Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I am only a little Gypsy 1 - Reincarnation, does it exist? - 1. Chapter 1. That first day of my life as a little Gypsy.

I wrote my award-winning 'Gypsy-Chronicles' for all my friends on Planet Earth with Real Love in their hearts who raise children, deal with young children on a regular basis, or simply love kids. "Reincarnation, does it really exist?"

"Yesss, here comes our little Crown Prince! Could you please ask our Wise Woman to assist his birth?"

"I can already see a small piece of white crown; thus I'm sure he will have blond hair, just like his Mom."

"Then, I hope he will have her blue eyes as well. That would be truly special, for our future Leader!"

"Look, the imp wrestles already with all of his might, as if he tries to enter our world all on his own..."

Smiling inwardly, I listened to the people around my new Mom who were waiting for me to show up. Although their human voices sounded muted and were accompanied by my new Mom's heartbeat, my inherited Shaman and Cosmic Mage abilities sensed the energy of their spoken words, translated them, and thus understood what they were talking about. I could sense my new Dad around me who acted a bit nervous, next to my new Grandmother who seemed to be even more nervous; and Michail, my always loyal Big Friend who had promised to help me grow up during my first six Earthly years and who would defend me with his own life if necessary. To be honest, my enthusiastic onlookers were right, because I WAS wrestling with all of my might to leave my too tight shelter as soon as possible. Since this morning, my steadily growing baby body had started to feel way too cramped in my new Mom's womb, so that I now wanted to leave her too tight belly and greet my waiting subjects. Fortunately, labor had already set in so that I would be born soon.

For nine long months, I had waited to be born again, whilst dreaming away as a steadily growing fetus in my new Mom's uterus. During the first few months, I had only floated around in her cozy womb, feeling like the famous little tadpole that wanted to turn into a real Prince. Now, after nine months of waiting, my baby body had finally metamorphosed from a tiny lump of cells into a real human being, so that I felt more like a too big frog that was crammed into a too small aquarium. Therefore, it was time to leave my new Mom's womb, to be kissed by our Gypsy Queen (that is my new Mom too) and to greet our Gypsy King (that is my new Dad), plus my Big Friend Michail who was our Vice Leader, and all the others who were waiting for me to show up and greet them.

Many Earthly years ago, in our Timeless Eternal Realm where we belonged in reality and from where we always reincarnated on our Planet Earth to develop our Souls, several powerful Cosmic Friends, devoted Assistants, and I had started to prepare ourselves to descend towards our Planet Earth and meet here again. Helped by the Gods themselves and working closely together, we would try to turn our so terribly degenerated playground into a much better place to live on, by using our own powers and by teaching our fellow Earthlings how to use much more Humanity, Real Love, Compassion, Gratitude, and Happiness. Automatically, the Gods had chosen ME to become our next Gypsy Leader. During many Earthly lives, I had trained myself thoroughly to become an extremely powerful Shaman and Healing Mage, so that my Soul now possessed all the essential qualities that were necessary to perform such an Important Task.

Before I left our Timeless Eternal Realm and descended towards our Planet Earth to reincarnate, several devoted Friends and Helpers had already preceded me, to prepare my Earthly arrival in advance. During my first six years, they would help me grow up in this secluded Gypsy camp. Then, my parents and I would have to flee to a foreign country, where we had to redeem some old and very nasty Karma first. Both my new Mom and my new Dad would perish in a blazing fire, and only I would survive, albeit with a badly burnt body and a 'freaky' face.

Two years later, I would meet my Very Best Friend and Eternal Soul Mate who once had been our 'Beloved Gypsy Monarch Harold the Great', while I had been our Vice Leader and his closest friend. During our last lives on Planet Earth, my grownup Soul Mate had also been my 'trapper Dad'. Now, during our present lives, my reincarnated 'trapper Dad' would adopt me as his own son and therefore be my Dad again. We would again love each other deeply, and my new Dad would help me grow up and teach me everything that I had to know, until I would be old enough to become our next Gypsy Leader. From then on, all of us would start working closely together as a powerful Cosmic Team, to transform our so terribly confused Planet Earth into at least a somewhat better place to live on.

