Jump to content

Walls 6. C. J. Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (9 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Coming of Age

The adventure continues. CJ, his family, and friends return for the last two years at School Without Walls High School.

p style="text-align:center;"> This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
C. A. Hazday

Story Recommendations (11 members)

  • Action Packed 10
  • Addictive/Pacing 11
  • Characters 11
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 6
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 5
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 7

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tesao

· Edited by tesao

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

One of the best stories from one of my favorite writers on Gay Authors.  A must read, but do yourselves a favor and start at the beginning of the CJ series.  You will be as captivated as the rest of us. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Link to review
WolfM

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The series keeps getting better with each book. While the life of a high schooler could sound boring, it's anything but with CJ and his friends. Having read this more than once, I know I'll be back again at some point.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
Remijay

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

In all honesty I loved this series. Start from the beginning and work your way forward. It's a very touching and loving story. It's not typical or boring. This author draws you in and you stay captivated until the end. And then you scream for more... He is by far one of my favourite authors. And I can't wait for the new book Georgetown to come out... Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of work.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to review
Gary L

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The volume is which CJ and the Squad leave their schooldays behind. Their future as young adults lies ahead in the next episode.  Whilst not quite as much raw drama as earlier volumes, this has the feeling of closure.  CJ and Owen are in a good space, their relationship develops as both mature.

This is another great installment of one of the best sagas on the site.  Easily 5*****

  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another Fantastic story in CJ's continuing adventures. Looking forward to Book 7 of CJ's continuing adventures.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to review
JR Tittle

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The best story in the series so far! Well done!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
Albert1434

· Edited by Albert1434

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First let me say I just love this story and every bit of it. No part was not totally consumed and loved! With a very well depicted storyline, so powerful and beautifully written, with well thought out dialogue and awesome discription. If you read this story, you will love it as much as I have!

Give it a try and see if I am right:heart:

  • Love 2
Link to review
tor200534

   4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Excellent story Carlos 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to review
bbonnett3

   0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

This is the worst website to maneuver around. Going from one story to another is impossible unless you remember how.  It is different every time I turn off my tablet.

  • Wow 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..