Jump to content

Autumn 2. C. J. Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (6 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Coming of Age

CJ has spent his first few months in Washington, D.C. living with his father and surrounded by a group of gay men who have become his mentors.

 As he begins his sophomore year in high school at School Without Walls, the traumatic events at the end of summer linger. And over the next few months, he begins to explore his new life with visits to Chicago, Miami, and New York City.

p style="text-align:center;"> This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is otherwise coincidental.
 
C. A. Hazday

Story Recommendations (17 members)

  • Action Packed 11
  • Addictive/Pacing 16
  • Characters 17
  • Chills 4
  • Cliffhanger 5
  • Compelling 8
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 8
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 6
  • Unique 11
  • World Building 10

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WolfM

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is a wonderful continuation of the live of CJ Abello and his dads. We get to see old friends and are introduced to new ones. Well worth the read.

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to review
Albert1434

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well, I would like to say just how wonderful and enjoyable this story is! I love every minute of it, I am sure if you read this story, you're going to love it as much as I have! I know you will fall in love with CJ and all his family. And with great dialogue and wonderful description it is a complete package!

  • Love 5
Link to review
Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Felt inspired to go back to the earliest parts of this saga and, like a good red wine, they have aged really well.  This is an excellent account of the next stage of CJ’s life as he deepens links with his DC family.

Great stuff

  • Love 5
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic second story about CJ's contiuing adventures.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
astone2292

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An exciting sequel! For those who finished "Summer" with high blood pressure, make sure to take your medication because this story keeps the pedal to the metal. Another epic tale from Carlos!

  • Love 3
Link to review
Doha

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The second volume in the series about CJ Abello and his family, Autumn 🍂 takes us through the period of CJ settling into his new life. The cast has grown and the story has deepened. 

A fantastic read, at the same time, both light-hearted and covering some serious topics.

Autumn is well worth the time and I highly recommend it. 

  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..