Jump to content

I Think This Place Is Haunted, Charlie Boone! 21. Charlie Boone

   (3 reviews)

Charlie and the guys are looking to spend some peaceful time before Halloween, catching up with old friends on the dark planet Engris. But a sudden emergency grabs their attention, and before they know it they are off on a new adventure , traveling to a place they never thought they would see...not while they were still alive!

Copyright © 2022 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (9 members)

  • Action Packed 9
  • Addictive/Pacing 8
  • Characters 9
  • Chills 5
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 9
  • Feel-Good 6
  • Humor 6
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 8

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 8,193 Words
    • 1,530 Views
    • 32 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 7,320 Words
    • 1,002 Views
    • 24 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 9,305 Words
    • 996 Views
    • 25 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 7,439 Words
    • 635 Views
    • 22 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 8,383 Words
    • 903 Views
    • 46 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 7,747 Words
    • 627 Views
    • 24 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 7,312 Words
    • 728 Views
    • 27 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 7,495 Words
    • 1,295 Views
    • 41 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

wenmale64

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Once again we are off on another adventure with Charlie and the guys. However, this one is into never before seen places, with new characters and dangers.  This story has more adult themes and some darker moments that fit very well as our guys are now young adults. This is another of Gerons must read works! This story builds greatly on the ever expanding Booniverse and lays open many paths for future FUN :gikkle:!  Read on for a Halloween to remember....

Response from the author:

Very happy to hear you liked another one, and thank you. I never imagined we'd get to #21! :)

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Link to review
raven1

· Edited by raven1

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Charlie, Kippy, Adrian and Ricky are once again visiting Engris and decide to visit their friendly ghosts Billy and Will in the spirit domes.  However, the domes created by the Madracorn that have worked perfectly for many millions of years have a big problem.  They are clogged up.  The Madracorn ask Charlie for help, and he quickly realizes this is a job for Third Planet Inquiries. 

As with all Geron's stories, this is filled with humor, mystery and adventures. It is also darker than his usual Charlie Boone stories which is fitting since Charlie and his team are adults now.  The job has many dangers, a great cast of old and new characters and some excellent cliffhangers.  As for the setting? World building in this story is a universal understatement!  Enjoy the read! 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the kind words! :)

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to review
ReaderPaul

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

While all of the stories of Geron Kees help a person to think, in some ways this was more serious than many of his stories.  I can't say as much as I would like, or I might spoil the story for others.

Wonderful new characters are introduced in this story.  Momphis, Chirka, Browbeat, and Jol appear, and some others.  Uncle Bob and Ragal and Horace gain some new powers, and we learn more about Casper's powers, as well.

This story is wonderfully packed with thrills, chills, and life pills.  I want to say a lot more positive things, but I really think you should read the story for yourself.  It is THAT good.

Response from the author:

Thank you for coming along!🪄

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..