Jump to content
    jian_sierra
  • Author
  • 2,074 Words
  • 3,375 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Subtle Beauty - 15. Chapter 15

I wrote this while at work. I miss writing this last week so I guess that's why I couldn't wait until tomorrow night to write this. Big thanks to Anyta for all her help.

I could have moved to my side to cover Mich from Vern. Taking control of the situation, I should have steered him back inside the bedroom. There were a lot of things I could and should have done. Instead, I stared at Mich’s astonished face and noticed the beads forming on his forehead.

 

“Hi, Vern.” He retreated to the bedroom.

 

The sound of the closing door snapped me back to reality. Vern! My mind raced as I searched for any way I could explain to her what happened. What had exactly happened? Thinking took time and the more I stalled, the greater the risk Vern would come to her own conclusions. Nothing happened!

 

Turning around, I caught sight of Vern gazing at the closed bedroom door in disbelief. She focused her attention on me, her eyes full of unvoiced questions. Is it that bad? A part of my brain answered. Red underwear!

 

I watched as Vern’s face flushed. With her eyes averted, she moved toward the main door.

 

“Vern,” I whispered.

 

She flinched as if I shouted her name at the top of my lungs. Her hand lightly gripped the doorknob. What now?

 

“Coop, I’m sorry. You told me... If I had any common sense, I should have left earlier.” The redness on her cheeks deepened.

 

“We were studying Anatomy.” That’s my excuse?

 

The corner of her lips quivered, but she composed herself immediately. “I should go. See you tomorrow, kay?”

 

“Let me explain, please?”

 

She shook her head. “You don’t need to.”

 

I held her gaze. “I want to. You’re my friend. Stay. Please.”

 

A long sigh escaped her. “Ok, but you should come up with something better than Anatomy lessons or I’m outta here.”

 

My lips formed into a tentative smile. “I’ll just check up on Mi-- I’ll be right back.”

 

“Take you time.” Returning to the sofa, she busied herself with her iPhone.

 

As I made my way toward the bedroom door, I couldn’t help but feel that her eyes were on me although I heard beeping sounds emanating from her iPhone. The feeling of being watched evaporated as the door closed behind me. Inside, a fully-clothed Mich laid face down on the bed, his head covered by a pillow.

 

The bed creaked when I laid beside him. “What happened?”

 

Slowly, he turned to his side, his back to me. “Nothing.”

 

I inched closer to him while my arm wrapped over his body. I whispered in his ear, “We’re in this together, remember?”

 

He nodded his head. Silence filled the room and I worried that he wouldn’t open up to me. I hugged him tighter to reassure him.

 

“Sorry. I allowed my... eagerness to get the better of me.” His embarrassment was evident in his voice.

 

“Mich, turn around and face me,” I urged.

 

The bed rocked when he shook his head. He tried to free himself from my embrace, but I kept my arm around him.

 

In a soft voice, I said, “Look at me.” I tried to force him to face me, tickled his side, did everything I could think of, but nothing worked.

 

“The longer I stay here, the more Vern will think we’re doing something.” I hoped my voice was threatening enough.

 

His knee hit my thigh hard when he abruptly turned to face me. “She’s still here?”

 

Despite of my hurting thigh, I smiled. The redness lingered on his face. “Hey, handsome.”

 

The seriousness of his face wiped the smile off my face. “Stop it, Coop. This is how this whole disaster began. It's your fault. And you didn’t answer my question.”

 

“Yes, she’s still out there.” I studied his face, ascertaining myself that he was alright. “And what do you mean by this is my fault? I’m not the one who walked out there in my underwear.”

 

He scowled at me. “If you didn’t leave me hanging like that... I swear, I’ll make you pay one of these days.”

 

I winked at him. “What are you going to do? Blind me with your red underwear?”

 

A light punch landed on my arm. Mich’s face flushed again. He averted his gaze, but he moved closer to me.

 

“Mich, red underwear, are you for real?” My laughter filled the room.

 

“They make me feel sexy,” he whispered the last word.

 

A smile crossed my lips. “You are sexy. If Vern wasn’t there, your underwear would be discarded in a corner somewhere by now.”

 

Mich leaned in closer to kiss my neck. “Promise?”

 

“For sure.” I slipped my hand down his back and through his pants.

 

He had a shocked expression on his face. “What do you think you’re doing?”

 

“Squeezing your ass.”

 

“You get your hand out of my pants or I’ll do something you’ll regret.” The mysterious smile he had on made my eyebrows meet in the middle.

 

“What are you going to do?” I kept my hand inside his pants, but the squeezing stopped.

