Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I am only a little Gypsy 1 - Reincarnation, does it exist? - 6. Chapter 6. Past lives and remembering 'Ancient Egypt'.

After all our surprised looking subjects had calmed down some, my Grandmother announced with a proud sounding voice:

"Today, our beloved Crown Prince and only Heir to the Throne, Harold Janovski Romani, shows up in our circle for the second time; this time to let our Wise Woman read his past lives and his possible future, as we always do when a new member of our Royal Family sits upright for the first time. His father, Janov Nikkinsky Romani, has already proven to be 'one of us', meaning he has been a Gypsy before in at least one of his past lives. His mother, Maria Soren, also has proven to be 'one of us', before my son brought her home and married her. Once we are sure that our little Crown Prince is 'one of us' too, he will have the official status of Royal Crown Prince, and we will raise him accordingly. Now, my little Prince and beloved grandson, our Wise Woman will look into your past lives and your possible future, so that she can share her relevant findings with us. So be it."

My Grandmother bowed first towards my parents and me, before she returned to her wooden bench. Now, my Dad rose from our Royal bench while carrying me in his arms. After bowing back towards his beloved Mother and previous Queen, to show her his love and respect, he carried me to our Wise Woman and handed me to her... Our Wise Woman took me from my Dad and sat me down on her lap, whilst staring at me with her piercing dark brown eyes as if she was looking directly into my deepest core. Why was she staring at me like this? What did she want from me? The intensity of her piercing stare made me feel uneasy, so that I nearly started to cry from sudden discomfort. I didn't want to be left with our Wise Woman! I wanted to return to my Dad's lap and feel safe in his strong arms! Where was my Dad?

Fortunately, just before I really cried, our Wise Woman turned me around so that I sat across her legs. Gently, she covered my eyes with one hand, while she put her other hand against the backside of my head. Then, she started to hum, producing a strangely monotonous sound...

Immediately, an extremely intense energy started to radiate from her hands that numbed my body and made me feel a bit drowsy. At that same moment when I recognized her energy, I knew exactly what it was going to do to my inside! Already feeling totally at ease, I recognized the energy that engulfed my aura, and I was sure I had used this same kind of energy myself many times before. During many former incarnations as a powerful Healing Shaman and Cosmic Mage, I had cured and healed lots of ill people, by helping them remember their own past lives and healing their Karmic traumas. Now, our Wise Woman was helping me remember my own past lives, so that she could read them and share her relevant findings.

Now that I let myself go completely, my Inner Awareness left my body and first entered our Timeless Eternal Realm, where my inside immediately felt AT HOME. Here was where I belonged in reality, and to where I would return after I first redeemed some old Karma, performed my Earthly duties, and readied my Very Important Tasks on our confused Planet Earth. Now that my awareness was freed from the impediments of my material environment, my Inside remembered who I was in reality, and why my Cosmic Friends, Beloved Ancestors, and even the Gods themselves had chosen ME to descend towards our Planet Earth and become the next Gypsy Leader. I also sensed several well-known Ancestors, Cosmic Helpers and Spirit Friends around me, but they only sent me their greetings before urging me to go on. Another time, we would talk some more, but today, I was here only to let our Wise Woman read my past lives and my possible future.

After I had greeted my Beloved Ancestors and Eternal Friends, the Wise Woman changed her humming sound, which made me leave our Timeless Eternal Realm and drift into a deeper trance. Feeling like propelling backwards along my timeline, I entered my last incarnation, where I saw my former 'trapper Dad' who also was my Eternal Soul Mate and my Very Best Friend. In this past life, my Mom had died in childbirth, so that my Dad had to raise his little son all alone, although sometimes helped by our nearest neighbor and closest friend who lived half a mile away. From a very young age, I wanted my trapper Dad to take me outside into our surrounding forests with their wildly foaming rapids and dangerous ravines. Initially holding me on a long leash, my Dad taught me how to set traps, skin wild deer and other animals, and spice their meat using carefully selected herbs. Until a hungry bear showed up and killed me, my Dad, and our closest friend who wanted to take revenge. My Inside was sure that all three of us would meet and be close friends again during our present lives, after my parents and I had redeemed some old and very nasty Karma first.

