Jump to content
    Demiurge
  • Author
  • 6,885 Words
  • 2,758 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Awaken - 17. Lust

*Explicit and graphic content*
I mean ya'll saw the title 😍

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, registering the morning sunlight spilling in from the balcony. My legs were tangled in the sheets and arms were wrapped around me. I snuggled back into warmth and the arm draped over my hip tightened ever so slightly. I could feel his body pressed against mine, his breathing slow and even. I didn’t want to get up, but I had awoken later than usual. If I wasted any more time I would be late for my classes. I did not think Tyren would appreciate that very much. I tried desperately to convince my body that we had to get up, but I was so comfortable and so warm. I’d never been held like this and it was one of the best things I’d ever experienced. I shifted and tried to remove the arm around me as carefully as I could, loathe to disrupt its owner. I slowly maneuvered myself towards the edge of the bed, resting there while I stretched. My shoulders cracked and I quietly groaned with satisfaction, but then sighed. I had managed, at most, two hours of sleep. My mind was weary and I sighed softly as the feeling sank in. When I had finally convinced myself to get up, hands gripped my hips, pulling me back into the same embrace that I had left a minute earlier,“Where are you going?”

I squeaked softly as Talon’s larger body laid across mine, pulling the blankets over our heads, “I have to go to my classes.”

“Stay.

“Talon, I have to go!” It was his turn to groan and his lips found mine in the darkness from the covers. I gave in almost immediately and his body pressed down on mine. His hands tangled in my hair, tilting my head back so he could angle his mouth over mine. My body responded right away and I felt him smile against my lips as I spread my legs to make room for him. He nipped my lower lip as his hands untangled from my hair. He propped himself up on the palms of his hands. .

Could I convince you to stay?”

The blankets moved up when he rose and sunlight seeped under them. His hair was messy and his eyes were still filled with sleepiness. They were focused on me, or as focused as they could be. I brushed my fingers lightly over his cheek.

“I can’t miss class. It’s the whole reason I’m h-“ I was cut off by his hips slowly grinding against mine. One of his hands slid down and I held my breath as he ran it up my thigh. His lips pressed against my neck and I gasped as he sucked softly. I was trying to keep my head above water, but every touch made class seem less and less important. Lips and teeth grazed over my partially exposed chest and I squirmed as his hand slid up further, fingers running over my now hard length.

“Talon, please!”

He sighed and sat back, taking the blankets with him, “You’re no fun!

As he knelt between my legs, I took a couple of deep breaths to calm my quickened rhythm, “I want to…”

“No, you’re right. This is important.” He leaned down, and kissed me softly before shaking off the blankets and getting up.

I got myself under control as I watched him throw on a short-sleeved robe. He didn’t tie it and my eyes once again raked over his abs and tattoos. I sat on the edge of the bed and lowered my feet to the ground, stretching again when I stood up. I grinned softly when I saw Talon’s eyes run over my body. I paused when my tunic rose and exposed part of my stomach. It was satisfying to know that I had the same affect on him. I wasn’t the only one who was dealing with a flood of hormones. He looked toward the balcony and glared at the sunlight the windows let into the room, his eyes narrowed. I bit my lip and closed the distance, pressing against him in what I hoped was a seductive way.

“We could…finish this when I get home?” My palms ran over his broad shoulders and I inwardly cheered myself when he shuddered.

“Promise, Sunshine?” I ran my nails over his skin and looked up at him as his arm snaked around my waist, hauling me tighter to him. His lips were so close I could feel them against mine, “Have you always been such a tease?”

“You’re one to talk.” I giggled softly as I wiggled out of his arms, missing them right away. “Are you going to come with me to class? Tyren really wants to meet you.”

He sucked his lower lip into his mouth, his eyebrows raising, “About that. We need to discuss a few things before I do so. Go to class. You’re going to be late.” I frowned at him, but he waved me off.

He was right. Even if I left right that minute, there was no way I would be able to make it on time. I spared him one last glance before remembering I still had to grab my books. I darted from his room and slid around the corner. Right into Dima. She gasped, dropping the tray she’d been holding. I scrambled to help her pick up the mess on the floor. I slowed down as I began to register what I was picking up. Sausages, eggs, bacon, plates, and utensils, for two. I held a napkin in my hand as she tried her best to wipe up the juice, the orange liquid splattered across the floor.

