Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I am only a little Gypsy 1 - Reincarnation, does it exist? - 4. Chapter 4. 'Talking' to my Dad; and what is Real Love.

All the time, my Dad had watched my playing, while he kept his safe arms around my squirming baby body, to help me sit upright and to prevent me from falling over. Now and then, he chuckled at seeing my clumsy efforts to play with my tiny fingers and toes, but he didn't intervene and just let me do my own things, until he saw me grabbing my foot and sucking on my big toe with all of my might, whilst getting a blissful smile on my proudly beaming face! This time, my Dad started to bellow with laughter. Hiccupping from sudden fun, he nearly let me slip out of his arms, but rescued me at the very last moment and just in time pulled me back into his safe embrace.

My Dad's unexpected reaction took me by surprise, because my body nearly tumbled towards the floor and my shocked looking Dad could rescue me only just in time. Unfortunately, my still not very experienced baby brain didn't understand what could have happened. Didn't my Dad want to have me on his lap or in his arms anymore? That would be a disaster! Feeling shocked, I let my big toe flip out of my mouth with a loud 'plop' sound. Then, I looked up at my Dad with a disappointed face and involuntarily started to cry.

Immediately, my Dad apologized for his clumsy behavior, looking ashamed but also still chuckling:

"Sorry, my dear son! Of course, I am not laughing at you, but I cannot help it because you were such a funny sight..."

While I listened to my Dad's apology, something very strange dawned on my baby mind. Quickly, I stopped crying and stared into my Dad's dark brown eyes with a stunned look on my face. While my inherited Shaman abilities tried to translate my Dad's chuckling words, my extremely bright baby brain was already able to understand most of what he told me, even without translating the energy first! Wow, this was a major discovery!

Up to now, my 'sixth senses' had always translated the energy of the spoken words first, so that my clever baby brain could understand what people meant. Or, in case my sixth senses couldn't translate some too difficult words, I just concentrated on people's minds and then read their thoughts or their expectations. Now, all of a sudden, my extremely bright brain was recognizing nearly all of my Dad's spoken words, so that my inside could put them together into a meaningful sentence and thus understand most of what my Dad had been saying!

Feeling on cloud nine, I opened my baby mouth and tried to tell my Dad about this very important discovery... Alas, 'understanding' a person and 'talking to' a person turned out to be two totally different abilities, because the only things that left my mumbling baby mouth were little air bubbles and a lot of saliva. Obviously, I still had to learn quite a lot more first, before I would be able to have a real conversation with my Dad! Again, I had to be more patient...

In the meantime, my Dad stared at my vigorously mumbling baby mouth as if he tried to understand everything that I could be saying, whilst looking at my beaming bright blue eyes in obvious marvel. After I stopped my idle tries to talk, he first smiled apologetically, and then asked with a surprised sounding voice:

"My dear son, were you really trying to TALK to me? What do you want to tell me, with your wise eyes? Ultimately, your baby body is not even three weeks old! Yet, it looks like you can understand every single word that I am saying, as if you are a Very Wise Old Soul. What do you think; am I right, or am I talking nonsense?"

Again, my extremely bright brain understood every single word that my Dad spoke, even without using any of my 'sixth senses'. From now on, I would be able to understand most of my Dad's spoken words, although my tiny body was not even three weeks old! Feeling elated and truly happy with my newest discovery, I smiled broadly at my Dad, while I nodded my wobbly head up and down vigorously, to assure him that he was absolutely right. At the same time, I projected a funny picture of a happy looking little Harold into his brain, hoping he would pick up at least some of its energy.

While projecting my picture into my Dad's brain, I also told him in my mind:

'Dad, you are absolutely right, because I really am a Very Wise Old Soul. Plus, my bright baby brain does already understand most of your spoken words, even without using my inherited Shaman abilities to sense their energy first! I am so happy...'

Very much to my delight, my Dad seemed to pick up at least some of my projected energy, because his eyes brightened up considerably. Had he also received my picture? First, my Dad took a few tissues from our table and cleaned my still drooling baby mouth. Then, he refolded his strong arms around my tiny body and pulled me against his broad chest into an enormous bear hug. Although, in his obvious enthusiasm, he nearly crushed my tiny ribs, I didn't mind at all and just waited until I would be able to breathe again...