At that moment, the Wise Woman changed her humming sound again, making me propel even deeper backwards along my timeline, until I entered another incarnation. In that past life, as a very fanatic preacher, I had hunted down many 'witches', to burn them on stakes and thus 'save their souls from burning in hell for all eternity'. Now, according to the universal Law of Karma that tells us: 'an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth', I had to endure the same ordeal, to clean my Soul and redeem my former sins. This Cosmic Law is not for punishment, but it forces us to gather more Love and Compassion for our previous 'victims', thus enabling us to gain more insight and also to better ourselves. Unlike my former victims, I would prevail, but the profound experience would make my steadily developing inside not only much stronger but also quite a lot humbler.

Again, the Wise Woman changed her humming sound, making me propel even deeper backwards along my timeline, until I entered another past life where I really had been an Aristocrat! Immediately, I recognized my former 'trapper Dad' who also was my Eternal Soul Mate and my Very Best Friend. In this past life, he had been our Beloved 'Gypsy Monarch Harold the Great', while I had been our Vice Leader and his Best Friend. Working closely together, we had founded our modern Gypsy way of living, by using more Humanity, Love, Gratitude, Understanding, and Compassion. Surprisingly, I also recognized our glowing campfire and surrounding mountains, proving I had lived in this same secluded community at least once before. Then, I had been our Vice Leader; while now, after I first had grown up some more, I would become our next Gypsy King and thus the Beloved Leader of all forty million Gypsies on Earth.

At that moment, the Wise Woman changed her humming sound to a much higher pitch, which propelled me forward along my timeline, into my 'possible future'. After a moment of feeling confused, my inside felt like looking from some distance at my 'future life', as if it vaguely unfolded in front of me. During my first six earthly years, I would grow up in this same secluded Gypsy camp, healthy and prosperously, while my Very Wise Old Soul would go on developing into even more Real Love, to prepare itself for its Very Important Task on our confused Planet Earth. A few months after my sixth birthday, I would first redeem my own old Karma in a foreign country, helped by a nice grownup and his young son who once had been my Dearest Friends and who would again be my Devoted Helpers. Surprisingly, I also knew their earthly names in advance! My grownup friend's name would be 'Jack', while his young son's name would be 'John'.

A few months after I became eight earthly years old, according to our Cosmic Plan, 'Jack' would suddenly die, and I would meet my Eternal Soul Mate who once had been my 'trapper Dad', next to having been our beloved 'Gypsy Monarch Harold the Great' who also was my great-Grandfather that I was named after. During our present lives, my Eternal Soul Mate would adopt me as his own son, so that he could help me grow up until I would be old enough to start reigning as our next Gypsy Leader. Working closely together, we would write many books about our peaceful and lovable modern Gypsy way of living, and our famous 'Gypsy-Chronicles' books would be read all over the world! Finally, as our next Gypsy King, I would marry a nice girl and raise my own little son, to let him follow in our footsteps as our next Gypsy Crown Prince. All the time, all our Beloved Ancestors, Cosmic Helpers, and Spirit Friends would assist us from within their Timeless Eternal Realm. I could always reckon on them, and, of course, they could always reckon on me!

At that moment, the Wise Woman let her high-pitched humming sound fade away until it stopped completely. Looking tired, she withdrew her slightly trembling hands from my forehead and my neck, and asked my Dad to take me over. In the meantime, my own inner awareness returned into my body, so that my human brain restarted thinking and thus wiped out most of my trance experiences. Within a few seconds, my inside felt as if I woke up from a deep sleep and remembered only some strange dream, making me feel confused, also because my still drowsy body started to tremble all over.

My Dad took me into his strong arms and carried me to our own Royal bench, where he sat me on his lap and folded his arms around my still trembling little body. Helpfully, he filled my aura with his own Shaman energy whilst rubbing my upset little stomach, until I sighed, burped, and felt quite a lot better. Soon, even the last memories from my strange 'dream' faded away, until I couldn't remember anything of what had happened. Therefore, I started to look around again with curious eyes, and fidgeted enthusiastically when my Big Friend Michail finally looked back at me and smiled at me!

