Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I am only a little Gypsy 1 - Reincarnation, does it exist? - 8. Chapter 8. Restricted; but finding out how I can crawl.

A few days later, I woke up from my morning nap on our couch, and first produced a few heartfelt yawns. Then, as usual, I kicked my pile of pillows out of the way, to have some more freedom and to be able to sit upright and look around properly. A moment later, nearly all my colored pillows were on the floor, except for one pillow that teasingly shoved just out of my reach. Well, who was the boss here? Of course, I wanted to kick that obstinate thing towards the floor as well! First, I wiggled my baby body around, so that my legs pointed towards the unruly pillow. Then, I stretched myself out at full length and tried to kick it towards the floor, where it could join its obedient fellow pillows... Alas, it only went even further away. Teasingly, it shoved just out of my reach, instead of following its friends towards the floor.

Now, I became angry at the too pigheaded pillow that didn't obey me. The persistent thing HAD to listen to my will! Stubbornly, I wrung the upper half of my body around, so that I landed on my side. Now, I only had to kick my legs against our couch and flail my arms towards the other side, so that I rolled over onto my stomach, as I had already done many times before. Lying prone, I also tried to wriggle my body forward, to reach the unruly pillow that still didn't want to listen to my will... Very much to my disappointment, my body only jiggled from left to right, but it did not want to move forward. What should I do now? I absolutely wanted to kick that scalawag pillow towards the floor where it belonged!

Of course, I could roll around again, so that my body landed on its back, and then kick myself backwards towards the too insubordinate pillow. Only, whilst looking up toward the ceiling, I wouldn't be able to see where I went anymore... But, why couldn't I move towards my goal whilst lying prone? Again, I tried to wriggle and squirm my body towards the too rebellious pillow, but, again, it didn't want to move forward. Why was that? Couldn't my dearest Cosmic Friend, who also was our Beloved King of Ancestors, help me with this?

Unexpectedly, my bright brain came up with something new that I had never tried out before! Lying prone, I suddenly pushed both arms up against our couch and stretched them at full length, so that the upper half of my body rose up and I could look around... Hey, looking around like this turned out to be even more fun than sitting upright was! Again, I had discovered something new, although probably with some help from my Beloved King of Ancestors Friend.

After looking around like this for a moment, my too bright brain restarted to think. What would happen if I would bend both arms? Would my body lower itself towards our couch, so that I would lie prone again? Happily, I tried it out a few times, and it turned out to be a useful way of returning to my original position. Then, my brain restarted to think again. What would happen if I bent only ONE arm? Again feeling like a little explorer, I tried this new idea out, and it turned out to be even more fun. Immediately after bending only one arm, my entire body rolled around until it was lying on its back again. Only, very much to my happiness, at the same time, it had also rolled a few inches towards my still waiting scalawag pillow!

Again, I returned to lying prone, pushed myself up, and bent only one arm to roll around so that I landed on my back. Feeling elated with my newest discovery, I went on rolling around and around whilst inching closer and closer towards my too pigheaded pillow. However, because, in my over-enthusiasm, I forgot to look at where I went, my rolling body suddenly left out couch and tumbled downwards to the ground, thereby following my obedient pillows! With a loud yelp, I tumbled upside down and bumped my heavy head onto the floor. OUCH, that HURT! Feeling both frustrated and angry, because my over-enthusiastic behavior had betrayed me like this, I started to cry.

Immediately, my worried looking Mom showed up from her kitchen, squatted down next to me, and started to look me over from head to foot! Only, I had already gritted my teeth and stopped crying. Of course, falling down from our couch had been my own fault, for not paying enough attention to where I was rolling. Now, I had to pay the price for this valuable lesson, with a swelling lump on my head. Well, although my lump was painful, I was sure I would survive.

Quickly, I regulated my breath, repressed the remainders of my sobs, and started to smile broadly at my still worried looking Mom, to let her know I was still okay and wanted to go on with my interesting experiments. However, instead of putting me back onto our couch, my Mom suddenly started to look around in our living room, as if she tried to find out a couple of important things first. What kind of important things was my worried Mom looking for? Involuntarily feeling uneasy, I tuned in into her mind to read her thoughts.