It was too early for breakfast to be served. Talon was the only one on this side of the hallway. Dima was still wearing her bed
clothes with a simple tan overcoat. My brain slowly pieced things together and I dropped the napkin. I shook my head as I rose. Turning, I fled to my room. My hands and feet moved of their own accord as my mind went numb. I didn’t want to think about what I’d just seen. I wouldn’t face what it probably meant. I refused to ruin my day before it started.

I threw my books into my bag and checked to make sure I didn’t forget anything. I slammed my bedroom door and quickly descended the stairs. I heard another door open as I hit the main floor. I heard a voice call out to me, but I didn’t stop. I jogged out of the house and climbed into the carriage, slamming that door as well. After a moment the vehicle started to move. My heart was racing. I felt Talon reach across the connection. I pictured a wall around myself and let it descend between us. It was my turn. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to him right now, verbal or otherwise.

As the carriage moved, I played with the strap on my bag. It was a well-used canvas satchel and I marveled at the fact that it even held the two thick books I was responsible for. I hyper-focused on it, my fingers tracing across every tear or loose string. I needed to start focusing on the things that mattered. I kept getting hung up on Talon with mixed results. I tried to remember what I read the night before. It had centered mostly on the structure of the court. Nothing really interesting there, with the exception of the two groups that held special purposes, the Oben and another that I’d never heard of, the Verseckt. The Oben were not new to me. They were elite warriors and Magik users that acted as a personal guard to the king and sometimes even his family. He trusted only his closest advisors more. They answered only to him as he selected and chose the Oben personally. It was a game of favorites, but he also needed them to be powerful, almost everyone knew who they were. My father had been a member, along with a lot of other high ranking military. It was also the group Mallex was striving for.

On the other hand, the Versekt were a mystery. I had never heard of them and the book had not given much information either. All it had said was that they were like the Oben in some ways. Powerful and influential but shrouded in secrecy.

                                                                                *


Tyren was not pleased. He sat on one of the tables, frowning deeply at me when I stumbled into his classroom. I dropped myself into my normal seat and avoided his eyes. I stared down at my bag on the table until my curiosity got the better of me. Tyren was staring at me, his frown even deeper than when I had entered the room.

I gathered my courage, nervously cleared my throat, linked and unlinked my fingers, and then folded them in front of me. “I’m sorry I am late,” I mumbled finally.

“I should hope so. So far behind already and then an hour late for your lesson?” I expected his voice to be annoyed or at least angry, but there was laughter in it. I looked up at him again and he was smiling broadly at me. He wore forest green wide-leg pants and he had a mint-colored scarf draped over his shoulders. I tried not to notice how pretty the colors were against his skin.

“Again, I’m sorry.” I pulled my books out and turned to where I had left off in my reading last night. Tyren’s hands rested on his knees as he regarded me curiously.

“Did you do your reading?”

“Yes. I have…some questions?”

“Fantastic. Questions are my favorite.” His wide smile and kind eyes made me look away. I felt almost disloyal as my heartbeat quickened. He was so different than Talon. Everything with him seemed so easy and I wondered if that’s why I was drawn to him. With Talon it seemed like everything had to be difficult. I wasn’t sure whether I made it that way or he did. Part of me thought Lex had been confused when he’d told me Tyren had a reputation of being a strict teacher. I had not seen that side of him the entire short time I’d been his student.

“How are the Oben chosen exactly? Do you have to have been in the military to qualify?”

He looked down at me, his yellow eyes intent on mine, “That’s two questions, my lord. To answer the first: the Oben do not have a maximum number. Someone can be added at any time. It’s all up to the king. When members leave, that is generally when he adds another, or sometimes our dear monarch gets bored and a person piques his interest. There really is no process. The king makes a formal announcement and the person’s in.”

“As for the military experience, it helps, of course. Theoretically, I suppose you do not necessarily need it. There has never been a member who wasn’t first in the army. At least in some capacity.”

