Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I am only a little Gypsy 1 - Reincarnation, does it exist? - 18. Chapter 18. Becoming totally 'dry'; I am now a 'minor'.

That same evening, after all three of us had devoured our really tasty dinner that this time was cooked by my proud looking Mom and me working closely together, my surprised looking Dad lifted me onto his broad lap and held me close to his chest, while he told me:

"You are growing up fast, my son! I can still remember when your mother told me she was pregnant, and how happy I felt. Now, you are only a young boy and sitting on my lap. But, soon, you will leave us, marry a nice girl, and have children of your own. Today, your Mom told me that our minors promoted you to be their 'Chef Cook', even though you are still too young to leave our camp. And tonight, by cooking our exquisitely tasting dinner, you have proven to be a really excellent Chef who is able to perform real miracles with tasty herbs! In spite of this, please always be modest, and never think you can do more than your friends can because you are their Crown Prince. They made you their so-called 'Chef Cook' not because of your Royal title, but because you are really extremely good at cooking, and thus have earned your honorary title. Therefore, please always do everything in a way that makes you feel even more proud of yourself, and you will become an excellent Gypsy Leader in your future."

Of course, my wise Dad was right again, as usual. Exactly as he asked me to do, I would go on feeling even more proud of myself and of what I was doing, to become a really excellent Gypsy Leader in my future. Therefore, from now on, I would try to do only those things that would make me feel even prouder of myself! Feeling both loved and respected, I tried to melt away into my Dad's lovable aura, where I very much enjoyed his powerful tender loving care and our close togetherness. Happily, I 'octopussed' my tiny frame even more onto his broad chest; where I marveled in my feelings of being loved and cared for by such a wonderful man. Again, I was sure that my Dad and I were kindred souls, and I loved him even more.

Sitting closely together, we cuddled for quite some time, until I nearly fell asleep in his arms. At last, my chuckling Dad brought me to our shower stall and washed me, while I had lots of fun creating enormous clouds of lather. After my Dad had dried me, he also put a fresh diaper on my playfully wiggling bottom and teasingly tickled my tiny belly button; making me squirm and giggle. I always LOVED it when my Dad tried to pamper me and also took all his time to help me and nurture me! To be honest, I still do...

Feeling absolutely happy, I first kissed my Mom goodnight and thanked her again for allowing me to use her cutting board and sharp kitchen knife. My Mom smiled back at me, kissed my wrinkling little nose, and thanked me again for helping her spice our healthy dinner. Then, my Dad put me to bed in my small sleeping den, where he also draped my blankets around my already yawning tiny frame. Feeling dead tired, but absolutely wonderful and totally happy, I closed my eyes and almost immediately fell asleep. Soon, I started to dream of already being a 'Real Big Boy' who suddenly was allowed to join his new 'minor' friends into their surrounding woods.

Halfway through the night, I woke up some, because my built-in 'little trapper friend' showed up in my dream! With a happy sounding voice, he explained that he was living in my 'unconscious mind' as a vivid memory from my own past life as a little trapper boy; and his most important task was helping me whenever our Beloved Ancestors or Spirit Guides asked him to do so, or until I would be old enough and no longer needed his help. When I unexpectedly took my Mom's sharp kitchen knife and started to chop my spicy herbs, my Spirit Guides asked him to take over and help me, because they were afraid that I would cut my untrained little fingers, and they had promised me to protect me from any imminent danger, always and everywhere.

Next, my built-in 'little trapper memory' from my unconscious mind also promised to help me become 'totally dry'; so that I would be allowed to join our minors into our surrounding woods! Feeling both elated and very happy with our 'special friendship', I thanked my built-in 'little trapper friend' for his much appreciated help, turned around, and almost immediately tumbled into another healthy and refreshing sleep, without getting any more remarkable dreams.

Early in the morning, I woke up, sat upright, and first rubbed some irritating nightly sand out of my sleepy eyes. Then, I remembered my remarkable dream. Would really my built-in 'little trapper memory from my unconscious mind' help me become 'totally dry', so that I could join our minors into our surrounding woods? Well, everybody else around me always told me that dreams are never true... Therefore, to divert my thoughts, I started to think about my spicy herbs. Today, I would again help my Mom with her cooking, now that she officially allowed me to use her sharp kitchen knife. To please her even more, I wanted to collect some very rare and extremely special herbs, to spice her so-called 'healthy food' and make it even tastier. After eating OUR 'healthy breakfast', I would first enter our surrounding bushes and ask my precious herbs for their help and advice.