At that same moment, I felt severely shocked! Very much to my dismay, my inherited Shaman abilities sensed that my Mom was thinking about restricting my freedom, to prevent me from falling down again or from having any other dangerous accidents... Only, I didn't WANT to be restricted by my still worried looking Mom, because I was already planning to experiment with moving around on our couch quite a lot more! Plus, I still wanted to kick that scalawag pillow towards the floor, so that it could join its obedient friends. Besides, would falling pillows get headaches and swelling lumps too, from tumbling off our couch and bumping onto the floor? As far as I knew, they never yelped...

But let's get back to where I was. How could I convince my still worried looking Mom that I would be a lot more careful from now on, because I had learned my lesson the hard way? Would she believe me, or would she still restrict my freedom? That would be a disaster! Of course, I could again try to tell my worried looking Mom what I had been doing, and that she didn't need to worry about me anymore. Only, I was sure that she again wouldn't pick up any of my projected thoughts or pictures. She never did.

Perhaps, as an alternative, I could try to manipulate her 'motherly feelings' for me? Hmm... Whilst offering my worried looking Mom my biggest smile, I told her the words I had already practiced many times before:

"Mommy, Harry luvv you deawly and verry musj!"

Not surprisingly, my Mom got tears in her bright blue eyes, while she lifted me from the floor and took me into her warm arms. With a suddenly choking voice, she answered me:

"My dear Harry baby, I love you dearly too, and very, very much! However, I also want to protect you from falling off our couch again. What shall I do now, to prevent you from tumbling down again..."

Of course, I had meant what I had said! I really loved my Mommy dearly, and with REAL Love! Only, at the same time, I loathed her idea of protecting me if that meant restricting me from experimenting. How could I convince my too wary Mom to let me keep my freedom? Feeling desperate, I decided to try to FORCE my thoughts into her too insensitive brain. Perhaps, I could reach her brain even easier if I first brought our heads together? Tentatively, I put my arms around her neck and pushed my face against her cheek. Then, I tried to send my pleading words directly into her thoughts, hoping she would pick up at least some of my projected Shaman energy. Feeling desperate, I sent my urgent pleas directly into her human brain:

'Please, Mom, don't restrict me, because I NEED to experiment, to develop my new human body as fast and as thoroughly as I can. But I also promise I will be a lot more careful from now on.'

For quite some time, my Mom only stared at my still heated face and piercing bright blue eyes, with a very surprised face, until she finally responded to my deep baritone voice in her inside:

"Will you really be a lot more careful from now on? I don't want to bring my Harry baby to a hospital with a broken neck..."

YESSS! Finally, my Mom had picked up some of my projected words! Anyway, she had understood at least the last part of them. I only didn't like her calling me her 'Harry baby', as usual... In response to my Mom's answer, I nodded my head vigorously, while I also tried to send her a picture of a happy looking 'Harry baby' who was safely playing on our couch, hoping she would pick up my projected picture as well. Plus, yes, my Mom could certainly count on me!

Suddenly smiling broadly, my Mom first returned me to our couch, where she sat me upright against its backside. Then, she told me:

"Did you really send your messages and pictures into my brain, as our Wise Woman sometimes does? Who are you in reality, our new Wise Man? Okay, I shall trust you that you will be more careful from now on. However, I also want you to play around quite a lot safer. Therefore, please sit still until I will be ready, and wait until I have prepared our living room for your early crawling around."

First, my Mom dragged our table out of the way, to create more free space. Then, all my colored pillows went back onto our couch, next to where I was sitting. One by one, my Mom piled them up, on top of the pigheaded one that was still there. Next, she picked me up from where I was still looking at her, and laid me down onto our floor, which fortunately had a thick rug and was spotlessly clean.

Very much to my delight, my Mom really had an excellent idea! Feeling elated, I restarted my interesting experiments. Again, I started to roll around and around, but now I looked first at where I went and to where I was rolling. Of course, I didn't want to get another growing lump on my still painful head! After lots of rolling around and having very much fun, at last, I started to feel a bit bored, and therefore decided to try out something else that could be more difficult. Although my body had been rolling around at a reasonable speed, it was a rather impractical way of moving, and a tiring way as well. Therefore, I now wanted to try out something different that also felt more natural.

