Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I am only a little Gypsy 1 - Reincarnation, does it exist? - 3. Chapter 3. Discovering developing and experimenting.

During my first few days as a newborn human being, my brand new baby body didn't do anything but sleep, drink from my Mom's breasts, and sleep some more... Then, it woke up from its annoying sleepiness, so that I could start filling my still empty brain with all those Earthly experiences that were urgently calling for my attention. From now on, both my mental and my bodily development turned out to be the most exciting time of my entire human life! Immediately, my already over-curious and extremely bright baby brain started to learn about every interesting thing or fact that it saw, heard, or came upon. Many times, it nearly overloaded, because it was too eager to learn as many interesting new things as it could grasp, and therefore refused to take some much-needed rest and just went on and on. For quite some time, I even disliked sleep, because it prevented me from discovering those fascinating abilities that were still begging for my immediate attention.

Then, I found out how I could focus my unwilling eyes, so that I could see everything around me more clearly. At first, I tried to exercise them by alternately looking at nearby and far-away objects. Unfortunately, they started to see double and even blurrier, but they returned to normal after I got some more sleep and woke up again. Finally, and very much to my delight, my already extremely bright baby brain found out how I could use my baby eyes without straining my still developing eyeballs too much. Finally could I focus my always-curious baby eyes more or less properly on every single person who showed up in our caravan or who just happened to look at me. I also started to scrutinize every other interesting object that moved, was colorful, or made appealing sounds. Soon, I also tried to turn my still too wobbly head, to take an even better look at all those fascinating new things that were constantly calling for my always-alert attention.

Many surprised visitors who saw me looking at them whilst at the same time scrutinizing them with my always-curious bright blue eyes, told my parents they felt more than astonished about such an extremely fast development in such a tiny baby boy. According to them, I had to be the fastest developing newborn child they had ever seen... By using my inherited Shaman abilities, I sensed the energy of their praising words, understood what they meant, and involuntarily started to blush. At the same time, my inside felt truly proud of my too early achievements and of all those newly found abilities!

Now that I could look around more or less properly, I also wanted to be able to turn and lift my too heavy baby head as soon as possible. Therefore, from now on, I would concentrate mainly on training my still too unwilling baby muscles. To begin with, I wanted to find out which individual muscles were controlling my wobbly neck and all those little limbs. From my first earthly days on, I had already found out how my little baby body always started to move all its tiny limbs at the same time, by floundering and jiggling when my inside became over-enthusiastic or too excited. Only, how in the world would I ever be able to perform all these different movements at will and preferably also independent from each other?

Tentatively, I started to try a few things out, by forcing my inside to feel excited, so that my baby body started to flounder and jiggle. In the meantime, my bright baby brain tried to make sense of all those more or less erratic movements that seemed to occur only randomly. Too soon, my little body started to feel too tired, so that it forced me to stop floundering and to take some much-needed rest. Reluctantly, I stopped trying, although my bright brain still went on thinking about all those new things. Obviously, to be able to use those hitherto unknown muscles properly, I had to do something entirely different, but what? After some more heavy thinking, my fortunately already very bright baby brain found out that I should start concentrating on flexing only one single muscle at a time, whilst at the same time observing which part of my baby body started to move...

At that moment, my Mom showed up in my sleeping den and smiled broadly at seeing my concentrated face whilst trying to look at two erratically moving baby arms at the same time. Still smiling, she lifted me from between my pillows and took me onto her lap, to let me drink from her yummy nourishment. Normally, I always enjoyed my tasty meal and our close togetherness very much; but, this time, I felt almost angry with my Mom, because my inside preferred to go on with my interesting experiments that had caught all my attention! Unfortunately, my Mom didn't understand why I started to look distracted, and she reacted worried. At first, she thought I could be ill, looked at my tongue, and felt my forehead to check for a fever. Then, she wanted to dress me in my warm plaid blanked and take me to our Wise Woman, to ask for her professional advice...

Immediately when my inherited Shaman abilities picked up my Mom's worried thoughts and found out what she wanted to do, I quickly changed my attitude and started to smile broadly, to reassure my nervous looking Mom and to let her know I wasn't ill but only felt extremely excited. Of course, it had never been my intent to make any of my parents feel worried about my bodily health! If only I could explain to her what I had been doing. Would she be able to pick up my thoughts, unlike my Grandma who had seemed to be unable to pick up anything at all? Whilst looking apologetically, I tried to send my reassuring thoughts directly into my Mom's brain:

'Sorry, Mom, for worrying you, but I promise I will make it up to you, once I am able to talk so that I can explain everything.'

