase, deal. No questions asked and I go next weekend. In exchange you leave me the place to myself tonight and next Saturday night.”

“Yup.” They shook to seal the deal like they always did since they were kids.

“Great. Let me go break the news to Emily.” Darryl seemed reasonably happy with the arrangement.

Searching for his phone, Jason quickly typed out a text. “Need a place to crash tonite, let me no if I can stay w/ u.” Shaking, Jason sent the text. Amazed that things worked out so well, he hoped Peter didn’t say no otherwise he was going to have to scramble to find a place to stay.

The clock on his phone said 4:43. Knowing Peter would still be teaching until five, Jason put some things in his back pack, anticipating a positive answer. Tonight was definitely looking better than expected. All that needed to happen was for Peter to be okay with the idea.

The parking lot was filled with the same well used older cars Jason remembered seeing before. Despite Peter’s assurances it would be fine, Jason hesitated to park his car here. He worked two summers to pay his parents back for his half of the loan. Loan in the figurative sense; they paid for it and he owed them half the final cost. Between what he had saved before he got the car and two summers working for his dad’s accounting firm, Jason needed just this summer to paid it off in full. Assuming no one stole it first.

Always needing to be early for his father, Jason noted it was only 6:45 p.m. This despite having stopped by the video store, opened an account, rented a movie, then found a store that sold flowers. He looked at the ‘bouquet’ sitting on the seat. How lame, he thought. Unfortunately, the local florist closed at five so the only place he could get flowers was the supermarket.

“It’s the thought that counts, right?” He asked himself in the mirror.

Sitting in his car, he could barely contain his excitement. This would be his first real date since - well since he accepted he was gay and stopped pretending to date women. Sunday lunch was great, but too short. Hook ups didn’t count either. Even if they did, they never made him feel like he did now.

A date, he thought. A real date with a guy. What was he thinking? “Would you stop worrying.” He said out loud. “You can’t live in the closet forever.”

Knowing he was already hooked on Peter scared him. Thinking he would lose Peter scared him more. Everyone always complained about finding someone good. If he let Peter slip away, he might never find another like him. He shuddered to think he would end up like the old men sitting at the bar on college night at the gay clubs. They seemed to leer at him and anyone else under the age of 30.

Besides, they WERE going to be careful. Peter promised. ‘No risk, no reward’ he remembered some of the people at his dad’s firm would say when discussing investments.

Remembering how he felt when Peter kissed him, he lost any reservations he had. Scooping the flowers and the DVD from the seat, he decided to be early. So what if Peter thought he was eager? He was anxious and he didn’t care if Peter knew it. Correction, he wanted Peter to know he couldn't wait to see him.

There was no security lock on the front door, so he let himself in. Flowers in hand, he wondered what the neighbors would think if they saw him walking up to Peter’s apartment. Did they know he was gay? If they didn’t, did Peter care if the other residents saw Jason walking up with flowers; an obvious sign of romance? Maybe flowers were a bad idea.

To bad, he thought. If I can take a risk coming here, Peter could assume a little risk having him over, if it was even an issue to start with.

Glancing at his watch he saw it was 6:50. Holding the flowers behind his back, he knocked on Peter’s door with the hand holding the DVD. Waiting for Peter to answer, his heart was pounding so hard he thought it would break free from his chest.

Footsteps alerted him someone was approaching. Not wanting to be in Peter’s face when he opened the door, Jason took a step back. First he heard Peter release the deadbolt then the door opened.

Wearing a long sleeved plaid shirt tucked into his dark blue jeans, Peter flashed him a huge smile. His short brown hair looked wet, but neatly combed. As usual when he was home, Peter was barefoot.

“Early I see.” He said. “Anxious must you be for date.”

“Yes, Master Yoda,” he laughed, bringing the flowers around. “Since this is our first real date at your place, I figured I ought to be a proper gentleman.”

Jason didn’t think Peter’s smile could have been any bigger until it did when he eyed the flowers. “Wow.” Peter accepted the gift, stepping back so Jason could come inside. “Do you know you are the first person to buy me flowers?”

“You are the first guy I ever bought them for if that makes you feel better.” Jason leaned forward so he could give Peter a kiss. The quick peck he expected turned into a much longer kiss once the door closed.

“This is really sweet of you Jason. Who knew you were a romantic?” Peter led him inside the small apartment.

Slipping off his shoes and leaving them at the door, Jason followed his host. “I never knew I was either until I met you.”

He regretted the comment immediately. Did that some across as too serious too soon?

“Romantic conduct earns you major bonus points.” Peter laughed, looking for something to put the flowers in.

“Is there a catalog of prizes I can redeem those points for?”

Peter put the flowers down. Walking back to Jason he kissed him saying, “there is only one item on the gift list and you’re looking at him.”

“I like that list already.” Jason kissed him back. He almost hit Peter in the back of the head with the DVD. “Oh yeah, I got us a movie, in case we have time to watch one that is.”

