Jump to content

Waiting for the Sign 1. Waiting for the Sign Premium

   (2 reviews)

Twenty-eight year old baseball star Cal Grainger was living the good life until his girlfriend uttered three fateful words. Now his life has been turned upside down and he’s looking for a sign to show him what to do. Is it the sign he’s waiting for, or the guy holding it?

Copyright © 2010 dkstories; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


FormerMember4

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Cal is the baseball player hiding sexuality. Jake enters the picture and changes everything. Cal is left analyzing his life. Will he choose his true path?

A well written story. A story of courage, regret, change, and love.

  • Like 2
Link to review
deville

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

An engrossing story of change , in thinking , relationships , family and life. A story that just needs to be read . 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..