For a second, my Mom looked distracted, probably because she had picked up some of my projected energy but didn't know what to do with it. Obviously, she couldn't understand what I was trying to tell her, as our Wise Woman had done so easily... Fortunately, she looked relieved when she saw my again broadly smiling face. Clearly feeling happy again, she laughed at seeing my mumbling baby mouth, while she took a few tissues and helpfully removed all the excessive saliva and little air bubbles that inevitably showed up.

After cleaning my again smelly bottom and putting a fresh diaper on me, my Mom seemed to feel even more relieved that I still had a healthy appetite. Happily, she let me drink from her breasts, burp, and drink some more, until my baby stomach was filled to the brim. Then, she put me to bed in between my pile of brightly colored pillows and covered me with my blanket, to take an afternoon nap. Although I had planned to go on with my interesting experiments as soon as possible, my too tired baby body fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning, after my Mom first bathed me, let me play and splash some, applied a fresh diaper on me, and then let me drink more than enough yummy nourishment from her breasts, I restarted with the same interesting experiments of trying to flex only one single muscle at a time...

Within only a few days, my extremely clever baby brain had already found out how to concentrate on moving only one limb at a time, without involuntarily flexing all the other ones at the same time. Yesss; that was what I had been trying to do all the time! Finally, with the help of my already extremely bright brain, I was able to move my unwilling limbs more or less at will and one by one, without involuntarily jiggling my entire body. Happily, I started to play with first one little baby arm, then the other one, and at last both arms at the same time, by trying to move them into every possible direction whilst following them with my always-curious eyes. That turned out to be quite a lot of fun, certainly now that I finally was able to steer both little arms around more or less properly!

For quite some time, I went on and on moving my arms into all possible directions, until I unexpectedly found out how I could make my two hands touch each other. That turned out to be even more fun; because, every time when my tiny hands touched each other with some force, they were also making audible sounds! Unfortunately, and very much to my disappointment, my undeveloped arm muscles started to be painful and cramping from tiredness, as if warning me to stop playing and start taking some much-needed rest. Impatiently, I waited until my Mom had changed my again soiled diaper, so that I could close my eyes and take a quick nap before going on...

After I woke up again, my too strained arm muscles were still a bit sore. Therefore, I decided to let my tired arms take some more rest, until their soreness would disappear. Instead, I tried to take a closer look at my two little 'legs' that seemed to be attached to the other end of my body. Until now, I had seen my legs only now and then whilst involuntarily kicking them up and down, because I hadn't been able to lift my too heavy head to look at them. Obviously, my tiny baby body still had to gain quite a lot more strength in its underdeveloped neck muscles! Fortunately, now that I knew how I could steer my muscles independent from each other, I was also able to turn my heavy head around from left to right and back to the left.

Unfortunately, anytime I tried to look to the left or to the right, all those brightly colored pillows around me were obstructing my vision! How would I ever be able to get them out of the way, so that I could look around without craning my still too unwilling neck? Tentatively, I tried to use one of my still sore arms to push against a pillow... And yesss, very much to my delight, the pillow really moved away from me! Suddenly feeling like a little explorer, I pushed against the next obstructing pillow-in-my-way, until that pillow also moved away.

Although my strained arm muscles were still feeling sore, I started to spend quite some time pushing my pillows around and away from me. Now and then, one of my pillows fell off my bed and disappeared to the floor, making me wonder where it suddenly went. When the unruly pillow didn't return, I forgot about it and just started to shove the next one around, until I had pushed that next pillow far enough away from me, or until it too suddenly disappeared from my vision.

At last, my still too strained arm muscles restarted to cramp again from their unaccustomed 'workout'. Therefore, I just laid them down next to my also tiring little body, while I tried to shove my colored pillows around by kicking at them with my hitherto unused 'legs'... Almost immediately, I found out that, although my legs were less flexible than my arms had been, they were able to kick my pillows around with quite a lot more force! Again feeling like a little explorer, I started to kick at pillow after pillow, whilst trying to follow them with my eyes by turning my head and craning my neck. Unexpectedly, one of my pillows jumped up into the air! How in the world had I done that? Feeling even more enthusiastic, I kicked again at pillow after pillow, until I finally found out how I could kick them into the air deliberately, by using both legs at the same time.