Rolling his eyes at the suggestion, Peter accepted the offered video. “What do you think I am; a total nymph? I didn’t ask you over to spend the entire time naked in bed.”

“How disappointing.” Jason pretended to be upset. “It’s the last Indiana Jones movie. I never got to see it in theaters, but I loved the others and wanted to see this one. I hope you haven’t seen it.”

He rattled off his explanation so fast, he almost stumbled over the words. Why did everything about Peter make him so nervous?

“Nice,” Peter smiled. “I saw it, but I love this set of movies. You’re going to enjoy it.”

Peter motioned toward the dvd player with the video, then gave it back to Jason. “We can watch it after dinner.”

Doing as requested, Jason put the video over by the TV. Neatly folded on the end of the futon sat a blanket Jason never remembered seeing. Obviously Peter had planned for them to spend time out here at some point.

“I’m so glad you’re here.” Peter walked around the counter, an opened bottle of white wine in hand. “I know there’s a no drinking rule, but since we’re not leaving the apartment, I figured it’s okay.”

“Um,” Jason pretended to be concerned. “How did you get that? You’re only a month older than me.”

“Why? Are you jealous?” He laughed, but didn’t wait for a reply. “Erin got it for me as a thank you for helping her move. I told her I wanted it for our date. She is a sucker for romantic dates.”

Jason laughed at Peter’s description of his sister. “Since you put so much effort into getting it, how can I say no. Just don’t narc me out to Coach Slewman.”

“Blackmail is a Gregory specialty.” Peter joked as he poured the wine into a pair of glasses waiting on the counter. “One sip and I’m going to use it to make sure you come see me often.”

Accepting the glass, Jason quickly took a drink. “There,” he said without fully tasting what he drank. “I’m yours to extort.”

“Damn,” Peter took a small drink of his wine. “Who knew you were so easy? A little dinner, a little wine and you’re practically throwing yourself at me.”

“I’ll let you in on a little secret,” Jason pretended to act surreptitiously. “I would have thrown myself at you without dinner and wine.”

“Geez you waited until after I cooked and opened the wine to tell me?” Peter kissed him again. “Sit down while I finish.”

Pulling up a chair by the table, Jason noted it was already set for two. Plates and utensils rested on beige place mats, complete with a cloth napkin by the fork. A pair of long tapered candles rested in old brass looking candle sticks. The effort expended to make this night special left Jason with a stupid grin plastered on his face.

Peter returned with the flowers, placing them in between the two candles.

“These will have to wait to be arranged better.” He stole another kiss before going back to the kitchen.

“Can I help with anything?” Jason offered. “I’m a lousy cook, but I am good at following simple instructions.”

“Get naked.” Peter said.

“What?” Jason jerked in surprise.

“You said you can follow simple instructions.” Peter laughed. “I was testing you. You failed the test.”

“I guess I’ll need some more practice.” Jason shook his head laughing.

“Maybe a lot.” Peter corrected. “But in answer to your question, I have this under control.”

“Seriously, I’m not THAT bad in the kitchen. I can fetch a bowl, put something in the bowl, carry the bowl to the table. I’m somewhat gifted in those areas.” Jason wanted to help; he felt weird letting Peter wait on him like this.

“I see.” Peter did not look up from the pot he was stirring. “Given those uniquely valuable skills, you better come here so I can put them to use immediately.”

With Jason’s ‘help,’ the pair managed to get dinner on the table in short order. The dinner menu, broiled chicken, steamed vegetables and seasoned brown rice, only reinforced what Jason already suspected; Peter was a health nut.

Dimming the lights, Peter lit the candles. The harsh light from the street lamp added an odd element Jason ignored.

After dinner Jason commented on how everything Peter made for them was steamed, broiled or simmered, never fried or breaded. Peter shrugged, “It’s better for you to eat right.”

“I’m not complaining.” Jason said honestly. “If everything healthy tastes this good, I’m all in.”

“I can’t say everything healthy tastes good, but with a bit of practice you can make healthy food taste good.” Peter refilled their wine glasses.

Clinking glasses Jason sipped his wine and smiled at Peter.

“What?” Peter asked self-consciously.

“Nothing.” Jason smiled wider. “Just sitting here thinking how beautiful you are and how great this night is already.”

For the first time since he had known Peter, Jason saw him blush. “You’re blind.” He protested.

“Nope, got great vision with these contacts.” Jason laughed. “Why would you think you’re not good looking?”

Squirming in his seat, Peter took another swig of wine. “I’m just average. You, however, are as my sister confirmed a total hottie.”

“That’s not what I see in the mirror.” Jason replied. “To my eye, I’m average too.”

Peter held up his glass, “Here’s to being average then.”

Touching glasses Jason downed the last of his wine. “Average or hot, you make me happy.”

“I like that better than being hot.”

“Should we clean up?” Jason asked.

“Nah just leave it, we can deal with it later.”

“You sure?” Jason sounded skeptical. “Seems to me we would be better off cleaning up now so we don’t need to interrupt anything later or worse, leave it for tomorrow. There’s no rush, I have all night this time.”

