Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 2,905 Words
  • 864 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

Before And After the Divorce - 18. The Sleepover(s)

Things went in a different direction as I was writing, as they so often do. The weekend trip mentioned in the teaser will have to wait for another day.
Once again, thank you @kbois for the excellent editing job.

Friday

It took Dominic a while to repair the relationship with his best friend, Mark. Lacy kept them apart when she was sick, and Mark stayed angry for quite some time. At breakfast, he asked if they could have a sleepover this weekend. I told him I wouldn't be home that night. He didn’t need to know the details. I told him he could sleep at Mark's house tonight, or they could sleep over here tomorrow night. It was too late tonight to make sure Grandpa would be okay with them here.

Dominic gave me puppy-dog eyes. "Can we do both?"

I smiled. "Yes, I can't see why not. So, you boys patched things up?"

"Yeah. We've been talking during lunchtime this week. I apologized for Mommy. We decided to celebrate with a sleepover."

"That's good. Grandpa will be here when you get home from school, as usual. I'll text him that you may be going up to Mark's. He'll walk you upstairs, so he knows exactly where you'll be."

My son‘s goofy grin stretched from ear to ear. "Okay!."

I walked with him to the bus stop. I saw Mark smile as Dominic approached. Dominic ran the rest of the way, his loosely slung backpack bouncing crazily. I waved, and then returned home to get ready for work.

It wasn’t a surprise when Zach ignored me again. This was our last day on this job. With any luck, I'll never have to see him again. I'm not holding my breath. Lately my tide of luck has been ebbing, not flowing. It got further away when I got to work and Mr. Jensen, my boss, called Mike Alverson, the other foreman, and me together shortly after we started.

We have a table set up at the job site, for meals and plans. Mr. Jensen swept his arm toward two of its chairs. "Please, have a seat. Dylan, Mike, I need you to keep this to yourselves today."

Mike’s lips were pressed together when I glanced his way. Nodding, we agreed. I knew it must be serious. Our boss didn’t usually have meetings like this.

Mr. Jensen sat and steepled his fingers. "I’m sure you’ve noticed that business has been slow lately. As much as it pains me to do, I have to make some changes. You two still have jobs, don't worry about that. I will have to let a few people go, which I'll be doing on Monday. I’m giving Pat Yallow a choice. He can step down, with a slight pay cut, or leave with a severance package. His team will be either let go or reassigned. You'll each get an extra body. Exactly who goes where will depend on Pat's choice.

"You each currently have five team members. If Pat stays, three will be laid off. If he decides to leave, only two workers will go. We've only had three job sites active in the past few weeks. Starting next week, I'll only take three jobs at a time for the foreseeable future. Let your guys know to come to the office first thing Monday morning, for their job assignments. Any questions?"

It was Mike’s turn to look at me. I’m sure the shock i saw on his face was mirrored on mine. We shook our heads. I wanted to ask Zach would be assigned to me, but I didn't think it was a good time. One-on-one with Jensen, sure, but not with Mike here. Later that day, I got that chance when we were cleaning up.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Excuse me, Mr. Jensen. I don't want to make waves, or influence your decisions, but I have a personnel request."

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "What is it?"

I stood straighter. "I have a personality conflict with one of the guys on Mike's team. If possible, I’d like him not assigned to my team."

"Who is it, and what exactly is the conflict?"

"It's Zach. We had a prior relationship that didn't work out well."

"Does anyone else on your team have a conflict with him?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Hmmm. To be honest, yes, I was considering putting him on your team as I know you’ve worked together before. I have heard he rubs some people the wrong way. Mike says most of his team doesn't get along with him. That may be part of his orientation. I hoped he wouldn’t have that problem with your crew. He's a good worker, and I’d hate to lose him. Let me see ask Connor what he thinks. I could move him to Connor's team. My choices are limited. If necessary, could you make it work?"

I schooled my face and nodded. "Yes. I'll do that if you need me to."

"I appreciate it. I'll let you know one way or the other on Monday."

"Thanks, boss. Have a good weekend." I waved as I walked away.

"You too."

