Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,636 Words
  • 1,920 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Where Life Takes Us - 13. Chapter 13 - Hold On Loosely

Wyatt and Talon are about to learn a little more about each other.

Grade nine came and went for Wyatt. Not quite getting the highest marks in his grade but still in the top three. Exams were no issue to the Luis Household. Everyone knew if they didn't pass everything there wouldn't be a vacation for them.

To no surprise at all, everyone passes. So the Luis family went on a small vacation, visiting family. Their first stop was Uncle Paul and Auntie Terry on Diana's side. Jerry, their eleven year old son, was very excited about the visit.

Having only met Wyatt once a year prior, Jerry was bouncing around waiting for them to arrive. When they finally did, Talon and Wyatt weren't allowed out of his sight for more than a bathroom trip.

Caitlyn and Kayla were left to do girly things with their Aunt Terry. They had their own good time with their extended family.

The next stop was a quick one day visit at Aunt Ursula's house. After pinching cheeks and just a very long conversation about life, they were off to their next destination.

Uncle Nickolas II and Aunt Irma were happy to have the Luis' at their home. Wendy, Fredrick and Daniel were also very excited. With this only being their second time seeing Wyatt, the boys spent most of the time getting to know him. After a week at their home, the Luises went on their way home.

School was on the horizon and Wyatt was looking forward to the upcoming year. Talon was slightly less so but still excited.

 

From Wyatt's Notes:

It was about a week before school started. Brett was spending the night. Like always he spent the night in Talon's room. I still find that weird, that we have a spare room but never use it.

Well I went to bed at about eleven pm, trying to get used to falling asleep earlier for school. I was woken up at about one am though, by a moan from Talon's room and then some whispering.

So I looked at the bathroom to see that my door was still open and Talon hadn't closed his door. As a result, we could hear into each others room.

From my bed I could see his, and the same with him. There was a slight movement coming from the bed in the other room. It was like a bobbing motion.

I, as a horny teenage boy, assumed the sexual thing, a blow job. Pushing forward a little bit... Ya, Talon was totally getting a blow job. I had to investigate, so I got out of bed on the side Talon couldn't see.

Sneaking around is way to much fun. I actually got into the bathroom without being noticed. When I actually entered the room, I think Talon released his load. I just said, “Well, what do we have here?”

They had very opposite reactions. Talon tried to force Brett to stay down while Brett was trying to get out from under the blankets as fast as he could. This resulted in Talon being shot into the headboard and a sharp, “Ouch!” from him. I had to admit it was kinda funny.

 

Wyatt stood there laughing to himself. Talon was rubbing his sore head while Brett peaked out from under the covers. “What's so funny!?” he barked towards the intruder.

“You two! Why on earth would you A: do that with the bathroom door open? B: Not check if my door was open? Or C: Have a 'what if' plan?” The boys looked to each other for the answer finding nothing in the other person. “The answer is, you're dumb.”

Brett sharply responded, “I'm not stupid!”

Having obviously offended his brother's friend, Wyatt backtracked. “But seriously, why didn't you check?”

Talon shrugged, “I guess I assumed you had closed the door. You usually do.” Wyatt looked at his brother. Talon was on the verge of tears and Brett was between angry and scared.

“So Brett gave you a blow job?” Wyatt looked at his brother. He nodded tears starting to fall.

“Don't tell Mom and Dad. I don't know how they'll react to it.”

Wyatt smiled at his brother in a loving way. “I wont; I promise. Tomorrow though, we have to talk. Now, go to bed. I don't wanna hear anything else.”

Talon and Brett blushed and nodded. The night was quiet after the event. Almost as if it was Christmas, not even a whisper, not even a mouse.

When the boys woke up the next day, it was as if nothing happened. Breakfast was normal, though Talon was a little quieter than usually. No one noticed any awkwardness between the boys.

Once Brett went home Talon confronted Wyatt. “Why didn't you tell anyone?”

Nonchalantly Wyatt responded, “You're my brother. You asked me not to, so I didn't.”

Talon huffed, “You could have though.”

“I didn't, and I wont. I promised you that.” Wyatt looked toward his brother, “Just check the doors next time.”

The lives of the Luis boys returned to normal. Talon went back to his regular quiet self. Wyatt remained, getting more and more comfortable in his home.

 

“Wyatt!!” Alex came running up the hallway towards his friend. Wyatt stopped and waited for his friend to catch up. “Where have you been!?”

“Walking around...”