He leered suggestively at Peter who smiled back.

“About that.” Peter picked up a plate prompting Jason to do the same. “Explain to me how you worked this out without raising suspicion?”

“I’m not sure if there are no suspicions, but Darryl wanted the place to himself. I offered to clear out so long as he didn’t ask where I stayed.”

“Why do you think that won’t make him suspicious? Peter found a sponge and soap to wash the plates.

Jason hoped Peter didn’t find any glaring holes in the ploy he used on Darryl. “First I suggested I might end up in a hotel or my car. Darryl would be mad if I did that. So I told him I would only leave for the night if he didn’t ask, suggesting if I did stay in my car or a hotel I didn’t want him to feel bad.”

“That sounds smart.”

“Then I asked for something in return.” Jason continued to bring over the dirty dishes and silverware. “My friend from High School, Wendy, you remember the one who has had a crush on me since Junior High and told Darryl about your missed connection. She wants to continue our annual train ride to Philadelphia to do early Christmas shopping next weekend. Lately she’s been on a renewed kick to get me to go out with her.”

“That’s awkward.” Peter observed.

“Tell me about it.” Jason agreed. “I told Darryl I wanted him to come with us so it won’t be just her and I. Since we’re going as just friends, Darryl’s presence would help reinforce that notion.”

“So far sounds like a great plan.” Peter sounded impressed.

“The best part is to get Darryl not to bring Emily, his girlfriend, I agreed to leave again next weekend.” Jason punctuated his remarks by raising his eyebrows several times.

“You mean I need to cook for us again next weekend too?” Peter tried to sound put out.

“Actually, no,” Jason said. “Next weekend, I’m taking you out to dinner. You just need to let me crash here; on your futon of course.”

Jason noticed Peter made a face when he suggested going out for dinner. He knew it was the issue money again.

“Of course you can stay over.” Peter said. “But we can split dinner.”

Having thought about this earlier, Jason took out his wallet and removed some cash. “Fine, here is my half for dinner tonight.”

Peter stared at the money with a frown. “What’s that for?”

“Since I can’t have you over, and don’t know how to cook even if I could, I never get to pay my fair share.” Jason argued. “If I can’t take you out from time to time, then you have to let me pay half of the cost of you making dinner, including utilities.”

Peter’s face squinched as Jason spoke. “That’s stupid, I’m not accepting your money.”

“Then we won’t be eating here much will we?” Jason was adamant about this. It was completely unfair that Peter could do something special for him, but he couldn't reciprocate.

“Jason . . . .” Peter tried to argue.

“No, Pete, I’m serious.” Jason cut him off. “You insist we split dinner when we go out, but you won’t let me chip in when we eat here. The food we ate tonight wasn’t free. You spent money on it. How do you think that makes me feel?”

Peter considered the argument. Finally he said, “Fair enough. You can buy me dinner next week. But you can’t always pay. I’m not poor.”

“It has nothing to do with your finances and everything to do with my not being able to pull my weight.” Jason argued. “We both know we’re going to probably eat here more than eat out. As you said, it’s easier to be careful if we aren’t seen eating together in a restaurant all the time. If you won’t let me buy groceries, won’t take money from me, and then won’t let me take us out now and then, how do I not become a mooch?”

“You’re not a mooch Jase,” Peter must have sensed this bothered Jason. “I like doing this. I love the fact I have someone I want to cook for.”

“And I love it too. Tonight was so great.” Jason got behind Peter and began rubbing his neck. “But I can’t do the same for you. Lame as it is, taking you out to dinner is the only thing I can do to contribute.”

Tilting his head back under Jason’s hands, Peter closed his eyes contently. “I guess we’ll have to figure this out. I didn’t look at it from your side. All I see is I can’t afford to eat out that much.”

“Buying food for two all the time isn’t going to do wonders for your budget either.” Jason replied.

“That’s true, but it sure is cheaper than eating out.” Peter turned around to kiss Jason. “Sorry I didn’t think of how it makes you feel. Obviously you understood my side before you raised the issue.”

“Maybe we can take turns.” Jason suggested. “You can take me shopping and I can buy food for dinner sometimes. Then you can show me how to cook, or at least help me do it. That way I not only contribute, but maybe I’ll be able to do something like this for you.”

“That sounds workable.” Peter started rubbing Jason’s chest. “I’m a bit embarrassed to say this, but I misread you. I didn’t see what a romantic you are.”

“Never had an excuse to let it show I suppose.” Jason put his hands around Peter’s waist. Sure he had girlfriends before, mainly in high school, but he never really felt excited like he did now. “We should finish cleaning up or it might not get done until morning.”

Without saying a word, Peter kissed Jason again, then resumed the clean up.

When everything was washed, dried and put away, Peter took Jason’s hand, leading them to the futon.

“Hold on.” Jason protested, grabbing his knapsack. “I want to brush my teeth before we relax.”

“Relax?” Peter laughed. “You think we’re going to relax?”

