Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I am only a little Gypsy 1 - Reincarnation, does it exist? - 2. Chapter 2. Named after my famous great-Grandfather.

Halfway through my first Earthly 'night', my little baby body woke up in total darkness, probably because it had soiled its diaper and thus didn't feel happy anymore. At first, my brand new and therefore still empty human brain didn't understand what could be happening. Why couldn't my new baby eyes see anything at all, while I was sure I had been able to see several misty colorful things and blurry human faces around me? I also missed my new Mom's safe and cozy womb I had been living in for several months, plus I missed her reassuring heartbeat sound of 'bump-bump, bump-bump' that always accompanied me. Involuntarily feeling helpless and lonely, my newborn baby brain couldn't evaluate this new situation, and my baby body reacted to the unusual sensations and instinctively started to cry, thereby again producing its deep and sonorous baritone sound.

Within a few seconds, I heard some unknown noises coming from another room, and then a small night light switched on so that I was able to look around. A smiling face showed up and hovered over me, making me stop crying whilst staring at it in wonder. In vain, I tried to focus my still very unwilling baby eyes on that vague and misty thing that moved nearby and produced reassuring sounds. After the sounds stopped, two hands lifted me from between my pile of pillows, while at the same time supporting my still too heavy head. Sensing her already well-known female energy, I recognized my new Mom and immediately felt safe and cared for again.

Smiling broadly, my Mom took me into her arms and started to cradle me, until she sniffed the air around me and told me:

"Son, I think you have pooped your diaper! Just a moment please, because I have to clean you first."

Still smiling, my Mom took me to our living room, where she laid me down on my fluffy towel. Adeptly, she removed my soiled diaper and put another clean diaper on me. Next, she took me onto her lap, and YES! There was her soft thing again! Immediately, I started to suck on it with all of my might, until my stomach was filled to the brim with its yummy nourishment. A few times, I had to burp and spilled some, but who cares. My Mom just cleaned me up and let me drink some more. Feeling cared for and happy again, I fell asleep in her arms, and didn't even notice her putting me to bed in what was now my own small sleeping den with my own cozy bed.

The next morning, I woke up again, this time because the too bright daylight tickled my still too sensitive eyes and made me sneeze. Almost immediately, my clairvoyant Shaman abilities sensed the presence of another person who approached me from our living room. Obviously, somebody had heard my sneezing and wanted to find out what I was doing. This time, I sensed a different energy that was full of power and strength but also engulfed me with very much love and safety. Instinctively, I knew this had to be 'male' energy, and the person hovering over me was my new Dad. Happily, I tried to focus my still unwilling eyes on him, and, very much to my delight, I really succeeded in getting the vague picture a bit sharper. This much darker face that was adorned with an enormous moustache, produced more sonorous reassuring sounds. My Mom's eyes had been bright blue, but my Dad's eyes were deep brown, nearly black.

When my Dad saw me concentrating on his face while at the same time trying to focus my still too unwilling baby eyes on him, he first started to smile broadly. Then, his enormous but also gentle hands lifted me from between my pile of colored pillows and carried me to our living room, whilst carefully supporting my still too wobbly head. In our living room, my Dad sat down on our couch, took me onto his enormous lap, and folded his strong arms around my tiny baby body. Instinctively, I tried to melt away into my Dad's warm and cozy aura, because my inside felt already totally safe and welcome on his huge lap and in his powerful arms. His tender loving care engulfed my entire baby body, so that I basked even more in my happy feelings of being loved and cared for like this, while I tried to lean backwards and melt away into his powerful male aura as deeply as I could.

After a few seconds of enjoying each other's close togetherness, my Dad suddenly sniffed the air while he chuckled:

"Son, I think you've pooped your diaper again! What shall I do, wake your still sleeping Mom, or shall I try to clean you?"

Without waiting for my answer, my Dad just laid me down on my fluffy towel, removed my soiled diaper, and cleaned my again smelly bottom. After drying me, he also tried to powder my sensitive parts, but he accidentally spilled some baby powder into the air, which made both of us sneeze at the same time. Looking ashamed about his obvious clumsiness, my Dad continued to put a clean diaper on me, while I happily wiggled around in his hands and showed him my joyful face. Although my Dad did this for the first time, I already LOVED it when he tried to pamper me! To be honest, I still do...