First, I rolled onto my stomach. Next, I folded both my arms and my legs under my body. Because it felt natural to do so, I also planted both my hands and my knees onto the floor... Almost automatically, my tiny body started to push itself up on all fours, until I suddenly sat crouched and from there looked around! Although I felt a little bit wobbly, I succeeded in keeping my balance. Plus, because my outstretched arms were longer than my still folded thighs were, I sat almost upright and could look around with ease. Again, I had discovered something very usable that also turned out to be lots of fun. And, this time, I had done it all by myself!

After sitting like this and looking around for a few seconds, my bright brain restarted to think, as usual. Would I also be able to move forward whilst sitting like this? Because it felt natural to do so, I tried to shift both my arms and my legs back and forth. Unfortunately, by doing so, I suddenly lost my balance and tumbled around onto my back. What could I have done wrong? Again, I rolled onto my stomach, folded both my arms and my legs under my body, and pushed myself up on all fours, until I sat crouched and could look around.

Only, because I didn't want to lose my balance again, this time, I first carefully placed only one arm forward. Then, I placed my other arm forward, and it felt natural to let first one knee follow and then the other one... YESSS! Very much to my happiness, this time, my body was really moving forward, and with surprising ease. Plus, I was now crawling on all fours and still keeping my balance! Thus, from now on, I only had to train both my arms and my legs, to start moving a lot faster and also more rhythmically...

Not even half an hour later, I was crawling across our living room at an astonishing speed. This was the real work! Although my body was only three months old, my bright brain had already discovered how to crawl around; and, again, I had done it all by myself! Again, I had achieved what everybody else thought would be impossible for such a young child. Feeling more and more enthusiastic, I started to crawl faster and faster. Only, because my mind also started to feel too over-enthusiastic, it again forgot to look out where I went.

Soon, the inevitable happened. I bumped my still painful head against one of the surrounding walls, yelped, and stopped in surprise. OUCH, that hurt again! The same painful lump on my head that I still had, was now hurting even more. Feeling silly, I first slumped down on the floor and then tumbled onto my back. Although I got tears in my eyes from the unexpected pain, I repressed them immediately by regulating my breath, so as not to worry my again wary looking Mom. Again, I had forgotten our most important rule of playing it safe and be careful with any new things, always and everywhere.

Again, I gritted my teeth and paid the price for this important lesson. Clearly, I HAD to look out first to where I was crawling, all the time and everywhere! Quickly, I looked up at my Mom and forced my face to show her a broad smile. Fortunately, my Mom smiled back at me, obviously feeling reassured by my smile and my again beaming face. By reading my Mom's mind, I found out that she felt truly proud of her so extremely fast developing 'Harry baby' who had discovered all by himself crawling across our living room at an astonishing speed, although he was only three months and a few days old...

Then, my inherited Shaman abilities sensed a very powerful male aura that stretched out into our caravan and clearly planned to come home! Did I really sense my Dad's joyful energy that was planning to return home early? Immediately, I scrambled upright and sat on all fours, to be ready to greet my lovable Dad, while I exclaimed:

"Mommy? Daddy home eawly!"

Ten seconds later, my Dad entered our caravan and shucked his shoes in our hallway. Of course, I sat already ready for takeoff, to show him my newly gained ability! The moment my Dad entered our living room, I crawled towards him at lightning speed. After bumping into his legs, I looked up at him with a proudly beaming face and sparkling bright blue eyes...

Looking both stunned and totally in awe, my Dad bent over towards me, scooped me off the floor, and took me into his strong arms, while he uttered with a very surprised voice:

"My precious son, again you surprise me! Are you really already crawling around, all on your own and without any help from anybody else? But, you are only three months and a few days old... My dear 'Harry' boy, again you are proving to be a real super kid, and again I am truly proud of your extremely fast development! Could you please demonstrate your early crawling again, while I sit down on our couch and take a closer look at what you are doing?"