My fingers played with the corner of a page, bending it gently, “What of the Versekt?”

His grin was blinding, “I wondered if you’d notice that part of the reading. The Verseckt are similar to the Oben in that they exist to protect the king. However, that’s where the similarities end, once chosen even the king doesn’t control their movements. They operate almost entirely in the shadows. They handle the things that require discretion and stealth. Not exactly the Oben’s specialty. No one outside of a few of us even know their identities.”

“Us? You know?”

“Of course.

“Are you a member?”

Tyren tilted his head to the side as he leaped off the table, standing in front of me, “No, but you have met one of them. It appears you may know him very well.” His fingers ghosted over a spot on my neck and my eyes widened, unsure what he meant.

“W-what?”

“You’ve been marked, Lord Alauis. As far as I know, your fiancé has not left the palace in the last couple of days. He arrived quite suddenly in a rage. Or at least that’s what I’ve heard.” I held my neck, remembering Talon’s mouth and teeth there earlier this morning. This could create some problems.

“Talon’s in the Verseckt?!” My brain finally registered what he had said before pointing out my neck.

He smiled again and I realized his fingers were still on my neck. He let them slip and I shuddered as they ran over my shoulder, “I have to admit I’m jealous. Of both of you.” He seemed to remember himself and took a step back, his hands now behind his back.

“How long has he been a part of it? What does it entail? He’s never mentioned it.”

“Do you not wonder why someone like Talon lives in a small town like Krinn, completely unbothered by the king and even your father? The Verseckt aren’t constantly at court like the Oben. They are only called out for special things, usually few and far between. Once they complete whatever that is, they return home and wait for the next one. Once initiated, they only leave the group when they die or are physically unable to carry out their tasks. I can’t tell you exactly what they do because I don’t know. I suspect that Talon hasn’t shared this with you because he’s not supposed to. They’re meant to remain a secret.”

“That doesn’t explain why he chose to stay in Krinn. He hates it there.”

“That may be true, but for most of his life, it seems like Krinn has been the only home Talon had. If it had been me I would’ve left the country entirely.”

“But Dleth and Serran both persecute Magik users.”

Tyren grinned, his fingers skimming over the page in front of me, “My lord, there are more than three countries in the world. Believe me when I say that there are plenty who would accept strong Magik users. Let’s also not forget that, according to rumor, Talon doesn’t need his gift to be fearsome. As I’ve said before, none of us know the extent of his powers and I think he’d like to keep it that way. Can’t say I blame him.”

“Can I ask you something Tyren? Call it a favor.” My heart was racing. I hadn’t intended to involve Tyren, but I had a sneaking suspicion that he had a vested interest in me for some reason.

He laid his palms flat on the book, “Oh, how interesting. Whatever could I do for you, my lord?”

“I…want to talk to the queen. By myself. An audience, I guess.”

He looked surprised, “Her majesty is…unique. What do you hope to accomplish?”

“I want to formally withdraw from my engagement.”

He smiled slowly, his eyes on my face, “Do you have a credible reason? An alternative? The queen will want to understand your motivation . She may also want something in return. While she is kinder than the king, she is still royalty and has been so for nearly 20 years.”

“Does…she know who’s in the Verseckt?”

“Is it your intention to announce your interest in the Shadow Summoner? Have you run that by him?”

I crossed my arms over my chest, troubled, “I…I don’t know how to go about this.”

“You can’t rush into things like this my lord. You have to be prepared for everything or the court will eat you alive. You need allies, support. Unfortunately, Captain Nainde has a head start and it seems you are so underprepared it makes me a little ill.” I let my head fall back, staring up at the ceiling. I had feared this. Every time I moved one step forward, I was kicked back two .

“Don’t despair. This will be hard, not impossible. Let me…do some research and I will get back to you with my findings. As for now, Athel will be waiting for you. She will also be far less understanding if you are late.”

