Jump to content

Winter 3. C. J. Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (6 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

CJ just celebrated his sixteenth birthday, received a Jeep as a present from his fathers, and is about to fly to Sydney to spend Christmas vacation in Australia. New characters appear who will play a pivotal part in his life.

A story about gay men of all ages.

p style="text-align:center;"> This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is otherwise coincidental.
 
C. A. Hazday

Story Recommendations (14 members)

  • Action Packed 11
  • Addictive/Pacing 14
  • Characters 14
  • Chills 4
  • Cliffhanger 7
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 8
  • Humor 7
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 9

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WolfM

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Carlos gives us another exciting view into the Abello/Davenport house. We're once again treated to new characters who broaden CJ's life. On top of being a great book, we're treated to incredible travel locations. If you plan a trip to Sydney, this gives you all the top tourist spots you really should see.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
JR Tittle

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great third book in the universe of CJ! Looking forward to Spring!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Albert1434

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was a very enjoyable story, with a great trip for CJ. Just a powerful story filled with love and passion. With a powerful storyline and beautifully written dialogue and professionally written description. I loved this story, and I am sure so will you!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It would be really difficult to have to choose just one of the books in this impressive series, but for me there is something very special about the trip to Australia and seeing the moment when Owen and CJ catch eyes of each other.  Their budding romance is exquisitely paced and realistic.

Bravo

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just get to love CJ more and more. Another great chapter in CJ's adventure.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
Doha

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The 3rd part of the series, Winter takes us through the Australian visit and a few firsts for CJ. 

Another great read. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..