First, my Dad put me back onto our carpeted floor. Then, he sat down on our couch, to enjoy looking at my astonishing achievement.

Again, I rolled around and pushed my arms up until I sat on all fours. Happily, I started to crawl around at lightning speed whilst rounding all the corners of our living room, on my way avoiding any human legs-in-my-way. Then, I saw one of my pillows that had fallen off our couch and onto the floor, and crawled towards it. Spontaneously, I decided to help my always-tidy Mom. Therefore, I grabbed the unruly pillow with one hand, and towed it towards my Dad on only one arm and two knees. Reaching the pillow up to him, I asked my Dad:

"Pwease Daddy, help Mommy put pillow up cous?"

Although still looking astonished, my Dad understood faultlessly what I wanted him to do. Smiling broadly, he bent over towards me, took the unruly pillow out of my hand, and ceremoniously placed it back onto our couch, on top of its obedient friends where it belonged. Good Daddy! I think you will soon be perfectly trainable.

My astonished looking Dad stared at me for quite some time, until he finally shook his head and uttered:

"To be honest, I don't know what to think of all your extraordinary early achievements at such an extremely young age. Up to now, I always thought that little kids started to crawl around for the first time after they were at least six months old, and they certainly didn't speak any understandable words before they were at least a year old! Now, I am looking at my own young son who, according to our calendar, is only three months and a few days old. Yet, very much to my surprise, he crawls around our living room at an astonishing speed, he understands all of what I am saying, and he even speaks quite a lot of words! My dear Harry son, who are you in reality? Our Wise Woman saw many Beloved Ancestors and Spirit Friends around you, and she also told us that you have a Very Important Task to fulfill on our Planet Earth. Is that why you are so extremely precocious and astonishing clever? Has it to do with your amazing 'Shaman abilities'? Then, I feel truly blessed to have you as my beloved son! I only hope I will be able to educate you properly, without making any serious mistakes..."

Sensing my Dad's doubts, I tried to pull myself up by his trousers. Of course, my Dad understood what I wanted, because he lifted me onto his lap and folded his safe arms around my tiny frame. Gently, he pulled me against his broad chest, this time trying not to crush my ribs too much... Feeling perfectly happy, I 'octopussed' myself against my Dad's broad chest and tried to melt into his warm and safe aura. Whilst looking up at him and offering him my most beautiful smile, I articulated my words as correctly as I could while telling him:

"You aw awreddy a good Daddy, and I luvv you deawly!"

At the same time, I projected my deep baritone voice straight into my Dad's brain, hoping to reassure him even more:

"Please, Dad, stop worrying! All our Beloved Ancestors and Spirit Friends will always be with you and with me, and they will never ever allow us to make any serious mistakes. We only have to listen to our 'Own Hearts' and from there obey our Inner Inspirations."

Again, my Dad had picked up every single word that I projected into his brain, because he started to smile at me even more. He really was a very good Daddy; and, of course, I had meant every word of what I told him! For quite some time, my Dad and I stared into each other's eyes, feeling our powerful mutual love radiating between us and warming our souls. Until my again wet diaper started to feel too itchy, and I asked my Mom by using my normal baritone voice:

"Pwease Mommy, ged Harry clean diaver?"

Working closely together, my two happy looking parents removed my wet diaper, washed and dried my bottom, powdered my sensitive parts without making me sneeze; and then my Dad put a fresh diaper on me. After going through many more happy kisses and even more happy cuddles, my Mom laid me down in between my pile of colored pillows on our couch, where I soon fell asleep.

Just before I disappeared into dreamland, I heard my parents talk about my extremely fast development, my grownup sounding baritone voice, my amazingly early speaking, and my astonishing knowledge of all those difficult grownup words for such a tiny baby. Therefore, at least according to them, I had to be the most precocious young child that ever existed in our entire known universe!

Involuntarily blushing, I started to dream of finally being able to talk properly without any annoying restrictions...

Did you LIKE this chapter? If so, please, pretty please, click on the little knob 'Like This'...
Thank you very, very much in advance, and I will commend you in my prayers!
Copyright © 2014 GypsyChronicles; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..