Trying to focus my still unwilling eyes on my Dad's lovable face, I stared into his eyes, where I contacted his soul and started to smile broadly when I recognized him from our Timeless Eternal Realm. My Dad too had once been a very powerful Shaman, although, unlike me, he had not been able to bring his Cosmic Powers into his present life. I was now sure that my Dad and I were kindred souls, and I felt very happy to have this wonderful and lovable person as my new Dad!

At seeing my first smile, my Dad involuntarily got tears in his dark brown eyes while he told me with a choking voice:

"Boy, your bright blue eyes are looking straight into my soul. What an enormous amount of power do you possess! To me, you are already a real Prince. And, although you are not even one day old, you were already smiling at me... My dear son, you are a very special child, and I feel truly honored to be your humble Dad."

Looking proud, my Dad scooped me into his arms, turned around, and carefully slumped backwards on our couch. Next, he placed my tiny baby body on top of his enormous chest... That felt marvelous! Happily, I tried to spread out onto my Dad's broad chest as far as I could, while I let myself melt even more into his powerful male aura. Accidentally, my little baby nose disappeared into his left armpit. At that same moment when I smelled my Dad's strong manly odor for the first time, I was sure I would be hooked on this particular scent for the rest of my life! To be honest, I still am...

For quite some time, my Dad and I enjoyed our close togetherness very much, until I tried to put my tiny arms around his broad chest, to let him know how much I loved him in return. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a disaster, because my still underdeveloped arms and legs absolutely refused to do what I wanted them to do. Much to my disappointment, my tiny limbs just flapped around, because my new brain couldn't find the proper muscles to control them. Obviously, my baby body was still too immature, and I had to learn how to use its uncooperative muscles first. After some more trying, I started to feel disappointed, stopped my idle efforts, and looked at my Dad.

For a few seconds, my Dad stared back at my disappointed baby face, clearly not comprehending why I suddenly looked distracted. Then, our mutual love and close togetherness made us smile at each other again, while I basked in his powerful manly aura full of love and happiness. Feeling totally safe on his chest and in his enveloping strong arms, I slumped down again, put my nose into his left armpit, closed my eyes, and dozed off into dreamland. Within a minute, my Dad and I were joyously snoring together!

Since that first day, I was addicted to sleeping on my Dad's broad stomach or lying curled up in his safe arms. Now and then, my Dad called me 'my little octopus', because I always tried to drape my limbs all over his chest and belly. Well, I just couldn't help loving him, and I also wanted to have as much bodily contact with my Dad as I could muster. To be honest, I still do... Besides, thinking about it, doesn't a real octopus have eight limbs instead of only four?

Half an hour later, I woke up again, because my inherited Shaman abilities sensed another powerful male energy that approached our caravan and clearly planned to pay us a visit. Obviously, another 'special gift' was kicking into action, and it turned out to be absolutely right. Within ten seconds, my Big Friend Michail, who also was our Vice Leader and my Dad's best friend, stepped inside our caravan, on his way ducking his head to be able to pass the doorpost. Michail was a really HUGE man, always clad in his inseparable fur coat, today also wearing a pair of leather boots and warm gloves because of the cold winter weather. He started to chuckle when he saw my Dad peacefully sleeping on our couch whilst having his proudly beaming little son spread out all over his chest and belly.

My Dad woke up when he heard Michail's chuckling, but he first looked at ME, to see if everything was all right with me. When he saw I was awake and smiled back at him, he seemed to feel relieved. Carefully, he sat upright and took me onto his lap and into his safe arms. Now, my Dad welcomed our still chuckling visitor:

"Sorry, Michail, for oversleeping, but I had to look after my son because Maria is still in bed and recuperating."

Smiling even broader whilst at the same time stealthily winking at me, Michail's loudly booming voice responded:

"Well, your newborn son and you certainly are one of a kind! Just look at those over-curious bright blue eyes. What an enormous amount of power and intelligence does our newborn Prince radiate! Although he is not even one day old, he already stares at me as if he recognizes me and also understands everything that I am saying, while he looks straight into my soul with those piercing bright blue orbs."

