Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,067 Words
  • 1,923 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Where Life Takes Us - 14. Chapter 14 - Are We All We Are

Warning: Short chapter, contains sexual activies between brothers. Though Wyatt and Talon are not blood related, they are still brothers and I feel it is necessary to warn you guys.

It was like any other day of the year. The weather was sunny and the the temperature was in the mid-twenties degrees Celsius. Prefect for a group of boys to be rough-housing in a nearby field, playing a not so friendly game of soccer.

Wyatt, Talon, Alex, Brett and Zaine were all outside playing this game. Dante was stuck inside because of the sun. That didn't stop the boys from having their fun. They spent hours playing ball and tackling each other.

Around 4:30 Wyatt and Talon had to head home. It was just about dinner time in everyone's homes anyways. The group said their good-byes and made plans to do this again sometime. But that's all that became of it.

On their way home, Wyatt and Talon both had their shirts off and over their shoulder. Talon was taking glimpses of his brother's chest as they walked. Wyatt was also taking looks at his younger brother's body.

That's what brought up his question. “Talon, how far have you and Brett gone?”

The question stunned Talon for a moment. Gathering his thoughts, he answered. “What brought up this question from your brain?”

Wyatt shrugged. “I don't know. I just spent hours playing ball with a bunch of sweaty teenage boys. I think I might be a little horny.”

Talon's eyes widened. “Wait, what?”

Wyatt blushed. “Don't tell anyone, but I think I'm into guys more than I'm into girls.” The grin on his face was hiding his fear of rejection from his brother.

Even in his knowledge of Talon, he had a sliver of fear. He might have seen Talon and Brett do some things together but Brett was the one doing the “gay” part of it in Wyatt's eyes.

“Oh...” Talon couldn't really think of what to say. “That's cool that you trust me with that info...”

The fear in the smile disappeared as happiness filled its spot. Wyatt giggled and skipped a few steps. Talon rolled his eyes at his bubbly brother.

“So... would my baby brother be up for some experimentations with his older, wiser and all around better looking brother.”

Talon thought about this for a moment. “Sure... What were you thinking?”

"Well I've only every received a blowjob before. I kinda wanna give one.”

“Okay. And for the record, out of the three things you stated there only one is true!”

“Oh ya, the all around better looking deff.” Both boys had a laugh as they continued their walk home.

Dinner was normal even with their plans. The clean-up was awkward as it was Wyatt and Talon's turn to do the dishes. Wyatt kept looking over and blushing after being caught. Talon would consistently catch him and blush as well.

Once cleaning was over, the boys made their way to their rooms. They spent a little while playing video games and what not. Once they knew everyone was in their rooms for the night the mood in the room changed.

 

From Wyatt's Notes:

Never ask me why I wanted to try it. It must have been my hormones and sexuality acting up together. I found Talon to be the sexiest person alive at the time. He was... everything about him turned me on.

We were right in the middle of playing Borderlands 2. I couldn't resist it. My hand went right over and groped his crotch. My hormones must have gotten the better of me.

Talon paused the game and looked over at me. I squeezed his package and he blushed. “Right now?” I felt something growing in his groin.

I shrugged. “Why not?” He set down his controller as his groin continued to grow. “I mean, everyone's in bed.”

We were sitting on the edge of my bed. I got up and pushed him back; he leaned back on his elbows. Pulling down his pants and underwear his package revealed itself at full mast.

I'm about half a year older than him but DAM! Talon was, first of all uncut and second of all like an inch longer. “Wow...” was all I said to him. It made him blush even more.

“Shut up! It's nothing special.” He looked away, face flaming red. I stood up and dropped my pants. While groping and pantsing my brother I had achieved a boner of my own. Talon's mouth dropped. “Wow...”

Now I'm not really much to be proud of. At fifteen I was about five inches, cut and pretty thick compared to Talon. I guess we just over criticize ourselves.

As he regained his composure, I saw him lick his lips. I smiled and started my deed. I kissed his lower head and pealed back his foreskin. He let out a soft moan as I lowered my mouth over his shaft.

Something took over me. It's like I knew what I had to do. My head was racing up and down as my tongue. Talon had moved his hands to the back of my head and was pretty much fucking my face.

He lasted like five minutes before I heard him say, “Wyatt, I'm gonna cum!” I kept going. If I was gonna try something, I was gonna go through it all, not quit halfway! Moments later he slammed his crotch into my face and his cock pulsed.

First time ever giving anyone a BJ... and now I'm addicted. The taste of Talon's cum caught me off guard at first. But after a few seconds, I wanted more.

Talon laid on my bed panting, “You're better than Brett... and this is your first time?” I nodded still playing with the cum in my mouth. “Did you swallow?” I shook my head.

His eyes opened wide as I showed him his cum in my mouth. I closed it and swallowed it. “Talon... you taste amazing!”

He blushed. “Do you want me to... you know?”

I shrugged. “If you wanna, you can.”

He shook his head and got up. He clothed himself and walked to the bathroom door. “Can we... do this again sometime?”

I couldn't help but smile. I was finally doing something for the boy who convinced his family to adopt me. “Ya... Anytime, bro. Night.” He smiled and waved as he went over to his room.

That night... was the best jack off session I could ever have had. But the fun wouldn't be ending anytime soon.

 

Chapter end.

Yes sorry for the short chapter. Chapter 15 is longer I promise!
Copyright 2013 Kuragari129; All Rights Reserved!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..