Already feeling bright and shining, as always, I stretched out as far as I could, to loosen my too stiff muscles. Then, I jumped out of bed and went to our shower stall, to take my usual morning shower. As I had done at least hundreds of times before, I untied my wet diaper and let it drop to the floor. Now being naked, I turned around to switch on the warm water tap and then wash all the stinking nightly urine away from my body. Only, just before I could switch the tap on, something strange started to dawn on my confused mind. Why didn't my naked belly feel chilly from the nightly wetness, as it normally always did in the morning? I also missed the strong acid smell of nightly urine that always evaporated from my nightly diaper.

What could have happened to my normally always wet diaper? A split second later, I snatched my diaper from the floor and quickly felt its inside, with suddenly trembling hands... Then, I started to cheer loudly whilst dancing around from sheer happiness!

MY NIGHTLY DIAPER WAS STILL DRY!

Vaguely, I remembered waking up, probably halfway through the night, after dreaming about my 'little trapper memory' from my own past life as a 'little trapper boy' who promised to help me. Feeling still sleepy, I had loosened my diaper, emptied my bladder, and again fastened the still dry thing. Yawning from sleepiness, I had crawled back into my bed, where I fell asleep almost immediately. Now, very much to my happiness, my diaper was still DRY! Clearly, my full bladder had started warning me in time during the night, so that I could empty it before I again wet my nightly diaper. Finally, I was now a 'Real Big Boy' instead of a little 'infant', so that I would be allowed to join our 'minors' into our surrounding woods. For the first time ever, my tiny infant body didn't betray me anymore!

Happily, I left the shower stall, raced towards my parents, and jumped onto my Dad's stomach whilst shouting at the top of my lungs:

"DAD, please WAKE UP, because my nightly diaper is still DRY! Tonight, I woke up all by myself and took a REAL leak! Finally, I don't need to wear any diapers anymore, never ever again, because I am now a Real Big Boy and therefore also a 'minor'!"

My Dad woke up with a surprised face. First, he yawned a few times whilst trying to squint at me. After also wiping some nightly sand out of his eyes, he started to chuckle at seeing my naked body and extremely enthusiastic face dancing around on his broad stomach. While teasingly tickling my also still dry belly button, he mumbled:

"Are you sure you will not wet your bed again tomorrow?"

"Yes, Dad, I am absolutely sure, because I woke up halfway through the night and took a normal leak, for the first time ever. From now on, I will always wake up in time, just like every other Big Boy always does when he has to pee or poop during the night. Finally, my tiny body doesn't betray me anymore; so that I am now a real 'minor' and allowed to join my older friends into our surrounding woods!"

Of course, my over-enthusiastic sounding deep baritone voice also woke my still sleeping Mom. Slowly, she turned around and stared at me with sleep charged eyes, before she started to smile at seeing my naked body and happy looking face. Still feeling enthusiastic, I told my again yawning Mom:

"Mom, you can throw all my diapers away; because, from now on, I will never need them anymore, during both day and night!"

Still yawning, my Mom folded her warm arms around my naked frame, pulled me against her own body, and tenderly kissed the top of my blond head, making me feel even more safe and cared for. Then, with a proud sounding voice, she assured me:

"From now on, you really are my Big Boy! Only, you are growing too fast, and therefore I'm a bit afraid I will miss my little baby..."

Although I didn't like my Mom calling me her 'little baby', I felt still totally happy. Enthusiastically, I started to smother both my Mom and my Dad with little kisses, until they begged me to stop, or else... Would my parents now allow me to join my 'minor' friends into our surrounding woods? Pleadingly, I asked my Dad:

"Dad, can I now start joining our minors into our woods?"

Chuckling at seeing my pleading face, my Dad responded:

"Harry, my precious son, again, you are extremely early with what you always wanted so desperately, although you are only four years and a few months old. Therefore, I suppose that it really is your time to start discovering some more of our secluded Gypsy world. Tonight, you will enter your bed without wearing a diaper, and, when your bed is still dry in the morning, your Mom and I will allow you to join our minors into our surrounding woods and to set your own traps to catch your own edible animals. Only, please, always be very careful when leaving our secluded camp and its safe environment for the first time ever, and also listen carefully to what any older and more experienced children are telling you in your new group of minors."