Finally, albeit with a slightly doubtful face, my Dad asked me:

"My dear son, were you really projecting your words and pictures into my mind, although your still underdeveloped baby brain should be way too young to be able to do such things? My so precocious and extremely clever son, who are you in reality? With all respect, you could easily be an incarnated Shaman, or perhaps our new Wise Man! Did our Beloved Ancestors keep your Soul awake, so that you could bring most of your inherited Cosmic Powers into your earthly life? From the first day on, I've already thought I could sense your energy looking at us and probing our auras from within your Mom's womb. Therefore, from now on, I will start talking to you as if you already are a grownup and can understand everything that I am telling you. I only hope I am doing the right things, without overloading your still underdeveloped baby brain too much..."

YESSS! Very much to my delight, my Dad had recognized me as being a 'Very Wise Old Soul', and from now on he would start talking to me according to the real development of my Shaman and Cosmic Mage inside! This was a major step forward in our steadily growing father-son relation! Again, I tried to look as enthusiastic as I could, to encourage my Dad even more, whilst telling him in my mind that he was absolutely right and doing the correct things by seeing my inside as already being a grownup and thus treating me accordingly. At the same time, I projected another picture of a happy looking little Harold into my Dad's mind, hoping he would pick it up and feel encouraged even more. Would he now stop doubting?

By using my Shaman abilities, I probed my Dad's mind and sensed how, for a few seconds, he still tried to deny my deep baritone voice that sounded in his inside and my second picture that suddenly showed up in his mind. Then, he started to smile even broader, whilst looking at me with an enormous amount of love and quite a lot more respect! Clearly, my Dad had now accepted my status as a Very Wise Old Soul and powerful Shaman, while, at the same time, he also remembered at least some of his own inherited Shaman powers.

Again, I nodded my wobbly head vigorously, whilst sending my Dad another picture of myself as a 'wise old man', this time adorned with an enormous beard. Would he be able to pick up this new picture as well? A second later, I started to chuckle with laughter and almost hiccupped from sudden fun, because my Dad unexpectedly sent me a picture back of his bearded 'wise old son', this time also adorned with an enormous mustache! Until now, I never knew that my wise Dad would be able to use at least some of those inherited 'Shaman abilities' that I already seemed to possess abundantly...

Since that remarkable day, my Dad always kept his promise of talking to me as if my inside were already a grownup. Thanks to this, I was soon also able to understand most of the words that others spoke to me, and that too helped me tremendously in developing my already very bright brain even faster. At the same time, my Dad and I started to read each other's facial expressions, and that bonded us even more. Now and then, we had a silent communication without using any audible words, making my Mom a bit jealous because she just didn't understand what we could be doing.

Of course, my Dad had already told my Mom about his promise to talk to me as if I were a grownup, but he couldn't convince her. She didn't want to believe him, told him her little baby boy was still way too young to be able to understand anything important, and stubbornly continued to baby-talk to me. Although, time and again, I tried to concentrate on my Mom's brain to send her my thoughts and my pictures, she just didn't pick them up. Obviously, my Mom didn't have any of those powerful Shaman abilities that my beloved Dad could use from time to time, and that I seemed to possess abundantly.

Again, my Mom started to use those silly baby-words, while she changed my soiled diaper. Although I wasn't mad at her, I hated being treated as a little baby and therefore responded indignantly. Why didn't my Mom accept that my inside was a 'very wise old soul' and only temporarily living in this tiny baby body? Just wait, until I am a few months older and able to speak properly... My Mom started to laugh at seeing my indignant face, while she kissed my wrinkling little nose and also removed some excessive saliva and little air bubbles that again showed up around my mumbling baby mouth. Still laughing, she told me she couldn't believe that I really tried to talk to her, but she still loved her little baby boy anyway...

Again, I tried to talk to my too insensitive Mom, this time by projecting my words straight into her skeptical brain:

"Mom, please stop acting ignorant; because, within a few weeks, you will feel very surprised, and that is a promise!"