 

His smile was triumphant. “Oh nothing. I just might let slip to Vern about that day in the pool. Ring any bells? If I remember correctly, you almost drowned as you confessed that you like me. Do you think she’ll find that news as juicy?”

 

Slowly, I slipped my hand out of his pants. “Fine. I’m just teasing, sheesh. I’ll go out and talk to Vern then.”

 

Before I could get up, Mich covered my lips with his. The kiss made me close my eyes and when I opened them, he was smiling at me.

 

He held my hand. “Sorry again, Coop. I don’t know what I’d do if I were in your shoes. Are you going to tell her everything?”

 

I shrugged. “Don’t know. Maybe. Would you believe that I told her we were brushing up on Anatomy?”

 

His chuckling was infectious. “Really? Oh man, you’re in so much trouble.” He paused, the seriousness of his face reflected his deep-thinking. “Would you mind if I go with you? There’s something I’d like to ask Vern.”

 

My face split into a warm smile. “Damn, that’s so sweet of you. You’ll help me explain to Vern, right? If you do, I’ll give you anything you want.”

 

“Tempting, but no. I’d be too embarrassed to explain what happened. You can manage on your own, babe.” With an apologetic smile, he ruffled my hair.

 

“Remind me to give you a ‘supportive boyfriend’ award later, ok?” I nudged him aside as I got out of the bed.

 

Seconds later, Mich stood beside me with his backpack slung on a shoulder. “I’m happy just to be your boyfriend so no need for an award.”

 

Our faces were inches apart. He wrapped his arms around me as he studied my face. I watched as his eyelids closed before placing his lips on mine. While we kissed, I kept my eyes open. When the kiss ended, I found myself staring deep into his blue eyes.

 

“You cheated. Why did you keep your eyes open?” His gaze lowered.

 

Running my fingers through his hair, I said, “You should know by now that I like looking at you. Sorry.”

 

A touch of red appeared on his cheeks. “Let’s get out of here, ok?”

 

“Whoa,” I yelped.

 

“Payback for squeezing my ass earlier without permission.” Before I could get over my shock, he opened the door and stepped out.

 

“You guys sure took your time. Are you guys okay now?”

 

“Yeah, about that...” Mich grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. My nose bumped against the doorframe. Without checking whether I got hurt or not, he added, “Coop will provide you with an explanation. I have to go, but I’d like to ask you something first.”

 

Vern slipped her iPhone into her shoulder bag. “What’s up?”

 

My nose is fine, guys. Thanks for asking.

 

“Did you plan for this to happen?” Mich blurted out.

 

Gosh, I hope my nose isn’t bleeding. Wait, what?

 

A funny expression appeared on Vern’s face. “Wait, you’re asking me whether I planned for you to come out of that door with nothing but skimpy underwear on? Sure, Mich, there’s nothing I want more than to see you in red underwear.” Her eyes rolled. “I didn’t know you’re this obnoxious.”

 

Ouch. That’s nasty.

 

“Oh, no. No, no. That’s not what I meant.” Mich’s mouth opened and closed as he weighed his next words. “Did you play matchmaker when you broke up with me using Coop?”

 

I turned toward Vern and stared wide-eyed at her. Her composed face didn’t falter. She looked at Mich instead of me.

 

She flicked her head to the side as she said ‘yes’.

 

What’s going on?

 

“Why?” Mich’s voice sounded strained.

 

Shrugging, Vern crossed her legs. “Coop probably didn’t notice, but that day I told him there was something wrong about you. Thinking about it now, the word I chose was questionable, demeaning. There’s nothing wrong with being... yourself so I’m sorry.” Her eyes focused on me. “But that something I noticed about you reminded me of my friend. There’s nothing I want more than to make my friend happy. He has been unhappy for so long although he pretended not to be.”

 

Vern...

 

“You took a huge gamble. What if your plan backfired?” The lack of emotion in Mich’s voice made me shiver.

 

The rise and fall of Vern’s chest slowed down.

 

Mich cleared his throat to break the silence. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. There’s really only one thing I’d like to say, thank you.”

 

I looked from Mich to Vern and felt a sort of understanding passed between them. Vern’s breathing returned to normal. Meanwhile, Mich casually looked at his watch.

 

“I really gotta go. Sorry about--” His hands motioned toward the lower part of his body, but he suddenly stopped. “Anyway, please don’t give my boyfriend such a hard time.”

 

Turning to me, Mich took my hand. “I’ll see you later, ok?”