Well, I asked. All I can do is hope for the best and expect the worst. As I drove off, I put the day’s events behind me and focused on something more pleasant—my night with Jackson. I had to stop at the apartment because I forgot my toiletries case. Using someone else's toothbrush grossed me out, regardless of swapping certain body fluids.

When I walked in, Dominic looked up from the school art project he was working on. "Hi, Daddy! I thought you were sleeping over at Mr. Trevon's tonight?"

Inwardly, I grimaced. I can’t keep anything from my smart kid. "I am. I forgot something."

Dad snickered.

I gave him the evil side-eye. "I have those, you dirty old man. I forgot my toothbrush and other toiletries."

"What? I didn't say anything."

"You didn’t have to. That laugh said it for you."

"What was Grandpa laughing about?"

"See what you started?” I glared at Dad. "Nothing you need to worry about, little man."

I saw the lightbulb go off. "Oh! I get it. Se..., oh, never mind."

"Never mind is right.” I turned to my father. "When did we have 'the talk' Dad? I was I around twelve, right?"

Dad nodded. "Yeah, I think about then."

"It's gonna be real fun with a seven-and-a-half-year-old."

He raised his eyebrows. "I could..."

"Don't even think about it." I growled.

"I love getting a rise out of you. I bet Jackson does, too."

I had to chuckle. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Put up with me." Dad shrugged and handed Dominic the glue.

"Yeah."

"Dominic, call one of us a call when you're ready to come home. One of us will be here for you."

"Okay." He went back to his project, poking his tongue out of the side of his mouth as he concentrated on tracing letters.

"Have fun at Mark's tonight." I kissed his tousled head.

"I will. You too."

"He will."

"Daaaaad!!"

"Okay. Okay! I'll stop."

"No. You won’t,” I said, barely containing my grin.

Dad’s laughter followed me out the door. Dad doesn't have a problem with me being gay, but he does like to have a lot of fun with it at my expense. I know it's harmless, but I'm afraid he'll take it a too far in front of Dominic. I unrealistically wanted my son to remain innocent forever.

When I rang Jackson's doorbell, my jaw dropped, and I nearly fell on my ass when he answered the door nude. And hard.

I smirked. "You know your neighbors could see you?"

Jackson smirked back. "I looked first, and nobody's watching."

"What if it was the UPS guy or something?"

"Then he would have gotten an eyeful. But like I said. I looked first."

Giggling, I brushed past him. "Enough flashing the neighborhood. Let me in."

He stepped back, allowing me in, and thankfully closed the door. "Enter at your own risk. I have a new rule. No clothes allowed more than six feet away from the door."

"I hope you didn't order DoorDash."

"Eh, they'll get a surprise too."

My eyes bugged out. "JACKSON!!"

"I'm kidding. I have hot open roast beef sandwiches ready."

"Thank God. After that welcome, I was expecting hot dogs."

"You get to do the tube snake boogie soon enough."

I snickered. I really did enjoy his playfulness. "Now that's a surprise I'm going to like."

I followed the rules, stripped, laid my clothes on the chair closest to the door, my overnight bag next to the door, and followed a gorgeous ass into the house.

Jackson sucked in his lower lip. "We don't have to eat right away. I was kind of hoping..."

I cocked my head sideways. "I can see what you were hoping."

"You're one to talk. If you were sitting down, you'd still be standing up. Well?"

"Let me grab my bag."

"Damn, and I thought that was my job tonight."

"Wow, you're randy tonight."

He grinned. "That I am. Grab your bag and come to the bedroom."

How could I refuse an invitation like that? Especially from a hot, naked man.

When we reached his room, he pulled me down on the bed and hissed the daylights out of me. When he came up for air, he asked, "So, who does what first?"

I blushed. "Um..."

He blinked once. "Are you an ass virgin?"

I looked away. "Well, Lacy's name was never Mary, but I've never bottomed before."

"That's OK. I've wanted you inside me for a while now, so we'll start that way."