At that same moment, my Mom started to look distracted, clearly because she had sensed at least some of my projected energy and also heard my deep baritone voice in her inside, although she still didn't want to accept any of those to her too strange phenomena... Could it be because I was a man, my Dad was a man, but my Mom was a woman and therefore reacted different from my beloved Dad and me? Women... they will never understand us men.

A few days later, after waking up from another morning nap, I needed quite some time before my baby brain understood what had happened to me and where I had landed this time. Vaguely, my inside remembered some beautiful dream, wherein I had returned into our Timeless Eternal Realm and immediately felt At Home. In my dream, I had spoken with my Very Best Cosmic Friend who also was our Beloved King of Ancestors. Feeling at least five-thousand-years old, we had discussed my future development; but my wakening baby brain was already taking over, and therefore I couldn't remember any more spoken words about myself or my possible future.

Now that I returned into my baby body, my inside felt very strange; as if 'I' suddenly consisted of two different entities that were living together in such a tiny baby-body with its annoying impediments and restrictions. My first entity felt like a newborn baby that played with its tiny arms and legs, discovered the outside world, and wanted to feel safe and loved whilst sitting on a cozy lap or curled up in my Dad's strong arms. At the same time, my second entity felt like being at least five-thousand-years old and wise beyond my most daring imaginations, waiting until I finally would be able to use my powerful Cosmic Shaman and Healing Mage Powers to help our so terribly confused Planet Earth and to make it a better place to live on...

Feeling more and more confused, my clever brain tried to make sense of all those entangled feelings. Who was 'I' in reality, and why was 'I' here, trying to behave as a human baby, but at the same time feeling quite a lot older and wise far beyond my earthly years, while I vaguely remembered our Timeless Eternal Realm where I still felt at home, with a deep longing to return there again? Unfortunately, most remembrances were already fading away, so that my baby brain soon stopped thinking and restarted playing with its tiny arms and legs.

Still feeling confused about not being able to remember anything important anymore, I just let my brain perform its babyish things, until I forgot everything that had happened while I was asleep and out of my body. Being just a little baby again, I pulled one of my colored pillows towards my body, by grabbing it with one hand and five fingers, as I had already taught myself before. After turning my baby body around so that my legs were pointing towards the pillow, I started to kick at it with both legs at the same time, until it jumped up into the air. Again, I grabbed the same pillow, pulled it towards my body, and kicked at it until it disappeared from my vision and I couldn't see it anymore. Since a few days, I knew it had now fallen onto the floor beneath my bed...

For quite some time, I went on playing; thereby giving my now even faster developing baby muscles another thorough workout, until they started to feel too tired and I closed my eyes to take a quick nap before I restarted playing again. For several days, I went on and on, giving my baby muscles many intense workouts whilst discovering more and more useful abilities, so that my tiny body became stronger and stronger, due to my arduous training and stubborn nature. At last, even my neck muscles became strong enough to lift my heavy head, which allowed me to look around more or less properly. Finally, I was able to look around without any restrictions, especially after I first kicked all my pillows out of the way and onto the floor. Unfortunately, every time when my too tidy Mom showed up in my sleeping den, she quickly restacked them around me. Women...

From time to time, my inherited Shaman abilities sensed a couple of curious visitors who clearly wanted to pay me a visit. Around ten seconds later, my visitors knocked on our caravan door and politely asked to be allowed to see their little Crown Prince with his unruly blond hair, bright blue eyes, and always-happy smile. Nearly all my visitors reacted surprised at seeing such extremely fast development for what looked like only a tiny baby; and several admiring women wanted to take me out of my pillows and let me sit on their laps on our couch in our living room. Of course, I didn't mind at all, and always started to smile broadly. Much to my onlookers' surprise, I seemed to understand almost everything that they told me, because I nearly always responded correctly to their spoken words. Otherwise, I just entered their minds and read their thoughts, and thus knew exactly how they expected me to react.

From my first days on Planet Earth, I had loved being taken out of my pillows and cuddled on a cozy lap, or being held in two warm and safe arms. Therefore, immediately when any new visitors showed up, I always started to smile broadly at them, so that my happy face and sparkling bright blue eyes caused them to smile back at me and 'love' me even more. Of course, my extremely bright baby brain had already found out that my smiling caused my visitors to 'love' me more than crying did! If I ever started to cry, mostly to develop my still steadily growing baby lungs, they seemed to feel a bit uneasy and therefore returned me to my Mom or my Dad. Thus, every time I wanted my visitors to take me out of my pillows and onto their cozy laps, I first offered them my broadest smile! Perhaps, I acted too 'manipulative'; although, at that time, I didn't even know the word...