Indeed, I WAS staring at Michail's powerful yet truly lovable aura, while my inside basked in the happy feeling of recognizing my most loyal Cosmic Big Friend from our Timeless Eternal Realm and from many more past lives wherein we had been together as good friends. My Big Friend's beautiful and vibrant aura engulfed both my Dad and me with lots of Love and Respect, and my inside was sure that he and I still loved each other deeply.

During our present lives, Michail would again be my faithful Big Friend, until I would be six years old and my parents and I had to redeem some very nasty Karma. Around two years later, I would meet my Eternal Soul Mate and Very Best Friend who once had been my 'trapper Dad', next to having been our 'Beloved Gypsy Monarch Harold the Great' and therefore my great-Grandfather. In our present lives, he would become my 'adopted Dad', soon after I had reached eight Earthly years and was living in some foreign country, albeit with a badly burnt body and a 'freaky' face...

Unfortunately, my meddlesome baby brain was already restarting to think, so that all those clairvoyant memories were fading away into oblivion until I couldn't remember them anymore. Feeling frustrated, I tried to shake my baby head, to get rid of all those suddenly appearing cobwebs. Had I really had a 'trapper Dad', during my last incarnation? And, would I meet the same 'trapper Dad' again, soon after I became eight years old and was living in some 'foreign country', whatever that might be?

In the meantime, my present Dad answered Michail:

"Yes, my newborn son is a truly special child, and I am already very proud of him! This morning, he smiled at me just before we fell asleep, and he smiled again when I woke up and sat upright to look him over... Now, my beloved Gypsy Crown Prince and only Heir to the Throne, let's go outside and meet our already waiting subjects, to let them take their first official look at you."

My Dad lifted me off his lap, rose from our couch while carefully supporting my still very wobbly head, and laid me down in between a couple of brightly colored pillows, before he looked around for some warm clothing to wrap me in. When he found a nicely colored plaid blanket, he covered my entire body in it, letting only my face show through so that I could see where we went. Carrying me, my Dad and I followed Michail outside, where we stepped into a freezing cold winter world full of blinding white snow. Helpfully, my Dad turned me around, so that I could look towards where we were going...

Feeling totally overwhelmed, I looked around with bulging eyes, because I didn't know what I wanted to see first! Desperately trying to focus my still too unwilling eyes, I stared at a blurry circle of snowy caravans around a brightly glowing campfire. Several other grownups seemed to be waiting for us, while their happily playing children were frolicking around and throwing snowballs at each other.

For a moment, I felt a pang of jealousy, because I wanted to join the happily playing kids and partake in their funny snowball games... Then, my already very clever baby brain realized that my newborn baby body would be still too small and too immature to be able to join those much bigger kids, because it had to grow up quite a lot more first. Clearly, I had to be a lot more patient, although, up to now, patience had never been my strongest quality.

When my Dad and I showed up in their midst, all our subjects started to cheer loudly whilst bowing towards their Beloved Gypsy Leader and their newborn Crown Prince, probably to greet us and thus make us feel even more happy and welcome. While our violin players started to play their most beautiful Gypsy melodies full of hope and glory, my Dad and I stepped into a wide circle of wooden benches around our brightly glowing campfire. Soon, all the grownups went to their own wooden benches and sat down; while their children dropped their snowballs and sat down on their parents' inviting laps, probably to be cuddled and to feel even more loved.

Now that all our subjects sat down on their benches and looked at us with expectant eyes, my Dad started to walk around the circle, still carrying me in his arms and supporting my too heavy head. One by one, he let all our beloved subjects take a closer look at their newborn little Gypsy Crown Prince and only Heir to the Throne. Again, several people who saw me for the first time reacted surprised and told my Dad they felt truly amazed at seeing my already over-curious and intense looking bright blue eyes. They were sure they had never seen such alertness and Inner Power in such a young child! Plus, for our future Gypsy King, having blond hair and bright blue eyes had to be an absolute first in our long row of preceding Gypsy Leaders. If this were a sign from our Highest Supreme Being, our new Crown Prince would certainly become something VERY special...