“I plan on it.” Jason stuck out his tongue as he disappeared into the bathroom. Pulling his brush and toothpaste out, he just started to brush when Peter showed up in the doorway.

“You can put you bag in here.” He pointed to the bedroom.

With a mouth full of foam, Jason handed the bag to Peter while he finished. He just spit out the paste when Peter returned.

“Move over a bit, I need to do the same.”

Moving to his right, Jason, rinsed his brush and started over, smiling as Peter casually did the same. It felt like they were friends forever the way he was so relaxed around Peter. Sure his pulse raced and his stomach churned now and then, but being here felt so right to him.

Reaching in the closet to get the mouthwash, he took a swig, then held the open bottle until Peter was ready. Giving him the cap and bottle, Jason spit out the liquid and waited. Peter was between him and the door and he was in no rush to get past.

Once Peter spit, Jason said, “Wanna check to see if I’m ok?”

“Of course,” Peter laughed. “I think it’s required.”

Their kiss left Jason weak in the knees, something he didn’t remember feeling before he kissed Peter. “Yeah,” he said. “You’re fine.”

“So are you.” Peter said softly.

The video was cued up and ready when they returned and Peter had the blanket draped across the back of the futon. Seated next to each other in the middle of the couch, Peter reached up and wrapped them in the soft cotton.

“You’re going to like the movie I think.” Peter hit the play button.

Jason moved closer, happy to press himself against Peter’s body.

When the movie ended it was still not even 10:00. Peter turned the video off, putting the music on softly. When he returned to the couch, Jason lifted the blanket invitingly. At nearly 6’2” Jason was barely an inch taller than Peter, a difference that left then almost perfectly matched for holding each other.

Content for a time to just lay together, Jason couldn't resist leaning over for a kiss. His one kiss became several as the two stretched out on the futon. When Jason almost fell off, Peter motioned with his head toward the bedroom. “Want to go inside?” He asked mischievously.

“Is that the right time?” Jason asked with a smirk.

“Yeah, why?” Peter played along. “Got somewhere to go?”

“Nope. Just wondered.” Jason stood up and let Peter guide them into his bedroom.

Although Jason peeked inside earlier, he never really looked at the room. The flannel sheets and blanket had been pulled back almost to the dark blue comforter at the foot. Jason’s bag sat on the floor next to a dresser with a mirror. A wallet, a blackberry and some change were the only items on top of the dresser.

Peter turned on a small lamp on the nightstand before shutting the overhead light. In the dim light, Jason noted Peter’s gym bag at the end of the bed and a pair of shoes, but not much else. The sound of the door closing let Jason know Peter wasn’t beside him any longer.

“It helps keep the room warm.” Peter explained. “Though I’m reasonably sure that won’t be a problem tonight.”

Jason laughed nervously. “I have a confession.” He said weakly. “Please don’t think I’m a total dork, but I’ve never slept with a guy before.”

Peter cocked his head. “I thought you said you hooked up before.”

“Yeah, but never slept with any of them.” He explained. “I would leave once we were done.”

Peter smiled, shaking his head. “Not a problem. If you snore I’ll pinch you or something.”

Putting both hands on Jason’s face, Peter gently kissed his lips before running his hands across Jason’s chest.

“I’m so glad you are here Jason.” He said before kissing him again.

Unsure exactly what to do next, Jason ran his hands slowly across Peter’s back and butt. Shaking uncontrollably he said, “I’m really nervous.”

“Don’t be.” Peter held him closer. “Everything is going to be fine.”

Peter slowly pulled Jason’s shirt up, exposing enough skin to get his hands under the fabric. “I’m glad I get to see your chest in person again before I see it in a picture.”

Inch by inch Peter raised the shirt, kissing Jason’s stomach and chest as he went. When he had reached Jason’s shoulders, he carefully pushed it over his head tossing it to the side.

“Yeah much better in person.” He smiled.

“Ugh, I hate how I look.” Jason complained. “I have like four chest hairs. I look like a twelve year old.”

Putting a finger to Jason’s lips Peter shushed him. “Stop. I think you look great.”

As if to prove a point, Peter started to kiss and lick his chest and nipples.

Unable to contain his curiosity, Jason pulled Peter’s head up. After a long kiss, he returned the favor and started to unbutton Peter’s shirt. Tossing the outer shirt to the ground, he quickly removed the tee shirt underneath exposing Peter’s tight hairy torso.

“Hmm how nice.” Jason smirked.

“Since when was skinny hairy white boy nice?” Peter said, exposing his own insecurities.

Jason imitated Peter and put a finger on his lips. “Don’t say that. You are so beautiful.”

Slowly they sank onto the mattress, with Jason letting Peter lie on top of him. How long it took to remove the rest of their cloths Jason couldn't recall, but they took their time knowing they had all night.

