Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I am only a little Gypsy 1 - Reincarnation, does it exist? - 5. Chapter 5. Useful Shaman abilities; and sitting upright.

From my first days on Planet Earth as a newborn Gypsy baby, my inherited Shaman and Cosmic Mage abilities had already been able to sense all those different energies that radiated from the many people who visited our caravan and wanted to see me. Almost immediately, my inside could distinguish my Dad's energy from my Mom's, from my Grandmother's, or from Michail's. Within a few days, I was also able to recognize my returning visitors by their specific energy fields. Many times, I felt their surrounding auras preceding them, at least ten seconds before they actually knocked on our front door.

At first, my parents didn't understand why I always reacted excited at least ten seconds before a person I knew knocked on our front door and wanted to take a look at their little Crown Prince. However, after a couple of days, they seemed to get used to my strange 'abilities' and just accepted them. Often, my Dad or my Mom went to our front door to open it and let our stunned looking visitors in, at least ten seconds before they actually reached our caravan.

Of course, several visitors reacted surprised and asked with a curious sounding voice:

"How did you know I was on my way to pay you a visit?"

"Little Harold told us, by getting excited. We think he has sort of a clairvoyant ability."

"That is very special! Could he be our next Wise Man?"

"It will certainly be of help when he is old and experienced enough to start reigning as our next King!"

I always reacted ecstatic when my Shaman abilities sensed that the man I liked most, of course besides my own Dad, was planning to pay us a visit. My 'Big Friend', Michail, was a huge and truly impressive man, always wearing his inseparable fur coat, unless the weather was extremely hot. Before he stepped inside, his powerful aura and Real Love were already filling our entire caravan and engulfing all the people inside, including me. Plus, I absolutely LOVED sitting on my Big Friend's enormous lap and feeling his strong arms around my still growing and steadily developing tiny body.

Again, I felt Michail's preceding aura entering our caravan, at least ten seconds before he actually knocked on our front door. Of course, I immediately started to fidget in my pile of colored pillows on our couch, while at the same time trying to make enthusiastic sounds... Within ten seconds from now, I would greet my Big Friend, and then sit on his huge lap and feel his strong arms around my tiny waist!

My Mom saw my sudden excitement and brightly beaming face, smiled knowingly, and opened our front door in advance. Happily, she welcomed my already broadly smiling Big Friend:

"Hi, Michail, come in and take a seat! Do you care for fresh coffee, and didn't you bring your betrothed with you?"

My Big Friend entered our living room and stealthily winked at me, while he sat down on our couch that suddenly moaned under his heavy weight. Of course, he wasn't surprised, because he knew that my 'Shaman abilities' were always working flawlessly. He even seemed to be proud of his so special little friend with those strange but absolutely useful 'sixth senses'...

In the meantime, at the other end of our couch, I fidgeted in between my pillows whilst trying to catch Michail's attention, because I wanted to sit on his enormous lap and in his warm arms! Why didn't my Big Friend pay some more attention to me? My Mom saw my fidgeting, smiled knowingly at seeing my eager face, helpfully lifted me from my pile of pillows, and finally put me onto Michail's enormous lap. Yes, that was what I had wanted!

Now that I sat on his warm and cozy lap, Michail folded his arms around my small frame and nearly crushed my tiny ribs against his chest. However, I didn't mind at all. Happily, I let myself melt into his powerful aura, whilst enjoying the happy feeling of having my Big Friend's strong arms around me. I loved him with all my heart, my mind, and my soul, and with REAL Love! Chuckling at seeing my happily beaming face and brightly sparkling blue eyes, he bent over to kiss my forehead. Accidentally, his mustache tickled my nose and made me sneeze, but I loved even that!

Now and then, Michail brought Felicia, his 'betrothed' girlfriend, and then I had to sit on her lap too. However, SHE didn't radiate those powerful beams of Real Love that I cherished so much from my Big Friend. Mostly, I first offered Felicia a tiny smile, and then started to fidget on her lap whilst staring at Michail. That always helped. Felicia felt a bit disconcerted and soon lifted me onto Michail's still waiting lap. Well, my Big Friend didn't disapprove, and I had what I wanted. Perhaps, I was really acting a little bit 'manipulative'? Hmm...