                                                                                                *


I barely heard Athel that afternoon. I ran without thinking about it, shrugging off her insults and keeping my head down. Six days until the king’s party for Lex and me. Had I started planning too late? My options seemed so limited and I feared that I was so far behind that I couldn’t catch up. Lex had obviously been concocting this scheme for a while now. Even without power my father was still a lord and held some rank after retirement. The marriage would look good for him. Especially if he hoped to move up in the king’s good graces. I wondered what the party would be like. I’d never been to one.

I dropped to the ground without thinking as Athel threw her arm in a hook. Both of us looked surprised. I wasn’t as lucky when she drove her heel into my sternum. I flew back hitting the ground, the breath being forced from my lungs.

“Pay attention! You far away whole lesson!” She was on me again, her foot coming down. I rolled and it hit the ground where my head had been. Clearly, she was not playing today. I rolled even farther away and then sprang up onto my feet. Somehow I managed to block another punch and that made Athel double her efforts. Finally, I was too slow and a kick hit me hard in the side. I gasped as I heard a crack and feebly deflected the next punch. Her fist connected with my cheek and I slumped to the ground, gasping for breath. I clutched my side and flinched, raising my hands as she approached again.

“Tyren thinks you special. You will help, but you weak. You not getting better fast enough.” She spit, pulling her fist back.

“It’s been a week!” I roared. I was already on my feet again somehow and I dodged her hit, using her momentum to push her forward. I wasn’t controlling myself, instinct had taken over. A disc of light appeared in my hand and it sliced through the shoulders of her dusty leather coat. She ducked away and I was on the defensive again. I blocked her attacks as best as I could, focusing so that another disk formed in my non-dominant hand. Her knuckles caught one of them as I blocked clumsily. Blood dripped onto the ground and I leaned back, my foot connecting with her hip. I shook my hands, releasing the circles of light. Athel rolled as soon as she hit the ground, standing quickly.

“Good. Use anger.” I gasped for breath, squaring my shoulders and sliding into the stance she’d beaten into me. For once she looked almost proud as she did the same. I flicked my wrists and light appeared in my hands again. I concentrated and it circled around the top of my hand as well. A circle with my hand in the middle. I gripped the light in the middle like a handle and tried to control my shock. Athel nodded and I took a calming breath as she pulled the two handles from their normal place on her hips. As I watched, she held them out and stone blades extended from the handles.

“See? Natural, organic. You not think.”

Twenty minutes later I was sitting on the ground, panting, with dirt and blood smeared over me. Athel was standing nearby. I was proud that I had managed to get her a couple more times, but for the most part she had, once again, kicked my ass. She held her short swords out and I watched the blade disappear.

“You control stone?”

“Rock, stones, gemstones, many forms of earth.” I winced as I remembered the feel of the paper-thin stone slicing through my skin. My cheek was bleeding, my chest and side were as well and I was fairly sure she’d broken a few of my ribs.

I only had one word to describe her, “Incredible.”

“You broke rules today. Proud of you though.” I looked up at her as she grabbed my wrist, removing the band she had placed there, the band that meant I wasn’t allowed to use Magik.

“What did you mean by Tyren said I could help? Help with what?”

She glanced around us and then kneeled in front of me, “Ask Tyren. Not my place to say.” She took my hand in hers and held it for a moment, “Keep Shadow Summoner with you always. People want to hurt you. They hurt him too if you give the chance. Nainde will see both dead before he gives up on plans.” With that Athel stood and walked away from me. Could no one in my life answer a question without being vague?

                                                                                *


I painfully stripped my shirt off. Eon was frowning, “What did you do that made her want to kill you?”

“Trust me, if Athel had wanted to kill me, I wouldn’t be breathing.” He helped me get the fabric over my head the rest of the way. I lowered my arms slowly, wincing. I glanced down at my torso and cringed. Purple and yellow bruises spanned my ribcage and dried blood was smeared down my chest and across my side. Eon had already told me my lip was swollen and busted. My eye was starting to swell shut as well.

“Kalian, it’s pretty bad. Do you want me to get Talon?”

“Let’s... try to get some of the blood off and then we’ll go from there.” Eon shook his head and gave me a strange look before nodding and leaving to get things from the bathroom. He came back with a towel and a small bowl of water. I looked away and focused on a spot of the wall as he washed my torso and cleaned out the cuts. I bit down hard hard on my lip as the cloth was dragged over the raw edge of one of the wounds. Eon froze.