We did. I used my fingers and the lube to loosen Jackson up. When he was ready, I rolled a condom on and lubed it up some as well. He got on his hands and knees, displaying himself. I moved in behind him and slowly slid my dick into his ass. He was tight, but not too much so. He grunted a little as I made progress. When I was fully in, I started moving, and quickly got a rhythm going. I'd like to say I made love to him for a half-hour, but it was closer to three than thirty minutes before I had my release. Quite verbally. He collapsed onto his stomach, me following along, attached as we were. I rolled off after going soft, and we kissed some more.

"I could tell you've played that part before."

I nodded. "Yes, a couple of times."

"You did fine. If you're ready...?" He looked at me hopefully.

"Yes. Just take it slowly."

"I will."

Jackson took his time loosening me up sufficiently. I tightened up constantly. Finally, though, he felt I was ready, and I felt his cock at my hole. I tried to relax, and pushed out while he was slowly pushing into me. I grunted at the burning stretch. When I felt his hips touch my ass cheeks, breathed a sigh of relief. He waited for me to adjust. And then started thrusting slowly, when I said I was good. Gradually he picked up speed. He thrust hard, and I could have sworn I felt his cum coating my insides. I didn't think I could through a rubber. I froze when I saw his bare cock dripping with cum.

I bolted out of bed. "You didn't use a condom!?"

He stared at me like I had two heads. "No. I like it better bareback. You don't mind, do you?"

My voice rose. "It's a little late to ask that, don't you think?"

"You couldn't tell I wasn't wearing one?"

"Christ, No." I sneered. "Sorry if I never had anything to compare the feeling with."

"Oh, God, Dylan. I'm sorry, I thought you could tell."

I paced the floor, feeling sticky. "Me too. Sorry, that is. Sorry I agreed to get fucked. I have to ask - you don't have any diseases or anything?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm clean."

"You're sure?"

"One hundred percent."

I looked for my clothes. "I need some time."

He got up and placed a hand on my arm. "Shit. I thought..."

Slapping his hand away, I spat, "No, Jackson. You didn't think. Let me go. I need to hit the bathroom and clean myself up. There’s fucking cum dripping from my ass."

He stepped back. "Towels are in the closet in there."

I headed to the hall bathroom. He had one in his bedroom, but I needed to get a little further away from him than that.

"Oh, you're going that way. Towels in the closet in the hallway."

I hadn't considered taking a shower, but I thought it was a good idea since he mentioned it. I started the water, got the temperature right, stepped in, and let his cum flow out of my ass. I washed back there as best I could. I must have been in there a while because there was a knock at the door.

"Dylan, you okay?"

I gritted my teeth. "I'm fine."

I turned the water off, dried myself, and walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my middle.

Jackson was dressed and sitting on the side of his bed. "I'm really sorry, Dylan."

He had set my clothes on his dresser, and I threw them on. "Yeah. So am I. Like I said - I need time. I'll call you tomorrow."

He stood. "You're not leaving, are you?"

I whirled on my heel and poked my finger into his chest. "No. I'm going to call you from your fucking living room. What the fuck do think I'll call you tomorrow means? You fucking barebacked me without consent!"

"Please? Don't leave. I'll let you do me bareback."

My eyes went wide and I gaped. "And you think that makes it better? God, I..."

I couldn't finish. I picked up my bag and left without saying another word. I needed to clear my head. I drove around for a while. I didn’t want to return home in case Dad was still there. I didn't need any of his shit right now. Instead, I went to a small bar and grill, sat down, and ordered a double shot of Jim Beam, a burger and fries. My stomach lurched at the thought of JD and its association with Jackson, hence the Jack’s brother, Jim. I finished another double shot before the food came and asked for a glass of water. All through the meal, I tried to wrap my head around what he did and why he thought I would be okay with it. I couldn't figure out a reason. I paid my bill and went home. Thankfully, to an empty apartment.

Saturday

I was still in bed at eleven o'clock when my phone rang.

"Hi, Daddy. Mark's parents need to run some errands. Is it okay if you head home and he comes over now?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm already home. I'll unlock the door."

I did so after putting some clothes on and starting a pot of coffee. The two doubles from last night left me with a bit of a hangover. I was drinking my coffee in the living room when Dominic and Mark came in.

"How was your night?"

"It was great. Mark's parents let us stay up until eleven o'clock to watch movies. How was yours?"