Around nine months ago, I had left our Timeless Eternal Realm, to descend towards this secluded Gypsy camp and reincarnate here as a human baby. Patiently, I had waited, until my new Dad and my new Mom made love and one of his sperms swam to her ripen ovum and kissed it. Feeling full of anticipation, I had attached myself to the tiny lump of cells, to embody it and bring it to life. From then on, I had waited and waited, until I would be born again, this time as our little Gypsy Crown Prince and the only Heir to the Throne.

From my first days on as a little fetus, many Cosmic Friends and Spirit Helpers had kept my Soul awake, so that I could try to bring all my powerful Shaman and Cosmic Mage abilities into my steadily developing Human Awareness. Unfortunately, most remembrances from our Timeless Eternal Realm were already fading away, making me feel unsure. Clearly, my human brain was already taking over by forcing me to start thinking, while at the same time it closed down the memories of my Soul. Soon, I would remember my Origin only through my so-called 'intuition' or 'inner awareness'. Fortunately, my inherited Shaman and Cosmic Mage skills would still provide me with many so-called 'supernatural gifts' and 'psychic abilities'. Plus, all my Beloved Ancestors, Cosmic Helpers, and loyal Spirit Friends would always be there for me, whenever I needed them. I could always reckon on them, and they could always reckon on me.

Finally, I would be reborn on our so terribly confused Planet Earth. By extending my energy and feeling around, my clairvoyant Shaman abilities sensed how my new Dad tried to assist my new Mom, while he waited for our Wise Woman to show up. I also sensed my new Grandmother around me, and my most loyal friend Michail who would become my 'Big Friend', next to already being our Vice Leader and my new Dad's best friend. Crowding around my new Mom, they were talking about their newborn Crown Prince with very much love and reverence. Although their voices sounded muted, because they were accompanied by the ever-present 'bump-bump, bump-bump' sounds from my new Mom's heartbeat, my inherited Shaman abilities helped me translate the energy of their spoken words, so that I could understand most of what they were saying. Now I was very happy to have inherited all those useful 'sixth senses' that let me feel their surrounding energies and translate their words into a meaningful conversation!

During the past nine months in my new Mom's womb, time hadn't existed, life was good, and I had nothing to worry about. All the time, my growing baby brain had been dreaming away; until slowly, nearly imperceptibly, my new Mom's womb started to feel too tight. From then on, my developing baby body became too big to float around, so that every involuntary movement pained my new Mom. Fortunately, she never complained but always told me she loved me dearly and would endure her inconveniences in joy, although our Wise Woman only found out I would be a boy... I sensed the meaning of her words, felt her motherly love engulfing me, and knew I would be more than welcome. Being loved in advance like this felt wonderful!

Now and then, my new Dad had put his hands on my new Mom's steadily growing belly, as if wanting to feel my moving and kicking. At first, my tiny baby body had been too small to be able to do much, because its undeveloped muscles had to grow some more first. Now that my body had grown bigger, it was easier to feel where my Dad's hands were, and I pushed my feet towards them to greet him. I wanted to let him know I knew he tried to contact me and that I was very happy to have him as my new Dad.

My new Dad reacted elated when he felt our first real contact, and he exclaimed:

"Maria, I think my son recognizes me and that he kicks my hands on purpose. What a wonderful child!"

"Yes, Janov, I am sure your son recognizes you as his new Dad and that he already loves you in advance."

"Thank you, Maria, for giving me such a wonderful present, and I love both you and him with all my heart!"

As a steadily growing fetus in my new Mom's womb, being loved like this, by the two people who soon would be my new parents, felt wonderful. And, today, I would show up and greet them properly. Labor had already set in, and my clairvoyant abilities sensed how my new Dad helped my new Mom squat down onto the floor. In advance, I had already worked my baby body upside down, instinctively knowing this would be the correct way to enter the world. Now, my new Mom's contractions started to push my head into a narrow gap, to where my instinct was sure my way out would be. Planet Earth, here I come!

Slowly, the steadily widening gap opened up more and more, until the crown of my baby head showed through, obviously having blond hair. Feeling elated, I tried to help my new Mom, by kicking around and pushing my baby body down with all of my might. Very much to my delight, my endeavors seemed to be working, because my head suddenly popped through the expanding opening. Quickly, I opened my eyes and tried to look around. Only, much to my disappointment, my shoulders seemed to be stuck inside, because they didn't follow my head. The rest of my baby body just stayed where it was, although I again tried to kick around and push myself down with all of my might, to free myself. I surely hoped I wouldn't be stuck in here for the rest of my life! Could anybody please help me?