After all my beloved subjects had seen and admired their newborn little Crown Prince, my Dad lifted my tiny baby body high into the air, while he announced with a proud sounding voice:

"Today, we present our newborn Heir to the Throne to our own secluded Gypsy Community, to all our Beloved Ancestors, and to our Highest Supreme Being. The official names of our newborn Gypsy Crown Prince will be 'Harold Janovski Romani', because his Mother and I have decided to name him after his long ago deceased but never forgotten great-Grandfather who once was and always will be our Beloved 'Gypsy Monarch Harold the Great'. So be it!"

Immediately after my Dad announced my official names, all the parents with young children on their laps rose from their benches, took their kids into their arms, and tenderly kissed them. Then, they threw their kids upwards into the sky, as high as they could, clearly to thank our Beloved Gypsy Ancestors and our Highest Supreme Being for caring for them. When their kids landed, their parents caught them adeptly into their arms and retook them onto their laps. All the happy looking kids had enjoyed the fun immensely, and several kids were still shrieking with delight while begging for more.

Suddenly, I too had an intense sensation of flying up, even higher into the air and far above all the other kids! Feeling ecstatic and free as a bird, I nearly cried from my overwhelming emotions that wanted to fly even higher. This powerful sense of freedom strongly reminded me of our Timeless Eternal Realm, where my Inside remembered that my Soul belonged in reality. During a way too short moment, I felt like flying Back Home... Too soon, my Earthly body started to go down, although I tried to fly even higher by flapping my still way too unwilling baby arms and legs around. Then, my flight was over.

Immediately when I landed, my Dad caught me in his strong arms and quickly took care of my still too heavy head. First, he looked me over from head to foot, to see if everything was all right with me. Still feeling ecstatic and full of energy, I showed my Dad my broadest smile! Feeling reassured, my Dad smiled back at me and kissed my little nose, before he lifted me onto his broad shoulders whilst holding my tiny baby body with one hand and supporting my too heavy head with the other. Again, he started to walk me around our campfire, this time to let ME greet my own Beloved People. One by one, my Dad stopped in front of all my Beloved Subjects and told me their names. One by one, all my Beloved Subjects bowed towards me and respectfully touched my tiny feet, thus vowing their eternal loyalty to their newborn Crown Prince and future Gypsy King.

Although I desperately tried to greet my Beloved Subjects back, to thank them for their much appreciated trust and loyalty, very much to my disappointment, all my attempts turned out to be in vain. My still way too unwilling baby muscles just didn't know how to bow back, and the only things that left my baby mouth were little air bubbles and a lot of saliva... After several more idle tries to talk to my Beloved Subjects, my inside started to feel annoyed and I became angry with myself, because my little baby mouth plainly refused to utter any audible words, while I just couldn't find the correct muscles to greet my Beloved Subjects and to bow back to them.

Although my Dad saw my drooling, he clearly didn't understand what I tried to do and only laughed at seeing my frustrated face and mumbling baby mouth. After my last Beloved Subject had bowed and touched my feet, my Dad handed me to Michail and asked my Big Friend to return me to our own Royal caravan, where my Mom would clean me up and put me to bed to have my next nap. Of course, I started to protest fiercely, because I wanted to join the fun outside for a much longer time! However, neither my Dad nor Michail seemed to understand what I was trying to make clear to them. Michail just took me into his enormous arms and carried me to my own snow-covered green-and-golden Royal caravan.

Inside our nicely warmed caravan, my Mom was already awake. She smiled when she saw me drooling, and first cleaned my wet face and bubbling mouth with a couple of tissues. Then, she removed my colored plaid, took me into her arms, and let me drink from her soft things she called 'breasts', until my stomach was stuffed to the brim and I had to burp and unintentionally spilled some. After my Mom also applied a fresh diaper on me, she kissed my little nose and put me in between my pile of colored pillows, to take my next nap.

Feeling happy again, next to feeling excited that my parents had decided to name me after my great-Grandfather who once had been our Beloved 'Gypsy Monarch Harold the Great' and who still was my Very Best Friend and Eternal Soul Mate; I fell asleep, and soon started dreaming of a beautiful future and being able to speak.

Did you LIKE this chapter? If so, please, pretty please, click on the little knob 'Like This'...
Thank you very, very much in advance, and I will commend you in my prayers!
Copyright © 2014 GypsyChronicles; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..