In no time, my small sleeping den was a total mess, because I had kicked all my colored pillows around everywhere. As a very welcome result, my mind also felt much freer, because I could now look around without trying to lift my too heavy head or crane my unwilling neck! Enthusiastically, I started to kick at my remaining pillows, until they too disappeared from my vision. Although both my arms and legs were now really painful and again started to cramp, and my worn-out baby body felt dead tired, I was truly satisfied with my unexpected progress!

Unknowingly, I had also given my still underdeveloped muscles a very intense workout, so that they were starting to become relatively strong for such a young kid. As an extra bonus, this early training also yielded me an enormous advantage throughout many upcoming years. Even after several years from now, my excessively trained muscles were still surprisingly strong for such a tiny kid! Feeling dead tired but also absolutely wonderful, I put both my arms and my legs down, closed my eyes, and fell asleep almost immediately...

"My poor son, what did you do? Did you have a bad dream, or did you catch a nasty cramp and couldn't get rid of it? All your pillows are spread out over the floor! Why didn't you call me or start crying? I would have shown up and helped you!"

Waking up from some happy dream, I needed a few seconds to find out where I was. Then, I started to smile broadly at recognizing the familiar face and voice. My beloved Dad hovered over me, but he seemed to be worried while he felt my forehead to check for a fever. Next, he also tried to look into my mouth at my tongue...

Oh my, what had I done? Of course, it had never been my intent to make my Dad feel worried about me! I had only been playing with my still too unwilling baby limbs; and thus discovered many new and interesting possibilities. Only, I never thought that my Dad would misunderstand what I had been trying to do, to develop my untrained muscles and thus discover even more unknown potentials. What should I do now? How could I tell my Dad I was still okay and had only been training my unwilling muscles? Would he be able to understand my projected thoughts, as our Wise Woman had done so easily? Well, there was only one way to find this out...

Whilst offering him my broadest smile, I told my Dad in my mind:

'Please, Dad, don't worry. I have only been kicking at my pillows to train my still unwilling arm and leg muscles, but perhaps my clever baby brain is a tad too precocious for its own good...'

Immediately, my Dad started looking even happier than before, although he also seemed to feel surprised. Had he really picked up my thoughts? Would he also be able to pick up a picture of what I wanted him to do? Well, let's try this out as well... While I again concentrated on my Dad's brain, this time, I sent him a picture of him taking me out of my bed and putting me on his lap. Would he really pick it up? Very much to my delight, my Dad really lifted me out of my bed! Looking even more surprised than before, he took me to our couch in our living room, sat down, took me onto his lap, and folded his safe arms around my tiny baby body.

Yesss; that was exactly what I had wanted my Dad to do! Clearly, he had really picked up my thoughts and my picture, probably because he too once was a very powerful Shaman. Happily, I nestled into his strong arms, feeling very pleased to have this truly lovable person as my new Dad. While I tried to melt even more into my Dad's powerful aura full of love and safety, I also tried to wriggle my baby body backwards as far as I could, to deepen our bodily contact even more. Again, it felt wonderful to sit on my Dad's safe lap, to feel his tender caring love engulfing me, and to be cradled in his enveloping arms...

However, after a few minutes of sitting still and doing nothing, my too energetic brain restarted to feel a little bit impatient. Although I cherished my Dad's close togetherness very much, at the same time, I also wanted to do something else that would be more productive and interesting! Without any further delay, I just reopened my eyes and restarted playing with my arms and legs, because I wanted to find out what else I could do with them.

Yesterday, after my Mom had bathed me, she had playfully counted a couple of very interesting protrusions that were situated at the ends of my baby arms and legs. My Mom had called them my 'hands' and 'feet', and the little thingies at their ends were my 'fingers' and 'toes'. Now, I wanted to find out if I would be able to steer their hitherto unknown muscles, plus what kind of useful things I could perform with all those tiny fingers and toes.

