Jump to content
    Kia Zi Shiru
  • Author
  • 1,019 Words
  • 5,583 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Sheep Part 1 - 11. Chapter 11

Maybe the booze wasn't such a great idea, but it's too late to regret it now. My head is spinning and I no longer feel like playing the game, it confuses me, and Vic's smell is intoxicating as he sits next to me. I reach out, grab my bottle of beer and take another gulp of the golden liquid. Not the best beer in the world, but yeah, didn't expect anything else from my mum. I lean back and play with my hand on Vic's back, drawing lazy circles as I look at him trying to get a perfect score. His eyebrows are frowned as he focuses on the game en his tongue sticks from between his lips. Unconsciously I lift my arm to touch it but I lose my balance and tip Vic over with me. He accidentally drops his controller and turns to me, his eyes full of surprise and wonder.

“I was kicking your ass! Why did you do that? Now I have to start all over again,” Vic frowns but somehow his brain doesn't seem to have caught on with what is happening yet. He grabs for his bottle but pushes it over and we hear the sound of an empty bottle roll away. Hmm, so far for Vic's booze. He looks at it intensely, like he is trying to remember something, but I slowly push aside his hair and nibble his neck, making him moan out loud.

“You can play another game,” I huskily whisper in his ear. Slowly pulling him to me and placing soft kisses in his neck.

“Oh yeah? What game then?” Vic turns around and gives me a quick peck on my lips before pushing me over. He hovers over me with eyes full of lust and gives me small, butterfly like, kisses on my face and neck. Oh damn he is so sexy, he licks his lips before he leans closer and starts kissing me on my lips, first slowly but then he nibbles my lip and pulls it tenderly. I moan and let my hands roam all over him. I reach into his hair and pull him closer to me, licking his lips to ask for entry and let out another moan when he grants me entrance and quickly sucks my tongue for a bit. Vic grinds his hips into mine and I thrust back up.

“I love you,” I whisper breathlessly and feel how Vic unbuttons the top two buttons of my shirt. He kisses my collarbone and then nibbles it. As he moves up I suddenly catch my breath and feel Vic smile against my neck. That was, wow, I close my eyes as Vic licks the spot and I slide my hands into Vic's jeans. He doesn't seem to notice and as I slowly pull out his shirt with one hand, I caress his cheek with the other one. Vic moves and starts sucking my thumb as he sits up. I moan from both the feeling of his soft skin underneath my fingertips as well as his sucking on my thumb. My breathing comes out in gasps as Vic slowly starts moving his hips and grinds into me. I slide my hand to the front, trying to feel more of that amazing skin, as I feel something I don't expect. Lines, very thin lines crisscrossing all over his stomach, almost like, scars.

Vic freezes, I open my eyes and see the terrified look on his face. He scrambles off of me while muttering “Don't touch me! Leave me alone! Don't touch me! Stay away!” It's almost like a mantra as he sprints from my room, leaving me behind. It takes me a few seconds to realize what is happening and when I finally get downstairs I see him race off on his bike. What happened? What did I do wrong? What is going on? Tears fall from my eyes as I see him ride out of the street, out of my sight. What is going on? I walk up the stairs and slam the door behind me. Anger and confusion rise as I grab something from my desk. I raise my arm to throw it against the wall but someone grabs me from behind and pulls me close. Immediately I lose all energy and slump back.

“That's it. Just give it to me,” my sister softly whispers in my ear. I give her my alarm clock and she puts it away. She guides me to the bed and sits next to me. “What happened? Why is Vic leaving already?” She makes soothing motions on my back and I can't stop the tears.

“I don't know. I don't know what I did wrong. I don't know what went wrong,” my voice is muffled by the pillow and suddenly I feel the urge to tell someone. I know I am the one asking Vic to keep it a secret but I need to tell someone. To have at least someone approve of him. “I'm in love with Vic.”

She smiles down at me and touches my cheek, wiping away the tears “I know, congratulations. You look very good together. Now go to sleep, you have school and a hangover to worry about tomorrow.” She pulls up the blanket and carefully covers me.
“Thanks,” I whisper and she smiles again walking out of the room. I nuzzle my pillow, his smell still lingers on it. Sweet and musky, sexy and masculine. I feel my body react to it immediately. How can one person be so irresistible? How can I mess everything up so bad? Why did I think booze would be a fun idea? Now I think about it, this was the first time I saw him drink any booze at all. Normally he wouldn't drink a drop. I open my cellphone, looking at his picture that I have as a background. I push the button to send him a message, but can't come up with anything intelligent to send him. I put away the cellphone and turn around in bed. How can one person be so irresistible?

(2010) (Kia Zi Shiru/Draigen)
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..