Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 2,552 Words
  • 625 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

Before And After the Divorce - 29. Another House Visit, A Minor Issue, and Moving Days

Thursday

Colton texted me during the day to tell us not to eat before we came over to check out the house. After he got home last night, he discussed the plan with his parents. His mother insisted on cooking for everybody, especially since Dave's family might be neighbors. Since Dad was over, Dave drove. His Escalade had more room than Patty’s vehicle. Although, I could have acted as Dom's booster seat, haha.

We got to the senior Kang's a little after six-thirty. Joon had set the kitchen and dining room tables, so eating came first. It was once again a traditional Korean meal with plenty of options. Everybody enjoyed the food, although Sal was a little tentative at first. After tasting a few things, he out-ate everybody. Joon was pleased to see him eat so much. I shuddered to think what Dave's food budget would be if he always ate like that. Then I realized Dominic had a lot of the same genes. Yikes!

Next was the walk-through on Colton's side of the duplex. Dad, Dominic, and I stayed in the living room with Jiho, letting the rest of them take the tour without a massive crowd. It didn't take them long to see the two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. Colton came downstairs first to let the three potential tenants discuss things alone. Once they finished talking, we all sat in the living room to chat about the plan.

Colton clasped his hands and queried, "So, Patty, Dave, and Salvatore, do you all think living in my house until you can move will be acceptable?"

Patty responded. "Yes. More than acceptable. Sal was concerned about the single bed until Dave reminded him that if we remained at Dylan's, he'd still be using a single."

"Yes, Dominic's bunk bed is the same size. Plus, it should only be for a few weeks. If you agree to swap living quarters, we should decide when it would be appropriate."

"Well," Dave started, "We know you're working Saturday, Colton. Patty and I were thinking of putting off going to the Ohio house to pack this weekend and making the swap Sunday. Unless that's too soon for you?"

"It is not. I have already communicated with a co-worker, and will take Saturday off, so we can pack our things. Since it is not a complete move, taking furniture is unnecessary. Packing should be quick."

"I'd be happy to shuttle boxes back and forth,” I offered. I don't think you can fit much in your Forte."

"You are correct. Thank you very much. There are benefits to having a smaller vehicle, but sufficient cargo space is not one of them."

Dave smiled. "We can fit everything we brought in the Escalade. We'll go to Ohio on Saturday and get some more clothes. Living out of a suitcase is fine for a week, bearable for two, but any longer, and we’d need larger wardrobes."

Friday

Patty put everything they wouldn't wear the next two days into their suitcases. She packed toiletries in a separate bag for easy access. Since Jiho would be staying at least a few weeks, if not permanently, Dominic made more room for his stuff. After telling him that wasn't necessary, I rearranged his furniture so a second dresser would fit. Then, we were off to the furniture store to find something that would match the cherry finish of his bedroom set.

On our way to the store, I saw Dominic in the mirror tapping his thighs. It was a sure sign of nervousness. "Dad, if you're buying a new dresser, does that mean Jiho and Mr. Kang will stay after Uncle Dave moves into the new house?"

"That's the plan. Wouldn't you want that?"

"Oh, yeah. I thought maybe it was going to be temporary."

I smiled at him, "Nope, it's permanent. Or at least as permanent as anything is."

The tapping continued. "Wouldn't it be better if Jiho had his own room? I mean, Mr. Kang will be sleeping with you, right? He could have the guest room."

I frowned. Something wasn't feeling right. "Don't you want him to stay in your room?"

"I do. I just think he might want his own space."

"Why don’t we discuss it with them after the switch? Jiho might prefer your company."

"I guess."

I pulled over into an empty lot. There was more going on here than it seemed. "Climb up front. I can tell something is bothering you."

He climbed through.

"So, what's really bothering you about the move?"

Dominic looked at the floorboards. "It's not about Jiho moving in. It's what he might do after he does."

"What do you mean??"

The thigh tapping resumed, and after hesitating, he replied, "What Sal does."

I tensed but kept my voice calm. "What does Sal do?"

"After we get in bed, he moves around a lot. It sounds like he's bouncing on the top bunk. It doesn’t last long, but it keeps me awake."

Oh, boy. I know what that means. I avoided the obvious, though. "He's probably not used to sleeping on that bed and is just trying to get comfortable."