When my Mom returned from her kitchen with our drinks, my Big Friend had to lay me back in between my pillows, to be able to drink his coffee. However, that was not to my liking, because I wanted to sit on his lap and feel his strong arms around me quite a lot more! Feeling frustrated, I kicked all my pillows out of the way, until I had freed my entire path towards my Big Friend's lap. Now that all my pillows had disappeared onto the floor, I only had to move my body towards my still coffee-drinking Big Friend, who looked at my ministrations with curious eyes and a big smile on his face.

Lying on my back, I first wiggled my body around, by using both my arms and my legs as I had taught myself whilst playing in my bed, until my head pointed towards Michail. Next, I planted my feet firmly against the seat of our couch and started to kick my body backwards towards my Big Friend. Slowly but steadily, I wobbled backwards; although I couldn't see anymore where I went, and my clever brain didn't seem to know anything about using 'symmetry'. Therefore, after some more kicks, my head unexpectedly bumped against something that seemed to be in my way, where it stopped!

Feeling a bit surprised, I halted my efforts and tried to think this new situation over. What could have happened to my suddenly stopping head? Clearly, my body had also turned around some, so that it now pointed towards the backside of our couch... What should I do now? Feeling stubborn, I just lifted my head and pushed myself backwards again, whilst using my thoroughly trained neck muscles to wobble my head up and down. Slowly, my body restarted to move, although my head now slid upwards and my shoulders tried to follow my head...

This could be another unexpected problem! Again, I restarted to think. What would happen if I just went on pushing both my head and my shoulders upwards against the backside of our couch? Tentatively, I planted my hands next to my body and started to push and kick both my hands and my feet at the same time, because my gut feeling told me I could be on the verge of doing an important discovery. Groaning with the effort, I closed my eyes and felt how both my head and my shoulders started to slide upwards.

Unexpectedly, my body stopped and didn't want to move upwards any further. Feeling surprised, I reopened my eyes, and saw that I was sitting UPRIGHT against the backside of our couch! Well, this was exactly what I had wanted to do all the time; but, up to now, my baby muscles had been too small to be able to push my entire body upright. Now, very much to my happiness, I was suddenly sitting upright, so that I could look around in our living room effortlessly, just like all the others around me were doing! Plus, I had done this all by myself and without any help from anybody else! With a proud face, I smiled at my surprised looking onlookers, as if saying:

'Do you see that? I am already sitting upright, just like all of you are doing, and I have done this all by myself!'

Unfortunately, as soon as I moved my heavy head, I also lost my balance and tumbled down on our couch. Well, not feeling fazed at all, I just wiggled my body around until my head pointed towards the backside again, put both my hands and my feet against our couch, and kicked and wrestled upright again. Then, I did it again, and again... Every time, sitting upright was even easier, until I could turn my heavy head and look around without ever losing my balance. Within only a few minutes, I had taught myself sitting upright on our couch, all by myself and without any help from anybody else!

All the time, my proud looking Dad stared at my ministrations as if he couldn't believe his own eyes. My Big Friend, Michail, had a broad smile on his face and he seemed to be even more proud of his so early little friend; while my stunned looking Mom exclaimed:

"LOOK AT THAT! Our Harold sits upright for the first time; and he did it all by himself, although he is only three months old! Janov, you are right, and Harold really is a very special child! Now, it's time to bring him to our Wise Woman, to let her read his past lives and possible future. Just a moment; and I will be right back."

Hurriedly, my Mom left our caravan, to tell my Grandmother, our Wise Woman, and everybody else in our camp, about her baby boy's extraordinary and extremely early achievements! In the meantime, I started to train myself even more in sitting upright. Time and again, I let my body slide down onto our couch, wiggled my head towards its backside, and wrestled upright again, until I finally could sit upright at lightning speed and almost effortlessly. All the time, both my Dad and my Big Friend Michail were staring at my extremely early achievements with brightly sparkling eyes and proudly beaming faces.

Then, my Mom returned into our caravan, followed by a couple of curious looking subjects who wanted to take a quick look at their so extremely early Crown Prince who had to be the fastest developing Gypsy baby ever. Today, I was their hero! More and more surprised looking people showed up and waited outside our caravan, until they too could enter our already crowded living room, to take a quick look at their proudly sitting little Crown Prince. Many stunned visitors told my proud parents I had to be the fastest developing baby that had ever existed. Now, they were even more curious about what our Wise Woman had to tell about my 'past lives' and my 'possible future'...

