Jump to content
    Kia Zi Shiru
  • Author
  • 1,184 Words
  • 1,520 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Sheep Part 1 - 9. Chapter 9

Vic pushes his knee softly against mine, making a connection under the table where no-one will be able to see it.

I push back and it evokes a fond smile from him. I take a good look at him from across the table. He still looked slightly pale but he had gotten some colour back onto his features.

Vic had stayed home for a couple of days after he fell ill at school and it made me realize how much more fun school is when he is around. Marie had been nothing but a pain in the ass the whole time and I can't remember if that is just how she usually is or that she was more annoying now. I felt so relieved when Vic told me he would come back to school today.

It wasn't like I hadn't seen him when he was ill, but those few hours just looking at him while he was fighting a fever couldn't compare to him just being near me here at school. It was so frustrating to see him ill and knowing there was not a way that I could help to relief the pain he was going through.

Vic pushes my knee again and nods his head in a questioning matter when I look up at him. I smile a half smile and sigh deep, feelings of exhaustion and worry flood over me.

“What is wrong, Jack?” Marie looks at me in surprise. I look at her, realizing she has no idea what had been going on for the last week. I sigh again and try to think of an excuse.

“I just don't feel like going to PE. I think I'm gonna skip out today.” I lie my head on the table and feel how Vic ruffles my hair a little. It isn't unusual for him to do, but this time it feels special and I close my eyes. His fingers linger in my hair, soothing the stress and fear of the past days, as he softly rubs my skull.

“I think I'm also gonna skip, I rather go into town with you two then run around in shorts.” Marie looks thoughtful and taps the table thinking.

I growl under my breath. The annoyance that has been filling me lately rises again, she really doesn't see it. Vic doesn't want her, but she keeps trying to find ways to flirt with him. I growl under my breath and Vic rubs a bit more intense.

So he does notice my annoyance when she is like that, I realize I thought he never paid that much attention to me.

“You already skipped last week, that is the first time out of three for this semester and we're only 2 weeks into it.” Vic's voice is sweet, angelic. I can see Marie's face fall, this is not what she expected to hear from him and especially not what she wanted.

“Yeah, I guess you're right,” Marie sighs “I have classes afterwards anyway. Well, let's go get ready girls. See you two later.” she smiles at us as she leaves, the others girls follow her closely behind. When they are out of sight I move my head so I can look at Vic. He smiles at me tenderly and rolls his eyes.

I put both my hands on his shoulders as I push Vic back onto my bed. His lips are red and slightly swollen. Making me slowly lick my lips in anticipation, he tastes so damn good. His eyes are fixed on my lips as I slowly hover over him and give him light kisses all over his face.

He pulls me closer by my belt hoops, making our body's collide. A moan escapes my lips as our crotches get pulled together. I look into his eyes and the wicked glance doesn't escape me, as he wraps one leg around mine and pushes himself up to me, making me moan again.

I bite my lower lip as my face flushes.

He brings his hand up to my face, slowly tracing my lips with his slender fingers.

“You shouldn't bit your lip, it makes me want to... Uhnnnn...” As he talks I part my lips and take his finger in my mouth sucking lightly. Bingo!

Oh damn, all of my blood rushes from my brain down wards. He looks so damn sexy, his mouth is slightly opened, his face all flustered and his eyes are closed. I bow down over him, kissing his neck, his yaw and up to his soft lips. Suddenly I'm flipped over and Vic's hands are all over me. Until they settle for wrapping in my hair and his lips are hot on mine, hot and rough.

“I've been wanting to do this ever since last night. Damn.” He huskily moans against my lips.

I pull his head close again, my lips trailing tender kisses over his face, as I move to his ear and lick his earlobe. He moans and grinds into me. That was what I was looking for, a weak spot. I laugh quietly and pull him flat against me, flipping us back over. I position myself on him, straddling him as I softly kiss his lips again.

He pulls me close to him and holds me still.

“Just a minute okay? I need to cool down a bit.” he whispers into my ear in a low voice, keeping me still.

I snicker. “Sure, should I get us something to drink?”

He holds me closer but then lets me go as he nods and smiles.

“I'll be right back.” I give him a chaste kiss and leave the room. Maybe it was a good idea to cool down a bit, my pants are a bit uncomfortable and I'm out of breath. Vic is just so damn intoxicating. I lean back on the counter as my mind wanders again, leaving me even more turned on than before.

Damn... I quickly get us two bottles of coke and go back to my room.

Vic is sitting on my bed and looks up from the CD he is holding, his hair is still sticking out at odd angles. I smile and sit next to him, handing him his bottle and brushing some hair back as I softly bow towards him and kiss his lips.

How can anybody stay away from him? He is like a drug, once you have tasted him you can only want more. I lean to him and he leans back onto the bed.

Vic grabs my shirt and pulls me on top of him again, sliding both of his hands around my back and seeking out my tongue with his. Slow kisses follow, slow, sexy and hungry kisses, both wanting more but building up the tension in the other slowly. He wraps both his legs around mine and pulls our crotches together.

I slowly kiss his lip and then nibble as he slowly rubs our erections together. Oh my god, this is so, wow, oh my...

“GOD!” We hear someone screaming “You know I love him! You asshole!”

(2010) (Kia Zi Shiru/Draigen)
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..