 

I chanced a sideways glance at Vern, and Mich took the opportunity to plant a kiss on my lips. Not fair, I wanted to be the one to do that. He hugged me briefly then went on his way.

 

With reddened cheeks, I sat beside Vern. She beamed at me.

 

Her eyes studied my face. “Coop, you look so happy.”

 

“I am happy.” I grinned at her. “And I guess I should thank you for what you did. If I’d known that was your plan, I wouldn’t have agreed.”

 

She shoved me gently. “Why do you think I didn’t tell you? But what Mich said really got to me. I hadn’t considered the possibility of my plan backfiring.”

 

“Your plan worked so no worries, right?” I didn’t allow myself to think of what could happen if Mich and I didn’t end up together.

 

Without warning, she pinched my nose. “Does this hurt?”

 

“Ow. Stop that.” I shook my head. “Thanks for reminding me.”

 

“That reminds me, you have some explaining to do.” She looked at my face then burst out laughing. “If you can only see what I see. You don’t need to go into detail, I’m just curious.”

 

“Nothing happened, ok? I want to. I think Mich wants it too. We were contemplating on doing it when you came.” I noticed the embarrassment on her face. “Hey, I’m actually glad you dropped by. Things were going so fast. We were both letting our feelings get the best of us.” I drew out a deep breath and exhaled. “Vern, do you think it’s weird that I want my first time with Mich to be special?”

 

“Of course not. I think it’s sweet.” Vern paused to think. She fished for her iPhone. She gripped my wrist as her face lit up. “Tomorrow’s a special day. You should ask him to come over.”

 

My face scrunched up. “What’s so special about tomorrow?”

 

“Mich’s birthday?” Her eyes scrutinized my face. “Don’t tell me you forgot?”

 

She laughed at the somberness of my face.

 

Shit, I’m screwed.

There's something about this chapter which makes me sad :(

Anyway, thanks for reading. We still have quite a ways to go before the ending. I hope you're still enjoying the ride. Your reviews always give me encouragement :)

2011 jian_sierra; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

sad? the 'sacrifice'? (Vern's)

Mitch's B'day, and Coop didn't know? :o OMY!

Loving the ride.. :) hope more come along.. and soon :D

Link to comment
On 03/23/2011 06:31 AM, Frostina said:
sad? the 'sacrifice'? (Vern's)

Mitch's B'day, and Coop didn't know? :o OMY!

Loving the ride.. :) hope more come along.. and soon :D

Thanks, Frosty. Again, I'm amazed at how fast you read! Don't mind me, I'm melodramatic lately :P
Link to comment

This chapter makes you sad? How come?

 

In other news oh dear Coop had better come up with something quick lol

 

Loving the story Jian :)

Link to comment

Yeah why does this chapter make you sad? Personally I thought it was really cute... As usual your writing is amazing. I can't wait to see what Coop does for Mich's birthday. :)

Link to comment
On 03/23/2011 10:45 AM, Agaith said:
This chapter makes you sad? How come?

 

In other news oh dear Coop had better come up with something quick lol

 

Loving the story Jian :)

Thanks, Aggie :) I wonder what Coop will do. Any suggestion :P
Link to comment
On 03/23/2011 12:13 PM, adamo said:
Yeah why does this chapter make you sad? Personally I thought it was really cute... As usual your writing is amazing. I can't wait to see what Coop does for Mich's birthday. :)
I guess it has to do with the fact that as I post a chapter, we're nearing the end :( or that I'm just really weird :D This birthday will either be a success or a disaster.
Link to comment

Chapter 1.

 

Remember I’m just beginning to read this story, so I don’t know that much about it yet.

 

Anyways, I liked it. Great detail to the expressions on peoples faces and also the emotional state too...

 

I honestly liked the first chapter, great work so far. Onto the next.

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Wow, that was... wow. Anyways, very nicely done. It seems as if Cooper doesn’t know how to take people, I get that. I went through it myself. Nicely done on the detail again, but this time you added more to the scenery, I like it. LOL ... In any case, I’m beginning to like this story more and more.

 

Also very nicely done with the cliffhanger, genius.

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

What the hell, happened?

 

I’m confused, but I get it. Basically Cooper is coming to terms of being gay or he’s just now realizing he might be, and with a crush on top, WOW. Nicely done yet again, keep this up and you’ll have 15 reviews from me.

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

OMG. Oh my goodness, LMAO. Vern wow. I like her a lot.

 

But does she really know? Just finished the first part, that’s why I’m writing this.

 

WOW, sweetness, vern be caring that weird, but considering. Anyways, Mich... Showing up right after Vern left, CONSPIRACY ?!?!?!

