Jump to content
    Kia Zi Shiru
  • Author
  • 1,161 Words
  • 1,457 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Sheep Part 1 - 12. Chapter 12

I'm both curious and scared out of my mind at the same time. I've seen pictures of Adam and Tom before but this is going to be the first time I actually get to meet them. They seem nice and Vic told me not to worry about it, that they would like me. But what if they don't?

What if they don't like me? What if they hate me because of what I did last night? What if Vic only takes me because Adam insisted on it? What if Vic actually doesn't want me around anymore? He hasn't touched me all day, no hug, no kiss, no nothing. He asked me to join him on his weekend to Adam and Tom this morning and has barely talked to me ever since.

I look at his face in the reflection of the bus window, his eyes sparkle of childish excitement and his features grace a soft smile. He seems less tense and a lot better than this morning, maybe this was a good idea after all. If I close my eyes I can still feel his fingers on my skin, his soft lips and his amazing smell. It's almost enough to make me forget about what happened afterward, almost.

“We have to get off, come on.” Vic wakes me from my pondering and gets off the bus. We stand in front of a huge flat, I look up and whistle, next to me I hear Vic laugh. “Yeah, their parents have money, lots of money. Lets get inside.”

He rings the bell for the apartment and I hear an exited voice “Come in cuties, the door is open.” The door buzzes and Vic pushes it open. I follow him into the building, uncertain what to expect.

My jaw drops when Adam opens the door and pounces on Vic. He looks so different from the pictures I saw of him in Vics photo album. His long back hair is replaced by short toxic green hair, his face is smaller but his eyes sparkle like they do in those pictures, full of life and mischief.

Vic relaxes in the hug and Adam looks at me over Vics shoulder, his eyes get even brighter and he breaks free of the hug. He bounces over to me and gives me a hug too. “Welcome sexy boy, no wonder Vic kept you to himself all this time.”

I realize Adam is nowhere near as tall as me and a lot skinnier. He is dressed in black skinny jeans with a toxic green top and a black fishnet shirt over it, he looks amazingly sexy.

Adam lets go of me with a soft smile and then pulls both Vic and me into the apartment. The inside of the apartment is coloured in shades of blue and green and there are paintings and objects related to the sea everywhere, giving it a bit of a disorderly but calming feeling. We walk past a couple of doors in the hallway, bathroom, toilet and two bedrooms Adam explains, and in the living room I see another guy lounging on the couch.

He is tall, with broad shoulders and perfect abs that show from the lack of clothing. He is sexy in a totally different way, his tall posture and his easygoing way of dressing make him someone that a lot of guy's probably wouldn't mind bottoming for, I know I wouldn't. He stands up from the couch with a feral like flexibility and walks over to us. He first hugs Vic and then hugs me.

“Wow Vic, never knew you fell for the pretty ones.” Tom grins and Adam scowls. “Kidding babe. You're way more cute!” Tom lets go of me and looks me up and down with appreciation. “Though not that much.”

“Tom!” Vic screeches. “That is not fair. He is mine.” Vic punches Tom's arm, laughing.

Tom offers everybody a drink and we settle into the couches, a leisurely atmosphere is set immediately. After a while I notice the calculating look Vic is giving Adam from the corner of his eyes, the same look Jo was giving Vic when we went into town together, it gives me a funny feeling and makes me queasy. Then I realize that it is also the same look I have been giving him these past couple of weeks. I sharply remember Adams attacks, of course he would look like that, everybody would look like that if someone who they cared about was ill.

“I heard you met Jo? He told me to say he was sorry about last week.” Adam gives me a crooked smile, the one I have started to recognize as his apologetic smile, as he slides opposite me on the couch. Closing the distance between us as the other two have left for bed.

I closely inspect Adam, despite his vibrant looks I see the exhaustion in his eyes. My heart aches as he closes his eyes and lets out a deep sigh.

“Yeah, no problem. He made a surprise visit to his boyfriend, which turns out is one of my classmates, quite a small world eh? I feel sorry for ruining his visit though, it was supposed to be happy, not like this.” I babble and lean back, feeling at ease with just Adam around. I stretch my legs and put them on the couch next to him.

“He knew what he was getting himself into when he invited you guys to come along. They've known each other for quite some time and he knew Vic wasn't that well lately.” The sadness in Adams voice makes me reach out and pull him close. He holds his breath for a moment but then lets it out and relaxes against me, he is even skinnier than I expected and I feel bad for bringing this up.

“I'm so sorry I can't help him.” I gruffly whisper. “I see it happening but I can't seem to do anything about it.” I feel my throat swell and I bite my lip, determined not to cry.

“Let's not talk about this now.” Adam whispers, putting his hand on mine and softly rubbing the top with his thumb.

“How do they know each other? Vic and Jo I mean.” I ask, desperate to change the subject.

“Well they met online after I broke up with Vic. They tried dating and... stuff. In the end it turns out they are great as friends but not as lovers.” Adam grins. “Best thing was that, after they tried kissing each other at the movies, they actually both texted me how bad their date was going. That was when I put two and two together.”

I feel his body shake as he giggles at the memories, giggles of a man who remembers the happy days. My heart aches as I realize that that was a happy time for them, before all of the pain, before all of the hurt.

(2010) (Kia Zi Shiru/Draigen)
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..