Jump to content

Everhope - Summer of '22 Book II 16. C. J. Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (3 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Returning to Washington, D.C. after the Mexican ordeal and time off in South Florida, CJ, Owen, and Liebe must adapt to their new reality. They are all celebrities and must navigate a sea of friends, well-wishers, and reporters. A meeting with President Biden in the White House could set the stage for CJ reentering the political arena.

 

 

p style="text-align:center;"> This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously
Any other resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (11 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 10
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 5
  • Feel-Good 9
  • Humor 6
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WolfM

· Edited by WolfM

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Once again Carlos gives us more in the world of CJ and Owen. Like some of the other recent shorts it continues to build off and expand the last major addition, CDMX. This is a fun read and definitely worth it.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As advertised by the author, this is not the usual mega saga but a 4,000 word piece.   CJ, Ozzie and Liebe are back in DC after Mexico finished so badly.  
The three densely-packed chapters are a valid piece of writing in their own right but together they show us passing on to the importance of future plans.

all is written by a master of plotting and characterization, who else but don Carlos H.

Essential reading for his many, many fans.

good one, Carlos

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Albert1434

  

Just another perfectly great Carlos story. Amazingly written, beautiful dialouge, and powerful description! A great read I sure enjoyed it!

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..