Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,189 Words
  • 2,155 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Where Life Takes Us - 8. Chapter 8 - Start of Something Good

Wyatt is about to get into a relationship, but with who?

With school now in full effect, everyone was busy. Kayla, going into grade 10, was already feeling the pressure of her course load. Wyatt and Alex had joined the Student Council. Talon was on the soccer team with Brett and Zaine. Owen and Meagan had joined drama club.

Everyone was getting a good start to the new school year, Some more than others. Wyatt and Alex had gotten together more frequently. On one cool September evening they had gotten together for a movie with Owen and Meagan.

When the movie had finished, the group had stayed together for an hour or so before going their separate ways. Alex and Wyatt however had made plans to sleep at Alex's afterwards. Alex called his father and asked to be picked up from the mall.

They sat there waiting for about half an hour before Alex's father arrived. When they got in, the forty-six year old man started the conversation, “How was your night, boys?”

Alex smiled. “It was great! The movie was awesome and hanging out with everyone after was the best!”

Wyatt rolled his eyes. “It was a fun time, Mr. Micheals.”

“Glad to hear that, Wyatt.” Alex spent the rest of the car ride retelling the plot to his father. Wyatt added in some pieces of information left out by his energetic friend.

They arrived at Alex's small home shortly after 10PM. They immediately headed towards the basement door and down the stairs to Alex's bedroom.

Wyatt shook his head at his friend. “Where do you get your energy from?”

“Easy, not using it anywhere else!” Alex threw himself onto his bed. “So what're we gonna do now?”

Wyatt shrugged. “We do have English homework, or a test in drama we could study for.”

“Bleh, school!” Alex stuck out his tongue. “Lets leave that for later.”

“You always leave it for later. If you get it done, then you wont have to 'do it later'.” This common argument between Wyatt and Alex could end differently every time.

“I have a ton of homework, okay. I don't wanna do it on a Friday when I have the weekend to look forward too.” Alex found his ever-lost TV remote and started up his PS3. “Can't we just play a game for now?”

“If you have lots, do some now and then do some later.” Wyatt had already brought out his homework and was finding his way through his books. “I'm doing mine now; I don't know about you.”

“Borderlands 2 it is!” Wyatt rolled his eyes and started on his English homework.

With very little homework in his pocket Wyatt finished in less than half an hour and then joined Alex in playing his friends favourite game.

 

From Wyatt's Notes:

I don't know what it is about Alex but I always feel welcome with him. I still don't have this feeling at home with Kenneth and Diana but I have it with Alex. Talon gives it too but not as well as Alex does.

That night when I slept at Alex's house and we played Borderlands 2 for hours just as friends is a memory for the books. We were just being friends. Me being adopted and him living in a broken home had nothing to do with the situation. It was just me and him and guns.

Now to say that that was the only event would be a lie... Alex took up the offer I gave him that time he was at my house. We had just beaten Bloodwing when he said he wanted to do something else.

He looked at me really shy and said, “Remember that other night... when you mentioned you would... well you know...”

“You mean aid you in your sexual endeavours?” I flatly said to him.

“Wyatt! My dad might hear!”

To be honest, I never really got the whole telling lies thing. I usually tell people anything if they ask. I'm a really open person, or at least Kenneth says I am.

So from there we kinda had this awkward time figuring everything out. I didn't do anything this time but Alex was convinced he had to suck me. So I let him, A mouth is a mouth right?

The rest of the night was, less than interesting. We ended up falling asleep to a movie. When I woke up in the morning nothing felt different, it was still me and Alex. Sorry, Alex and I, still working on my grammar. (Sorry for other mistakes.)

 

For Alex's not yet fourteen-year-old mind, it wasn't the same. Since meeting Wyatt feelings for the boy had been boiling inside him. That night was the point where Alex realized he had a crush on his best friend.

That Monday at school though Alex's dreams were crushed. It was a normal lunch period. Everyone was eating and having a good time. Alex was gushing over Wyatt, when Meagan took out her cell phone and started texting under the table.

Talon whispered to her, “Meagan, no cell phones during school hours.”

“Are you gonna tattle on me?” Meagan enquired. Talon shook his head. Being the only girl in the group of eight, Meagan had plenty of her girl-friends asking who she was gonna date.

Finally fed up with them asking her she texted Wyatt a simple question Would you be my boyfriend?

Wyatt felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He looked over to Meagan who motions for Wyatt to look at his phone. Quickly he took his phone out and looked at the message and sent back a reply. In moments Meagan got her answer.

 

From Talon's Notes:

It was odd just seeing Meagan taking out her phone but the aftermath was weirder. She was suddenly over the table kissing my brother. Kissing Wyatt... it was a strange feeling.

I felt like ripping them apart then and there. I wanted to stop Meagan from kissing my brother for some reason. Even after she explained what she took her phone out for.

Is this jealousy?

Alex didn't look happy either. He left pretty quickly afterwards. I don't know if he just felt awkward or if he might have had feelings for Wyatt.

Brett had told me about their adventures. Not anything over a BJ, but none-the-less it was hot hearing about it. Is Alex gay? Is Wyatt for that matter... Well, I guess he's not since he's going out with Meagan now...

 

Little did the group know that Alex wouldn't attend the rest of his classes that day. Alex had gone and found himself a corner to cry in. “Why does this always happen!?” he screamed at the top of his lungs.

“They always find someone else! First Brett, now Wyatt... It's not fair!” He stayed there for hours thinking to himself.

When he realized he should have been home from school he decided to head home. On his phone were messages from all his friends worried about him. He ignored all of them.

“Let Wyatt and Meagan have their relationship... who cares...” he said to himself as he went home.

Chapter end.

I know it's short and I'm sorry. The next few chapters are longer and I'll get them out when I can! Email me at kuragari129@hotmail.com, message me, or review the chapter to give me some input. All of it is greatly appreciated.
Copyright 2013 Kuragari129; All Rights Reserved!
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..