The next morning, my parents started to dress me into a small green-and-golden garment that once belonged to my Dad when he was still little. Wearing clothes for the first time felt very strange, as up to now my body wasn't used to wearing any garments other than my diaper. Of course, I started to protest fiercely, by groaning and kicking around while plucking at the itchy sleeves. I wanted my Mom to remove the musty smelling thing immediately! Only, very much to my dismay and for the first time ever, my busy parents didn't even listen to my angry complaints. Whilst dressing into his own similarly colored garment, my Dad only told me to be quiet and get used to wearing our Royal garments. Today, we HAD to wear our official Royal colors, because my parents were our Gypsy King and Queen, and I was their little Crown Prince and only Heir to the Throne!

Trying not to look at my angry tantrum and fire-shooting eyes, my Mom went on helping my Dad with dressing into his own similarly colored garment, while I desperately tried to get rid of those strange pieces of clothing that I already started to loathe. Unfortunately, my untrained little fingers just didn't know how to unbuckle all those weird looking buttons. Why didn't my parents listen to me and help me out of this musty smelling thing that I absolutely didn't want to wear? Feeling betrayed, I started to glare at my Dad whilst trying to let my bright blue eyes shoot burning daggers at him...

At last, my more and more frustrated looking Dad stepped towards me, took me into his slightly trembling arms, and explained:

"My dear son, all three of us HAVE to wear our official Royal garments today, because our Beloved Subjects want to SEE their Leaders plus their newborn Crown Prince and future Gypsy King! Therefore, could you please stop behaving angry, or at least try to behave as the proud Gypsy Leader that you once will be? Please, try not to disappoint your already eagerly waiting subjects..."

Feeling very surprised, I looked up at my frustrated Dad, while my inherited Shaman abilities translated his spoken words so that my clever baby brain could understand them. Then, the real importance of wearing our Royal garments started to dawn upon me. For the first time, I understood that being a Crown Prince was not only a lot of fun but also brought lots of responsibilities! Although my baby brain still couldn't grasp the full extent of this important revelation, my Inner Self told me, loud and clear, that I once had been an Important Vice Leader. Therefore, my unconscious Inside knew already how a real Gypsy Aristocrat should behave. Even a tiny one like me...

Quickly, I suppressed my silly anger, by regulating my breath and forcefully shutting down my unwanted emotions. Whilst producing a broad smile, I tried to force my inside to be the happy looking little Crown Prince that my parents and my beloved subjects wanted to see. Still feeling a little bit guilty, I also sighed and whispered:

"Sowwy..."

My suddenly astonished looking Mom stared at me wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Almost gasping from disbelief, she exclaimed:

"Janov, you are right again and our Harold DOES understand you! Just look at him while he effortlessly switches from anger to a smile, just like that! How in the world is that possible, for such a tiny child? And did I really hear him sigh and whisper his first word that sounds like 'sorry'? I still cannot believe my own ears..."

Shaking her head in utter amazement, my Mom looked at me with a brand new expression on her face...

Well, she would soon have to get used to enduring many more of those unexpected surprises. After all, I WAS a very special child! Then, I sensed the powerful aura of my Big Friend who clearly planned to pay us a visit. Immediately, I started to fidget in my Dad's arms! My Dad smiled knowingly at seeing my sudden excitement, while he went to our front door and opened it in advance, to let our Vice Leader enter. My Big Friend Michail, today also clad in his neatest clothes, stopped in the doorway and first looked us over from head to foot, while he chuckled:

"Well, look at this! I seem to have entered the wrong caravan. The simple people I am looking for usually don't dress this refined..."

While my Big Friend winked at my already broadly smiling face, my chuckling Dad responded:

"Well, being simple or not, I almost forgot how YOU look without your inseparable fur coat. But, today, you look great."

Together, we went outside, where we sat down on our own Royal bench. Feeling surprised, I looked around at what turned out to be many colorful caravans that were set in a wide circle around our faintly glowing campfire. Vaguely, I remembered the second day of my life, when my Dad had taken me to this same circle of wooden benches. Then, all those caravans had been covered in blinding white snow, while I had been wrapped in a warm plaid blanket that left only my face free.