After the second time, they crawled under the covers to cuddle. Peter maneuvered behind Jason to hug his partner. Happy and content, Jason let his fingers traced Peter’s arm and hand. Enjoying the warmth of Peter’s body, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sunlight greeted Jason the next morning. His right arm was draped over Peter’s chest, their naked bodies pressed together. He remembered waking up twice in the middle of the night and wondered what time it was. Without his contacts, which he remembered to take out when he woke up the first time, he could barely see the clock. When he tried to move closer, he felt Peter move.

“It’s 9:23 handsome.” Peter informed him.

“Thanks,” he sank back against his pillow.

Peter rolled onto his back, leaving Jason’s hand on his chest. “I love your chest hair,” Jason said as he ran his hands over Peter’s torso. “How about you give me some for my prepubescent chest?”

“How about I leave it where it is and you come play with it whenever you like?” Peter turned his head to smile at Jason.

“I guess that works too.” Jason let his hand run under the sheets, down toward Peter’s crotch. Even under the blanket and sheet, Jason could tell he was hard again. “Damn four times in a night and you’re still up and ready to go.”

Jason let his hand confirm what he already knew to be the case. He could feel Peter’s hand moving toward his groin. Peter found Jason in a similar state of arousal.

“Looks like I’m not the only who can’t get enough.” Peter moved his head closer getting a kiss from Jason for his efforts. “Unfortunately I have a class to teach at 11:00. This will have to wait.” He gave Jason a squeeze before he let go.

Much as he didn’t want the night/morning to end, he knew Peter had work. Releasing Peter’s erection, he contented himself with another kiss.

“Regrets?” Peter asked.

“Huh?”

“Saturday at dinner when I asked you if you had any regrets you said ask ‘me in the morning.’” Peter explained. “Well here you are naked beside me in the morning. Do you have any regrets now?”

“Yes.” Jason said as seriously as he could. “I regret I didn’t meet you sooner.”

His face split into a smile, getting an equally large grin from Peter.

“No need to regret that, we’ll have plenty of chances to make up for lost time.” Peter promised. He tossed the sheets back as Jason watched.

“You realize this is the first really good look at you naked I’ve had.” Jason told him.

“Sorry to scare you like that this early in the morning.” Peter replied without making eye contact.

That forced Jason to pop out of bed. “Stop that.” His voice sounding angrier than he planned. “I hate when you put yourself down like that.”

Equally naked, Jason was slightly self conscious that he was ‘standing at attention.’

“What if I just said this is my first look at you and damn I like what I see?” Peter smiled.

Jason shook his head. “No, that won’t do. You need to learn to accept a compliment because I really mean it when I say I think you are so beautiful.”

Peter blushed again. “Thanks Jase, I appreciate hearing it from you. I just don’t always believe it.”

“Why not?!?” Jason was stunned by the comment. “Can’t you see what I see?”

“I still see scrawny hairy white boy.” Peter said. “I hate how I look.”

Jason reached out and Peter let himself be hugged. “Want to know what I see?”

“Not really.” Peter laughed. “But tell me anyway.”

Jason put his hands on either side of Peter’s head. Staring him in the eye he said, “I see an incredibly handsome, smart, funny, caring guy who looks amazing naked. I know you think I would say that even if I didn’t believe it, but I REALLY mean it. Even if you don’t think you are, will you at least accept that I think you look great?”

He got a kiss from Peter for his efforts. “Since you put it that way, sure.”

Jason kissed him one last time before letting go. “Good. Glad we got that settled.”

Peter motioned to the bathroom, “I need to hit the head.”

“Huh?”

“Bathroom, I need to piss.” Peter spoke slowly.

“Oh, sorry,” Jason laughed. “Go, I’m just looking for my boxers.”

“Try at the foot of the bed, I think I tossed them there last night.” He said as he disappeared into the bathroom.

The absurdity of the moment struck Jason as funny. He just spent the night with a guy, a guy he really liked and rather than be freaked out about what he did, he was casually discussing the location of his underwear.

“Want to go to the Java Shack before you go to work?” Jason called out.

“You think that’s a good idea?” Peter asked.

“Yeah, I really need some good coffee in the morning.” He heard Peter turn the water on to the shower. A moment later, Peter appeared with a towel around his waist.

“What I meant was, do you think it’s smart for us to be seen there together this early in the morning?” Peter said. “Supposedly we’re trying to be careful. It could get back to Darryl we were seen there together early this morning. He would have to suspect you spent the night with me.”

“Damn,” Jason swore. “Being careful is going to be harder than I thought.”

“Between the two of us, I think we can manage.” Peter promised before disappearing into the bathroom.

Jason realized he needed to pee. “Pete, do you mind if I come in piss?”

“No, as long as you use the toilet.” He laughed.

“That’s nasty.” Jason snorted. “Don’t think for a minute I’m into that.”

“Yeah yeah yeah,” Peter said from behind the curtain. “You shy innocent types are really animals in bed once you’re unleashed.”

Jason finished then poked his head around the curtain. “Sounds like you’ve been around the block some Mr. Gregory.”

“I’m not a virgin that is for sure.” His eyes were closed as he rinsed his hair. “But I’m not exactly well traveled either.”