My inside had already found out the vast difference between the kind of 'love' that my visitors were showing, and REAL Love. REAL Love was what always radiated from my Mom and Dad, my Big Friend Michail, my Grandmother, and a few others who really adored me. Their Real Love always made me feel all warm and mushy inside, so that my inside felt absolutely safe and cared for. With those people, I could cry whenever I felt the urge to expand my steadily growing lungs, or to train my deep baritone voice, without any fear of being rejected.

As a Very Wise Old Soul, I hated being treated as a little baby. Didn't my visitors understand that I was only temporarily living in this tiny body, waiting until I would be big enough? They didn't need to use those silly baby words, because my inherited Shaman abilities could sense what they thought anyway! Just wait until I've learned how to use my deep baritone voice to tell them the truth... Again, one of my visitors took me onto her lap and started using those silly baby words that always made me angry. Feeling frustrated, I stopped smiling, stared into her surprised looking eyes, and tried to send her a message...

Unfortunately, my visitor couldn't understand why I suddenly didn't smile anymore, because she asked me:

"Now tell me, little sweetheart, what has happened to your usual smile? Did you poop your diaper? Hey, you little teeny-weeny, now give me another smile! Come on, goo-goo, ga-ga..."

Thanks to my visitor, my bright baby brain found out a workable solution to teach her a lesson, to prove she didn't really love me. Quickly, I forced my baby body to poop its diaper, this time voluntarily and on purpose! Within a few seconds, my visitor sniffed the air, handed me back to my Mom with a sour face, and didn't 'love' me anymore. See? Those silly visitors didn't really love me! My smiling Mom took over, cleaned my smelly bottom, attached another diaper, and kissed my wrinkling little nose, before bringing me to bed for my next nap. See? My Mom did really love me, and with REAL Love!

A few weeks later, I found out that I was a truly special kid, with exceptionally strong muscles and a surprisingly deep baritone voice. A 'gadjo doctor' visited our Gypsy community, and my parents had asked him to check my bodily development. As soon as I saw the friendly man, I liked him at first sight. Therefore, I just let him check my eyes, probe his fingers into my belly, listen to my lungs, and stare into my throat with a little flash light. He also asked me to move my arms and my legs up and down, try to sit upright, and I had to follow his moving finger, first with one eye and then with the other one. Finally, the friendly doctor asked me a couple of easy questions, and I had to answer them by nodding or shaking my wobbly head.

After the friendly gadjo man had examined me thoroughly, he turned towards my still anxiously waiting parents and told them:

"Your little son is already astonishingly mature for such a young child! Although his tiny body may be a bit too small for his age, his mind is already very bright, and his muscles are surprisingly strong. He also has exceptionally large vocal cords that give him his deep and sonorous sounding baritone voice. I think that, within a few years, he will turn into a low bass. Mentally, your son is already extremely precocious, because he gives me a gut feeling that he understands every single word that I am saying, although he is not even three months old. Clearly, this young boy is a VERY special child!"

Of course, my happy looking parents thanked the friendly gadjo doctor abundantly for his professional help. Finally, they could be sure that everything was all right with their so extremely precocious little son, and they didn't need to worry anymore about my too low voice, my too strong muscles, and my too fast mental development.

All the time, I smiled broadly at the friendly doctor, to let him know I understood everything that he told my parents, and that I agreed with his professional conclusions! Besides, I knew already that I had a surprisingly deep baritone voice, because most new visitors reacted a bit funny at hearing such an unexpected 'grownup' sound coming from such a tiny baby. Then, they always started to smile at me, while they told my parents I was a very special kid with my unruly blond hair, bright blue eyes, and such a beautiful deep baritone voice!

Did you LIKE this chapter? If so, please, pretty please, click on the little knob 'Like This'...
Thank you very, very much in advance, and I will commend you in my prayers!
Copyright © 2014 GypsyChronicles; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..