"Maybe, but he makes weird noises. When he stops, it sounds like he’s been running. It’s hard to fall asleep. I'm afraid he'll get mad at me if I say something. I think he believes I'm already asleep."

I bit the inside of my cheek. This was not the way I pictured this conversation happening. "I'll talk to Uncle Dave, but I don't think you have to worry about Jiho doing anything like that. Sal is growing up, and as boys get older, their bodies change. Sometimes boys his age have a hard time falling asleep because growing up can be uncomfortable."

"Okay. I guess. I’ve seen his privates a couple of times when we changed, and his penis is different."

I'm hoping this isn't going where I think it is. But I have to know where his thoughts are. I don’t want him to get the wrong impression. "How is it different?"

"It, um, sticks out from his body and is a lot bigger."

I nodded. "That's one of the changes boys go through. Their penises grow and sometimes do that on their own. There's nothing wrong with it, but Sal is just trying to make himself more comfortable."

"Will my penis grow too?"

"Yes, right along with the rest of your body."

"Okay. We can go to the store now."

I smiled at his matter-of-fact acceptance. "Alright. I'll talk to Uncle Dave so he can talk to Sal and tell him that he needs to try to make himself comfortable before he gets into bed. But I'm sure Jiho won't do the same thing." Yet.

"Okay. It's only two more nights anyway."

After we got home, I grabbed the hand truck from our storage area and brought in the new dresser. It was a pretty close design to the rest of Dom's furniture. After Dave got home, I asked him to come into my room for a minute.

"What's up?"

I didn't know how to start, so I got right to the point. "You need to talk to Sal about masturbating around Dominic."

"Oh, God. What's he doing?"

I held my hands out calmly. "Oh, no, don't worry. It's nothing bad.” Chuckling, I relayed what Dominic told me. “After Sal gets in bed, Dominic hears him making noises and moving around. You and I know it can only be one thing. Maybe, and I know it's only a couple more nights, you can ask him to use the bathroom before he goes to bed?"

Dave’s cheeks were red, but he snorted. "Yeah, I'll do that. Can I use your room to talk to him?"

"Of course. Try not to embarrass him. I know those can be difficult discussions for a kid his age."

"You ain't kidding. It's uncomfortable as the parent, too. I cringe when I remember Dad trying to address the topic."

"Yeah.” I shuddered. “He was a nervous Nellie when he talked to me too."

After dinner, I went over to Colton's to make him feel better after not seeing me all day. So far, no more mistakes.

Saturday

Everybody was up early, much to the chagrin of those under fifteen. After Dave left for Ohio with Patty and Sal, I asked Dominic if things were quieter at bedtime.

"Yeah. Sal said he had to use the bathroom. He was gone for a long time, so I think he made himself comfortable in there. But I still wonder what he was doing."

"We'll talk about that when you get a little older and your body is changing."

"Okay. As long as he's alright and not hurt."

I swallowed a chuckle. "No, he's definitely not hurt."

After Dave’s family returned, Sal asked if he could talk to me privately. We went to my room, which had become a confessional.

"What's up, Sal?"

"I want to apologize. I didn't realize Dominic was awake when I, you know."

"It's okay. I understand sometimes we need to take care of things. I'm glad you're okay with, changing your process."

"Yep. Dad was funny, how nervous he was about talking to me about jerking off."

"It's difficult for us to come to terms with our little boys growing up. But we all went through it."

"Yeah. Well, thanks for understanding and not getting mad."

"No problem. Thanks for being flexible about jerking off elsewhere." I chuckled.

"It's funny when you say it. Should I apologize to Dom, too?"

Turning serious again, not quite frowning, "No, that won't be necessary. I don't think he's ready for that much detail."

"Okay. Um, can I ask you a question? It's kind of personal."

"You can ask. I can't guarantee I'll answer."

"I get it. You and Colton are both gay, right?"

"Yes."

"How were you able to, um, do it with Aunt Lacy, or is Dominic adopted?"

I swallowed abruptly. "Wow. Well, I didn’t realize I was truly gay until only a short time ago. Dominic isn't adopted."

"But Jiho is?"

"Yes. Colton's first marriage was to another man."

"Okay. I don't understand being attracted to another guy, but I guess that's just how you are."

"Yep, that's about all there is to it."

"Thanks."