First, I clapped both hands together, as my Mom had taught me to do, and I felt elated when they again produced an audible sound. Next, I had lots of fun entangling my tiny fingers into each other and then pulling at them, to release them from each other with some difficulty. With an audible 'snap' sound, my hands left each other, while at the same time my arms opened up and spread out to the left and to the right. They bounced against my Dad's still enveloping arms, but he didn't seem to mind and only smiled broadly at seeing my early efforts to play with my little hands and tiny fingers.

After some more playing with my hands and all those wriggling little fingers, I fell silent, while my bright baby brain restarted to think. What would happen if I tried to entangle my fingers around one of my pillows, to grab it and then pull at it? Would the pillow snap loose, just like my fingers had done, or would I be able to hold onto it and pull it towards me? Such a newly found ability could be very useful for manipulating my pillows even more! Quickly, I made a mental note to try this new idea out, first thing after my Dad or my Mom had changed my diaper and brought me back to my sleeping den.

Now that I had discovered what useful things I could do with my two hands and all those little fingers, I decided to concentrate on my legs and my two feet. Tentatively, I brought my two legs together and tried to entangle my toes of both feet into each other, just like I had done with my two hands. However, very much to my surprise, my toes turned out to be almost useless, compared to my much stronger and certainly a lot more flexible fingers. Therefore, my bright brain concluded that my hands and fingers could be useful for grabbing and pulling at things, but my two feet and all those wriggling little toes seemed to be useful only for kicking my pile of colored pillows around. Thus, from now on, I would concentrate mainly on my two hands and on my ten much more flexible fingers.

Yesterday, after bathing me, my Mom had playfully grabbed first my 'two' hands and then also my 'two' feet, while she counted my 'ten' fingers and 'ten' toes by kissing them one by one, making me squirm and jiggle with the funny feeling. Immediately after my Mom stopped, I had pushed my two hands and my two feet towards her again, to make her perform the same counting a second time, while I repeated the names of all ten numerals in my mind, because my bright baby brain wanted to remember them, to have them ready for a next time if needed. Although my still inexperienced baby brain couldn't count to 'ten' yet, my Cosmic Shaman inside already understood the real meaning of counting and using numbers.

Still playing with my 'two' hands and my 'ten' tiny fingers, another interesting thought popped up in my always-curious mind. Would my ten fingers also be able to grab one of my feet and pull it closer to my face? Immediately, I bent one of my legs upwards and inward, so that its foot moved towards my chest and I could see it. Whilst looking at my hovering foot, I tried to grab it with both hands, which turned out to be surprisingly difficult and at first demanded quite a lot of muscle coordination. After lots of trying, I finally succeeded in grabbing my still hovering foot, and quickly folded my ten fingers around it to keep it steady. Slowly but diligently, I pulled my foot towards my face, whilst trying to follow its movement with my eyes...

Very much to my surprise, while my foot approached my face, it magically seemed to grow bigger and bigger! Until now, I had never seen such a strange phenomenon before. How could my foot suddenly look much bigger than it had been before? Curiously, I pulled my foot even closer to my face, until I suddenly saw TWO approaching feet! Feeling a little bit shocked, I released both feet, and saw how they immediately bounced back and refolded into only one foot.

Well... obviously, some of those interesting new things could be a tad too incomprehensible, even for an already very precocious and extremely fast developing Gypsy baby with a way too clever brain. Therefore, my over-curious mind decided to accept this too strange phenomenon without thinking it over too much, at least for now. Again, I grabbed my still hovering foot and pulled it towards my face, to try to take an even closer look at those strange phenomena that I had never seen before. This time, I just accepted my foot's growing bigger and splitting into two feet, and only went on pulling my foot even closer and closer towards my curious face...

Unexpectedly, my 'big toe' touched my lips, making me gasp with the surprisingly pleasant feeling. Remembering how I always loved to suck on my Mom's breasts, I opened my mouth wide and pushed my big toe into it. Immediately, I pushed my big toe even further into my mouth, while I started to suck on it with all of my might and very much enjoyed the unexpected sensation. Although my big toe didn't resemble any of my Mom's breasts and it also didn't give me any tasty nourishment, it surely could do as a temporary substitute!

Did you LIKE this chapter? If so, please, pretty please, click on the little knob 'Like This'...
Thank you very, very much in advance, and I will commend you in my prayers!
Copyright © 2014 GypsyChronicles; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..