“I’m getting Talon.”

“No, Eon, I-“ I sighed as he ignored me and left the room. My gaze drifted to the bowl near me. The water was now red, the white towels stained with blood. My blood. This was new. I’d never considered myself a fighter. I didn’t think I had the potential even when I awakened. I looked down at my hands, my knuckles were bruised, scraped, and bloody. After the light had circled my hands I don’t think Athel had been able to really strike or grab them without hitting it and hurting herself. Interesting. Not only could I make it a weapon but I could use it to protect myself as well. I heard the door open and Eon laughed at something as he walked in. Talon followed behind his hair half up, a loose tunic fell to his knees and he wore tight leather pants underneath it.

“Goddess. Who beat the shit out of you?” His eyes were wide and I felt a flash of rage through the mental barricade I’d built between us. He held a small black bag in his hands with bandages peeking out from the top.

“His teacher.” Eon sat next to me on the bed, watching Talon as he slammed his bag down, digging through it.

“Interesting way of teaching. Beating students senseless, is that the new lesson plan?” His fingers held my chin and I saw the same things he had used when we first met sitting beside him. I could not believe it had only been a little under three months. It felt like I had known him far longer. So much had happened in such a short amount of time. As his fingers rubbed over my cheeks and lip we avoided each other’s eyes.

“Kalian, are you going to tell him what happened today?” I glanced sideways at Eon, stomping on his foot.

“Mm, are we back to keeping secrets?” Talon’s fingers roughly pinched together the edges of the wound in my side. I hissed and he smirked at me as he reached his arm back and withdrew a white bottle. The smirk fell off his face as he dumped yet another powder into the wound. He held the sides together and I gasped as it burned. The burning got worse and my fingers flew up, digging into his shoulder. He stepped back, his fingers letting go. I looked down at my chest panting, the wound appeared to be closed and I looked up at him.

“It’s not healed, so don’t be stupid. It only…fused your skin together so the wound is no longer open. I put something in it first, so it won’t get infected as well. One down. It looks like... one, two, three, four more, Sunshine. I can probably do something about the ribs too. Consider your bruising a badge of honor. You get to keep that.”

“You can’t fix it? He looks like she threw him down some stairs.” Eon had stood and was poking through Talon’s bag, reading the labels that I already knew he wouldn’t understand. Talon slapped his hands away and sighed.

“Your brother is going to have bruises Eon. It builds character. I’m not going to fix everything just because I can. His body can heal. He’ll survive some bruising.”

“Fix the cuts. Leave the rest.” They both looked at me. Talon looked amused while Eon looked aghast.

“No Kalian. Let him fix what he can. There’s no need to try and look tough.”

“Your ribs are going to hurt for a while. How do you expect to train?”

“I’m sorry, was I asking?”

Talon stood back, his eyes narrowing as he looked down at me. Eon crossed his thick arms over his chest, looking completely unimpressed, “You’re acting like a spoiled brat, Kal.”

“Thank you! Someone else sees it! I’m not fucking crazy!” Talon threw his hands up in exasperation and slid into my space before I could protest again. He shoved me onto my back and Eon took a step back, his eyes widening. Talon’s hands rested on my bruised side. Shadows crept from his hands, slipping into my skin. I felt something inside. It was hard to explain. It felt like something pushing through my organs, moving them out of the way. They reached my side and Talon jerked his hand. My broken bones moved and I screamed. My back arched off the bed as his free hand quickly smoothed a black liquid over my skin, it sunk in and Talon stepped back. A cracking noise echoed through my body and I screamed again. I was breathing hard, sucking in each breath and letting them tear from my lungs as I exhaled. Talon’s fingers were on my face as he murmured soothingly to me.

“I know it hurts. I’m sorry. I know. It’s okay. It’s over.” Once my mind returned to rational thought I shoved him hard away from me. He fell back, standing. I followed, shoving him again. He staggered slightly before gripping my hands, pressing his lips to my knuckles. My eyes found Eon and the expression on his face was murderous.