Jason was still staring at him when he opened his eyes. “Want to join me?” Peter asked.

“Yes, but if I do, you’ll be late.” Jason laughed.

“C’mon, we’re just going to get clean, promise.”

Shucking his boxers, Jason climbed in, unsure what to do next.

“First time showering with someone?” Peter stepped aside so Jason could get under the water.

“What gave it away?” Jason let the water hit his face. Before he could clear the water from his eyes, he felt Peter’s hands rubbing his chest and stomach.

“Lucky guess.” Peter answered.

Jason let Peter wash his chest and stomach before Peter gently pushed him around. Enjoying the feel of Peter washing his back, Jason nearly jumped when he ran his soapy hands around his butt.

“Easy Soccer Boy.” Peter cautioned. “I’m not going to do anything crazy.”

Relaxing as best he could, he felt Peter continue to wash his butt before reaching under and doing the same between his legs. Peter then reached around and began washing his crotch, paying special attention to his already hard cock.

Jason leaned back, rubbing his soapy back against Peter’s hairy chest. “I thought we were just going to get clean.” He reminded Peter.

“I’m using soap, right?” Peter laughed.

Jason could feel Peter rubbing his cock between his butt, though he never ventured low enough that Jason worried he would try to penetrate him. After several wonderful minutes, Peter stopped and told Jason to rinse off.

“Your turn.” Peter handed Jason the soap.

Tentatively, Jason tried to copy what Peter did to him. Although he was less sure of his movements, he could tell Peter enjoyed it. When Peter backed himself up against Jason and began rubbing against Jason’s chest and crotch, Jason dropped the soap and exploded all over Peter’s back and butt.

“Sorry.” He stammered. Completely embarrassed he knelt down, searching frantically for the soap. Peter gently pulled him up, holding the soap in his hand.

“Easy Jase,” he said softly. “That was hot, why are you embarrassed?”

“Sorry, I wasn’t expecting that. I mean you said we were just going to get cleaned up and I couldn't control it.” He might have continued but Peter kissed him instead.

“Stop.” Peter kissed him again. “It’s fine. More than fine it was awesome. Just help me clean up so I don’t go to class all sticky.”

Peter stuck out his tongue playfully then turned around so Jason could wash his backside again. Peter shut the water once they were completely free of soap, kissing Jason one last time.

“That was a nice way to end our date.” He told Jason who was still feeling awkward. “Jason, please. You didn’t react that way when we were in bed, why is this so different?”

“Because it wasn’t supposed to be sexual, it was supposed to be romantic.” He explained.

“Romantic can be erotic and sexual.” Peter countered. “Besides, it was sexual, just different.”

He ran a towel over Jason’s chest getting the last drop of water off. When he smiled, Jason felt his defenses melt. “You know that smile of your is disarming.”

“I don’t think I smile this way at other people.” Peter said with a wink. “Let’s get finished or I will be late.”

Next up, payment on the debt, Jason and Darryl head to the city with Wendy intent on getting closer to Jason.

Andy

Copyright © 2011 Andrew Q Gordon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hey, I thought you said you didn't write risqué scenes . . . what was that little shower bit at the end, then? :P

 

One little thing, and I only mention this because I've struggled with similar issues, and because you seem receptive to comments . . . usually I like to keep my mouth shut because of living in a glass house and all, but anyhoo:

 

“Yeah well, she says she feels weird staying over if she knows you’re here.” Darryl explained. Now he understood Darryl’s problem.

 

Jason realized he needed to pee. “Pete, do you mind if I come in piss?”

 

In little bits like those, you're giving the reader information overkill. We've figured out Darryl's problem after he speaks, so we assume Jason has, too (i.e. you don't need to say "now he understood"). And when Jason asks Pete to come in and piss, we get that he realized he had to pee.

 

I'm working on this myself; I think it becomes an issue particularly with 3rd person limited . . . maybe that's why so many people write in first :-)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/05/2011 12:12 PM, Sara Alva said:
Hey, I thought you said you didn't write risqué scenes . . . what was that little shower bit at the end, then? :P

 

One little thing, and I only mention this because I've struggled with similar issues, and because you seem receptive to comments . . . usually I like to keep my mouth shut because of living in a glass house and all, but anyhoo:

 

“Yeah well, she says she feels weird staying over if she knows you’re here.” Darryl explained. Now he understood Darryl’s problem.

 

Jason realized he needed to pee. “Pete, do you mind if I come in piss?”

 

In little bits like those, you're giving the reader information overkill. We've figured out Darryl's problem after he speaks, so we assume Jason has, too (i.e. you don't need to say "now he understood"). And when Jason asks Pete to come in and piss, we get that he realized he had to pee.