After our Wise Woman drank some water, to recover from her trance, she rose from her wooden bench and explained:

"Our Crown Prince has certainly proven to be 'one of us', because, during one of his former incarnations, he was our own Beloved Vice Leader, next to being the dearest friend of our own Beloved 'Gypsy Monarch Harold the Great'! Therefore, it is a good thing that he now carries the first name of his deceased Great-Grandfather. Soon after his sixth birthday, he has to redeem some nasty Karma first, but he will prevail. Around two years later, he will meet the next incarnation of his Great-Grandfather; and, working together, they will write many 'Gypsy-Chronicles' books that will be read all over the world. Finally, as our next Gypsy Leader, he will marry a nice Gypsy girl and raise his own little Prince to follow in his footsteps. Therefore, my beloved Royal Crown Prince, be welcome again in our secluded Gypsy community; and, from now on, we will raise you according to your now officially recognized Royal status."

Immediately after our Wise Woman sat down again, our violin players rose from their benches and started to play their most joyful Gypsy melodies full of hope and glory. At the same time, all my beloved subjects rose to their feet and quickly lined up towards my proud looking parents, to congratulate them with their officially recognized Royal Crown Prince. Many people also congratulated ME, by touching my hands, kissing my forehead, or ruffling my unruly blond hair. At first, I loved all their well-meant attention very much, until my small body started to feel too tired. For what felt like only a split second, I closed my eyes to shut everything out...

Feeling like tumbling into a deep sleep, my consciousness drifted into a very strange state of mind, as if all the sounds around me had disappeared; whilst, at the same time, my Inner Awareness propelled backwards along my timeline, this time seemingly without any help. Feeling curious, I opened my Inner Eyes and stared in sudden surprise at a colorful scene that unrolled in front of me. Immediately, I recognized our own Holy Temple Complex that had been situated around five thousand years ago in so-called 'Ancient Egypt', and that had been built especially for our Beloved Supreme High Priest and us!

Being only four years old, my parents had taken me towards a new temple complex that was devoted to our Beloved Goddess Isis and Her 'Direct Contact' who also was Her own Supreme High Priest. Immediately when I saw the enormous and impressive Temple and sensed its power, my inside was sure that I wanted to become a Priest in this beautiful temple complex! Silently, I prayed to Isis to accept me as one of her devotees... At that same moment, I thought I heard a very warm and soulful male voice in my inside telling me: "You are already one of the chosen!" However, I wasn't absolutely sure, and therefore wisely didn't tell this too faint message to my parents who already turned around to go back home.

I felt more than elated when, the next morning, my very surprised looking parents told me that our Goddess Isis had given both of them exactly the same dream, wherein She had asked them to give their firstborn son to Her, the next time the moon would be full and Her temple complex would open its doors to accept new novices! Dancing around with sheer happiness, I couldn't wait until my beautiful dream would become reality...

Three days later, the moon was full, and my parents brought me to the Temple, wearing nothing and carrying no possessions at all, to give me to our Beloved Goddess Isis. After hugging and kissing me for the very last time, they turned around with tears in their eyes and disappeared into nowhere, without ever looking back, as every chosen parent always did. Immediately after my parents left me alone, the majestic Temple door opened wide. An impressive looking High Priest appeared and stared deeply into my eyes...

At that same moment when our eyes met and our Souls recognized each other, everything else around me seemed to disappear completely. Already feeling totally safe and completely Loved in the man's extremely powerful presence, I sensed how his warm energy entered my Inside and tenderly embraced my True Self. At the same time, he opened both arms wide, as if inviting me to jump straight into them, which I did without any hesitancy. Smiling broadly, he lifted me towards his enormous chest, put one hand onto my forehead and his other hand against the backside of my head, and started to produce a couple of humming sounds. At that same moment, my inside was able to remember everything that had ever happened to me since I had entered our Planet Earth for the very first time.

Feeling both surprised and elated, I recognized the impressive High Priest as being my one and only Eternal Soul Mate and Very Best Friend who later on first would become our Beloved 'Gypsy Monarch Harold the Great' and then my own 'trapper Dad'! During all our shared incarnations, we had always loved each other deeply and dearly; and now we were brought together again, this time as a grownup High Priest and his little novice. Within a few seconds, I also heard the same warm and soulful male voice in my inside that I had heard three days before, this time telling me:

"Don't be afraid, my young friend, because you will soon be using exactly those same powerful Shaman and Cosmic Mage techniques, to communicate with each other without using any audible words. You and I have already been very close friends during several shared lives, and we will be brought together again during several future lives as well, because you and I are coming from the same astral Birth Planet, and therefore we will always be very close friends and Eternal Soul Mates. Now, let's go inside and wait there until six more elected novices will show up, in what from now on is OUR personal Temple Complex. One of them is already waiting for you..."