Huffing and puffing Alex kneels over and continues, “Walking around where!? It's a school, where have you been walking!?”

Pointing as he spoke. “Here, there, and everywhere.”

Alex rolled his eyes. “Okay. Anyways, can I sleep over tonight?”

“Today is Wednesday, Alex...”

“My dad isn't able to get me to school on time for me to go swimming with my class. He said if I could find somewhere to sleepover, I could though.” Alex had a pleading look in his eyes.

Wyatt rolled his eyes. “Let me call my mom.”

Taking out his phone Wyatt dialed Diana's cell phone number. She answered after a couple of rings, “I'm still driving Wyatt. What do you need?”

Wyatt explained the situation to her. He even gave out a plan that Alex would sleep in the spare room so there wouldn't be any late night talking.

“He really wants to go...” Wyatt finished with.

Diana sighed. “I've pulled over, heard your spiel and I just cannot find a flaw in your plan. You boys have to go to bed at ten though.”

Wyatt had a moment of thought. A half an hour early? Sure! Wyatt thought to himself. “Deal!!”

“Then tell Alex he is welcome to stay the night. I'll see you after school. Love you.”

Wyatt blushed a bit as he spoke quietly, “Love you too. Thanks.”

Alex was bouncing up and down with excitement waiting for Wyatt's obvious answer. “So!?”

Wyatt smiled, “Well, Mom said that she'd have to think about it. She'll call me late...” Wyatt burst into laughter, “I can't even say that straight-faced. Ya, your allowed.”

Alex pushed his friend against the lockers. “You're such an ass.”

Wyatt's smile only grew. “I do my best.”

The boys continued their day throughout school. At lunch Alex called his father and told him about the arrangements. His father prepared everything he would need for the night and next day. After school it was dropped off, and Alex went home with Talon and Wyatt.

School-work was the first thing on everyone's agenda. The boys were done theirs in just an hour. Which, in the Luis household is a record for Talon. With all of that over with, it was time for play!

The boys went outside and played some soccer before making their way inside and playing some video games. Talon kept looking over at Wyatt in wonder. He hasn't told him has he? he thought to himself. Alex and Brett have done things in the past.

At bed-time, Talon was getting out of the shower when he walked into Wyatt's room with just a towel on. “So, have you two done anything?” he asked out of the blue.

Both Wyatt and Alex gave Talon a look. Wyatt was the one who asked a question though. “What do you mean, Talon? We have literally been sitting here talking the entire time you were in the shower.”

Talon shook his head. “No, like sexually.”

Alex's face turned to fear. “No never!” was his quick response.

He looked to his brother. Wyatt gave no impression if Alex was telling the truth. “I'm just asking 'cause you have done stuff with Brett.” He pointed at Alex, “And he's my bro, so I know stuff.”

Alex blushed. “Okay, maybe we've done some stuff...”

“We've only done BJs.” Wyatt said.

“Why would you say that!?” Alex looked towards his friend.

Wyatt smiled. “Cause Talon knows if he tells anyone I can tell people about him and Brett.”

“That's very true. I just wanted to know.” Talon returned to his room to get changed.

Alex looked toward Wyatt. “Talon's pretty cute in a towel.”

“Ya I have a boner right now.” Wyatt fell into thought, “Maybe I'll get a chance to see more if I ask.”

Alex giggled. “You like your brother?”

“He's not my biological brother.” Wyatt shrugged, “Maybe it'll be awesome! Anyways it's 10:20 so we should get ready for bed.”

Alex rolled his eyes. “You're just changing the subject. It worked though.”

The two boys went into the bathroom. Wyatt opened Talon's door ever so slightly to see Talon pulling up his underwear. Wyatt caught a perfect look of his brother's globes. “Fuck...” he swears under his breath.

 

From Wyatt's Notes:

The first time I saw Talon's ass I knew I needed some. They were just so perfect in my opinion. It was added to my bucket list. I wanted to have sex with my brother as awkward as it sounds.

 

Chapter end.

Next chapter will be a short chapter but will be monumental for Wyatt! Keep a look out for the chapter!
Copyright 2013 Kuragari129; All Rights Reserved!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that was....weird. Wyatt spent a great deal of time initially trying to feel accepted in this family. To casually remark he and Talon are not biological brothers is kind of shitty, especailly after Talon always made him feel like a real brother. I guess if he wants to have sex with the guy this little bit of self denial will make it feel less like incest. Thinking with the wrong head.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..