Jump to content
    Kia Zi Shiru
  • Author
  • 1,285 Words
  • 1,762 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Sheep Part 1 - 4. Chapter 4

I wake up to the ringing of my phone, I yawn and stretch out my arm to get it. I sit up as I answer the phone “Yeah?” It's then that I see my MSN screen blinking and I click on the icon.

What's happening? How are you feeling? Why are you shutting me out?” Adam sounds scared as I read the messages he has been sending.

Adam hi hunn

Adam hunn?

Adam What are you doing?

Adam Vic?

Adam Vic?

Adam Vic? What is wrong?

Adam don't shut me out please....

I laugh dryly, “I'm sorry. I got online but fell asleep on my bed. Sorry. Just had a bad day.”

What happened?” He goes from scared to worried within ten seconds.

Got an attack yesterday and didn't want to stay at home today. So Anne had to pick me up from school at lunch,” I blush while telling him.

Right in front of Jack right? You're so busted.” I can hear Adam grin and a door slam on his side.

Yeah, it was so damn embarrassing. But your man is back and I need to do some homework, I guess. So have fun you two.” I lie back on the bed, feeling the coolness of the blankets against my skin and close my eyes, my mind drifting off.

Yeah, thanks. Good luck, you. Bye!” Adam hangs up his phone and I put mine back on my night table. Ugh, today was so embarrassing. Jack saw me on the brick of shut-down and I couldn't do a damn thing about it. He looked totally hot though...

Vic?” Chris knocks on the door and enters, “Jack is here for you. He is waiting downstairs. Need a minute or can he come up?”

I'm okay. Just need to, y'know,” I pick up my shirt and put on my sweatbands again.

The little devil takes two steps out of my room and yells, “Vic is jerking off, if you want to see him finish you need to be here quick!” As I lunge for her I can see Jack standing downstairs. My eyes go wide.

Sisters are fun, eh?” he smiles up at me and slowly starts walking up the stairs. Oh my, oh my, I hide my face in Chris' neck. This is so embarrassing. He looks so hot, his hair is styled straight, he is wearing super tight back jeans, a fishnet shirt and a black leather choker with studs on them. Now I wish I was jerking off, it would have meant that I didn't have this problem in my pants right now. Chris giggles and escapes to hide in her room, so I turn around quickly and walk inside mine to look for a way to disguise my 'problem'.

You coming?” I ask as I sit on the chair in front of the computer.

Well, if you insist,” drawls his voice from the hall. Is he flirting? Oh no, this is getting bad. Maybe he doesn't even realize what kind of reaction my body is having to him right now. And if does realize and keeps doing this, I might not be able to restrain myself for long. He walks into my room and stops. He has been here before but this time I didn't have the time to clean everything so it's a huge mess and he is not used to that from me. “How are you feeling? You look better.” He looks around again and then decides to sit on the bed.

I'm feeling okay, I guess. I just woke up,” I look around, trying not to pay too much attention to him. It's then that I see the photo album on my desk. Why is that here? I left it downstairs, it shouldn't be here. The shock makes me get rid of the 'problem' immediately. “I'll be right back,” I say while walking out the door. “MUM! Why is that book in my room?” I storm down the stairs into the kitchen, “MUM?”

She's at the mall with Kevin. So could you please quit the yelling and tell me what is wrong?” Anne sits on the counter and nibbles on a piece of apple.

Mum put the photo album of me and Adam on my desk.” I fume.

So?” She sounds too happy for my liking. Why, oh why do I have a sister who doesn't care about social situations?

It has me and Adam in a very awkward position on the front,” My cheeks go red again and I'm getting more and more pissed off.

So? You mean they don't see you're playing for the other team? They don't know? Jack doesn't know?” Anne is almost laughing her ass off.

Oh, shut it!” I stomp up the stairs but freeze in the doorway of my room. Oh, crap, I left the book on my desk. Jack is leaning on the bed with my photo album in his hands. He is so absorbed in it, that he doesn't notice me until I sit next to him on the bed. “Those are pictures of me and Adam from our first year together.”

Okay, how long have you two been together?” Jack doesn't look up from some very embarrassing summer pictures, too absorbed in them to hear my awkwardness at first.

Over 3 years I guess,” I try to hide my blushing, “Can I have it back? It's kinda private.”

Yeah, of course. I'm sorry, I shouldn't snoop.” He hands me the album and begins to chatter about school and other light stuff. It is very awkward for the rest of the day. He saw me almost naked all over a guy in a way that was definitely not brotherly affection.

Mum, quit taking pictures,” I jumped into the pool. “Adam and I will be together for quite some time and Anne will be alive for some years too. Quit it!” I tried to splash my mum but Adam pulled me against him from behind.

Yeah, but Kevin won't be this small for long. And I don't expect to have any offspring from you,” She stuck out her tongue at me, walked to Kevin and picked him up “He is so cute and small.”

Adam pushed me to the edge of the pool and pulled himself up next to me, “Want an ice cream?”

Yeah. Strawberry please?” He gave me a small kiss and walked into the house. I kept staring at him even when he was out of sight.

Anne smiled at me and winked, “Already that involved with his ass?”

I stared at her in shock, “We're not at that stage yet! Shut up! You're embarrassing me!”

Adam smiled at me from the doorway, “She being annoying again? Anne, you know he is a cute innocent little boy. He doesn't think about things like that.”

I lunged at him and grabbed my ice cream. Adam picked me up and sat me on his lap as he sat himself in a beach chair. But as he leaned into me I accidentally tilted my ice cream and the pink blob fell right on his chest. His eyes shot open in shock from the cold. I saw the blob slowly travel down and an impish smile appeared on my face. I bowed down and licked the trail it left behind. Slowly moving on to the blob itself and Mum just wouldn't stop taking pictures. I looked up and Adam pulled me close into a kiss smearing the ice cream all over us in the process.

I love looking at these pictures when I'm on my own but I don't like others knowing I keep them. I don't need any gay-bashing in my last two years of high school, so I rather keep my sexual preference out of the open. But now Jack knows, I'll see how it works out.

(2010) (Kia Zi Shiru/Draigen)
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..