Hand in hand, the High Priest and I entered the enormous temple atrium, where another young boy was looking around curiously with his piercing steel blue eyes. Immediately when we saw each other, we also recognized each other! Forgetting everything else around us, we stormed towards each other and happily embraced, as if no time had passed since the last time we had been together. This young boy was my own 'Eternal Brother', because both of us had sworn to stay 'brothers for all eternity' after once being caught in a nasty street fight and helping each other towards victory. Surprisingly, my Inside was already sure that I would meet him again during my present life as our Gypsy Crown Prince! As a 'throw-away-kid' called 'Manus', he would die in the arms of my new Dad, and then he would reincarnate as my own son and therefore be our next Gypsy Heir to the Throne!

In the meantime, our High Priest left us and soon returned with two other young boys who clearly already knew each other. While our High Priest left us again, all four of us discovered that we knew each other from several shared past lives, and my inside was sure that we would meet again and be very close friends during my present life. The oldest boy would then be a nice grownup called 'Jack' who would rescue me from an orphanage, while the youngest boy would be his own son 'John' and soon become my inseparable best friend.

The atrium door opened again, and three other young boys entered and looked around curiously. Immediately, my inside recognized the oldest boy as being my 'Big Friend' Michail during my present life! One other boy would be born in another Gypsy camp and within a few years become my best friend 'little Dimi'. The smallest boy would be born a few years later, in a foreign country, as 'little Neil'.

The next morning, our training began. Our High Priest turned out to be the temple's Supreme Cosmic High Priest, all seven of us were selected by the Orion Gods themselves, and, from now on, we would always work together. Plus, after going through an arduous training, all seven of us would be initiated as Cosmic High Priests! First, we had to learn how to control our human emotions and stay calm and focused all the time, by regulating our breaths. After nobody or nothing in the human world would ever be able to faze us anymore, we had to go into a trance and from there contact our Spirit Guides. Very soon, all of us were able to leave our human bodies at will, enter our Timeless Eternal Realm, and from there contact each other and even talk to each other. At last, the descended Gods of the Pleiades showed up during our trances, and they started to teach us their own extremely powerful Shaman and Cosmic Mage techniques.

In the meantime, our Supreme Cosmic High Priest became the Guardian of our so-called 'Ark of the Covenant' that was brought to our Planet Earth by the Orion Gods themselves and was placed in their Great Pyramid, and that they since then kept charged to the brim with Sirius Energy and many other powerful Cosmic Energies that beautifully blended together. While the Ark of the Covenant charged our Great Pyramid to the brim with Cosmic Energy, all of us received our Cosmic Initiations in the closed Sarcophagus. One by one, the Orion Gods initiated us, by using their Divine Powers and the charged Ark of the Covenant. After all of us had received our Initiations and transformed into Cosmic High Priests, we closed the Star Channels of our Great Pyramid and dismantled our Ark of the Covenant. Soon, both our Pyramid and our Ark would lose all their powers, and they would decay until nobody on our Planet Earth could remember their original functions or even recognize them anymore.

Being transformed into Cosmic High Priests, we were now ready to perform a crucial task on our already changing Planet Earth around the so-called 'Age of Aquarius'. Working closely together, we would start helping our confused playground and its frightened inhabitants overcome a very dangerous period of extremely fast time-acceleration that would make our planet's steadily warming surface shake and flood and erupt violently. Everybody on our planet would be afraid of its 'greenhouse effect' that also caused many earthquakes, inundations, landslides, tornados, and several other extreme calamities.

Unfortunately, by that time, our Ark of the Covenant was already discharged, and our once powerful Pyramid would be totally emptied and dismantled. Therefore, we would have to rely solely on our own Cosmic Insights and Spiritual Powers, although we still could rely on our Beloved Ancestors and devoted Spirit Guides who would stay in direct contact with our Goddess Isis, with the meanwhile ascended Orion Gods, and with the again descending Cosmic Gods of the Pleiades.

Being initiated by the Orion Gods themselves, all of us possessed all the Special Powers that we needed to develop ourselves into very powerful Shaman and Cosmic Magi. However, first of all, we had to go through five thousand years of arduous preparation, during many difficult lives, to prepare ourselves thoroughly. During that difficult time, we would alternate between being friends, forgetting ourselves, misusing our Powers, making mistakes, fight each other, hate each other, make up to each other; and finally come together, redeem our built-up Karma, and start being close friends again. Only then would we be ready to perform our Important Tasks on our Planet Earth.