 

I'm working on this myself; I think it becomes an issue particularly with 3rd person limited . . . maybe that's why so many people write in first :-)

King - - Okay well that was a bit riske but really, that was fairly tame, I mean think of what YOU were picturing in your minds eye, and I could have been that detailed - That would be riske ;) As for the other issue you raise, you should see a significant reduction in those redundancies in future chapters. Where you are, was before Anyta set me down and got me to recognize these things - so good catch :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/22/2011 08:40 AM, TrevorTime said:
LoL @ the shower scene. Yeah, I have had an accident or two myself in that situation. It's all good. specool.gif
Ok so add that to the list of things that I have done too - damn, this is more about me than I thought. :/
  • Like 2
Link to comment

ummm... location of his underwear.. :lmao: gets to me every time.. hee hee.. and the military term "head".. lol hilarious... Pete is so.. so... well.. cool? i lost the word again! :(:P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/03/2011 03:21 AM, Frostina said:
ummm... location of his underwear.. :lmao: gets to me every time.. hee hee.. and the military term "head".. lol hilarious... Pete is so.. so... well.. cool? i lost the word again! :(:P
I tend to think of Peter as a good 'bad boy' type - motorcycle, Martial Arts, a bit of a loner/independent person - I mean he was 19 and drinking with his family's permission along with the restaurant owner. Seems to know his way about stuff - definitely part of the allure for Jason.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Jason is a crafty and charming guy. The thought processes and his ploys to score time with Peter make me laugh, and at the same time there's something quite sad about it--that he feels he has to do this. :(

But at this point, with such a romantic chapter, I prefer to look on the crafty-is-cool side of this.

 

Disregarding the money issues, Peter is quite the confident guy. Definitely an attractive trait (although we could possibly stop at he has a motorcycle to know he's pretty darn cool).

 

Nice chappy. Will read more tomorrow! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I like that Jason is going to pursue this relationship even if it comes at the price that he might get found out someday. Sneaking around can be fun and exciting at first, but it can get tiresome very quick. I hope you keep it spicy for us.

 

 

 

The shower scene was hot!

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/06/2011 11:16 AM, K.C. said:
I like that Jason is going to pursue this relationship even if it comes at the price that he might get found out someday. Sneaking around can be fun and exciting at first, but it can get tiresome very quick. I hope you keep it spicy for us.

 

 

 

The shower scene was hot!

 

 

 

Sneaking around DOES get old, it is bound to lead to problems. Sorry to disappoint but the 'spice' is few and far between. This is more about the boys and the rest of their lives with a bit of spice tossed in for fun. Though much of it is hinted at or done through innuendo. Hope that isn't too disappointing :/
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/04/2011 11:14 AM, AnytaSunday said:
Jason is a crafty and charming guy. The thought processes and his ploys to score time with Peter make me laugh, and at the same time there's something quite sad about it--that he feels he has to do this. :(

But at this point, with such a romantic chapter, I prefer to look on the crafty-is-cool side of this.

 

Disregarding the money issues, Peter is quite the confident guy. Definitely an attractive trait (although we could possibly stop at he has a motorcycle to know he's pretty darn cool).

 

Nice chappy. Will read more tomorrow! :)

Life in the closet is a bummer, especially when you really like someone but can't acknowledge it. Peter's confidence is his strength, and perhaps his Achilles heel. Only time will tell on that, but you know that already don't you :P
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well I like risque =D It's sexay (oh I rhymed). But that wasn't risque really. I thought it was awesomely awkward and I love awkward moments. They're so real. They also give a story flavor. They give your character more depth. I'm talking about awkward moments, not necessarily sex. So I don't think you should feel bad about writing either, or feel weird about writing them.

 

Peter's self-doubt and esteem issues are a big turnoff, but at the same time they make him more real. It's kinda at odds when he keeps reassuring Jason about their 'awkwardness' and then has this huge self-esteem issue. It makes me wonder, as I'm reading, if he's so insecure because Jason is so hot? Or is always so insecure?

 

Jason's insecurity has a lot more to do with other things than his looks, I think. He's a lot more put together than Peter and I wonder if he'll realize that. Peter may be out, but Jason is more secure in being gay. Heh.

 

Shopping trip will be interesting =D. \o/ I'm such a girl. I get all hoobity jibbit about shopping trips in a story.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/21/2011 10:32 PM, Chey_D said:
Well I like risque =D It's sexay (oh I rhymed). But that wasn't risque really. I thought it was awesomely awkward and I love awkward moments. They're so real. They also give a story flavor. They give your character more depth. I'm talking about awkward moments, not necessarily sex. So I don't think you should feel bad about writing either, or feel weird about writing them.

 

Peter's self-doubt and esteem issues are a big turnoff, but at the same time they make him more real. It's kinda at odds when he keeps reassuring Jason about their 'awkwardness' and then has this huge self-esteem issue. It makes me wonder, as I'm reading, if he's so insecure because Jason is so hot? Or is always so insecure?

 

Jason's insecurity has a lot more to do with other things than his looks, I think. He's a lot more put together than Peter and I wonder if he'll realize that. Peter may be out, but Jason is more secure in being gay. Heh.

 

Shopping trip will be interesting =D. \o/ I'm such a girl. I get all hoobity jibbit about shopping trips in a story.

