Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,203 Words
  • 1,846 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Where Life Takes Us - 17. Chapter 17 - I Don't Wanna Beleive

With Talon and Wyatt discovering themselves a bit more, bad news comes to the Luis Family.

The school year had ended and summer was in full force. Already in the middle of July, many things had happened. Canada Day was celebrated, Wyatt's sixteenth birthday, Wyatt obtaining his driver's licence, and much more. One of which would effect the lives of the Luis boys forever.

On a camping trip with just Wyatt and Talon they found themselves very horny. Being alone by a river they dared each other to skinny dip. Escalating from there they found their way to the tent and the warmth of each other bodies.

Before they knew it they had blown their loads into each others mouths and were ready for more. By the end, they found out two things: Anal sex can be quite painful. And Wyatt was definitely the dominate brother.

 

From Talon's notes:

Don't ask me how it happened, I couldn't tell you. I just found myself getting slammed in the rear by my older brother. My adopted, but nonetheless, older brother.

It was like magic. At first it hurt, but as it continued it felt amazing. When we finished it was a moment of bliss and love. I just can't put it into words.

We fell asleep shortly after, Wyatt laying on top of me. It was the best night I have ever spent with my brother, ever.

 

In the coming months no mention of that night would be brought up. Wyatt felt guilty, thinking he 'turned' Talon. Talon would be too shy to bring it up again.

There was a small change in their relationship. The sexual tension when they were alone was too much for them to handle. They spent more time separate than with each other.

The day before the school year started though Talon spoke up. “Wyatt, I think I have feelings for you.”

Wyatt was on his computer when Talon had entered his room. When he heard this though, he didn't know what to say. He wasn't even sure if he heard him right. “What?”

“I said, 'I think I have feelings for you.'” Talon feared the rejection, tears already forming in his eyes.

When Wyatt looked over to say something, he was mad speechless by the emotion pouring out of his brother. He sighed, “Talon, come here.”

Talon slowly walked over and sat on Wyatt's bed across from him. His head moved toward the ground. A tear fell from his eyes, “You hate me now don't you?”

Again Wyatt remained speechless. Not knowing what to say he said the first thing that came to mind, “You're an idiot.” Talon looked up, more tears escaping his eyes. “I could never hate you, Talon. I love you.”

“But not the same way I love you.” Talon couldn't hold them back anymore. The waterworks fell down his cheeks and onto his lap. “I'll just go now.”

He went to leave but Wyatt stopped him. Putting his hands on his brother's thighs, he stared at a frightened Talon, “Go calm down. When you're done feeling sorry for yourself we'll have a talk okay?”

Wyatt let go of him. Talon didn't move. His tears stopped flowing. “You're not mad at me?” Wyatt shook his head, “You still... love me?”

With a roll of his eyes, Wyatt grabbed Talon's cheeks and pressed his lips against his brothers'. Talon was stunned.

When Wyatt noticed no reaction from Talon he stopped and looked at his little brother. “What?”

“You... You...”

A shy smile formed on Wyatt's face. “From the moment I first laid eyes on you I've loved you. That day you stopped and said hi... it was the first day I felt true feelings for someone. You stopped and talked to me.

“From there whenever your dad would come you would come. You would always be there to hang out with me and no one else. You've given me a life I never thought I would have. So of course I love you. Nothing can ever change that.”

Talon was about to hug his brother as the door flung open. Kayla stood there out of breath. The boys looked at their sister and waited for her to speak. “Grandpa is in the hospital. Get ready, we're going right now.” The boys bolted to their coats and were down stairs and ready before anyone else.

The Luis family spent a few hours in the emergency wing of the hospital. Caitlyn and Wyatt had fallen asleep while waiting. Everyone was impatiently waiting the news to come.

At midnight a nurse came up to the family. “Mr. Nickolas Luis is stable and we have a status report of his current condition. He won't hear it without all of you in the room with him though.”

Talon woke up his siblings and told them the news. They all made their way to the room Grandpa Nickolas was resting in. When everyone sat down a doctor came in with his signature clipboard.

The doctor cleared his throat. “Well Mr. Luis I have a fair bit of news for you.” He took out some X-rays and put them on a light board. “As you already guessed you suffered a heart attack. For now your heart is in stable condition but you need rest. That isn't the major news though.”

Kenneth spoke, “That isn't 'major news'?”

The doctor shook his head. “That is rather minor compared to the next set of news.” Tension thick enough to cut took the room. “Your cancer has returned and we are unable to do anything about it.”

“Where has it returned at?” Grandpa Nickolas asked, regretting the answer.

“The cancer you had before was in your abdomen and was treatable. We believed that the tests we did after confirmed it was gone. We were wrong apparently. The cancer spread to your brain, sir.” No one wanted to say anything. “Have you noticed any weakness, difficultly walking, headaches?”

“I thought I was just getting old. I guess I'm still a little naive.”

“Through the CT scan we did. We can see some small, and one larger tumours forming. There are methods to get rid of a brain cancer... but I'm afraid we have enough time to battle it. We can do our best though.” The doctor scanned the room. “I'll leave you to digest this information.”

When the doctor left, the room was silent. In Wyatt's frustration he walked to the door.

 

From Wyatt's Notes:

I didn't know what to do or say. I just had to walk away from the situation. I couldn't be there anymore.

Talon followed me out. “Where are you going? Are you okay?”

“Just leave me alone, okay?” I didn't want anyone around me. I just wanted to be alone.

“Wyatt, what's...”

I cut him off. “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, TALON!” I felt so bad for screaming at him. I was on the edge. I had to be alone. I just needed to ball my eyes out by myself that day.

I couldn't do anything about anything. There was nothing I could do. I couldn't cure him, I couldn't do a damn thing! All I could do was find myself a corner and cry myself to sleep balled up against the wall.

 

Chapter end.

Sad days for the Luis family, Wyatt is not taking it very well... 3 more chapters left!
Copyright 2013 Kuragari129; All Rights Reserved!
  • Like 5
  • Sad 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor grandpa, Wyatt is obviously taking it very hard. He developed a close bond with grandpa Nickolas' He will need to be strong for both himself and hid grandpa and hopefully will let his family and friends in so he doesn't have to suffer his sadness alone.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..