Now, finally, the so mysterious 'Age of Aquarius' had shown up! All seven Cosmic High Priests were already reborn, or would soon be reborn, as so-called 'New-Age Children' or 'Indigo Children', knowing inwardly why we were here and how we could help our confused Planet Earth become a better place to live on. Soon, all of us would be brought together again and finally start our appointed 'jobs'. But, first, my human little baby body had to grow up some more...

In the meantime, still being out of my body, my King of Ancestors Friend approached me and asked me to concentrate on my six fellow Cosmic High Priests and our Beloved Supreme Cosmic High Priest! Nodding that I understood, I concentrated first on my own Eternal Soul Mate who once had been our Supreme Cosmic High Priest, next to having been our Beloved 'Gypsy Monarch Harold the Great'. Looking with my Inner Eyes, I saw an already older man who was helping troubled children with their psychic and mental problems. Despite being a featured and renowned 'psychotherapist', he wasn't happy and even thought about divorcing and retiring, while his inside seemed to be waiting for somebody else to show up in his empty life. Only after meeting ME, all his hitherto obscured memories from his own past lives would be revealed into his present consciousness.

Leaving my Eternal Soul Mate who also had been my 'trapper Dad', I started to concentrate on my 'Eternal Brother', and felt shocked into my deepest core! There was this tiny boy of around four years old, living as a throw-away-kid called 'Manus', feeling abandoned and belonging to nobody, as a bastard foundling with an olive skin, curly black hair, and steel blue eyes. Being abandoned by everybody, he had to wait for eight more difficult years. Then, he would first meet ME and then die in the arms of my new Dad. Only after I had grown up some more and married a nice Gypsy girl, would 'Manus' be reborn again; this time as my own son and thus our next little Gypsy Heir to the Throne.

Concentrating on 'Jack', I saw the already deceased little brother of my Eternal Soul Mate who had been named 'Joshie', but reincarnated and was now waiting for ME to show up in his life, so that he could rescue me from a blazing fire. Two years later, 'Jack' would die again and then become our personal 'Spirit Guide' and 'Direct Contact' from 'The Beyond'.

'John', who once was our grownup best friend while my 'trapper Dad' and I were living half a mile away, was now Jack's son. During our present incarnations, immediately after meeting me, 'John' would first help his Dad 'Jack' rescuing me from being imprisoned in some nasty orphanage, and then he would become my very best older friend.

Leaving 'Jack' and 'John' alone, I concentrated on what was now my Big Friend 'Michail', and this extremely strong and truly lovable grownup would always help and assist us from the background as our Cosmic Protector, even after leaving his place of being my Dad's Vice Leader to my new Vice Leader 'little Dimi' who clearly would be born within a few months from now, in another Gypsy camp. Immediately after we met in our present lives, little Dimi and I would become inseparable 'twin friends'!

Last but not least, within three years from now, 'little Neil' would be born in a foreign country, and this extremely strong 'Indigo Child' would become our personal 'clairvoyant' and 'mind bender'. Over time, many other devoted Egyptian Priests would join us, to help and assist us whenever necessary; but without the Extraterrestrial Powers from the descended Gods of the Pleiades and the Orion Gods who would continue to guide all of us from within their own Divine Realms.

Again, my Beloved King of Ancestors Friend approached me. With his very warm and soulful sounding voice, he told me:

"And you, my young friend, will grow up as our Apostle of Love; touching the Inner Hearts of everybody on our confused Planet Earth with more and more Real Love, Compassion, and Gratitude! By working closely together, we will bring Paradise back to where it belongs, to our fortunately still truly beautiful Planet Earth! Thank you very much for who you are; and we will keep in touch. But, for now, you will have to forget all about this induced trance..."

Gently, my Beloved King of Ancestors Friend closed my Inner Eyes, so that I would wake up without any conscious remembrances of what I had seen or experienced during my 'induced trance'. Almost immediately, my baby body tumbled into a deep and refreshing sleep.

Did you LIKE this chapter? If so, please, pretty please, click on the little knob 'Like This'...
Thank you very, very much in advance, and I will commend you in my prayers!
Copyright © 2014 GypsyChronicles; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..