“What did you do to him? Fuck! I’ve never heard anyone scream like that!”

“I know, I know. I fixed his ribs. I can’t fuse bone with my power, but I can hold it in place long enough to administer medicine that can.”

“How did you even know what you were doing? Where to hold? You were going in blind!” Eon growled.

“I’ve done it on myself before. I…kind of rummage around inside until I find the right pieces.”

“How did you even get it inside me?”

Talon sighed, “You think you’re the only one I’ve used my spells on? I paid the price too.” He opened his mouth and ran his tongue over his incisor. “Syris would’ve probably killed me had he known what I would use his teachings for.” I ran my fingers over my side, blinking when I realized other than the dull ache from the bruises, I had no pain. I looked up at him and watched him hide his hands behind his back as he looked down at me, shame clear on his face. Eon relaxed when he realized Talon had not been trying to further injure me.

“Is that why your eyes and fingers go dark?” He asked quietly.

“Yes. I…tampered with my power. Made it more. Unfortunately, I think I may have corrupted it as I did so.”

“What does that mean?” I looked up at him, reaching around him to hold his hand. I curled his black fingertips into my palm.

“I don’t know exactly. I’m sure it’s not good, but I’m not fluent in the language the spell was in. Directions unclear.”

“You are the most intelligent dumb person I’ve ever met.”

Eon laughed out loud at my comment and even Talon grinned, “You’re probably not wrong, Sunshine.”

“No more spells. Not unless you know exactly what they are going to do.”

“Is that an order?”

“No. I’m asking you as someone who cares about you. What if you make whatever this ‘corruption’ is, worse?”

“I agree. If we’re going to all be working together, we can’t have you turning yourself into a monster, Eon added.

Talon considered for a moment, “Fine. You are both boring. I want you to know that.”

“Well, now that you’re figured out, “ Eon looked to me, “I’m going to go nap. I have the worst headache I’ve ever had. Talon?” Grey eyes found my brother’s and Eon grinned, “If you hurt my brother again in a way that’s not beneficial, I will destroy you.”

Talon scoffed, “You can try Eon.” With that Eon exited and I was left standing in the middle of my bedroom with Talon.

“That was awful. I wish you would’ve told me it was going to hurt that much.”

“Would you have let me do it?” He absentmindedly twisted a lock of my hair around his pointer finger.

“Absolutely not. That’s the worst thing I’ve ever felt.”

“Exactly. It needed to be done. You would not have let me. Hence why I didn’t tell you.”

I was so tired all of the sudden and I rested my cheek against his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. Much to my embarrassment he pulled away and picked me up. Talon easily swung me into his arms, carrying me to the bed. He laid me gently in the soft bedding then unlaced my pants before guiding them down my legs. I sleepily protested and he showed me the blood that soaked into one of the pant legs. He climbed in beside me and I scooted into his offered arms.

“Talon?” I mumbled, sleep quickly descending.

“Yes?”

“You’re in the Verseckt?” Part of me registered him stiffening around me, but I did not care. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I fell asleep.

                                                                                                *

I blinked open my eyes and rolled over. Talon was laying next to me, a book in his hands, a small lamp above him the only light in the room. I noticed the silver hoops in his nose and realized I hadn’t seen him wear them recently. He glanced over at me as he noticed I was awake. I arched my back, making a big show of stretching. His eyes took in my whole body and I watched him swallow hard. I shifted onto my knees and poked his nose, “Did those hurt?”

“No. Did you want some?” I tilted my head to the side and thought about it.

He set his book to the side and turned his attention to me fully, “Do you remember what you asked me before you passed out?”

“Uh, no.”

“Think really hard on it.”

I chewed my lip and ran my fingers over my bruised side, still shocked that the bone-deep pain was gone. I acted like I didn’t notice his eyes running over every bare inch of my skin. I remembered him removing my bloody pants and tried to suppress the blush that desperately wanted to spread across my cheeks. I’d never been naked like this in front of someone. Sure my family and Lex had seen me, but they’d also known me my whole life. I tried not to give into self-consciousness, forcing myself to act confident. I let my hand rub my lower stomach, sucking my lip into my mouth as I played dumb. His eyes narrowed and he grinned, his tongue running slowly over his top teeth. He sat up more, blatantly looking me up and down.