 

Chapter 5

 

Awww, what a sweet chapter, first with the shopping and then with Mich staying and having a conversation, I like where this is going, keep it up. And I have to agree with Cooper, I think Vern and Mich are mind READERS!!!

 

Chapter 6

 

Ok i know that Cooper couldn’t have passed out with little sleep, there has to be more??!?

 

That was, an interesting chapter to say the least, and you did kinda get a vibe from Mich, meaning that he has feelings for Cooper, like cooper does him, maybe that’s what Vern was talking about? Might be!

 

Very nicely done. Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 7

 

Awww, that’s so sad nad sweet. But what about Vern? Is she going to be okay with Cooper and Mich being friends? I wonder.....

Thanks again for the great read.

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Wow, I knew it was going to come but I never knew exactly when....LOL... Anyways, I kinda already knew that Vern knew about Cooper, and I think Mich did too, but he was sure enough to ask, but now.... He knows and wants a date! f**kING A!

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

About DAMN time they kiss, LOL. Wow, all it took was “swimming lessons” rofl.

 

I’m glad that they finally get to know more ‘about’ each other.

 

Another great chapter. Thanks, Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 10

 

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snap! Wow, grandpa found them, oooooo. Big trouble is coming.

 

And a lot of kissing also... Hehehe.

 

Very nice chapter

 

Chapter 11

 

Awww, the ending of this chapter is SAD! L but I liked that Grandpa approved. YAY! For GRAMPS

 

Yet another great chapter.

 

Chapter 12

 

Well Chapter 12 was an interesting one at that. And well talking about Mich’s parents seemed to draw them together more, and the date is getting better and better, the last part about a guy? That’s a confusing one but one I’m going to read in the next chapter, thanks.

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 13

 

WOW!

 

And for the ending answering, I would think not because you have two more chapters out there. :P

 

Thanks for the great chapter

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 14

 

That chapter was SEXY and HOT! Plus Vern showing up IS priceless, and we cant forget about Mich opening the door in his underwear!!!!!

 

 

 

Chapter 15

 

Awww, I kinda knew that Vern had something to do with them getting together and I’m glad that it worked out, and now Time for his BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Anyways, what surprised was Vern knew already about Luke, even after confuses me because Cooper told Mich that no-one knew about it other than his sister. So yea, but it all works out... I hope...

 

Thanks for the very interesting chapter, especially the almost sex.... Hehe, sweetness.

 

Remijay <3 ((Hugz))

 

 

Link to comment
On 03/25/2011 06:32 AM, Remijay said:
Chapter 1.

 

Remember I’m just beginning to read this story, so I don’t know that much about it yet.

 

Anyways, I liked it. Great detail to the expressions on peoples faces and also the emotional state too...

 

I honestly liked the first chapter, great work so far. Onto the next.

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Wow, that was... wow. Anyways, very nicely done. It seems as if Cooper doesn’t know how to take people, I get that. I went through it myself. Nicely done on the detail again, but this time you added more to the scenery, I like it. LOL ... In any case, I’m beginning to like this story more and more.

 

Also very nicely done with the cliffhanger, genius.

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

What the hell, happened?

 

I’m confused, but I get it. Basically Cooper is coming to terms of being gay or he’s just now realizing he might be, and with a crush on top, WOW. Nicely done yet again, keep this up and you’ll have 15 reviews from me.

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

OMG. Oh my goodness, LMAO. Vern wow. I like her a lot.

 

But does she really know? Just finished the first part, that’s why I’m writing this.

 

WOW, sweetness, vern be caring that weird, but considering. Anyways, Mich... Showing up right after Vern left, CONSPIRACY ?!?!?!

 

Chapter 5

 

Awww, what a sweet chapter, first with the shopping and then with Mich staying and having a conversation, I like where this is going, keep it up. And I have to agree with Cooper, I think Vern and Mich are mind READERS!!!

 

Chapter 6

 

Ok i know that Cooper couldn’t have passed out with little sleep, there has to be more??!?

 

That was, an interesting chapter to say the least, and you did kinda get a vibe from Mich, meaning that he has feelings for Cooper, like cooper does him, maybe that’s what Vern was talking about? Might be!

 

Very nicely done. Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 7

 

Awww, that’s so sad nad sweet. But what about Vern? Is she going to be okay with Cooper and Mich being friends? I wonder.....

Thanks again for the great read.

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Wow, I knew it was going to come but I never knew exactly when....LOL... Anyways, I kinda already knew that Vern knew about Cooper, and I think Mich did too, but he was sure enough to ask, but now.... He knows and wants a date! f**kING A!