Fortunately, our Wise Woman showed up in our caravan, just in time to assist my birth. Immediately, she squatted down, next to my panting and wheezing new Mom, to find out what she could do. First, she started to pull at my baby head, as if wanting to force my stuck shoulders through the too narrow gap. Then, her too cold hands started wringing at my neck, as if trying to turn my unwilling baby body around... Ouch, that HURT! Couldn't our Wise Woman be more careful with my brand new human body? Ultimately, it had to serve me for the remainder of my life!

Feeling helpless and also a bit angry, I sent my thoughts to the Wise Woman and berated her:

'Could you please be more careful with my brand new baby body, because you are hurting my neck!'

Although I was sure that the Wise Woman had picked up all my worries, she only answered me to be quiet, before she went on wringing and pulling at my head. Now, I became even angrier with her, while I started to fight her too cold hands. Why didn't she listen to me? Ultimately, this was MY body, and she had no right to do anything I didn't want her to do! Stubbornly, I continued to send her my anger, until my shoulders popped through the slowly widening gap, and the rest of my baby body followed automatically. Without any more help, I just flopped out of my new Mom's belly and straight into the cold hands of the Wise Woman. Within a second, the air around me felt too chilly and the too bright light dazzled my sensitive eyes, so that my newborn baby body started to cramp and shiver from the sudden cold and the unexpected shock.

Still feeling angry with the Wise Woman who had refused to listen to me, I sent her my complaints:

'It feels too cold here and my neck hurts. Therefore, I order you to push me back into where I came from, immediately!'

Of course, the Wise Woman didn't push me back into my Mom's womb, but she only sent me her own thoughts:

'There you are, my Beloved little Crown Prince! Of course, you are very welcome in our secluded Gypsy community, and I hope you will soon feel more at home here. In the meantime, I will place you where I am sure you will like it even better.'

Then, the Wise Woman laid me down onto my new Mom's belly, in between her already opening arms! At seeing her newborn baby for the first time, my new Mom started to cry from happiness, while she folded her warm arms around my still shivering little body. That felt wonderful! My initial anger faded away, while I very much enjoyed the warmth and safety of my new Mom's embrace and our close togetherness. Suddenly feeling ashamed, I concentrated again on our Wise Woman, this time to send her my humble excuses:

'Sorry, Wise Woman, for berating you; but I didn't really mean it.'

Fortunately, the Wise Woman wasn't too angry with me. She only responded it was okay and that she understood, while she took a pair of scissors out of her purse and adeptly cut the umbilical cord that still connected me to my new Mom. Within a few seconds, I got a strange feeling in my new organs that, what I later on discovered, were called 'lungs'. My new chest started to feel too tight and upset, while my squirming baby body automatically started to heave and gasp for air. Then, it instinctively inhaled its first breath of Earthly air and pulled it deeply into its quickly unfolding lungs. Yes, that was what I had been waiting for all the time! Finally, I was back on our Planet Earth and born again, this time as our little Gypsy Crown Prince and the only Heir to the Throne.

Still shivering and involuntarily cramping from all those changes, my newborn little baby body started to cry, while a strangely deep and sonorous sound escaped its new throat... Feeling a bit shocked at hearing such an unexpectedly deep sound coming from my new baby throat, I stopped crying, because I wanted to think this over first. Was really my newborn baby body making such a surprisingly low noise? Why was that? Tentatively, I refilled my lungs with air and exhaled, and again my baby throat produced the same sonorous sound, this time even louder! What the heck could be happening to me?

By using my clairvoyant Shaman abilities, I sensed that all the people around me initially reacted surprised at hearing such a deep and sonorous sound coming from such a tiny baby. Then, one by one, they started to laugh and nudge each other, probably because they also felt very pleased to hear such a healthy crying coming from their newborn little Crown Prince. The Wise Woman even started to chuckle while she exclaimed:

"Wow, our little Crown Prince has a real baritone voice; and I think that, once he is a grownup, he will have a low bass. He has a LOUD voice as well. That could be very handy for our future Gypsy King; as such a special voice certainly will make him be heard by everybody!"