Still feeling totally happy, I promised:

"Yes, Dad, I promise I will be careful, and I will always listen to any older and more experienced kids in my new group."

Without using any more words, I just dived in between my two parents and closed my eyes. Soon, I fell asleep, and started to dream of setting my own trap and catching an enormous animal in my snare. Everybody around me cheered and high-fived me, while a few strong minors dragged my enormous animal towards our camp...

After I woke up again, my Dad and I decided to shower together. Although we were rather cramped in our small shower stall, I loved it that my Dad again took all his time for me, while both of us slowly disappeared into enormous clouds of soapy lather. My Mom showed up and teased my Dad about living through his 'second youth', but we couldn't care less and just went on having lots of fun.

When all of us were ready and dressed up, we first devoured my Mom's 'healthy breakfast', of course spiced with a nice selection of my tastiest herbs. Still feeling wonderful, I trotted outside and sat down on my usual bench, to take my last longing look at our already disappearing group of minors that soon would be MY group. Today, I stared at them for the very last time; because, starting tomorrow, I would finally accompany them into our surrounding woods, to set my own traps and catch my own edible animals!

After our minors had disappeared along the winding paths that led into our surrounding woods, I slowly turned around and joined what was from now on my 'old' group of infants, for the very last time! But, first, I wanted to tell them my news. Therefore, after asking them to listen to what I had to say, I climbed onto one of our wooden benches, to be able to oversee them, and also to look a bit taller. From there, with a proud baritone voice, I told my former 'infant' group:

"Since last night, my body has started warning me in time before it has to poop or to pee, even when I am still asleep. Therefore, starting tomorrow morning, I will leave your group of 'infants' and join what is now my OWN group of 'minors' into our surrounding woods, to set my own traps and catch my own edible animals!"

Still feeling happy, I hadn't thought about what I could expect of my old group of 'infants', but it certainly hadn't been this reaction! Almost immediately, one of our smallest 'infant girls' started to cry. For a second, I thought she was reacting too 'childish' because she was only five years old. But then, I heard her sob:

"Prince Harold, I am sure that we will miss you terribly! Who will now teach us how to play hide and seek even better? You have always been our very best hider and seeker ever! Therefore, could you please stay with us a few months longer to teach us some more, or wait until you have grown at least a bit taller first?"

Surprisingly, all our other 'infants' also nodded in agreement, while several of them assured me they too would miss me terribly! Couldn't I wait for at least a few more months, before joining my new group of minors into our mysterious woods? What if I got lost, didn't know my way back to our camp, and nobody could find me anymore?

A much taller boy who was at least six years old, stomped towards me and angrily punched my arm, while he complained:

"This is not fair! I am already a lot older than you are, and I still need a diaper at night. Why are you always so extremely early?"

Whilst rubbing my suddenly sore arm, I felt too surprised to know what I should answer. WHAT was this much taller boy telling me? Why would this boy think I would be extremely EARLY? Didn't he know that I had been waiting for AGES, until I finally would be dry during the night and no longer needed to wear my usual diaper?

Then, I started to think. Could this six-year-old boy be right, after all? Up to now, I had always assumed I was late in my development, because I always was the 'tiniest runt' in our infant group. However, this boy was already six years old, he was much bigger than I was, and he was still wetting his bed at night. On the other hand, I was only four years and a few months old, and I was already completely dry! Could there be some truth in what this much bigger boy told me? Perhaps, he was only jealous of my 'too early' achievement...

Curiously, I looked around at the other 'infants', while I estimated how old they could be. Suddenly feeling surprised, I found out that most of them were a LOT older than I was! This was something important that I had never noticed before. Up to now, I had always thought they had to be younger than I was, because my bright brainiac brain so easily outdid them. Now, I could see that, in reality, I was not only the youngest kid in our 'infant group', but I was also the fastest developing one! Whilst suddenly gasping for breath, this unexpected revelation almost knocked me down. For a moment, I closed my eyes, to digest this new information. Very clearly, I was NOT physically retarded, but, on the contrary, I had to be extremely FAST in my development! My tiny body should only catch up some in its length, but it was NOT too slow! Why had I never seen this before?