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

About DAMN time they kiss, LOL. Wow, all it took was “swimming lessons” rofl.

 

I’m glad that they finally get to know more ‘about’ each other.

 

Another great chapter. Thanks, Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 10

 

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snap! Wow, grandpa found them, oooooo. Big trouble is coming.

 

And a lot of kissing also... Hehehe.

 

Very nice chapter

 

Chapter 11

 

Awww, the ending of this chapter is SAD! L but I liked that Grandpa approved. YAY! For GRAMPS

 

Yet another great chapter.

 

Chapter 12

 

Well Chapter 12 was an interesting one at that. And well talking about Mich’s parents seemed to draw them together more, and the date is getting better and better, the last part about a guy? That’s a confusing one but one I’m going to read in the next chapter, thanks.

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 13

 

WOW!

 

And for the ending answering, I would think not because you have two more chapters out there. :P

 

Thanks for the great chapter

 

Remijay <3 (Hugz)

 

 

 

Chapter 14

 

That chapter was SEXY and HOT! Plus Vern showing up IS priceless, and we cant forget about Mich opening the door in his underwear!!!!!

 

 

 

Chapter 15

 

Awww, I kinda knew that Vern had something to do with them getting together and I’m glad that it worked out, and now Time for his BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Anyways, what surprised was Vern knew already about Luke, even after confuses me because Cooper told Mich that no-one knew about it other than his sister. So yea, but it all works out... I hope...

 

Thanks for the very interesting chapter, especially the almost sex.... Hehe, sweetness.

 

Remijay <3 ((Hugz))

 

Remijay, wow! Thanks for the reviews. You're the first one who ever reviewed all the chapters :) I'm glad you seem to like the story. Hope you'll stick around until the end. As for your concern about Vern knowing about Luke, I'll explain that in a later chapter, I think. Thanks!
Link to comment

“Yeah, about that...” Mich grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. My nose bumped against the doorframe. Without checking whether I got hurt or not, he added, “Coop will provide you with an explanationt.”

 

 

 

 

There´s nothing nicer than a little well written awkwardness :2thumbs: even if it ends with a bloody nose. Noe I´m hoping for a really cute/awkward birthday attempt at first sex.

 

 

 

Link to comment
On 03/25/2011 08:37 PM, acht-acht said:
“Yeah, about that...” Mich grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. My nose bumped against the doorframe. Without checking whether I got hurt or not, he added, “Coop will provide you with an explanationt.”

 

 

 

 

There´s nothing nicer than a little well written awkwardness :2thumbs: even if it ends with a bloody nose. Noe I´m hoping for a really cute/awkward birthday attempt at first sex.

 

 

Birthday sex? Hm, there's an idea. I'll try to keep that in mind when I write Chapter 16. Thanks for reading and writing a review. I appreciate it very much :)
Link to comment

So I was right about Vern. She is adorable and a good friend to both of the boys. :)

 

Mich really put himself out and it backfired with Vern showing up. I hope he got over the embarrassement 'cause it was super hot to make a bold move like that towards Coop. I like this Mich here, really. Your boys are perfect for each other.

 

This was one of my favourite chapters so far.

 

Jian... Only one chapter left, I'm the one sad now, I need more, fast, please... **goes to read**

Link to comment
On 04/04/2011 05:10 PM, Marzipan said:
So I was right about Vern. She is adorable and a good friend to both of the boys. :)

 

Mich really put himself out and it backfired with Vern showing up. I hope he got over the embarrassement 'cause it was super hot to make a bold move like that towards Coop. I like this Mich here, really. Your boys are perfect for each other.

 

This was one of my favourite chapters so far.

 

Jian... Only one chapter left, I'm the one sad now, I need more, fast, please... **goes to read**

One of your favorites? I especially like the part where Coop told Mich about Luke. I just love the way the two of them showed their concern for each other. So sweet. And who wouldn't like to dance along someone singing to you?
Link to comment

There are so many things I like about this story, but I really like how your sense of humor comes across, so that's probably my favorite. When Cooper said they had been studying anatomy I cracked up lol. I can't wait to see what Mich ends up getting for his birthday. I'm sure it will be heart felt. wub.png

Link to comment
On 10/24/2011 10:46 PM, intune said:
There are so many things I like about this story, but I really like how your sense of humor comes across, so that's probably my favorite. When Cooper said they had been studying anatomy I cracked up lol. I can't wait to see what Mich ends up getting for his birthday. I'm sure it will be heart felt. wub.png
Awww thank you very much for your kind words. It makes a struggling writer happy :D
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..