Now, three months later, all the snow was gone, and this colorful world differed quite a lot from the first one I had seen! Because today was only the second time I was outside, I looked in sudden awe at all those abundant colors around me. This time, my Dad didn't throw me into the air, but he only sat me on his lap and folded his safe arms around my tiny body. I always loved that feeling, which reminded me of my Mom's warm and cozy womb I had been living in for nine months. Feeling safe and protected in my Dad's strong arms, I looked at all the colorful people that showed up in our circle of wooden benches around our faintly glowing campfire.

Many people approached us, greeted my parents and Michail, and some of them also ruffled my unruly blond hair, before sitting down on their own wooden benches. Several suntanned kids were frolicking around or chasing after each other around our campfire, although now and then curiously staring at their so clever little Crown Prince. Every time I smiled at them, they smiled back at me immediately!

First, my parents and I had to wait until all our grownups sat down, this time wearing their most beautifully colored garments. Then, their frolicking children stopped playing and climbed onto one of the many inviting laps, clearly to be cuddled and feel even more loved... With curious eyes, I looked around at all our waiting subjects. What were they still waiting for, and what would happen next?

My Big Friend, Michail, sat next to us on our own Royal bench. Only, this time, he seemed to be too caught up with his 'girlfriend', Felicia, to pay any attention to ME. Very much to my disappointment, they seemed to be too busy whispering, kissing, and smiling at each other, to look at me or to greet me properly... Involuntarily feeling abandoned, I tried to regain Michail's attention, by making audible sounds that only created lots of saliva around my bubbling mouth. However, in spite of all my desperate efforts, my Big Friend didn't even see me! All the time, Felicia and he just went on whispering and kissing, as if I didn't exist to them anymore...

Involuntarily, I started to dislike the woman who so easily caught Michail's attention. Why was SHE having all the fun with my Big Friend, while that always had been MY privilege? Clearly, I was starting to feel 'jealous' of Felicia, although, at that time, I didn't even know the word. Feeling more and more abandoned, I started to fidget whilst trying to make even louder sounds...

Until my frustrated looking Mom first cleaned my drooling mouth with a few tissues, and then she sternly admonished me:

"Harold, sit still and start behaving as a real Crown Prince!"

Feeling surprised, I first looked at my still angry Mom, and then nearly started to cry from my suddenly welling emotions of shame. Ultimately, I was sure I had been a real Aristocrat before, so that I had to live up to that standard again! At the same time, because I also wanted to prove that I could behave as a real Crown Prince, I quickly regulated my breath and suppressed my unwanted emotions. Whilst heaving a heartfelt sigh, I decided to show that I also could be an obedient child, and therefore whispered:

"Yes Mom..."

The shocked expression of total disbelief that this time showed up on my Mom's stunned looking face, was priceless!

After a moment, our violin players rose from their benches and started to play their most beautiful Gypsy melodies full of sadness and longing. The yearning sounds tore at my heartstrings, so that I felt like crying but desperately tried to repress my sobs, because I didn't want to be a nuisance or to disturb the heartwarming atmosphere. My Dad looked at me, saw my tears, and helpfully wiped them away with a tissue. Next, he rubbed my stomach to relieve my tension, while I quickly regulated my breath and repressed my unwanted emotions. Fortunately, that helped. My initial sobbing faded away, and I looked up at my Dad and sent him my love and my thanks. Now, I saw that my Dad had tears in his own eyes too, and I loved him even more! Again, I was sure that my Dad and I were kindred souls.

Slowly, our violin players let their music fade away, before they returned to their benches and sat down. Now, my Grandmother rose from her own bench, clearly to greet us and make her announcements. First, she looked around our circle of benches and made eye contact with everybody, until her eyes rested on me. After a second, she also smiled broadly at me, making me smile back at her while I longingly stretched my tiny arms out towards her...

Many surprised onlookers reacted astonished and whispered:

"Wow, look at that! Our little Crown Prince responds already to his Grandmother, although he is only three months old! What an extremely special child is he, and look at those bright blue eyes! They feel like staring straight into your soul, just as our own Wise Woman always does. This tiny child is absolutely a Very Wise Old Soul!"

Did you LIKE this chapter? If so, please, pretty please, click on the little knob 'Like This'...
Thank you very, very much in advance, and I will commend you in my prayers!
Copyright © 2014 GypsyChronicles; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..