Jump to content

It's Just a Matter of Time, Charlie Boone! 22. Charlie Boone

   (6 reviews)

Charlie and the gang return to the realm of the dead to deal with the malicious spirit Lane Tallfield, first encountered in the Halloween tale, I Think This Place is Haunted, Charlie Boone! Their own Christmas spirit has been placed on hold in the hopes that they can corral the ex-lawman and keep him from causing even more trouble for their alien friends. It's not something Charlie would rather be dealing with at Christmas time, but he knows that putting off the next confrontation might be dangerous in more ways than one!

This tale is a follow-up to I Think This Place is Haunted, Charlie Boone! You really should read that one first!

Copyright © 2022 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (9 members)

  • Action Packed 8
  • Addictive/Pacing 9
  • Characters 9
  • Chills 6
  • Cliffhanger 7
  • Compelling 9
  • Feel-Good 9
  • Humor 9
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 6
  • Unique 9
  • World Building 8

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 6,610 Words
    • 1,168 Views
    • 46 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 9,630 Words
    • 994 Views
    • 22 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 7,883 Words
    • 1,024 Views
    • 50 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 9,469 Words
    • 824 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 8,195 Words
    • 1,236 Views
    • 45 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 7,317 Words
    • 1,169 Views
    • 36 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 7,509 Words
    • 1,136 Views
    • 22 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 7,330 Words
    • 1,242 Views
    • 69 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

How do you convince a very powerful, but dead sheriff who is also magically gifted to accept he is dead and living in the afterlife? Charlie, Kippy and several magically powerful friends have taken on the challenge to help stabilize the afterlife from the actions of Lane Tallfield a most dangerous spirit that doesn't believe he is dead and is fighting a war to escape back to the world of the living.  Charlie's group uses a lot of imagination, squish and a moment of reflection in this wonderfully funny story.  This is the sequel or second half of the story began in I Think This Place Is Haunted, Charlie Boone!   This has all the fun and adventure of the other Charlie Boone stories.  A very wonderful read filled with a lot of quirky, humorous character to love.

P.S.  After reading the story, come back to see if you can spot the pun I left here. 😈

Response from the author:

Thanks for the encouragement! :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
wenmale64

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is the completion story to the Halloween story "I think This Place Is Haunted, Charlie Boone". It MUST be read first to understand the setup.  With that said, this is another wonderful story of the adventures in the world of Boone or "The Booneverse" as it has been dubbed :2thumbs:!!
   Charlie, Kip, Adrian and Rick are off on a quest to finish what was started as help for the Madracorn. We are introduced to a new friend and have some very interesting interaction with our friend Auggie.  Powers expand and new things evolve as the story progresses to a different conclusion than most will expect. As with other Charlie Boone stories, this one will keep you reading, guessing and hoping for good results.  This story is a wonderful read to FEEL the Christmas Spirit in writing. Geron is a power user with the ability to paint a new world with his words. The picture is crystal clear and simply leaves you in a very happy place wondering about the next adventure.  The stories of Charlie Boone are a must read to allow your imagination to roam freely and enjoy a new life as they build on each other. Read, Read Read and you will not be disappointed!!!!!

 

Response from the author:

I guess that means you liked it :)

Thanks for the wonderful review.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
ReaderPaul

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another great story in the "Charlie Boone" universe.  

Charlie and several of his friends, and this time adding Auggie, Robin Hood and new friend Jeremiah Hawkins, return to once again face Lane Tallfield in the realm of the dead.  They first do research, and find out many interesting things.  (No, I'm not saying what they find out.  You need to read that for yourself.)  

We learn more and more as the story progresses, and once again, things are not completely as they originally seem.  

The story is well worth reading.  

Response from the author:

Thanks for the nice push from behind! :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
Link to review
chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The 22nd Charlie Boone adventure.

We are treated once again to another adventure where Charlie, Kip and friends, dive into the unknown and weave there way through obstacles to help another realm and person. 

This is a truly amazing adventure that must be read, but you really need to start from the 1st adventure or you will be lost with Charlie and Kips numerous friends.

Response from the author:

Thank you! :)

 

  • Love 6
Link to review
drsawzall

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Again we are treated to another fantastical adventure, of Charlie Boone and the gang as they wend their way thru and overcoming obstacles that would at first blush seem insurmountable.  

A follow up to 'I think This Place Is Haunted, Charlie Boone',  and it hits all the right notes. 

This is one you should not miss!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the kind words!  :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
Link to review
Backwoods Boy

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A wonderful holiday trip into a delightful fantasy world that just gets better with every new episode.  

Response from the author:

It's the readers that make a good story! :)

 

  • Love 6
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..