Feeling strange and nonplussed, I slowly turned around and left my 'infant' friends. Still thinking and pondering, I sauntered into our surrounding bushes and started to gather some fresh herbs in advance, for our minors to use them on their roasting animals, plus for my own Mom to use them on her so-called 'healthy dinner'. In the meantime, my bright brainiac brain had already started to accept the fact that I could have been wrong all the time, about being extremely slow in my bodily development. Obviously, I had not been slow at all; but, in reality, I had been one of the fastest developing kids in our secluded Gypsy community! Why had I never realized this before?

After gathering my tasty herbs, I went to our caravan, put some herbs aside for my Mom's dinner, and prepared the remaining herbs to spice our roasting animals, by chopping them into tiny pieces with the help of my Mom's wooden cutting board and her sharp kitchen knife. After all my herbs were ready, I went outside and trotted towards Michail's caravan, to ask my Big Friend for his advice. Of course, I did trust my own Mom and Dad, but I was also afraid that they would love me a tad too much to be absolutely honest. Didn't every parent always assume that his or her own child was the most special creature in the world? Therefore, I supposed that my own parents too would be a tad too prejudiced to tell me the truth and only the truth...

My Big Friend was truly happy to see me, because he immediately pulled me into an enormous bear hug. That felt wonderful! In vain, I tried to put my own arms around Michail's enormous waist, which made both of us giggle. Obviously, my body would still have to grow quite a lot taller, before it would be able to return Michail's 'gentle' hugs.

Before we started to talk and I could ask him my questions, Michail wanted to wash his little sons first. Of course, I 'helped' him, by creating lots of lather and smearing both splashing boys with it, until they nearly disappeared in their thick clouds. After rinsing both squirming twins, I also helped my Big Friend with drying them and powdering their sensitive parts. Then, after lots of wrestling, I finally succeeded in putting a fresh diaper on a fiercely wriggling Michi, while Michail put a fresh diaper on a squirming Movi. Together, we laid them in between their pillows and told them to go to sleep.

Now that Michail's twins were out of the way, we sat down on my Big Friend's leather couch in his living room, where I crawled onto his enormous lap, to be comforted and also to feel a little bit safer. Suddenly feeling nervous, I hesitated first before I finally asked him my most burning question:

"Michail? I want to ask you an important question, but I am not sure about the right words. Am I really developing extremely fast? Up to now, I always thought that my body betrayed me because it still stays too small and too immature. That is, until a much older 'infant' boy blamed me for being too EARLY in my bodily development! Of course, he might have been a little bit jealous of me. But, what do YOU think? And could you please try to give me a real honest answer, without being gentle or considering my youthful feelings?"

Looking very surprised, Michail first waited for a few seconds, before he nodded and hesitatingly responded:

"Boy, what are you asking me now... A real honest answer? Well, okay, the best thing I can do is, give it an honest try. Compared to all the other kids I have seen in my life, you certainly are the brightest, most special, and also fastest developing child I have ever seen. You sat upright extremely early, crawled early, talked almost immediately, and soon understood everything we told you, from a very young age. Now, you are only four years and a few months old, but you already stopped wetting your bed. That is very fast too, at least compared to most other young kids in our camp. Plus, we have always been able to talk to you as if you already are a grownup, and, many times, you even outdid us with your always-clever answers and witty remarks! So far, nearly all of your developments have been extremely fast, with maybe one unimportant exception: your body is still a tad too small for its age. Now, please, try to think for yourself: How many only four-year-old kids are already able to read the mind of somebody else, or are promoted to be a Chef Cook at such a young age? Therefore, please, forget your silly doubts and be only PROUD of yourself and of your early achievements, always and everywhere!"

Oh my... What was my Big Friend telling me now? Before I could give him an answer, I had to think his 'honest revelations' over first, to sort them out in my again confused human mind. Therefore, I left his cozy lap, slid down onto the floor, and went to his front window, to stare at our faintly glowing campfire. Then, I started to think...