While my broadly smiling onlookers complimented my new Mom with her healthy baby boy, my inherited Shaman abilities sensed that my new Grandmother approached me, and her warm hands lifted me from my Mom's belly while helpfully supporting my too heavy head. Happily, she took me to our couch in our living room, where she laid me down on a nicely warmed and fluffy towel. Adeptly, she washed my squirming baby body, dried it, powdered my sensitive parts, put a nicely warmed diaper on me, and finally took me back to my Mom and laid me down into her already waiting arms.

Immediately, my Mom refolded her warm arms around my now spotlessly clean baby body, kissed the top of my blond little head, and tenderly cradled me. Feeling thankful for my Grandmother's help, I concentrated my thoughts on her to send her my love:

'Thank you very much, Grandma, for helping me, although I sense you cannot pick up my thoughts.'

Now that my little baby body was clean and warm, I started to feel wonderful, while I basked in the nice sensation of being loved and cared for by all the happy sounding people around me. Unexpectedly, a nicely soft thing touched my lips; and, instinctively, I opened my baby mouth and started to suck on it. Within a few seconds, the most delicious nourishment I could ever imagine entered my mouth. Yummy, this liquid food tasted more than wonderful! Enthusiastically, I started to suck on my Mom's soft thing with all of my might, while I closed my eyes and forgot everything else around me.

That is, until in the background a door opened, and a voice shouted to the silently waiting people outside our caravan:

"IT'S A BOY! WE HAVE A NEW HEIR TO THE THRONE!"

Instantly, many loudly cheering sounds entered my sensitive baby ears, making me flinch from the unexpected noise. At the same time, the happy sounds also filled me with lots of self-consciousness and pride. While my inherited Shaman abilities scanned the energy of the joyful words, my 'sixth senses' told me what they meant. Outside our caravan, many elated subjects were cheering and congratulating each other because of ME, while our violin players took their instruments and started to play our most beautiful Gypsy melodies full of joy and happiness. The happy sounds tore at my heartstrings, so that I got tiny goose bumps all over my baby body and even stopped drinking from listening intently. Were my subjects playing these heart-warming tunes because they felt happy with their newborn little Crown Prince? Then, they already loved me very much in advance!

By extending my enveloping aura, my inherited Shaman abilities sensed more and more enthusiastic sounding people gathering outside our caravan, clearly celebrating my birth whilst talking to each other with happy voices. Of course, my 'sixth senses' tried to understand what they were talking about, but all these different energies were blurring my sensitivity too much. Yet, I could still sense their combined love and happiness, making me feel even more accepted and welcome. Clearly, my new subjects were already loving me dearly!

From time to time, a few people knocked on our caravan door and asked to be allowed to take a quick look at their newborn little Crown Prince and only Heir to the Throne. Supervised by my new Dad, my visitors stepped inside, looked at me, and at first reacted surprised at seeing my curious bright blue eyes and unruly blond hair. Then, they smiled at me, congratulated my parents and grandmother with such a healthy child, and returned outside, to make place for even more visitors. Every time, our caravan door closed immediately to keep the winter cold out, as it was March the third and still freezing.

After quite some time of celebrating my birth, both outside and inside our caravan, at last, our violin players stopped playing, so that their beautiful sounds slowly diminished and finally went away. In the meantime, all my gathered subjects left us and went home, so that everything around our Royal caravan went quiet again. Slowly, I started to doze off, still lazily sucking on my new Mom's yummy soft thing. Sleepily, I sensed that she got up, carried me towards our living room, laid me down on my fluffy towel, removed my soiled diaper, cleaned my smelly bottom, powdered my sensitive parts, and adeptly put another diaper on me. Next, she brought me to a neatly furnished sleeping den, put me in between a pile of brightly colored pillows, covered me with a cozy blanket, and tenderly kissed my little forehead, before she returned to her own bedroom, clearly to recuperate by taking her own much-needed rest.

My Mom's motherly love made me feel even more safe and cared for; and I enjoyed my happy feelings very much while I slowly disappeared into a deep and sound sleep. Being a newborn Gypsy baby felt wonderful!

Did you LIKE this chapter? If so, please, pretty please, click on the little knob 'Like This'...
Thank you very, very much in advance, and I will commend you in my prayers!
Copyright © 2014 GypsyChronicles; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..