Sunday

Everyone was up early, considering how much needed to be done. The night before, Colton and I decided on a time to start the transfers. We felt ten o'clock was early enough, as neither group had too much to move. I helped Dave and Sal carry things out to his SUV, and we were on our way. Dominic and I followed in my truck. Fortunately, the weather cooperated. It was always a gamble in late February. Moving during rain or snow is unpleasant.

The first thing we did was to move Colton's and Jiho's things out. They had seven medium U-Haul boxes between them. To me, that was a misnomer. Their medium boxes were pretty big. Fully loaded, they were heavy. I knew I should have joined a gym. Okay, not really, but none of us were big, muscle-heads. It was a bit tiring. After getting their things in the truck bed, we hauled Dave's family's things inside. Between suitcases and the boxes they retrieved from Ohio yesterday, there was quite a lot to move. Patty brought a lot of household goods from Ohio as well. She didn’t want cleaning, laundry supplies, and non-perishable foods going to waste.

We took a break for lunch. Joon supplied the food. Then we finished moving things around, putting boxes in or near their destination. There was a slight disagreement when Colton and Jiho were getting ready to bring things back to the apartment.

"Colton,” Dave said. ”We really appreciate you doing this. We know it was sudden, so Patty and I feel we should be compensating you for allowing us to stay in your house."

Colton frowned. "That is not necessary, Dave. You are also doing me a favor by allowing me to spend more time with Dylan. I cannot take money for an exchange of favors."

Patty wasn't ready to give up. "We really want to do something, Colton."

I tried to play mediator, "I think I have an idea."

Colton’s frown hadn’t disappeared, but he listened.

"I understand there are cultural differences at play here, so—if your parents are willing, Dave can treat everyone to the spa. That way, they compensate you in a way, but not with a direct payment. Joon indicated that she would be willing to go with Patty, and I'm guessing Charles wouldn’t mind either?”

Dave’s face brightened. "That's an excellent idea, bro! After all the lugging, we could all use a massage, and since your mother cooked for all of us on Thursday, it's not like it's an additional favor. We're just trading relaxation for food. What does everybody think?"

The boys were definitely in favor. Colton’s brows were still furrowed, but he hummed favorably. "I think that would be alright. I will check with Father and Mother. After Dylan and I bring our things to the apartment, we can meet at the spa. Wait one moment while I go ask."

When he returned, he was smiling. "They will come. Dylan, will you call your brother when we are ready?"

"Sure. I think I'll call our Dad too, see if he'd like to come along."

"Yes. Like it is said, the more, the merrier."

I was happy everything worked out. We met at the spa at four o'clock. Dave paid for his family and the Kangs. I wouldn't let him pay for Dad, Dominic, and me, which only caused a minor debate. I chuckled when Patty told Dave to shut up and listen to me. That surprised the hell out of me, but she's completely turned around from the first day they arrived. Score one for my sister-in-law!

Once we got into the men's locker room, Dad looked uncomfortable. "I know you warned me about being nude, but it's a lot more difficult than I thought it would be."

Colton stepped up. "Mr. Pastore, it is not uncommon for one to be uncomfortable for their first visit here. You must realize that this is a natural thing for those who come here. Nobody is concerned with what anybody else looks like. People may glance at each other, but no one stares or makes comments."

"I get that. It's not normal for me to be naked around other people."

"While it may be an unusual situation for you, it is normal for everyone else who comes here. If it makes you that uncomfortable, I can speak to the staff, and they will allow you to bypass the pool area."

"No. I'm being silly. If you all can do this, I can too."

When Dad started undressing, the rest of us focused our eyes elsewhere so he would be a little more comfortable. Then we all went to the pool. Like it was for the rest of the Pastores, he was no longer uncomfortable after just a few minutes. When we were ready to leave, he said it was so enjoyable he’d like to come again.

 

Next up - "The Play's the Thing, and Meeting the Walkers"

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 20
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

19 minutes ago, Sherye Story Reader said:

Kids growing up and the talk is not fun for either party. But it has to be done. At least the move went smoothly.

They’re floating so smoothly, it feels like they’re gliding across a mirror.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Doha said:

A nice smooth move, and a smooth talk with Sal. 

I get some things right.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Just now, Lee Wilson said:

I get some things right.

You definitely do. 👍 👍 👍 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..