Jump to content

As Time Goes By - Georgetown Book III 9. C. J. Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (4 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

With a wedding on the horizon, CJ Abelló and Owen Liston are determined to make it a celebration their guests will not soon forget. The months leading up to it are full of emotional events and travel. Come join them as they share their journey with friends and family.

div>

This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

C A Hazday

Story Recommendations (12 members)

  • Action Packed 8
  • Addictive/Pacing 11
  • Characters 12
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 4
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 5
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 7

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. ATGB I
    • 6,283 Words
    • 9,423 Views
    • 50 Comments
  • 2. ATGB II
    • 5,494 Words
    • 7,226 Views
    • 47 Comments
  • 3. ATGB III
    • 4,974 Words
    • 7,388 Views
    • 52 Comments
  • 4. ATGB IV
    • 2,250 Words
    • 7,983 Views
    • 55 Comments
  • 5. ATGB V
    • 4,996 Words
    • 7,350 Views
    • 43 Comments
  • 6. ATGB VI
    • 6,090 Words
    • 16,584 Views
    • 54 Comments
  • 7. ATGB VII
    • 3,388 Words
    • 6,699 Views
    • 52 Comments
  • 8. ATGB VIII
    • 3,420 Words
    • 7,584 Views
    • 60 Comments
  • 9. ATGB IX
    • 3,447 Words
    • 7,178 Views
    • 44 Comments
  • 10. ATGB X
    • 3,313 Words
    • 8,641 Views
    • 66 Comments
  • 11. ATGB XI
    • 6,532 Words
    • 7,746 Views
    • 70 Comments
  • 12. ATGB XII
    • 4,045 Words
    • 9,862 Views
    • 78 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Daddydavek

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

The story tags are incomplete, this is a romance and it is a very romantic story!  Two young men who met a few books back and fell in lust which developed into friendship and then into a strong committed love have decided to marry and it is a wonderful story as seen through their eyes.  

 

The two main characters don't just have the looks, but the character, the intelligence, the humor, the compassion and the innate sense of goodness that makes you want to know them and enjoy their company.  If any of that sounds interesting, then I suggest you read the whole series and when you get to this book, just marinate in the ambiance of joy.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 9
Link to review
bramonj

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Carlos Hazday is an excellent writer. His most famous character is CJ, a smart, handsome and adventuresome young man. This is the most recent CJ story. If you haven't already, start at the first book and then read the many thereafter. You'll get to know CJ, the many wonderful people surrounding him, and get to watch him grow from a frightened young gay teenager to a thoughtful mature young adult who marries Ozzie, the sexy Australian and love of CJ's life. This book focuses on the prep for the best wedding ever and ends with a honeymoon that many will want to duplicate. Though Carlos might deny it, this is a love story. But you'll also experience lots of thought provoking conversations and experiences covering a wide range of of topics, including sexuality, race, politics, religion, and most everything else you might (and might not😏) imagine. You'll also get to see the world through the eyes of an author who places you smack dab in the midst of any scene he creates. I followed Carlos to this site from another. And boy am I glad I did. Enjoy!

  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another amazing CJ book from Carlos.

This book feature CJ and Owen planning there wedding in just the way that you would expect from them. It features all there long term friends and all there travels. The end result is the most beautiful wedding and reception, perfect in every way. Then you have there fantastic honeymoon. This is a book that I highly recommend.

Looking forward to the return of CJ, Owen, friends and family.

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to review
Albert1434

· Edited by Albert1434

  

First, I would like to say just how much I loved this story, from the first word to the last, it was just a wondrous journey. It is so richly described with exceptional dialogue which is very believable, and we get to spend more time with CJ and Owen and their many friends. And we get to visit many fun places.

If you read this lovely story, I am sure you're going to love it as much as I have!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..