“I remember... You’re in the Versekt. Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?”

“You’re not supposed to know, technically. I was going to tell you, yes, but it seems that Tyren beat me to it.”

“Are you going to tell me more about it?”

“What do you need to know? Secret organization. I kill people sometimes. No big deal.”

“No big deal? Don’t you think the king would maybe listen to you if you came to court?”

“Kalian I can’t go to court. They don’t know who I am. It has to stay that way.”

“But the king knows.”

“Yes.” I frowned softly and he sighed, “We’re going to figure out the Lex thing. I promise, but this isn’t the way.”

“Tyren said he would help and today Athel warned me. That’s why she pushed so hard. They think I’m running out of time. Though I don’t know what for. Even you said you sensed something’s coming. So far no one has given me answers!”

“I don’t have any.” He used my wrist to guide me onto his lap and I rested my cheek on his shoulder. All at once, I was aware that I was naked and straddling him. My mind brought up memories of this morning and I felt my perpetual blush heat my face once again. I shifted slightly. Talon’s arms were loosely around my waist and when I moved they fell onto his lap. I ran my hand up his back and gripped the hair at the nape of his neck. He froze as I pressed my lips to his neck, running my tongue shyly over his skin.

“Kalian.” Every time his voice deepened it made my stomach flutter. I was committed. We’d been toying around for a whole week and I’d had enough. I kissed up and over his jaw. I paused, looking into his eyes as I tugged lightly on his hair. He closed the distance and kissed me hard. It was wild. All gentle touches and romance were pushed to the side as we fought for control of the kiss. He made a noise deep in his chest and picked me up, dropped me on my back. Then he was on top of me. His hand gripped the back of my head as his tongue ran over my teeth. He hiked my leg up over his hip and began rocking his hips against mine.
The leather of his pants was rough on my skin and I let out a soft whimper. He broke the kiss and I almost drooled as he ripped his shirt over his head. He threw it off into the void and then slid the tight pants off his hips. He was definitely above average
and I had a slight moment of panic. Even if I had done this before, I couldn’t wrap my mind around that being inside me. He reclaimed his position between my thighs and his tongue ran over my lower lip. His fingers held the back of my neck and I moaned softly as his tongue took my mouth. I ran my hands over his shoulders, down his back, and over his sides. I wanted to touch every inch of him. His fingers wrapped around my base and I gasped, blushing. He was at least nine inches and I was probably six on a good day. That was not even touching on thickness.

“Stop thinking.” His fingers stroked me slowly and I let out another whimper. My eyes widened as he dropped down. I almost left my body as his tongue slid over the head. My fingers found his hair and I curled them in the soft strands.

His lips wrapped around me and he swirled his tongue slowly. My grip in his hair tightened as he lazily began to bob his head. I felt like I couldn’t get a full breath into my lungs and I threw my head back as he slid all the way down. He swallowed around me and I didn’t have enough frame of mind to be embarrassed at the needy, lustful noises that left my mouth. His hand lightly squeezed my balls as he moved his head faster, hallowing his cheeks and sucking hard. The noises were obscene and I was writhing under his attentions. His mouth was so warm, so soft, like the supplest velvet. I was starting to lose control. My thighs pressed hard on either side of his head and I gasped his name.

“I-I can’t. Talon, I-“

He pulled off with a wet pop and grinned, “Yes, you can. Come for me Kalian.” His hand replaced his mouth and he stroked quickly, his other hand moving down. I barely noticed it until a finger slid into me. I bit my lip at the slight discomfort, but he quickly distracted me, his hand twisting on my base. I yanked his hair and came hard. I rode through my orgasm in a daze, feeling a second finger join the first. He slid them in and out of me, his mouth kissing lightly up my chest. I tensed when he added a third and he sucked softly on my lower lip. It took me a few minutes to adjust, then he curled his fingers inside me and I saw stars.