Oh no, the shopping isn't going to be exactly like you think. **runs and hides from Chey** -- -- As for the Peter/Jason insecurity contest - It's interesting you put it that Jason is more secure that Peter. You're the first person to see it. Peter projects, needs to be in control of himself and surroundings. Jason on the other hand has fewer hang ups like that because his life has had fewer upheavals. Dad never ran off, no one outted him in HS, he's not worried about school - well he wasn't until he met Peter :P. Wait til you meet Hurricane Barbara - you're gonna love her. Thanks for reading and for the comments - :D
  • Like 2
Link to comment

This chapter was like a little taste of domestic bliss, especially the part when they were brushing their teeth :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/11/2011 10:00 PM, intune said:
This chapter was like a little taste of domestic bliss, especially the part when they were brushing their teeth :D
Yeah if I had to do over, I'd break this chapter up a bit, [among other things - like edit more LOL] But I did want to show a bit more of their time together than just their bed room escapades. Glad you liked it :)
  • Love 2
Link to comment

So many things made me smile and giddy happy while reading this chapter. The cell phone photo exchange, Peter's sister Erin's reactions and all. Then the deal with Darryl, hehe :P And Sigh, their first ever sleepover together.

 

I think this was really realistic, there are both individual insecurities and comfort between the boys that keep the story in balance.

 

:2thumbs:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/27/2011 07:03 AM, Marzipan said:
So many things made me smile and giddy happy while reading this chapter. The cell phone photo exchange, Peter's sister Erin's reactions and all. Then the deal with Darryl, hehe :P And Sigh, their first ever sleepover together.

 

I think this was really realistic, there are both individual insecurities and comfort between the boys that keep the story in balance.

 

:2thumbs:

I like chapters that make me smile too. I don't seem to write enough of them so I'm glad this one had that effect for you :) Thanks so much for the comments, I'm being forced to go back and re read things to respond - though I do cringe here and there when I see how many mistakes I made :/ Next time I'll do better. :P
  • Like 2
Link to comment

This was a really wicked chapter. It was so romantic and by not describing what happened in the bed you leave a lot to the reader's imagination. This allows everyone to think what they like. You then confirm that Peter hasn't penetrated Jason yet by what happened in the shower.

I noticed a few spelling mistakes but I'm sure you've noticed them yourself. Again I repeat I thought this was a really good chapter

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2011 07:55 PM, edu29d said:
This was a really wicked chapter. It was so romantic and by not describing what happened in the bed you leave a lot to the reader's imagination. This allows everyone to think what they like. You then confirm that Peter hasn't penetrated Jason yet by what happened in the shower.

I noticed a few spelling mistakes but I'm sure you've noticed them yourself. Again I repeat I thought this was a really good chapter

There are two definitions of 'wicked' I'm aware of: 1) evil; 2) something of a slang meaning cool. I'm hoping for the later. :whistle:

 

I didn't do any 'graphic' sex until the last 5 chapters and the reasons for that we can discuss once you get there. I believe that it is better to let others figure it out for themselves what's going on there as you probably have a better idea of what you want them to do than I do :P

 

As for the spelling, yeah, sorry, I know. it is something I keep working at. Thanks for not holding it against me too much ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Yeah, there were rather more errors of mechanical nature in this chapter than I noted before - sorry! English teacher speaking! Lol. And that spelling of "clothes" leaving the "e" out really does stand out and hit one between the eyes. Sorry about that. You need someone to proof read for you to help eliminate a lot of those sort of errors. [i do that, btw. Only problem is I am UK English and not American English.]
The story is great, the characters and incidents excellent and realistic. I love it. Even the sex is so nicely done even if a little underdone. I like my meat that way, but the sex should be, especially on a gay site like this, a little fuller. The shower scene was great.
Thanks for writing a great story. Love these guys!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/10/2016 04:55 AM, Jaro_423 said:

Yeah, there were rather more errors of mechanical nature in this chapter than I noted before - sorry! English teacher speaking! Lol. And that spelling of "clothes" leaving the "e" out really does stand out and hit one between the eyes. Sorry about that. You need someone to proof read for you to help eliminate a lot of those sort of errors. [i do that, btw. Only problem is I am UK English and not American English.]

The story is great, the characters and incidents excellent and realistic. I love it. Even the sex is so nicely done even if a little underdone. I like my meat that way, but the sex should be, especially on a gay site like this, a little fuller. The shower scene was great.

Thanks for writing a great story. Love these guys!

Like I said, you found my kryptonite.

 

As for sex, hmm, yeah, I'm very sparse with what I write. I have reason, mostly that when my daughter reads this (and in time she will) I don't want her to think, hmm, is that what daddy and papa do? Might be a tad silly, but there it is. I also don't necessarily agree that a gay sight needs to have fuller sex. That's what slash fic sites are for. I'm generally very sparse on the sex. I prefer the fade to black and let me (the reader) figure out what's the do. Chocolate and Vanilla.

 

As always - my thanks for the reading and commenting.

 

-AQG

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..