Firstly, my Big Friend had confirmed that I really was developing extremely fast, with the 'unimportant' exception that my body was still a tad too small for its age. He also confirmed that I really was extremely fast with becoming dry, compared to most other kids in our camp. Thus, the much older boy in our 'infant group' had been right, although he could have been jealous. Therefore, at least according to Michail, I really was extremely early in my bodily development! Now that I had accepted Michail's first revelation, I also wanted to think over another important one. Was I really able to 'read the mind of somebody else', as my Big Friend unexpectedly stated?

Until now, I had never thought about any of my inherited 'Shaman abilities' or 'sixth senses' as being nosy 'mind reading'. To me, they were just my 'normal' abilities. However, I also remembered how, even as a little baby, I always knew what other people told me, by sensing the energy of their spoken words. I could also sense the preceding auras of the people who were planning to pay us a visit, at least ten seconds before they actually reached our caravan door. Many times, I knew what my parents or Michail were going to tell me, by 'tuning in' into their minds and listening to their thoughts. And, whilst playing hide and seek, I had cleverly removed my own picture from the visual minds of my searching friends, so that they couldn't see me anymore...

Only, up to now, I had never seen any of my inherited Shaman abilities as some form of nosy 'mind reading'. Could I really be such a bad person? Some time ago, I had heard our own people talk about certain gadjo 'clairvoyants' who tried to cheat on too superstitious people, by first reading their minds and then telling them the things they already knew but still wanted to hear from a so-called 'medium'... Besides, private is private, and we proud Gypsies always estimated our personal privacy very highly! Even our Wise Woman had always politely asked us first, before she hesitatingly entered the real depths of our minds to look at our hidden thoughts. Perhaps, I should ask our Wise Woman about my own 'mind reading' capabilities first, before again misusing any of my 'inherited Shaman tricks'...

Feeling quite a lot better, I left the window and again climbed onto Michail's huge lap, to be held and cuddled. Sitting on a cozy lap had always been and was still my most favorite pastime! Immediately, my Big Friend put his arms around me and 'gently' crushed my tiny ribs, as usual. Feeling wonderful, I basked in the pleasant feeling of being loved without any restrictions or prejudices. Obviously, Michail didn't care at all about me being a 'Shaman' or a nosy 'mind reader'. Clearly, he trusted me enough to be absolutely sure that I would never misuse any of my 'Shaman abilities' to satisfy my own curiosity.

Suddenly, my hungry stomach started to rumble, making both my Big Friend and me laugh at the same time! Michail wanted to make a couple of sandwiches; therefore, I offered to help him, by spicing them with my tasty herbs. While my Big Friend boiled some eggs, I raced outside and quickly gathered a few really tasty herbs that 'told' me they would nicely spice my Big Friend's sandwiches.

After returning, I chopped my herbs into tiny pieces at lightning speed, while Michail looked at my skills with an approving face. Next, I helped him slice a tomato, prepare some lettuce, and peel the boiled eggs. Soon, our sandwiches were ready, and we took them to my Big Friend's living room, to sit together on his leather couch. My Big Friend grabbed one of our spiced sandwiches, sniffed at it, nodded approvingly, and then took a huge bite. His surprised looking face suddenly started to beam, while he nearly groaned with delight!

After devouring his first tasty sandwich, he told me:

"Well, you really are an astonishingly brilliant 'Chef Cook'! Never before did I taste any homemade sandwiches that were this delicious. My so truly gifted young friend, you really are an extremely special child, a true marvel, and also a more than excellent little cookie!"

At hearing my Big Friend's praising words, I involuntarily started to blush, as usual. In the meantime, I was already devouring my next tasty sandwich, to fill my hungry stomach. After my Big Friend and I had finished the entire pile of sandwiches, we also drank some juice. Then, Michail's little sons started to wake up from their nap. Of course, their Dad wanted to tend to his twin boys, to first change their again stinky diapers and then prepare their bottles of baby food. Because I didn't want to help my Big Friend again, I decided to leave him alone with his hungry little sons.

Before I went outside, I first thanked him abundantly for his honesty, plus I also assured him he was the very best Big Friend in the whole world, and therefore I was sure we would always be very good friends, probably forever! Then, I went outside, to join my 'infant friends' and start playing our usual games of hide and seek for the very last time...

Did you LIKE this chapter? If so, please, pretty please, click on the little knob 'Like This'...
Thank you very, very much in advance, and I will commend you in my prayers!
Copyright © 2014 GypsyChronicles; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..