“Oh…”

He smirked at me and hit that spot again, sending another jolt through me. My hips were rocking against his hand now and I moaned against his lips as he kissed me again. As soon as I was getting into it he withdrew his fingers. He frowned softly before getting off the bed. I panted and watched him make his way across the room. He was gloriously nude and my hand fell to my shaft, squeezing my base gently. He came back with a small bottle and poured a thick liquid onto his fingers. He set it aside and I arched my back as his fingers slipped into me again. My hands found his shoulders and my short nails bit into the skin. He worked them inside me for a bit before retrieving the bottle and coating his cock in the same liquid. He laid on top of me, holding his weight on his elbows to keep from crushing me as his lips gave mine a bruising kiss. My hand was still on my shaft and I stroked the best I could, trying to ignore the sensitivity that hadn’t faded yet.

Raising himself onto his palms, he spread my legs. He pulled up my hips, shifting the angle and I took a deep breath as I felt him press against me. I hissed as he slid a bit of the way in. He kept his eyes on my face as he kneeled, his fingers rubbing my hips lightly.

“You have to relax.”

“Trying!” I took a deep breath and my hands flew to the sheets, gripping hard as he slid even further in. He lifted my hips a bit higher and I bit my lip hard.

“Breathe, Sunshine.”

“Don’t call me that.”

He chuckled softly and leaned down, nibbling my earlobe, “Kalian.”
I whimpered and then cried out as he slipped the rest of the way in. My nails dug into his shoulders again and he kissed
my face and neck, mumbling sweet reassuring things that I couldn’t focus on. It hurt. It hurt a lot. I was gritting my teeth and made a conscious effort to relax my jaw. I willed the rest of my body to follow suit. Finally, I looked up and realized Talon was gripping the sheets by my head, eyes closed and teeth clamped down hard on his lower lip. He opened his eyes when I gingerly lifted my hips. A shuddering breath and he slowly began rocking his hips. The pain slowly began to fade and his eyes locked on mine when I moaned. He dipped his head to kiss my chest, his hips quickening their pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist on instinct and I felt myself arch off the bed when I pushed him deeper.

“Fuck. Yes. So tight.” Soon enough, we’d both lost ourselves. It became almost primal. My nails dragged over his back, he sucked and nipped at my neck. I practically thrashed under him, need making my voice higher pitched. I felt the tension in my spine, the churning in my abdomen as his hips snapped to mine. I sunk my teeth into his shoulder as I lost control and came, my eyes threatening to roll back in my head. He slid all the way out and then slammed right back into me and swore loudly. I felt him come inside and he slowly stopped moving.

“I didn’t even touch you this time.” He gasped. I could only shake my head, letting my torso fall back on the bed. He looked like a god above me, hair tousled, lips swollen from kissing. A light sheen of sweat covered his muscled upper body and I pushed myself up to run my tongue up his chest, catching a bead of sweat.

“Don’t start again.” He groaned, cupping the back of my head, “you’re supposed to be the innocent virgin lord, remember?”

“You showed me what you would do to me the other night. This is your fault.”

He opened his eyes and kissed me so gently I was thrown off, “I regret nothing.”

“Talon…I…really do care about you.”

“I know.” He slipped out of me and used the sheets to clean up, throwing them onto the ground. He gathered me into his arms.

I tried to wrap my mind around the fact that I’d just had sex.

With Talon.

How was I not dreaming?

Special thanks to @johnnyboy2285. You the best. Look forward to working with you more ❤️
Hope you all enjoy. As always thanks for your comments and insights. They make my day!
Copyright © 2020 Demiurge; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 35
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am,for lack of a better word,speechless .haha..That is the best way to start a new day here in Uganda. lol.Thank you@Demuirge.Look forward to the next offering!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Gee, does everyone know what's going on between Kalian and Talon? I know Lex said there was gossip, but...

Now Talon's confidence is more clear and his position is much stronger than it first appeared but also touchy due to the secrecy of his work for the king.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

My favorite chapter so far!  And not just because of the steamy ending.  Kalian is finally taking charge of his life and his power.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Whew, quite the workout you gave us there, my good man. Definitely time for a shower ;)

 

Really enjoyed this one btw. For both obvious and maybe not so obvious reasons...

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..