Jump to content
    Kia Zi Shiru
  • Author
  • 1,241 Words
  • 1,541 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Sheep Part 1 - 6. Chapter 6

It is so damn cold. I'm wearing two types of gloves and my hands are still freezing cold. I look around but don't see Jack or Marie and the girls. I hate waiting in the cold, but to see Jack again it is okay.

Last Wednesday, Marie came to me asking if I wanted to go to the movies with her, I politely tried to refuse. That was, until she mentioned Jack would be there too and those girl friends of her, of course. But being able to be with Jack in a dark place, where few people could see us. It would be a whole lot of fun. I grin at the thoughts, as two freezing cold hands cover my eyes from behind. I yelp and try to pry the hands off of me. Marie giggles and lets go. Ugh, annoying girl with her childish crushes, she really has tested my patience more then once in the past. “Marie, quit doing that you know I don't like it.”

But it is fun.” Marie smiles and flaps her hands, trying to get me to let go of her hands.

I... Don't... Like... It!” I say through gritted teeth and can barely keep myself from yelling at her. This evening is asking a lot out of me and I don't know if I can take it. I just hope Jack will be able to get the mood better again and cheer my night up.

Sorry.” Marie looks down and I let go of her hands “Jack will be here in a few minutes, he is a bit late. Something about losing track of time...”

There is a long line for the tickets... We should go in before they run out,” One of Marie's friends says.

But than Jack won't be able to find us any more.” Marie pouts. I take my opportunity, if the girls go inside, that means I can wait for Jack on my own.

Here.” I take out my wallet and give Marie the money for Jack's and my ticket “If you go get the tickets, I will wait here for Jack and make sure he gets us some snacks. We'll see you at the doors. Okay?”

You mean you are gonna stay outside, waiting for Jack in this blistering cold. While we go inside where it is warm and comfy, AND you get us snacks?” Marie confirms with me looking disbelieving.

Yeah,” I say, a bit puzzled because of her question.

Yay! Lets go inside then!” She drags the girls inside and leave me standing here.

Every few weeks our local cinema has theme nights and we go to all of them. Tonight it is horror night and, of course, it starts at midnight. I've seen all of the movies already, but it is fun to hear other people scream. I pull my scarf up a bit more and put my hands in my pockets. It really is freezing cold. I can't stop shaking and my muscles start to ache. Where is Jack? I turn to the door to see how far the girls are in line, but I can't see them any more.

When I turn back I see Jack walking towards the theater. As he looks up to me I can feel a moan escape my lips. He is dressed up so damn sexy in the long leather jacket with just a glimpse of fishnet underneath it and his eyes are almost hungry as his they lock with mine. He smiles and I can see him bite his lower lip in anticipation. I reach out to touch him, wanting him so bad to stop biting his lips and rather have him bite and ravish m... I feel my cheeks heat up, that was not a thought I should have right now. As I lower my hand Jack grabs it and kisses my palm. I feel his heat through the gloves and can't hold back a sigh.

He smiles at me and winks. “You like?”

Yes,” I whisper breathlessly. “This new you is very easy to get used to.” His smile gets bigger and he keeps holding my hand. Maybe we could sneak out or something. Jack is dressed for sex and I don't know how long I can resist him like this. Or how long I can stand here and not tackle him to the ground.

Where are the girls?” he drags me from my thoughts.

Inside getting the tickets.” I blink and feel bad, Jack is pretty innocent, no way he can know what I... Jack pulls me inside the theater and only lets go of my hand as he sees Marie and the girls.

OH MY! Jack!” Marie squeals and runs towards him. But he steps out of the way and Marie bumps into me. Someone grabs me from behind and makes sure I don't fall.

Marie, you know how dangerous that it. Quit doing stuff like that in crowded places.” A voice comes from behind.

Quit doing it at all please.” I get put back on my feet and I turn around. “Thanks Mike.”

No problem. You guys going to the horror night or just a movie?” Mike smiles.

Horror night of course! You know how we are.” Jack answers trying to pry Marie off of him. In just the few seconds we don't pay attention to her she still gets what she wants.

Well then, I'll see you guys at school on Monday!” he turns around and waves at us as he walks away.

You guys go get some snacks and we will wait upstairs.” Marie looks at us and I groan. Marie and the girls leave and I feel Jacks hand sneak up my back as I look after them.

Lets go get some snacks, I already paid for your ticket.” I turn around grinning

The movie is pretty boring so I close my eyes and picture Jack in front of me again. His hair was still wet, he probably just came out of the shower. He had made his eyes black and they now seemed even more green than before. He was wearing his black skater pants and they fitted so sexy around his slim frame. His coat was partly open and I could see a tiny bit of fishnet above his collar, there is one thing that I find absolutely sexy and it is fishnet. And as he walked past me in front of the theater, I could smell his shampoo, it smelled like apples and cinnamon.

I can feel my body tense up by the thoughts of what I would like to do to him and moan soft. Somehow Jack notices and looks at me, I can almost feel his eyes hover over me. He looks so naughty I can't hold back and lean over him to talk to Marie. “I don't feel well, I think I'm gonna catch some air outside.”

She looks at me worried but nods.

On my way back I let my hand travel over Jacks stomach and I feel his muscles ripple under my touch.

I'm going with him,” he whispers and Marie nods again, too absorbed into the movie to give our behavior any second thoughts. When we get out of the room, I push him into the wall just around the corner.

You look so friggin' sexy,” I moan against his lips and prevent him from answering by sealing his lips with mine. He puts his hands on my back and pulls me close. This could be one hell of a night....

(2010) (Kia Zi Shiru/Draigen)
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..