I smiled even though it felt fake. "It was fine."

I had no reason or intention of talking about anything that happened last night. I texted my father and told him Dominic was home. He replied right away.

Will you need me there later for the boys?

Probably not. I'll let you know after I call Jackson.

No worries.

Dominic and Mark went into his room to play. I didn't feel like talking with Jackson, so I put it off until after I made the boys sandwiches for lunch.

He answered on the second ring. "Dylan, Hi. I'm glad you called. I..."

I interrupted, "Let me say what I need to before you try and apologize again."

"Okay. Sorry."

Taking a deep breath, I admitted, "I may have overreacted a little bit last night, but I was stunned and angry at what you did."

"Yeah. I can understand that."

"Shut up and let me finish.” I knew I sounded harsh but at the moment, I didn’t care. "I honestly don't know what more to say than what I said last night. I need more time to think."

Silence. He was obviously waiting for the other shoe to drop, so I dropped it. "I don't think I want to see you for a while. Jensen's laying people off on Monday, so the week will be stressful enough. I'll call you later in the week."

I heard him gasp. "Shit. Dylan. I'm really sorry. Please don't shut me out. We should talk more about it."

"I've said all I'm going to say for now. Maybe we'll talk about it when I call you back."

He sounded dejected, but I honestly didn't care at the moment.

"Do you know when you'll call?"

"When I've figured out what I want to do. I can't guess."

"Come on. You need to give me an idea."

I laid on the sarcasm, "What I need is for you to back off. Don’t you think you’ve done enough damage? Stop whining. I'll talk to you when I talk to you."

I hung up.


Next up - "The Outcome, and Getting Away"

I bet none of you were expecting that! What will happen? Is it over? We'll see soon enough.
Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Wow 14
  • Angry 10
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

If there is anyone reading this for whom the idea of male sex is new, I'll just say this:  Putting a condom on your partner can be a pretty exciting part of foreplay.  If he has any objections, that's when there can be a discussion.  No surprises, no too-late situations.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Carybr said:

If there is anyone reading this for whom the idea of male sex is new, I'll just say this:  Putting a condom on your partner can be a pretty exciting part of foreplay.  If he has any objections, that's when there can be a discussion.  No surprises, no too-late situations.

I'd suspect that isn't a turn-off for male-female sex as well. Pretty sure I've seen that quite a few times in straight porn. Or, um, so I've heard, yeah, that's it. Heard about it.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
On 1/12/2024 at 5:58 PM, Lee Wilson said:

A ballsy move for sure. What will come of it? Enquiring minds want to know.

Definitely not thinking! Being an educator doesn't make him smart. Just like age + experience does not = wisdom. The single largest age group with repeated cases of STD's / STI's are not teens or college-age. It's seniors! Similarly the number of people taking PReP (to reduce risk of Aids/HIV) report higher STI/STD recurrences each month.

Calling him "Dumb as a stick" is insulting to the stick.

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Love 4
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Definitely not thinking! Being an educator doesn't make him smart. Just like age + experience does not = wisdom. The single largest age group with repeated cases of STD's / STI's are not teens or college-age. It's seniors! Similarly the number of people taking PReP (to reduce risk of Aids/HIV) report higher STI/STD recurrences each month.

Calling him "Dumb as a stick" is insulting to the stick.

True. We can't be insulting sticks.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
On 1/13/2024 at 12:43 AM, weinerdog said:

needless 

I know this is while ago but when I was 7 and a half none of my peers knew what Dominic seems to know kids these days are getting older at an younger age (sounds like something Yogi Berra would say)

The Internet is an unprotected frontier for kids, and their exposure to sex and a host of other adult things comes  a much younger age. I think it's detrimental to them, but what to do?

  • Love 4
Link to comment
On 1/13/2024 at 1:39 AM, Sherye Story Reader said:

Why wouldn't he ask is my question? Doesn't he know that he would have been upset. I would have. 

I think it's because he routinely barebacks.  Jackson is a jackass.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Doha said:

I think it's because he routinely barebacks.  Jackson is a jackass.

Jack-son - Jack-ass. Coincidence?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..